Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Football (NFL)

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 01-15-15, 11:15 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 26,949
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
Bungles fire soft lewis! Now thats a move worth hearing about.

Signing a running back is not what this teams needs are!

WTF!!

Im sure most on here welcome this BS! WOW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
After watching QUALITY NFL football the last 2 weekends I know for a fact not only do the bungles need a new coach they need a nearly new roster. These teams that have played and are left are heads and tails ABOVE the BENGALS. The Bengals need a new better coach PERIOD to lead them to a playoff win. A few new and better players would help!
Almost 4 full days without calling for Marvin's head. Good job, RAHRAH !
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #92  
Old 01-15-15, 11:19 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Almost 4 full days without calling for Marvin's head. Good job, RAHRAH !
The good Yappi DRs are helping!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 01-15-15, 12:50 PM
jtk jtk is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: BC>NVA>SLIDE
Posts: 6,467
jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
geoff hobson said that this was marvin's best coaching effort in his tenure with the bengals.

it was on lance mcallister last evening.

jtk
()
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 01-15-15, 01:23 PM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtk View Post
geoff hobson said that this was marvin's best coaching effort in his tenure with the bengals.

it was on lance mcallister last evening.

jtk
()
wow so hobson said this to mcallister? man thats gotta be true after all these 2 are sport talk show host on 700wlw. now i see where you get your crap. so yea its true. so if you believe this crap and ill play along with you. it proves my point all along. SOFT lewis's "best coaching effort in his tenure with the bengals" AINT GOOD ENUFF!!!

Note: I know hobson is not a regular on 700wlw. ill save you the need to correct me!

As far as mcallister he is more of a homer then you are! ITsss AAAAA GREAAAAT DAY TO BE A BUNGLES FAN!!

FIRE SOFT lewis NOW!!!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 01-15-15, 01:39 PM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 26,949
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
RAHRAH. It's been 6 days since we've been blessed with a Johnny-Football-partying-sighting story in the news. Can you go 6 days without bitching about Marvin ?
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 01-15-15, 01:41 PM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
RAHRAH. It's been 6 days since we've been blessed with a Johnny-Football-partying-sighting story in the news. Can you go 6 days without bitching about Marvin ?
Im doing my best. Just responded to jtk's post

some people have short memories of SOFT lewis!
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 01-15-15, 01:53 PM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 26,949
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
I'm sure that next year you will have the opportunity to post all the same things, because they'll be one-n-done again. It's just not that urgent.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 01-15-15, 01:55 PM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Its a long off season ill post what I want!
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 01-15-15, 11:48 PM
jtk jtk is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: BC>NVA>SLIDE
Posts: 6,467
jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
hobson isn't even a regular or a sometimes guy on the radio. he's the beat writer for the bengals!

and no, i don't get my info from them, i get my info from my vast knowledge of sports and football.

unlike you i provide facts and details, where you only have one thing to say, and quite honestly, its getting old. even posters who don't like the bengals are getting tired of you! just saying we all wish you could add some value to this thread like other posters on this thread are doing.

jtk
()
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 01-16-15, 08:08 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtk View Post
hobson isn't even a regular or a sometimes guy on the radio. he's the beat writer for the bengals!

and no, i don't get my info from them, i get my info from my vast knowledge of sports and football.

unlike you i provide facts and details, where you only have one thing to say, and quite honestly, its getting old. even posters who don't like the bengals are getting tired of you! just saying we all wish you could add some value to this thread like other posters on this thread are doing.

jtk
()
FACT: SOFT lewis is ZERO for 5 in playoff games!

FACT: I pointed out that hobson IS NOT A REGULAR ON 700WLW!!!

FACT: YOU HATE WHEN I DONT AGREE WITH 1/2 THE CRAP YOU REGURGITATE.

FACT: LIKE A LITTLE 10YR OLD YOU RESORT TO CHILDISH NAME CALLING.

FACT: THE BUNGLES LAST NEED WAS TO SIGN ANOTHER RUNNING BACK.

FACT: I ADDED A LIST OF HC's AND A PLAYER I THINK THE bungles SHOULD LOOK AT. AND YOU JUMPED ALL OVER IT. AGAIN WHAT YOU SAID IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ACCURATE. I COME TO EXPECT THAT FROM THE LIKES OF YOU! AGAIN YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF!

FACT: IM GLAD I GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.

FACT: I DONT TAKE SOMETHING THAT I AS WELL AS YOU HAVE APPSOLUTELY , 100% , ZERO EFFECT ON! ie: WHAT THE BUNGLES DO IN THE NFL! YOU MY FRIEND NEED A REALITY CHECK!!

FACT: YOU ARE A POSTER ON YAPPI! NOTHING MORE! CHECK YOURSELF!

FACT: YOURSELF PROCLAIMED KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUNGLES GETS QUITE NAUSEATING. SO IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER KEEP STROKIN YOUR OWN EGO! AT-A-BOY!!

Last edited by RAHRAH4KENTON; 01-16-15 at 08:22 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 01-16-15, 08:21 AM
jtk jtk is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: BC>NVA>SLIDE
Posts: 6,467
jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
no you don't get under my skin.....i put no stock into yappi or the internet!

your constant badgering of the bengals gets annoying.

i don't call you names.........you will tattle tale on me and get me banned again.

i know your trolling the bengals thread, but the idiocy you spew keeps me and a couple others coming back.

now go check yourself!

jtk
()
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 01-16-15, 08:24 AM
Termite2 Termite2 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-11-03
Location: North Sycamore Twp
Posts: 14,188
Termite2 is on a distinguished road
Players don't matter, it is all coaching according to this unnamed Football expert.

"Dont forget Eifert. Hes/shes been hurt more then hes/shes played. Next man up!. You 3 keep crying about whos hurt? 53man roster pluse a practice squad! Next man up. Play football! Its really not that hard! Excuse after excuse! PLAY BALL BOYS!!(im smiling)"
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 01-16-15, 08:26 AM
Patrice O'Neal Patrice O'Neal is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 02-18-14
Posts: 853
Patrice O'Neal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
FACT: I DONT TAKE SOMETHING THAT I AS WELL AS YOU HAVE APPSOLUTELY , 100% , ZERO EFFECT ON! ie: WHAT THE BUNGLES DO IN THE NFL! YOU MY FRIEND NEED A REALITY CHECK!
This sums up RAHRAH as a poster pretty perfectly.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 01-16-15, 08:28 AM
MontetheCarlo MontetheCarlo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-20-08
Location: Frank Costello's theater
Posts: 6,306
MontetheCarlo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
I like it. Closer to clever than funny, for sure, but entertaining.
I'm disappointed no one noticed that Manassas and Bull Run are twins.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 01-16-15, 08:38 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtk View Post
no you don't get under my skin.....i put no stock into yappi or the internet!

your constant badgering of the bengals gets annoying.

i don't call you names.........you will tattle tale on me and get me banned again.

i know your trolling the bengals thread, but the idiocy you spew keeps me and a couple others coming back.

now go check yourself!

jtk
()
I have no idea what you mean by "tattle on me" means? Explain your FACTS here?

The bungles have 100% earned MY " badgering of the bengals " its their record and SOFT lewis's record. they own it! Here is a novel idea for the bungles. WIN a freakin PLAYOFF GAME!

when i dont agree with the likes of you, you again call me a "troll" but again YOU dont name call? I wont go back and pull up your old post. Ill leave that to YOU!

my "idiocy" as you call it is the truth. YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH! wouldnt it be nice to see SOFT lewis call the bungles out like im not afraid too do? SOFT lewis had a chance to stand up for Nelson(who plays for SOFT lewis) after the Bungles Steelers game. BUT SOFT lewis pushes Nelson away! Thats not the kinda of support Nelson would have wanted form his HC.

I check myself daily!
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 01-16-15, 08:39 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice O'Neal View Post
This sums up RAHRAH as a poster pretty perfectly.
As well as you pattie!
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 01-16-15, 08:43 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Termite2 View Post
Players don't matter, it is all coaching according to this unnamed Football expert.

"Dont forget Eifert. Hes/shes been hurt more then hes/shes played. Next man up!. You 3 keep crying about whos hurt? 53man roster pluse a practice squad! Next man up. Play football! Its really not that hard! Excuse after excuse! PLAY BALL BOYS!!(im smiling)"
BINGO!!! THE only player(s) that matter are the one(s) PLAYING! PERIOD!!!

The OSU won the championship with a 3rd string QB. So yea COACHING at any level matters!

Was the Broncos for the most part "healthy" when they just got beat?

Last edited by RAHRAH4KENTON; 01-16-15 at 09:08 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 01-16-15, 08:48 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
no stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtk View Post
no you don't get under my skin.....i put no stock into yappi or the internet!



jtk
()

you put no stock into yappi but yet your 5111 post on Yappi might say diff. Yea no stock. Now thats funny!
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 01-16-15, 09:31 AM
TheDude TheDude is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-28-09
Location: Casebeer Miller Road
Posts: 5,399
TheDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
FACT: SOFT lewis is ZERO for 5 in playoff games!
He is 0-6 in playoffs.. Get your facts straight
FACT: I pointed out that hobson IS NOT A REGULAR ON 700WLW!!!

FACT: YOU HATE WHEN I DONT AGREE WITH 1/2 THE CRAP YOU REGURGITATE.
the only thing that you regurgitate is your bf's man joose
FACT: LIKE A LITTLE 10YR OLD YOU RESORT TO CHILDISH NAME CALLING.
join the club
FACT: THE BUNGLES LAST NEED WAS TO SIGN ANOTHER RUNNING BACK.
It's not like this was a HUGE pick up? They probably are going to sign to a minimum deal and see if he is worth it to keep? Not sure what the big deal with making off season moves is..
FACT: I ADDED A LIST OF HC's AND A PLAYER I THINK THE bungles SHOULD LOOK AT. AND YOU JUMPED ALL OVER IT. AGAIN WHAT YOU SAID IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING ACCURATE. I COME TO EXPECT THAT FROM THE LIKES OF YOU! AGAIN YOU NEED TO CHECK YOURSELF!

FACT: IM GLAD I GET UNDER YOUR SKIN.
Like as in docking?
FACT: I DONT TAKE SOMETHING THAT I AS WELL AS YOU HAVE APPSOLUTELY , 100% , ZERO EFFECT ON! ie: WHAT THE BUNGLES DO IN THE NFL! YOU MY FRIEND NEED A REALITY CHECK!!

FACT: YOU ARE A POSTER ON YAPPI! NOTHING MORE! CHECK YOURSELF!

FACT: YOURSELF PROCLAIMED KNOWLEDGE OF THE BUNGLES GETS QUITE NAUSEATING. SO IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER KEEP STROKIN YOUR OWN EGO! AT-A-BOY!!
lol says this Brownie fan
Just a couple of responses..
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 01-16-15, 09:37 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Just a couple of responses..
And your point?
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 01-16-15, 09:43 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 26,949
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontetheCarlo View Post
I'm disappointed no one noticed that Manassas and Bull Run are twins.
you could have done the George Foreman
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 01-16-15, 09:48 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 26,949
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Let's see if RAHRAH can salvage this.... If they got rid of your under-achieving buddy, now that Rexy is off the market, who would you hire ?
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 01-16-15, 09:54 AM
TheDude TheDude is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-28-09
Location: Casebeer Miller Road
Posts: 5,399
TheDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
And your point?
You need to learn to read first to get my point
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 01-16-15, 09:55 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Let's see if RAHRAH can salvage this.... If they got rid of your under-achieving buddy, now that Rexy is off the market, who would you hire ?
I have nothing.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 01-16-15, 09:56 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
You need to learn to read first to get my point
I did read it. Most sounded like a 10yr old wrote it.

You wrote "the only thing that you regurgitate is your bf's man joose" does this clear it up for you? You are brilliant!
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 01-16-15, 09:58 AM
jtk jtk is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: BC>NVA>SLIDE
Posts: 6,467
jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
you put no stock into yappi but yet your 5111 post on Yappi might say diff. Yea no stock. Now thats funny!
yes, i've been here for about 10 years. and with those posts it comes out to about 21 posts a month......so you got me! i live and die by getting on yappi!

and calling a troll a troll isn't name calling......it is one the rules clearly stated in the rules section of yappi.

yes, you tattled on me in the 3 word thread.....no big deal, i served my time in the dungeon!

jtk
()
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 01-16-15, 10:06 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtk View Post
yes, i've been here for about 10 years. and with those posts it comes out to about 21 posts a month......so you got me! i live and die by getting on yappi!

and calling a troll a troll isn't name calling......it is one the rules clearly stated in the rules section of yappi.

yes, you tattled on me in the 3 word thread.....no big deal, i served my time in the dungeon!

jtk
()
lol. I wish I could take credit for what you type! Strange? You are a Typical bungles fan you want too blame everything but reality. Take credit for your own work.

Now can we talk about how signing a much needed Rb will help the bungles?

1 word sums up what the bungles need. SUH!
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 01-16-15, 10:08 AM
TheDude TheDude is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-28-09
Location: Casebeer Miller Road
Posts: 5,399
TheDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
I did read it. Most sounded like a 10yr old wrote it.

You wrote "the only thing that you regurgitate is your bf's man joose" does this clear it up for you? You are brilliant!
just stating facts bub.
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 01-16-15, 10:09 AM
RAHRAH4KENTON RAHRAH4KENTON is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-03-12
Posts: 1,270
RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road






Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
just stating facts bub.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 01-16-15, 10:10 AM
TheDude TheDude is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-28-09
Location: Casebeer Miller Road
Posts: 5,399
TheDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
Now can we talk about how signing a much needed Rb will help the bungles?

1 word sums up what the bungles need. SUH!
Whats the big deal about signing a minimum player to see if it pans out? more likely than not, he will be cut before the season starts

And there is no chance that the Bengals spend that kind of money on a high profile DT. They already have too much money invested in the DL. They need to either release some people, or sign veteran players to make up for the void. It would be idiotic to spend that kind of money on Suh
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz