Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Football (NFL)

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 01-08-15, 09:49 AM
All Ohio

Patrice O'Neal is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
"please stay on topic" coming form someone who calls names you have the nerve to suggest to me to "please stay on topic" at least you said please
As far as other teams? I could careless about other teams.

I suggested the bungles could sign Suh to help with the much needed pass rush but all you could do is call me names. Also the bumgles need new leadership!

GROW-UP!
Yeah the Bengals should sign Suh, trade for OBJ, fire Lewis and hire Belichick. Moron.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-15, 09:52 AM
All American

RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrice O'Neal View Post
Yeah the Bengals should sign Suh, trade for OBJ, fire Lewis and hire Belichick. Moron.
Sounds good too me! Not sure Belichick is on the market.

Last edited by RAHRAH4KENTON; 01-08-15 at 10:04 AM..
Old 01-08-15, 10:04 AM
All American

If SOFT lewis can have another stellar year challenging replays they may do better. Just ask shawn kemp!
Old 01-08-15, 10:10 AM
Cooling Off

Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Yup, that's exactly what I said.
Old 01-08-15, 10:22 AM
All American

yep
Old 01-08-15, 10:35 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw View Post
I didn't comment one way or the other about rahrah - clearly you guys have that covered thoroughly - but TD's comment was just plain stupid...
Can you explain his obsession with the Bengals?
If you actually think he's a fan of the team you either haven't been following his posts the past couple months or you're just incredibly gullible.
Old 01-08-15, 11:02 AM
All Yappi

jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAHRAH4KENTON View Post
"please stay on topic" coming form someone who calls names you have the nerve to suggest to me to "please stay on topic" at least you said please
As far as other teams? I could careless about other teams.

I suggested the bungles could sign Suh to help with the much needed pass rush but all you could do is call me names. Also the bumgles need new leadership!

GROW-UP!
when did i call you a name? i've seen many other posters do it. you are protected by yappi! especially with your constant trolling!

back on topic.......signing suh isn't going to happen! the bengals will draft that position first.

your constant misspelling of the bengals is also getting old. the bungles or bumgles are not what true fans do. while we want to advance to the playoffs not many teams have a chance 4 yrs in a row and next year will be 5.

please go to a browns or steelers thread! they need more fans. (i did ask please)

jtk
()
Old 01-08-15, 11:17 AM
All Yappi

The Bengals already have 1 DT locked into a big contract, there's no way they'd add another.
Old 01-08-15, 11:23 AM
All Region

bobbyw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Can you explain his obsession with the Bengals?

Nope, and I don't care about it either. His posts are tiresome and dumb and I generally skip over them and Bengals threads suffer as a consequence.

But that doesn't change the fact that your post was stupid.
Old 01-08-15, 11:29 AM
All Yappi

TheDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The Bengals already have 1 DT locked into a big contract, there's no way they'd add another.
Only 1? The DL makes up 33% of the highest paid 12 players paid on the team.. All with multi year deals.
Old 01-08-15, 11:29 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtk View Post
when did i call you a name? i've seen many other posters do it. you are protected by yappi! especially with your constant trolling!

back on topic.......signing suh isn't going to happen! the bengals will draft that position first.

your constant misspelling of the bengals is also getting old. the bungles or bumgles are not what true fans do. while we want to advance to the playoffs not many teams have a chance 4 yrs in a row and next year will be 5.

please go to a browns or steelers thread! they need more fans. (i did ask please)

jtk
()
Im not miss spelling anything. bungles=bungles=bengals=SOFT!
Sure Suh could come here. Like you I have expectations. I just dont skirt mine. How bout you go to the other threads?
Old 01-08-15, 11:30 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Nope, and I don't care about it either. His posts are tiresome and dumb and I generally skip over them and Bengals threads suffer as a consequence.
Exactly what I was thinking
Old 01-08-15, 11:35 AM
All Yappi

Quote:

But that doesn't change the fact that your post was stupid.
The point you suggested I was making wasn't even close to what I actually said. You're lack of reading comprehension is your problem not mine.
Old 01-08-15, 11:35 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
Exactly what I was thinking
GOOD!

here this is for all of you know it alls
Old 01-08-15, 11:37 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Only 1? The DL makes up 33% of the highest paid 12 players paid on the team.. All with multi year deals.
I was looking at just the tackle position, but yeah, you're correct. The Bengals have a ton of money tied up in that position group. Unfortunately their production didn't match their pay. It would be nice to see Hunt step up nest year but I'm starting to think he might be one of those projects picks that never pan out.
Old 01-08-15, 11:39 AM
All Region

Quote:
The point you suggested I was making wasn't even close to what I actually said. You're lack of reading comprehension is your problem not mine.

it is exactly what you said and it's pretty funny that you are trying to deny it at this point...
Old 01-08-15, 11:45 AM
All Yappi

What I said:

Quote:
Why the heck does someone from Kenton care more about the Bengals than their actual fans?
Not really sure how that translates into me saying someone can only be a fan of one team and that they have to list that team in their username.
Old 01-08-15, 11:49 AM
All Region

Quote:
What I said:

Not really sure how that translates into me saying someone can only be a fan of one team and that they have to list that team in their username.

That's not even the quote I responded to dumbazz !
Old 01-08-15, 11:53 AM
All Yappi

I didn't even make any claims in the post you responded to so if that's where you're getting what I said, that makes even less sense.
Old 01-08-15, 11:56 AM
All Region

Quote:
I didn't even make any claims in the post you responded to so if that's where you're getting what I said, that makes even less sense.

pretty clear that is what you were suggesting, still funny that you continue to deny it...
Old 01-08-15, 11:58 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
I was looking at just the tackle position, but yeah, you're correct. The Bengals have a ton of money tied up in that position group. Unfortunately their production didn't match their pay. It would be nice to see Hunt step up nest year but I'm starting to think he might be one of those projects picks that never pan out.
Agreed. I had such high hopes for the DL this year with all the weapons that we had. I just cannot fathom how one year they perform so well, then all of a sudden they are non existent. Was there some complete change in the game plan on the defensive side of the ball? I did not notice too big of a change

I read an interesting article about NFL blitzing. (https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...team-blitzing/) Pretty cool statistics. When the Bengals blitz (though they do not too much), their pass rush productivity is in the top ten in the league. Do they try to blitz more?? Or do they stay conservative in the fear that big plays will happen more often when they blitz
Old 01-08-15, 12:19 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
pretty clear that is what you were suggesting, still funny that you continue to deny it...
What I suggested was that he was not a Bengal's fan and did not live in the greater Cincinnati area, yet was still for some reason obessed with the franchise. I thought it was pretty clear but again, reading comprehension is key.
Old 01-08-15, 12:22 PM
All Yappi

jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
michael johnson could be part of the reason. he was pretty good. previously we had depth at DL, this season we didn't. didn't we lose frostee last off season also?

jtk
()
Old 01-08-15, 12:22 PM
All Region

Quote:
What I suggested was that he was not a Bengal's fan and did not live in the greater Cincinnati area, yet was still for some reason obessed with the franchise. I thought it was pretty clear but again, reading comprehension is key.

The ability to write clearly is equally important...
Old 01-08-15, 12:26 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Agreed. I had such high hopes for the DL this year with all the weapons that we had. I just cannot fathom how one year they perform so well, then all of a sudden they are non existent. Was there some complete change in the game plan on the defensive side of the ball? I did not notice too big of a change

I read an interesting article about NFL blitzing. (https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...team-blitzing/) Pretty cool statistics. When the Bengals blitz (though they do not too much), their pass rush productivity is in the top ten in the league. Do they try to blitz more?? Or do they stay conservative in the fear that big plays will happen more often when they blitz
Losing Michael Johnson hurt the Dline more than I thought it would. Not only did they lose his production, but it forced Gilberry into a starting role. I think he's one of those guys that is better coming off the bench. Kind of like Geathers a while back when he had like 10 sacks coming off the bench, moved to a starter the next year, then did nothing.
Old 01-08-15, 12:40 PM
All Ohio

Patrice O'Neal is an unknown quantity at this point
Gilberry had a few good games but overall was not very good for most of the year. Same with Peko. And obviously Geno was nowhere close to his old self.
Old 01-08-15, 01:06 PM
All Region

Brambleberry is on a distinguished road
A couple quick thoughts/observations I had on the dline. I agree Gilberry is best used in a rotation/ pass rushing situation. He is not big/strong enough to grind against LTs all game long especially against the run. The effect of losing Burfict cannot be understated. Seeing Geno and especially Peko get double teamed and pushed three yards down the field every run play definitely was an effect of Vontaze being out. What's the point of peeling off the double team early when the offense knows Vinny Rey (who I like, but is definitely not a starting NFL LB) go unblocked and still not filling the hole in time.
Old 01-08-15, 01:20 PM
All Yappi

UncleBaldy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Where I do agree slightly with this, I think that Hue has done a good job this year with changing up the offensive game plan to suit Dalton. Clearly Dalton does not do well with don the field throws (especially without Green). So what did the Bengals do? Run and throw those 5-10 yard routes.

I hope they use more of the read option with Dalton next year. He excels at this, having done it in college, and when they did it in the season this year, it was relatively successful.
On the second part of this, I agree wholeheartedly. I believe in Andy Dalton, even though I am not a Cincinnati fan. My GF and friends in Cincy are and for their sake, I wish them the best. But I don't believe Andy has never gotten the coaching that he needs for the pros. They just threw him into the mix without adequate preparation. I have always thought he could do better with a good QB coach. What is Kenny A. doing these days?

With regard to Hue Jackson, I don't believe he's a very good offensive coordinator. The communication between Dalton and his receivers often seems to be off. I don't know what the problem is, but it needs to be fixed. Until it is, there will continue to be successful seasons, but one and done in the playoffs. The fact of the matter is that when they really need to step up their play, they either don't or can't.
Old 01-08-15, 01:50 PM
Cooling Off

Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
wtf is bobbyw talking about?
Old 01-08-15, 02:31 PM
All American

Urban Meyer HC at tOSU for ONLY 3 years not 13. This Monday guess what he is playing/coaching for? Its all about coaching at any level!

BAAM! FACT!!!