Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-17-14, 07:22 AM
All American

THEWOLF is on a distinguished road
Countdown to competitive balance in the playoffs

900 days away.
Non publics have played with an advantage for 15330 days.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-14, 07:40 AM
All American

Bring it I have big shoulders, 900 days 10 hours and 21 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastYoungstown View Post
It's just going to end up in the same place... the public folks, like that clown from Dover, will jump up on the cross while the private folks, like myself, stroke their foreheads telling them it will be okay.

Last edited by THEWOLF; 05-17-14 at 08:02 AM.
Old 05-17-14, 11:42 AM
All American

900 days 6 hours and 18 minutes.
Old 05-17-14, 01:54 PM
All World

Spread All Day is on a distinguished road
Dover still won't win anything. /thread
Old 05-17-14, 08:18 PM
All Ohio

Blue Jay Fan is on a distinguished road
Nothing will change. Winners will still win.
Old 05-18-14, 02:41 AM
All American

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown...104T00&p0=2275

900 days 20 hours 19 minutes 39 seconds

Non publics have played with an advantage for 15,170 days or 41 years, 6 months, 14 days
http://www.timeanddate.com/date/dura...&d2=18&y2=2014

Last edited by THEWOLF; 05-18-14 at 02:53 AM.
Old 05-18-14, 07:05 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Wolf is going to be more butthurt than usual when nothing changes.
Old 05-18-14, 08:11 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEWOLF View Post
900 days away.
Non publics have played with an advantage for 15330 days.
Since you are flat out stating the field will be level, when the results don't change, will you have the integrity to say "it's our fault we can't get it done?".

Doubt it.
Old 05-18-14, 08:39 AM
All American

Quote:
OHSAA Commissioner Dr. Daniel B. Ross called it the first step toward making competition more even.
Quote:
Ross called the newly approved proposal “a starting point” and said the question moving forward is: “How can we make this better?
http://www.ohio.com/sports/high-scho...-year-1.488694

It could take 15,170 days that's how long non-public have had the competition edge. The facts are in you built your program and winning tradition because of the advantage. I really doubt you will ever understand. The real problem is public school funding in the inter city/ large metro areas. About 10 years back Ohio courts ruled it unconstitutional but yet schools are still funded by levees that are voted on. You probably vote those levees down. So you are part of the problem.

Last edited by THEWOLF; 05-18-14 at 08:52 AM.
Old 05-18-14, 09:00 AM
Fan of Eagle

EagleFan will become famous soon enough
I vote no on "levees". Is that wrong?
Old 05-18-14, 11:01 AM
All American

Countdown to competitive balance in the playoffs

900 days 12 hours 1 minute 1 second. to competitive balance,

Some how my other thread was locked.
Old 05-18-14, 12:37 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 is on a distinguished road
I think they are mad at you after going down to the river to pass a levee and their schools still got the same amount of money.
Old 05-18-14, 01:56 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat is on a distinguished road
I thought I heard the levee was dry.
Old 05-18-14, 04:40 PM
All Yappi

Termite2 is on a distinguished road
Was that the levee with a Chevy?
Old 05-18-14, 09:26 PM
All American

serpico is on a distinguished road
Mean old levee, taught me to weep and moan
Old 05-19-14, 06:17 AM
All American

Journey is on a distinguished road
What's wrong is people pretending they aren't an entitled snob. They can't help it though, we know they're just a product of their environment.

Go to mass and you were told you get eternal salvation because you picked the right faith to practice. Go play sports against sub par competition and told you were a champion. Mommy and daddy Spend more on your primary education than most spend on their collegiate education and you can really feel that elitism start to sink in. Go to college where your peers are getting a mortgage with their degree but no house. No need to worry about that, by the time you get to college your parents have already paid the cost of two bachelors degrees and if all that high priced primary education didn't stick and you're not on scholarship no worries, you won the genetic lottery mommy and daddy got you, what's 40k more? Graduate with no debt and get a job with daddy's friends' connections. Slum it for a few years into a middle class neighborhood with mommy and daddy's help for that down payment, because you haven't worked except in the summer to fund your drinking and philandering. Until you've finally arrived! With that equity you've earned from mommy and daddy's graduation gift you manage to sell that nice starter home that you never really bought to re enter that gated community within a community in the nice development that has it's own name like Parkside, and By now you've already found another snob to make baby snobs with so you can repeat ad naseum.

Oh and then You can get an anonymous internet handle so you can cheer on all the other snobs and lecture the poor people about how they have to work harder to earn it, just like you did...
Old 05-19-14, 06:38 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Wolf is going to be more butthurt than usual when nothing changes.
Look at the bright side of things. The flaming fish is biting and only a short.
899 days 16 hours 24 minutes 27 seconds.
Old 05-19-14, 07:50 AM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journey View Post
What's wrong is people pretending they aren't an entitled snob. They can't help it though, we know they're just a product of their environment.

Go to mass and you were told you get eternal salvation because you picked the right faith to practice. Go play sports against sub par competition and told you were a champion. Mommy and daddy Spend more on your primary education than most spend on their collegiate education and you can really feel that elitism start to sink in. Go to college where your peers are getting a mortgage with their degree but no house. No need to worry about that, by the time you get to college your parents have already paid the cost of two bachelors degrees and if all that high priced primary education didn't stick and you're not on scholarship no worries, you won the genetic lottery mommy and daddy got you, what's 40k more? Graduate with no debt and get a job with daddy's friends' connections. Slum it for a few years into a middle class neighborhood with mommy and daddy's help for that down payment, because you haven't worked except in the summer to fund your drinking and philandering. Until you've finally arrived! With that equity you've earned from mommy and daddy's graduation gift you manage to sell that nice starter home that you never really bought to re enter that gated community within a community in the nice development that has it's own name like Parkside, and By now you've already found another snob to make baby snobs with so you can repeat ad naseum.

Oh and then You can get an anonymous internet handle so you can cheer on all the other snobs and lecture the poor people about how they have to work harder to earn it, just like you did...
Bitter much?
Old 05-19-14, 08:14 AM
All Yappi

cjb56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

This might be the worst, and most telling, post in the history of Yappi.
Old 05-19-14, 08:22 AM
All Yappi

I like how journey has changed. From "never look down on someone except to help them up" to calling everybody names to try to feel superior.

As the world of "competitive balance" plays out in the next few years, not much will really change. A lot of smart folks see this. This excludes Wolfie and his sidekick journey.
Old 05-19-14, 08:32 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
I like how journey has changed. From "never look down on someone except to help them up" to calling everybody names to try to feel superior.

As the world of "competitive balance" plays out in the next few years, not much will really change. A lot of smart folks see this. This excludes Wolfie and his sidekick journey.
So says the real superior guy on a high school football Internet web site. hahahaha
Old 05-19-14, 08:43 AM
All American

the123kidz is on a distinguished road
Quote:

What a D-bag post!! Not only should you be embarrassed for posting such nonsense, but the next 5 generations of your family should be embarrassed. I am embarrassed to have actually read the entire post.
Old 05-19-14, 09:00 AM
All American

Aww did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry! They lied to you at the country club, money can't buy class!

Quick riddle! There's a four way stop with a dollar in the middle of the intersection, on one side you have Santa, across from him is the Easter bunny, Katy corner to them is a pedophilloic priest and at the last road is a confirmed catholic faith having starting middle linebacker from Saint Vincent saint Mary. Who gets to the dollar first?
Old 05-19-14, 09:01 AM
All American

It's the priest. Because the other three don't exist!
Old 05-19-14, 09:04 AM
All American

I'm laughing so hard I pee'ed meself.......
ROLL Journey Roll!!!!! I think you hit a nerve...........LOL

dam there goes my count down thread. 3,2,1 .................
Old 05-19-14, 09:04 AM
All American

AHS2007 is on a distinguished road
I personally would not send my kids to public schools anymore, private or home school is the only way a parent can be assured your children are actually receiving an adequate education.
Old 05-19-14, 09:07 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
So says the real superior guy on a high school football Internet web site. hahahaha
Wolfie - I know you are taking your victory lap so to speak and are on cloud nine and all.

But I don't think I am superior to anyone. And besides.....what exactly are YOU doing on an internet high school football forum?
Old 05-19-14, 09:08 AM
All Yappi

cjb56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's the priest. Because the other three don't exist!
You are a bigot and a classist. I hope you aren't in the business of educating kids anywhere.

I know plenty of people who send their kids to Catholic schools, and none of them belong to a country club. They do with less to pay the tuition because they want their kids at the Catholic school. My best friend sends four to Catholic schools and he works his rear end off to do it. To him, it's worth it.
Old 05-19-14, 09:09 AM
All Yappi

EastYoungstown is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Bring it I have big shoulders, 900 days 10 hours and 21 minutes.
on the cross, under the horse... same difference I guess.
Old 05-19-14, 09:10 AM
All Yappi

EastYoungstown is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I vote no on "levees". Is that wrong?
maybe in New Orleans