Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Football (NFL)

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-19-16, 11:24 AM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by afwpatfire View Post
Thanks to Brees and Cooks, I picked up the win despite starting AP and his 2.3 points.
I was on the Brees/Cooks train too! Woohoo. I am up 60 and my opponent has Cousins and Reed tonight.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-16, 10:18 AM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Well, I pulled out my league championship based in large part on Cooks and Brees. I went from 1-3 to 9-4 then swept through the playoffs. I traded in mid-season for Julio and Gronk, but fortunately still had depth when they went down. My first two draft rounds were brutal with Gurley and Alshon, but later picks Brees and Murray really carried me throughout the season.
Old 12-22-16, 04:05 PM
All World

St.X fan2
My team was losing a lot earlier because of injuries but now I am in the title game as my team is healthy again. I have Farrow from SD versus Cleveland and Dion Lewis from NE vs the Jets. I have Lewis in there now but not sure which one to start.

My league was an auto draft and somehow I have Brees and Matt Ryan. Brees is at home versus TBay who shut him down last time and Ryan is at Carolina. Ryan had a big day against Carolina last time but Carolina's defense looked good against the Redskins on Monday.

Brees or Ryan?
Old 12-29-16, 04:27 PM
All World

Chop Stix is an unknown quantity at this point
Weighing some different Flex options for Week 17...

-Ty Montgomery RB (@Det) ...wasn't used very much for Green Bay last week but I expect his touches to increase this week. Still seems like a big risk with how much Green Bay relies on the pass.

-Jacquizz Rodgers RB (Car) ...Started over Doug Martin last week and put up good numbers on the ground. Will likely start again this week at home. Like Montgomery, could be a risky play due to the Bucs favoring a pass-heavy attack.

-Adam Thielen (Chi) ...coming off a monster game that put him 40 yards from 1,000 for the season. He seems like a lock to get at least 70-80 yards in receiving but the running backs might have more upside.

Also considering sitting OBJ and McCoy this week in place of these guys if anyone wants to offer input on that.
Old 12-30-16, 12:24 AM
All Yappi

jtk has a little shameless behaviour in the past
i would stay away from doug martin if you have him...lol.

jtk
()