Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-26-18, 07:16 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Secret meeting, lol. Yeah you are a real stickler for those aren't you? "No one in my campaign had any contacts with Russia." You can explain 1 or 2 as standard but 70? Then blatantly lied about?

I'll ask again. How again is Bill running into Lynch at an airport more improper then Trump formally meeting with Comey (multiple times)? And unlike the former, the latter we know, under sworn testimony, was specifically about the investigation. I detect a hint of bias from you lotr10. Lol.
Old 05-26-18, 07:40 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Trump Goes Full Alex Jones as “Spygate” Falls Apart

Republicans have gone silent after getting a secret briefing on the “informant” in the Trump campaign. Democrats say they were shown “no evidence” for the allegations at all.

Almost four months ago, allies of Donald Trump found themselves consumed by a scandal so mind-boggling, they felt sure it would turn the political world on its head. “Watergate times a thousand,” Sean Hannity warned. “This is 100 times bigger [than what led to the American Revolution],” Sebastian Gorka insisted. “[This is] a component of what looks like a much larger conspiracy involving the #Obama DOJ & FBI & more,” tweeted Iowa Rep. Steve King, clearly incensed. They were referring to a memo compiled by G.O.P. Congressman Devin Nunes, which allegedly revealed abuses of surveillance power by key members of the Justice Department and F.B.I., including James Comey, his former deputy Andrew McCabe, and current Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Yet when the memo itself was revealed to the public, it turned out to be such a hopeless dud that the conspiracy around it dissipated almost immediately.

It seems the cycle may repeat with the president’s newest pet theory, perhaps his most desperate attempt yet to discredit Robert Mueller: that the F.B.I. planted an illegal “spy” within his campaign for political purposes. Despite his feverish claims, which continued into Friday, that #SPYGATE “could be one of the biggest political scandals in history”—“Can anyone even imagine having Spies placed in a competing campaign, by the people and party in absolute power, for the sole purpose of political advantage and gain?” he tweeted Friday morning—a small group of lawmakers who met with F.B.I. and D.O.J. officials to be briefed on their use of an “informant” came away wholly unimpressed.

http://https://www.vanityfair.com/ne...-fbi-informant
Old 05-26-18, 10:14 AM
All District

Bengal WhoDey is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
I'll ask again. How again is Bill running into Lynch at an airport more improper then Trump formally meeting with Comey (multiple times)? And unlike the former, the latter we know, under sworn testimony, was specifically about the investigation. I detect a hint of bias from you lotr10. Lol.
Are you serious?

Comey, as head of the FBI, was really an employee of the Department of Justice and the executive branch, and thus Trump was his boss.

Lynch was head of the investigation of Hillary Clinton, and secretly met with her spouse the day before their interview.

You think the former is worse than the latter?
Old 05-26-18, 10:38 AM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
The difference between these two wrongs is that one is irrelevant and in the past And not coming back while the other is very much alive and fluid.
Old 05-26-18, 10:58 AM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
The difference between these two wrongs is that one is irrelevant and in the past And not coming back while the other is very much alive and fluid.
Yes, typical Democratic logic: If HRC had won her corruption would be buried and since she lost her corruption is irreverent. Bottom line is no accountability for their elite. The anti-democratic Democrats at their most anti-democratic.
Old 05-26-18, 11:38 AM
All American

Typical conservative mantra is look backwards and yearn for yesteryear. Go back to a happier more simple time like when the country was overwhelmingly white and pure.

Now it’s a constant drum beat about past investigations that lasted years and you didn’t quite get the desired outcome . So you keep it alive , repeat it over and over trying g to
Lessen anything that may be negative within this administration.

It’s the classic , but but what about you?! What about them ? No matter the indictments and guilty pleas of former Trump team members guy must not forget the Dems who were worse . It’s really something to witness I must say . Trumps tweets alone are priceless .

He tweets not like an innocent man but rather someone who is flailing and flopping around trying desperately to keep his flock beleiving in him . I must say he’s doing a good job of it looking around here
Old 05-26-18, 01:28 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Typical conservative mantra is look backwards and yearn for yesteryear. Go back to a happier more simple time like when the country was overwhelmingly white and pure.

Now it’s a constant drum beat about past investigations that lasted years and you didn’t quite get the desired outcome . So you keep it alive , repeat it over and over trying g to
Lessen anything that may be negative within this administration.

It’s the classic , but but what about you?! What about them ? No matter the indictments and guilty pleas of former Trump team members guy must not forget the Dems who were worse . It’s really something to witness I must say . Trumps tweets alone are priceless .

He tweets not like an innocent man but rather someone who is flailing and flopping around trying desperately to keep his flock beleiving in him . I must say he’s doing a good job of it looking around here
Ah the good ole days, chicks like would have known their place. Beoch make me a turkey pot pie
Old 05-26-18, 09:58 PM
All Ohio

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
You have to be kidding to double down on your point:

* The meeting you refer to was during the chaotic campaign period, not within days of a public announcement by the DOJ/FBI concerning Hillary's email abuses.

* At the time Don Jr was not a member of the government and currently he doesn't appear to have much influence in the Trump administration. His efforts appear to be focused on PR not policy.

* There was NOTHING unusual for a lobbyist, be they Russian or a rep for the plastics industry, to seek out the relative of a candidate that was about to get the GOP nomination. This is particularly true if the candidate was a political unknown as Trump was. Remember Billy Carter and Hillary Clinton's brother - to name just a couple.

* Again it is laughable that you would equate a secret meeting between a sitting Attorney General and an ex POTUS discussing a pending DOJ/FBI investigation of the ex-presdient's wife who just happened to be the presumptive democrat nominee for POTUS with a two bit Russian lobbyist meeting with Trump's son during the campaign.

To equate the two is silly.
To say everything that happened in Trump Towers LOOKS on the up and up is silly.

Just out of curiosity, who was NOT a low level campaign aid for Trump? Junior, Manafort, and Kushner (they were all at the meeting) were all nobodies, right? Why the need to lie about a nothing meeting then change the story when caught in the lie?

Also, since you seem to have info about the tarmac meeting that nobody else does you should probably forward that info to the appropriate officials so Lynch and Slick Willy can be prosecuted. I know you don't trust the FBI or the entire DOJ so maybe you can sit outside 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and look for the only non-secure government phone. That way you can call Trump directly.
Old 05-27-18, 03:58 AM
All American

The Robert Mueller investigation has yielded many indictments and convictions, but a recent poll shows most Americans believe Donald Trump’s pronouncement that the Russia probe is a baseless ‘witchhunt.’

60 percent of people polled say witch hunt that is baseless. This is what I call 'Blind Ignorance " it flows through the Trumptards blood like it's falling down through Niagara Falls.

This is what I mean when I say people believe what they want to be true not what is right in front of them.

Lotr a famous poster and Trump apologist acknowledges people have been convicted may be but of course they were all 'Coffee boys and low level staffers .

' I LOVE WIKILEAKS "

Donald J Trump.
Old 05-27-18, 06:00 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The Robert Mueller investigation has yielded many indictments and convictions, but a recent poll shows most Americans believe Donald Trump’s pronouncement that the Russia probe is a baseless ‘witchhunt.’

60 percent of people polled say witch hunt that is baseless.
Everyone with IQ above 95 figured it out...the lower numbers will get a bit harder.
Old 05-27-18, 06:46 AM
All American

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The Robert Mueller investigation has yielded many indictments and convictions,
lie.
Old 05-27-18, 06:55 AM
All American

The first paragraph was cut and pasted , not that it isn’t accurate , certainly not a lie. Huge majority of intelligence community concurs that Russia interfered on behalf of Trump . This genny rocks character is a much smaller percentage of delusional creatures who perpetuates everyone except Trump is dishonest.

Don’t know what this guys IQ is but if it’s high and he is still believing any of Trumps rhetoric he is not putting that great intellectual firepower to much use.

Stick with defending Trump , the low IQ people will actually use the small amount of sense we have and see what’s right in front of us , you know the ranting and nonsensical ravings of a self only interested grease fire 🔥
Old 05-27-18, 07:14 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
lie.

There are a few if you count...

The Russian company that did not exist at the time.
The kid that was fed false info from a spy to entrap him in a investigation.
The guy that plead guilty for lying, before he lost everything...even though the very people convicting him noted they did not believe he was lying.
The Russian company which Mueller absolutely refuses to confront.
The guy that did something with the Podesta Group in 2007
The doofus that was convicted of something, I guess it was really bad? but he keeps showing up on fox news interviews.
I'm sure there are more... that Boris guy and Natasha somebody?
Old 05-27-18, 07:50 AM
All American

Keep avoiding what’s right in front of you( Mike Flynn took a plea deal or are you forgetting that fact) and look for tiny things that you can’t see clearly and make that your alternative truth. Kelly Anne said it was OK to do that.
Old 05-27-18, 07:51 AM
All District

IamToz15 is on a distinguished road
Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos,Alex van der Zwaan, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, Richard Pinedo, Yevgeny Prigozhin

If your definition of "many" is like 513 or 10,802 or 461,551 or 1.725 million then perhaps his investigation has yielded little when looking through "orange colored glasses".

I will give you the use of the word "lie" or to claim "petty" to dismiss the indictments, guilty pleas or plea bargains of those above. That would fit lock step with the umbrella of denial that permeates the Trump man crush.
Old 05-27-18, 07:57 AM
All American

Trumps tweets this morning are especially desperate and unfocused drivel that make little if any sense. It’s as if he has a feeling someone like say Mikey Cohen may soon flip .

These young beautiful lives he tweets are being ruined by lies and the witch hunt is as pathetic a display of being delusional and desperate as anything I have seen from any leader in some time ( Nixon said witch hunt 145! Times knowing full well he was himself guilty )!

This guy is desperate and if you beleive and support the content in these tweets I feel for you , you must be huge fans and it must be sad to see this babbling dish play the victim card.
Old 05-27-18, 08:08 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Lotr a famous poster and Trump apologist acknowledges people have been convicted may be but of course they were all 'Coffee boys and low level staffers .

I'm famous!

Old 05-27-18, 08:12 AM
All American

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Keep avoiding what’s right in front of you( Mike Flynn took a plea deal ...
I forget, is that a conviction?
Old 05-27-18, 08:49 AM
All American

Answer this ? If there is nothing to see and nothing has happened yet why is Trump tweeting about “ all the young beautiful lives being destroyed by the Russian witch hunt?”

Things are happening that’s why he is playing the victim card for these beautiful young innocent lives . I’m sure you follow him , go read for yourself
Old 05-27-18, 09:34 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal WhoDey View Post
Are you serious?

Comey, as head of the FBI, was really an employee of the Department of Justice and the executive branch, and thus Trump was his boss.

Lynch was head of the investigation of Hillary Clinton, and secretly met with her spouse the day before their interview.

You think the former is worse than the latter?
Uhh yeah, that's what I said.

Either meeting is wrong. You do not meet directly with the person who is investigating you, to discuss the investigation. Long standing protocol. In any investigation, government, including President, civil, private etc. Not even debatable.

Trump's is worse because we have testimony that he directly tried to influence parts of the investigation, including to himself. Clinton is mere allegation. Though Lynch correctly removed herself due to the appearance of the meeting.

All water under the bridge as Trump then fired the investigator investigating him anyhow, lol. And is now railing against his replacement. Or anyone or any agency who would dare investigate fake Russian interference that they have all confirmed. If Obama fired Comey during the Clinton investigation you'd be apoplectic.
Old 05-27-18, 09:38 AM
All Yappi

Quote:

Either meeting is wrong. You do not meet directly with the person who is investigating you, to discuss the investigation. Long standing protocol. In any investigation, government, including President, civil, private etc. Not even debatable.

Trump's is worse because we have testimony that he directly tried to influence parts of the investigation, including to himself. Clinton is mere allegation. Though Lynch correctly removed herself due to the appearance of the meeting.

All water under the bridge as Trump then fired the investigator investigating him anyhow, lol. And is now railing against his replacement. Or anyone or any agency who would dare investigate fake Russian interference that they have all confirmed. If Obama fired Comey during the Clinton investigation you'd be apoplectic.
Comey told the Trumpster he wasn’t being investigated though, so there’s that
Old 05-27-18, 09:46 AM
All American

Quote:

Did you read the letter?
Classic good guy bad guy set up, to put forth obstruction narrative and further the swamp protection program?
Or Trump just doing what needed to be done?

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ey-firing.html
Old 05-27-18, 09:54 AM
All Yappi

Trump/Pence: "No one from our campaign had communications with Russians."

Would it be understated to say that hasn't aged well?
Old 05-27-18, 09:59 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Trump/Pence: "No one from our campaign had communications with Russians."

Would it be understated to say that hasn't aged well?
After a year plus that’s it? Even you have to admit this is not going as you would have hoped.
Old 05-27-18, 10:03 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Did you read the letter?
Sure. I also heard the truth come out of his very own big mouth a day or 2 later. In a subsequent interview and again to his Russian spy friends laughing and dancing like giddy schoolgirls - right in the oval office.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: