Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-12-18, 12:50 PM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 381
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
Really, "most" don't have good jobs? Then we are failing. I disagree. Look, we get what we get. There are some who are just had some bad breaks, illness, etc. But largely, the homeless are there because they put themselves there.
When you work at a job be a GREAT employee!! Be the person the company can't do without. Sadly many do just enough to keep their job, then wonder why the get downsized or their company closes.
Seriously, what do you consider a "good" job?? One that pays you for your time? Does the hourly salary make a difference in determining a "good" job? How about a job with no benefits? Can it still be a "good" job.

BE GREAT at your job because you won't get fired or the company won't go under. Cause great employees don't get fired at all. No one gets let go because they cost the company too much money in salary. No one gets let go because they may be a tad bit north of age 60. Business models never change, and mergers never happen. Companies only go out of business because they have bad workers. Why isn't Burger King dead then? Companies never get undercut by foreign producers using $1.50 an hour workers.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 01-12-18, 08:22 PM
MickeyMantle MickeyMantle is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-13-09
Location: Cushy state job
Posts: 16,093
MickeyMantle is on a distinguished road
Wow, 14Red is sure a piece of work.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 01-12-18, 08:58 PM
eastside_purple's Avatar
eastside_purple eastside_purple is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 01-21-03
Posts: 67,766
eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
You have to work really hard to be as stupid as 14red.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 01-16-18, 09:06 AM
14Red 14Red is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-12-12
Posts: 2,512
14Red is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
Seriously, what do you consider a "good" job?? One that pays you for your time? Does the hourly salary make a difference in determining a "good" job? How about a job with no benefits? Can it still be a "good" job.

BE GREAT at your job because you won't get fired or the company won't go under. Cause great employees don't get fired at all. No one gets let go because they cost the company too much money in salary. No one gets let go because they may be a tad bit north of age 60. Business models never change, and mergers never happen. Companies only go out of business because they have bad workers. Why isn't Burger King dead then? Companies never get undercut by foreign producers using $1.50 an hour workers.
I have no idea where you are going. Yes, companys do go under, some by no fault of their own, but many because they do have poor workers. But this is about the homeless. At a time when jobs are all over the place...GO WORK!!!! If there are no jobs where you are at ...MOVE to where the jobs are !!! It's not that difficult!! Most are homeless because of poor money handling, or some type of addiction.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 01-16-18, 10:10 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 381
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
I have no idea where you are going. Yes, companys do go under, some by no fault of their own, but many because they do have poor workers. But this is about the homeless. At a time when jobs are all over the place...GO WORK!!!! If there are no jobs where you are at ...MOVE to where the jobs are !!! It's not that difficult!! Most are homeless because of poor money handling, or some type of addiction.
You are an idiot
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 01-16-18, 10:39 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 29,196
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Bring back Bum Fights. It was a great way to employ the homeless.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 01-16-18, 10:41 AM
14Red 14Red is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-12-12
Posts: 2,512
14Red is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
You are an idiot
Now there is a nice comeback...
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 01-16-18, 10:42 AM
14Red 14Red is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-12-12
Posts: 2,512
14Red is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck_98 View Post
You are an idiot
Is there something I said that's not accurate? Or do you just not like me talking mean about people?
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 01-16-18, 10:54 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 381
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
Is there something I said that's not accurate? Or do you just not like me talking mean about people?
You’re not accurate. Please post some figures. I believe someone else did earlier and showed you wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 01-16-18, 11:01 AM
Buck_98 Buck_98 is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-09-16
Posts: 381
Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
Is there something I said that's not accurate? Or do you just not like me talking mean about people?
Why would I give a crap about you talking mean to a whole class of ppl???
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz