Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-07-19, 03:20 PM
Freshman

DYTBasketballFanatic is on a distinguished road
Dayton Thurgood Marshall Basketball

I hear that Thurgood is gonna be crazy good this year with Elmore-'22, McComb-21,and Amerson-'21. Also hear they have a few transfers coming in including a nice guard who's is moving from North Carolina. Can't wait for T-Wood/Thurgood matchup this year.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-19, 07:52 PM
All Ohio

HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYTBasketballFanatic View Post
I hear that Thurgood is gonna be crazy good this year with Elmore-'22, McComb-21,and Amerson-'21. Also hear they have a few transfers coming in including a nice guard who's is moving from North Carolina. Can't wait for T-Wood/Thurgood matchup this year.
We will see if they can handle the heat. How long have TMís players been playing together?
Old 06-09-19, 07:47 AM
Freshman

DYTBasketballFanatic is on a distinguished road
Thurgood players have been together for awhile since youth ball and AAU
Old 06-19-19, 02:36 PM
All American

member1 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=DYTBasketballFanatic;7323249]Thurgood players have been together for awhile since youth ball and AAU[/QUOTE

Looked a mess this past weekend at UD. Plenty of talent. Not enough basketballs to go around. I hope Coach Mac can reel that in. If he can they will be tough. If he cannot, it will be a mess. Good luck to him though he is a good guy and a underrated coach.

Last edited by member1; 06-19-19 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-19-19, 03:39 PM
All American

yakyak is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=member1;7328344]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DYTBasketballFanatic View Post
Thurgood players have been together for awhile since youth ball and AAU[/QUOTE

Looked a mess this past weekend at UD. Plenty of talent. Not enough basketballs to go around. I hope Coach Mac can reel that in. If he can they will be tough. If he cannot, it will be a mess. Good luck to him though he is a good guy and a underrated coach.
I am betting they do get it together. Summer is really, just Summer. Everyone coming off their AAU teams, wanting to impress with the individual things they have improved on.

Give him a few weeks in November and it will be all good. I think they will be very good, and there is not a lot around Dayton to really deal with them * I think.
Old 06-20-19, 05:44 AM
All American

member1 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=yakyak;7328371]
Quote:
Originally Posted by member1 View Post

I am betting they do get it together. Summer is really, just Summer. Everyone coming off their AAU teams, wanting to impress with the individual things they have improved on.

Give him a few weeks in November and it will be all good. I think they will be very good, and there is not a lot around Dayton to really deal with them * I think.
If you say so. What I saw was a bunch of guards not sharing the ball, at all. Again good luck to Shawn Mac getting that together cause if he does, I agree they will be tough.
Old 06-20-19, 02:26 PM
All Region

Looseball is on a distinguished road
Last season they played hard and were certainly talented, but they werenít very good defensively and had no inside game or presence. Any improvement in those two areas? If so, they will be one of the DII teams to beat. On another note, how will Dunbar be? Will they recover under Cole?