Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-26-18, 11:22 AM
All Yappi

MCGal is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MCGal
I enjoyed this too and thought the introduction of the whisperers was the shot in the arm the series needed.... the series is still getting killed by critics, I don't get it.
Old 11-26-18, 11:33 AM
All Yappi

Spille is on a distinguished road
So glad I've been able to get back on board with TWD. This has been the best half season since 3a, IMO.

I really liked how they introduced the whisperers. Seeing that whisperer dodge Jesus' sword was a wow...wtf moment for me (and I knew what the whisperers were), though would have been better if he were facing the whisperer and he saw the sword swipe coming. I'd have to go back and watch again but I think the whisperer had his back to him, so not sure how he saw it happening. Agreed on the creep factor as mentioned above. I hope they build on that.

Still too predictable with the deaths. When they focused on Jesus watching the herd meander around before they cut away, I suspected he might die. Then when he offered to go off on his own to try to lure the herd away, i knew it was curtains for that character.

Not sure how I feel about Negan escaping. Seemed kind of lame. I think I'd much rather him find a weak spot at the window or overpower someone when they change his linens or bed pan. But, if he has been rehabilitated, then I guess we can expect the group to get his help in what is likely a new fight with the newest villain. I just hope we don't get a rebirth of the saviors.

And yes, they need to bring us up to speed on what happened between the communities that has caused so much angst among them.
Old 11-26-18, 03:56 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob22 View Post
Jesus rising from the dead?
Negan escaping at the end. Not interested in that storyline again. The only interesting things that could happen with him would be for him to disappear or to be rehabilitated. I don't want to see him as the arch-villain anymore. Also don't want the "is he good or is he bad storyline."
Old 11-26-18, 04:43 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Negan escaping at the end. Not interested in that storyline again. The only interesting things that could happen with him would be for him to disappear or to be rehabilitated. I don't want to see him as the arch-villain anymore. Also don't want the "is he good or is he bad storyline."
I agree 100%. Told my wife last night it would be very cool if Negan became a good guy but I certainly do not want to see this long drawn out back & fourth that we have come to see from every villain thus far.
Old 11-26-18, 05:03 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
I agree 100%. Told my wife last night it would be very cool if Negan became a good guy but I certainly do not want to see this long drawn out back & fourth that we have come to see from every villain thus far.
I suspect that he may become half a good guy. That is he's still Negan but will see the Whiperers as a threat to the living more grave then the dead. If they do it right it could be a lot of fun as Negan "helps" out.
Old 11-27-18, 07:09 PM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
I suspect that he may become half a good guy. That is he's still Negan but will see the Whiperers as a threat to the living more grave then the dead. If they do it right it could be a lot of fun as Negan "helps" out.
Agree. And I think everyone also would agree that the "Negan" character played by Jeffery Dean Morgan is awesome. I'd love to see it go the way you describe.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: