Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-23-18, 03:55 AM
All Yappi

Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
Spoelstra is a fantastic coach. Snyder from Utah is awesome as well, right up there with Stevens IMO. Brett Brown proving his worth in Philly. Lue is a bottom 5 coach
I always thought Spolestra was an over-rated guy who happened to coach LeBron during his prime and got him a few rings. I was totally wrong a he has literally made chicken salad with his roster the past few years.

Agree with the rest Stevens is among the elite and Brown impresses me. Lue is nowhere near these guys. He's not on the level below them he is like 5 levels below them and this is coming from a realistic Cavs fan.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-18, 04:05 AM
All Yappi

Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
JR Smith's 3 to close the 1st qtr was the exact opposite of the ending to friday night.

Clarkson added a good boost in the first half and Korver may have very well saved this season late. Love though was in foul trouble 90 seconds in and his shot was awful. He did have that good defensive stand late which kinda gave me a glimmer of his D on Curry. Need more of that. Frankly from all the guys. Tristan is a waste of $80M+

Free Throws the Cavs were money and this was a difference maker.

Better third quarter on Wednesday PLEASE, Cavs!!!
Old 04-23-18, 04:47 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
I always thought Spolestra was an over-rated guy who happened to coach LeBron during his prime and got him a few rings. I was totally wrong a he has literally made chicken salad with his roster the past few years.

Agree with the rest Stevens is among the elite and Brown impresses me. Lue is nowhere near these guys. He's not on the level below them he is like 5 levels below them and this is coming from a realistic Cavs fan.
Should be interesting interviewing process - which talented, rising coach wants to be emasculated by LeBron ?

There's good and bad to everything......

I bet they get "Holmgren-ed" by some older guy chasing one last contract, or another lower end assistant.
Old 04-23-18, 06:40 AM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't expect the 3rd quarter stuff to improve unless they play a team like the Wizards with equally poor coaching
Old 04-23-18, 07:04 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I couldn't believe the number of boos when Thompson was the first off the bench. Bankers Life Arena is a great place to watch a game. When it's full, the place is rocking. Even when it's not there aren't many bad seats in the place.

I got to talk to Jordan Clarkson for a minute before the game, so I take full credit for his game last night.
Old 04-23-18, 07:06 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
I wouldn't expect the 3rd quarter stuff to improve unless they play a team like the Wizards with equally poor coaching
I have no idea how Brooks got a 2nd job.
Old 04-23-18, 08:26 AM
All World

Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
It is my sincere wish that, as the Cavs lock up the 4th win in game 6, Lance Stephenson develops the need to find a first class oral surgeon. Dude is a pos

C'mon, Perk!!
Lue is terrible,bring him in the middle of the first quarter and punish him,why is he here?
Old 04-23-18, 09:53 AM
All Yappi

BigBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
The Cavs finally playing good defense.Besides the first game of the series the Cavs are playing good defense.

They flipped the switch playing defense since the first game of the series.

The Cavs can beat any team in the East in a 7 game series playing defense like they are.
Old 04-23-18, 10:17 AM
All World

14Red is on a distinguished road
Is it good defense, or poor shooting? The Pacers missed a ton of open looks. They are not a great 3 point shoot team. Pacers are actually a pretty good matchup for the Cavs.
Old 04-23-18, 11:55 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBulldog View Post
The Cavs finally playing good defense.Besides the first game of the series the Cavs are playing good defense.

They flipped the switch playing defense since the first game of the series.

The Cavs can beat any team in the East in a 7 game series playing defense like they are.
Yeah, but they could also lose to any team in the East
Old 04-23-18, 11:56 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
IPacers are actually a pretty good matchup for the Cavs.
The Pacers took 3 of 4 from Cleveland this season. They aren't a good matchup
Old 04-23-18, 12:00 PM
All World

WinstonSmith has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Another factually incorrect statement from 14Red.
Old 04-23-18, 12:07 PM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Lol
Old 04-23-18, 01:19 PM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
I couldn't believe the number of boos when Thompson was the first off the bench. Bankers Life Arena is a great place to watch a game. When it's full, the place is rocking. Even when it's not there aren't many bad seats in the place.

I got to talk to Jordan Clarkson for a minute before the game, so I take full credit for his game last night.
You got that kind of access to the Cavs? Great! When you get the chance, pull Tristan Thompson aside and tell him next time, for God's sake, use a condom.
Old 04-23-18, 01:28 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedevil View Post
You got that kind of access to the Cavs? Great! When you get the chance, pull Tristan Thompson aside and tell him next time, for God's sake, use a condom.
Man, I wish I could bedevil! I'll be honest, I was walking back to my car to drop off my jacket when I ran into Clarkson. Turns out we parked between the Cavs' hotel and the nearest coffeeshop and he was in need of some caffeine.

I think I'd just tell him to drop any Kardashian contact though.
Old 04-23-18, 02:01 PM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
Man, I wish I could bedevil! I'll be honest, I was walking back to my car to drop off my jacket when I ran into Clarkson. Turns out we parked between the Cavs' hotel and the nearest coffeeshop and he was in need of some caffeine.

I think I'd just tell him to drop any Kardashian contact though.
You would be doing him, and us, a great service.
Old 04-23-18, 06:55 PM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
The end of the season and this series have exposed the very average nature of the Cavs talent from 3 through 12. They have the best player in the world in LBJ and a second level all-star in Love then the talent really drops off to a bunch of average and/or role players.
Old 04-24-18, 12:32 AM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
The end of the season and this series have exposed the very average nature of the Cavs talent from 3 through 12. They have the best player in the world in LBJ and a second level all-star in Love then the talent really drops off to a bunch of average and/or role players.
My bet is that as the playoffs moves along these guys (3-12) will start playing more like their regular season averages ... Kover will be streaky, Clarkson will provide offense of the bench ... but the key is Hood, he has the talent to be more than just a role player ... he looked like a deer in the headlights the first few games ... hopefully the settles down and starts playing better.
Old 04-24-18, 07:29 AM
All Yappi

cjb56 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
True, but the talent can be maximized if used correctly in minutes and rotations. We saw that when Drew was coaching the team.