Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 09-20-18, 02:20 PM
fortfan fortfan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-26-08
Location: Fort Recovery, Ohio
Posts: 382
fortfan is on a distinguished road
This thread just got stupid........
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 09-20-18, 02:30 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 6,760
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Back to the topic........

Looks like storms to roll through around game time tomorrow.

Does the rain have an effect on how the cannon fires?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 09-20-18, 02:43 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,166
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpico View Post
Are you going to cite the National Enquirer next?
wonder if this is the same guy who has the bill board up on 127 just outside of Celina....is it REckoning?
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 09-20-18, 02:44 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,166
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
Back to the topic........

Looks like storms to roll through around game time tomorrow.

Does the rain have an effect on how the cannon fires?
you know the cannon is going to fired.....but it still shakes ya....impressive tradition
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 09-20-18, 02:49 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 6,760
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
wonder if this is the same guy who has the bill board up on 127 just outside of Celina....is it REckoning?
It is.

Up until now he has just been seen as some whack job but this story does have some traction behind it.

but anyways.....



Should be a solid matchup tomorrow and lets hope the lightening stays away.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 09-20-18, 03:57 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,600
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Idk whos idea it was to buy the cannon but its one thing that makes the Fort unique.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 09-20-18, 05:16 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,802
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
I think Massie showed a potentially successful blueprint for attacking the Cavs.... Ground and Pound. The Indians have the speed to run with the Cavs and the line has the size to ground and pound. We'll see if they have the maturity and mental fortitude to get it done.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 09-20-18, 05:23 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,166
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
It is.

Up until now he has just been seen as some whack job but this story does have some traction behind it.

but anyways.....



Should be a solid matchup tomorrow and lets hope the lightening stays away.
looks like the storms will be out of the area by 6pm in west central ohio.....
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 09-20-18, 05:46 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,802
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
looks like the storms will be out of the area by 6pm in west central ohio.....
I'd be ok with a heavy deluge from 7-11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 09-20-18, 07:35 PM
IndianaBanana IndianaBanana is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Posts: 203
IndianaBanana is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
And, I am not your pal.
Hey watch out everyone! We gots ourselves a tough guy on the interwebs!

Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 09-20-18, 08:50 PM
kodeman419 kodeman419 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 10-17-16
Posts: 45
kodeman419 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
I think Massie showed a potentially successful blueprint for attacking the Cavs.... Ground and Pound. The Indians have the speed to run with the Cavs and the line has the size to ground and pound. We'll see if they have the maturity and mental fortitude to get it done.
Massie found success running outside in the 2nd half... sweeps, option and their qb was successful getting the Cavs inside guys to over pursue then cutting back. Massie did not have much success running between the tackles.

I think if you use Zone blocking rules, you will be more successful blocking the Cavs due to their attacking "box" players.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 09-21-18, 08:55 AM
thereckoning thereckoning is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-30-17
Posts: 128
thereckoning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBanana View Post
Hey watch out everyone! We gots ourselves a tough guy on the interwebs!

The tough guy would be the sick and sadistic people that turn blind eyes to male on male sexual assault with a spirit stick.

I guess everyone is going to say the priest that testified on those tapes is a liar too? I don't think the Catholics in Mercer County have the backbone to dismiss a priest. Especially one with the inside information of what happened/is happening.

But maybe "the fort" doesn't care about their kids raping eachother. Good day.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 09-21-18, 08:59 AM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 6,760
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
I'd be ok with a heavy deluge from 7-11 PM.
Rain isn't what I would be worried about, it is the lightening that they say is associated with it.

Hope it clears the area so games can go on as slated. I could see them possibly get pushed back a little bit if the timeline of these storms move to the right a bit.
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 09-21-18, 09:12 AM
ReadyKnightsFan ReadyKnightsFan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-31-16
Posts: 261
ReadyKnightsFan is on a distinguished road
Pasteur has Coldwater by 23... I would be surprised if the margin is that large. Fort Recovery's back is against the wall after the loss to New Bremen.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 09-21-18, 10:34 AM
IndianaBanana IndianaBanana is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Posts: 203
IndianaBanana is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
The tough guy would be the sick and sadistic people that turn blind eyes to male on male sexual assault with a spirit stick.

I guess everyone is going to say the priest that testified on those tapes is a liar too? I don't think the Catholics in Mercer County have the backbone to dismiss a priest. Especially one with the inside information of what happened/is happening.

But maybe "the fort" doesn't care about their kids raping eachother. Good day.
I like that we're friends now!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 09-21-18, 11:40 AM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 3,166
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
The tough guy would be the sick and sadistic people that turn blind eyes to male on male sexual assault with a spirit stick.

I guess everyone is going to say the priest that testified on those tapes is a liar too? I don't think the Catholics in Mercer County have the backbone to dismiss a priest. Especially one with the inside information of what happened/is happening.

But maybe "the fort" doesn't care about their kids raping eachother. Good day.
were you a Teacher at Minster at one time?
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 09-21-18, 11:47 AM
ReadyKnightsFan ReadyKnightsFan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-31-16
Posts: 261
ReadyKnightsFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
were you a Teacher at Minster at one time?
Don't feed the troll
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 09-21-18, 12:19 PM
thereckoning thereckoning is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-30-17
Posts: 128
thereckoning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBanana View Post
I like that we're friends now!
Sorry. Cannot be friends with someone who supports sodomizing freshman as a hazing. And it certainly is worrisome that its "trolling" to people for quoting a priest that speaks at depth to such hazing.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 09-21-18, 02:12 PM
IndianaBanana IndianaBanana is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Posts: 203
IndianaBanana is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
Sorry. Cannot be friends with someone who supports sodomizing freshman as a hazing. And it certainly is worrisome that its "trolling" to people for quoting a priest that speaks at depth to such hazing.
Don't worry buddy, we can go hold hands while sharing an ice cream and vent about all the bad fellas.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 09-21-18, 02:22 PM
thereckoning thereckoning is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-30-17
Posts: 128
thereckoning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBanana View Post
Don't worry buddy, we can go hold hands while sharing an ice cream and vent about all the bad fellas.
Takes a sick person to joke about child rape.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 09-21-18, 02:40 PM
IndianaBanana IndianaBanana is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Posts: 203
IndianaBanana is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
Takes a sick person to joke about child rape.
Fine! I'll let you lock fingers while we hold hands.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 09-21-18, 02:44 PM
thereckoning thereckoning is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-30-17
Posts: 128
thereckoning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBanana View Post
Fine! I'll let you lock fingers while we hold hands.
Again. Anyone with any sense of decency wouldn't talk like you. Takes a sad individual to enjoy arguing about child sodomy. Hopefully you aren't that kind of person in real life. Good day.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 09-21-18, 02:50 PM
IndianaBanana IndianaBanana is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-26-16
Posts: 203
IndianaBanana is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
Again. Anyone with any sense of decency wouldn't talk like you. Takes a sad individual to enjoy arguing about child sodomy. Hopefully you aren't that kind of person in real life. Good day.
My sweet baby boy, you've already swept me off my feet.

I love you.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 09-21-18, 03:16 PM
thereckoning thereckoning is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-30-17
Posts: 128
thereckoning is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaBanana View Post
My sweet baby boy, you've already swept me off my feet.

I love you.
Sick person. Hopefully these MAC posters on here can have enough respect to disrespect you. I can see why "the fort" turns a blind eye to this now. I used to respect that community. You, sir, need help. I certainly hope you aren't a predator.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 09-21-18, 03:29 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,802
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereckoning View Post
Sick person. Hopefully these MAC posters on here can have enough respect to disrespect you. I can see why "the fort" turns a blind eye to this now. I used to respect that community. You, sir, need help. I certainly hope you aren't a predator.
Do you have any actual proof that something happened?

What specifically happened?

Was it reported to local law enforcement?


To be fair, your link provided nothing of substance. It reminded me of some of the conspiracy theories linked to in the Debate forum.


The video you linked to alluded to incidences that allegedly occurred over a span of several administrations as well as coaches. If this is a "cover up" for a coach or administrator then it is for multiple coaches and administrators.

Furthermore, Fr Dorns statement (at least what was on the link) was nothing more than speculation that something big may have happened. He offers no proof of the alleged event or of an alleged cover up.

The statements of the school "lawyering up" is pretty standard procedure in any kind of legal issue. It is far from an admission of guilt.

I have had several kids go thru the FR Athletic department during the time frame alluded to. There was never a whisper of any kind of hazing events. Something like that would be the talk of the school. Kids don't keep secrets.

Last edited by Indiandad; 09-21-18 at 03:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 09-21-18, 03:42 PM
Indiandad Indiandad is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 07-28-16
Posts: 2,802
Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadyKnightsFan View Post
Pasteur has Coldwater by 23... I would be surprised if the margin is that large. Fort Recovery's back is against the wall after the loss to New Bremen.
True, however this is NOT a must win. Versailles, Parkway, Anna and St. Henry.... need 3 out of 4.

A victory over CW would almost guarantee a playoff spot though.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 09-21-18, 07:38 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,600
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
We're in trouble. BIG trouble
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 09-21-18, 07:39 PM
ReadyKnightsFan ReadyKnightsFan is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-31-16
Posts: 261
ReadyKnightsFan is on a distinguished road
Fort Recovery 28
Coldwater 21
16 secs in half
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 09-21-18, 07:54 PM
kodeman419 kodeman419 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 10-17-16
Posts: 45
kodeman419 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StateChampion2012 View Post
We're in trouble. BIG trouble
I agree. This defense must learn to trust each other and play as a unit. Leverage the football and maintain inside put pursuit. Quit over pursing one another... The cut back is killing these guys.

Offensively, keep throwing behind the forts linebackers. They r continually sending one on a blitz. It's been open all night .. this is a good game for the Cavs win or lose... These are easily correctable mistakes. They should learn from this.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 09-21-18, 07:57 PM
StateChampion2012 StateChampion2012 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-14-17
Location: Coldwater
Posts: 1,600
StateChampion2012 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodeman419 View Post
I agree. This defense must learn to trust each other and play as a unit. Leverage the football and maintain inside put pursuit. Quit over pursing one another... The cut back is killing these guys.

Offensively, keep throwing behind the forts linebackers. They r continually sending one on a blitz. It's been open all night .. this is a good game for the Cavs win or lose... These are easily correctable mistakes. They should learn from this.
They might easily run for 400 yards tonight. We need to get a stop on this opening drive or Fort Recovery is going to beat us for the first time in their history.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Week 2: Clinton-Massie (1-0) @ Coldwater (1-0) StateChampion2012 Football 186 09-04-18 09:51 AM
04/18 - SECLMW area College players of the week as of 04/18 - Unofficial seclmw Baseball 0 04-18-18 02:44 PM
Week 10: Coldwater (7-2) vs Delphos St. Johns (5-4) StateChampion2012 Football 25 10-29-17 01:08 PM
Coldwater vs Fort Recovery Indiandad Football 50 09-15-17 09:51 PM
Week 3: Marion Local @ Coldwater Msfootball Football 104 09-09-17 08:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz