Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-02-18, 12:45 PM
All Region

strickly_layups is on a distinguished road
Cool Top 10 D1 teams in Southwest District

Who are the top 10 teams in the Southwest District? There are quite a few team with lots of talent along with some good coaching. As usual it will be very difficult to get out of the region.

1. MND
2. Kettering Fairmont
3. Mason
4. Wayne
5. Lakota West
6. Tecumseh
7. Springboro
8. Walnut Hills
9. McAuley
10.Willmington

Should be great season of solid girls hoops in our area. Be sure to checkout the annual Journey To The Tourney put on my OGBR during thanksgiving
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-18, 03:32 PM
All Ohio

Big Ragu is on a distinguished road
I give MND the nod by a wide margin. I look for Springboro, Walnut Hills, and McAuley to all challenge for top five position.
Old 10-07-18, 08:55 AM
Freshman

Girls hoops fan is on a distinguished road
I think Loveland is under appreciated and should be on this list instead of Wilmington. Fairmont up to high, Walnut and Springboro to low. MND is good, but Mason and Walnut bring back tons of experience.
Old 10-07-18, 10:34 AM
All Ohio

chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
MND, Walnut, and Mason Are at the top of the Mountain! Lakota West trading on tradition and are not in the elite conversation this year. Loveland and Wilmington play game one so they will figure it out! Loveland is always at a disadvantage due to Volleyball and Soccer making deep runs. They will be much better in January. Mercy McCauley is very interesting. Combined schools with Talent.
Old 10-18-18, 07:57 AM
Freshman

TecArrows is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by strickly_layups View Post
Who are the top 10 teams in the Southwest District? There are quite a few team with lots of talent along with some good coaching. As usual it will be very difficult to get out of the region.

1. MND
2. Kettering Fairmont
3. Mason
4. Wayne
5. Lakota West
6. Tecumseh
7. Springboro
8. Walnut Hills
9. McAuley
10.Willmington

Should be great season of solid girls hoops in our area. Be sure to checkout the annual Journey To The Tourney put on my OGBR during thanksgiving
Beavercreek and Centerville should be considered on that list. Beavercreek is going to be strong and they have a really good group of young players. Centerville has one of the best freshman in the country who already has several D1 colleges interested.
Old 10-18-18, 06:38 PM
Freshman

Girls hoops fan is on a distinguished road
How much of a role is coaching going to play in all of this? Mason and MND are in really good shape. Fairmont is unproven. Coach Trice at Wayne does a great job and I believe Coach Baltimore knows the game and will succeed. Walnut coach seems wild, but his girls seem to respond. And of course we have Fishman. When teams have similar talent a lot of times the coaching can make the difference.