Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-22-17, 09:41 AM
All American

New Breed is on a distinguished road
Troy @ Trotwood-Madison

We're back!

Troy brings something no other GWOC North team has been able to accomplish into this game- a 2 game winning streak vs. the Rams. The past 2 years have been very fiercely contested games decided by 7 points or less. Trotwood returns many starters on offense, including Raveion Hargrove (complete with a jersey number change) and 3 year starting QB Markell Stephens-Peppers. Defensively the Rams will be lead by LB James Parker and DB Taron Britt.

Troy is coming off a playoff appearance and will definitely be looking to add to their winning streak versus the Rams...can they do it again, or will Trotwood finally have an answer?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-17, 09:55 AM
All World

The Final Say is on a distinguished road
Troy

Looks awfully good on the film I have seen. Trotwood has been a bit unpredictable in the preseason. Surprisingly though their defense has looked really good. It will be a tough match up again.
Old 08-22-17, 10:27 AM
All Yappi

TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
It's good for Trotwood that you are playing Troy week 1. Troy hasn't clicked on offense yet. Lot of new pieces. I think Troy is a 7-9 win team again, but they are a little bit further back than they were a year ago. It will be a close contest I believe. I think Troy takes a close one.
Old 08-22-17, 10:46 AM
All World

troyboy73 is on a distinguished road
Go Troy! Will be there to see this titanic struggle. And looking forward to their consessions.
Old 08-22-17, 05:51 PM
All Ohio

HomeRunsNDunks is on a distinguished road
There is already a thread for this game but...

I think Trotwood will come out with this one. Troy just doesn't have it put all together quite yet, replacing a quarterback and running back among a few of their offensive lineman, and their starting center went down with an injury a week or two ago. Trotwood's going to be a bit better suited with continuity at this point, and I think they'll take this game. I would guess it's going to be a low scoring affair between two good defenses.
Old 08-25-17, 12:26 PM
All Region

Yoda is on a distinguished road
This could be one of the best games of the night. I can see this game being played between the 20yd lines. And special teams being a huge factor deciding the outcome of this game. Trotwood 19 Troy 20
Old 08-25-17, 12:36 PM
All District

GOBURG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeRunsNDunks View Post
There is already a thread for this game but...

I think Trotwood will come out with this one. Troy just doesn't have it put all together quite yet, replacing a quarterback and running back among a few of their offensive lineman, and their starting center went down with an injury a week or two ago. Trotwood's going to be a bit better suited with continuity at this point, and I think they'll take this game. I would guess it's going to be a low scoring affair between two good defenses.
Coach Black will be the difference maker this season for TW.
Old 08-25-17, 05:26 PM
Freshman

KnowsFB is on a distinguished road
Trotwood's Defense has been good since 2010