Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #9031  
Old 10-20-18, 09:14 AM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 13,053
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Gee G-Rock into a conspiracy theory- shocker.
Quoted for irony.
Reply With Quote
  #9032  
Old 10-20-18, 09:31 AM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,702
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
To be clear, you're ok with governments murdering and dismembering political dissidents inside diplomatic facilities?
What evidence do you have that it was government sponsored?
Reply With Quote
  #9033  
Old 10-20-18, 09:42 AM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 15,412
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
What evidence do you have that it was government sponsored?
God lord I almost forgot how stupid you were.
Reply With Quote
  #9034  
Old 10-20-18, 10:52 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,595
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
God lord I almost forgot how stupid you were.
Good lord, ...
Reply With Quote
  #9035  
Old 10-20-18, 10:56 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,699
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
For those keeping track...this is the second time potus has agreed with an autocratic dictator over US Intelligence. First Putin and Now Saudis. Both have deep financial ties to the Trump businesses.
Reply With Quote
  #9036  
Old 10-20-18, 11:12 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,595
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
For those keeping track...this is the second time potus has agreed with an autocratic dictator over US Intelligence. First Putin and Now Saudis. Both have deep financial ties to the Trump businesses.
The same " US intelligence" that was caught trying to overthrow Trump and our government?
17 agencies all agree...weapons of mass destruction and on and on...LOL
Reply With Quote
  #9037  
Old 10-20-18, 11:13 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,699
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
The same " US intelligence" that was caught trying to overthrow Trump and our government?
17 agencies all agree...weapons of mass destruction and on and on...LOL
Yea didn't they also stage a moon landing, Sandy Hook and topple some building on 9-11?
Reply With Quote
  #9038  
Old 10-20-18, 11:37 AM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 5,100
Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
The problem with conspiracy theorist is they can't just believe in one or two, they have to believe them all. The minute gneiss was close to proving the Sandy Hook kids were crisis actors, or that fluoride in water is being used as a mind control device, he gets distracted by this Saudi Arabia thing. It's a real tragedy we'll never get the answers we deserve.
Reply With Quote
  #9039  
Old 10-20-18, 11:53 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,595
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Yea didn't they also stage a moon landing, Sandy Hook and topple some building on 9-11?
We landed on the moon, not sure about Sandy Hook, some factions were definatelly involved in 9-11.

Do you still believe the contrived "weapons of mass destruction" lie?
Do you feel It was worth hundreds of thousands of innocent lives and trillions of dollars ? Are any one of these lives more or less important than the journalist?
Reply With Quote
  #9040  
Old 10-20-18, 12:05 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,699
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
What sucks is some young Saudi will have to be the fall guy. He will be executed and the crown prince will owe a favor to his family.
Reply With Quote
  #9041  
Old 10-20-18, 12:08 PM
ronnie mund ronnie mund is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Posts: 7,609
ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
The problem with conspiracy theorist is they can't just believe in one or two, they have to believe them all. The minute gneiss was close to proving the Sandy Hook kids were crisis actors, or that fluoride in water is being used as a mind control device, he gets distracted by this Saudi Arabia thing. It's a real tragedy we'll never get the answers we deserve.
This is correct. There are legitimate conspiracies out there that make sense, but then they start getting into staged school shooting territory and lose me completely.
Reply With Quote
  #9042  
Old 10-20-18, 12:41 PM
EagleFan's Avatar
EagleFan EagleFan is offline
Scatologist
 
Join Date: 03-04-02
Location: Ohio
Posts: 21,527
EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
W
Do you still believe the contrived "weapons of mass destruction" lie?
Do you believe there were no bio weapons in Iraq?
Reply With Quote
  #9043  
Old 10-20-18, 12:47 PM
Gh0st Gh0st is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-18-11
Posts: 3,814
Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
So did you take issue with him saying that Trump would believe the ridiculous story, because it sounds like Trump believes the ridiculous story.
Must be why it's still being investigated, because the "case is closed".
Reply With Quote
  #9044  
Old 10-20-18, 01:08 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,453
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
To be clear, you're ok with governments murdering and dismembering political dissidents inside diplomatic facilities?
To be clear, I figure it is none of our business.
Reply With Quote
  #9045  
Old 10-20-18, 01:27 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,699
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
To be clear, I figure it is none of our business.
Leading from behind!
Reply With Quote
  #9046  
Old 10-20-18, 01:27 PM
domi domi is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-06-16
Posts: 1,149
domi is on a distinguished road
What is it with people down in Florida initiating contact with someone over a petty crime or illegal parking then shooting them when things don't go their way?

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...220366935.html

Should the dead guy have been stealing a $10 hatchet? Nope
Should he have been shot over stealing a $10 hatchet? Nope
Reply With Quote
  #9047  
Old 10-20-18, 01:47 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,595
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
This is correct. There are legitimate conspiracies out there that make sense, but then they start getting into staged school shooting territory and lose me completely.
When trying to find the truth I like to look into all the information and have a open mind. I prefer experts, insiders, whistle blowers, science, common sense, always follow the money and ask who benefits.

Ask why do they want to censor this person or organization and why would they punish them or hide what they say. Kevin Shipp, Martin Armstrong Catherine Austin Fitts , Ron Paul etc.
something as simple as Googling certain things then watching how the algorithms bring what they want you too see to the front and what they don't is often hidden. Hillary is? Trump is?

Here is a recent example of odd persecution and censorship... the short version.
Reply With Quote
  #9048  
Old 10-20-18, 02:00 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 5,100
Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
something as simple as Googling certain things then watching how the algorithms bring what they want you too see to the front and what they don't is often hidden.
This strategy probably explains the "I believe everything is a conspiracy" mental illness.
Reply With Quote
  #9049  
Old 10-20-18, 02:11 PM
Neopolitan Neopolitan is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-16
Posts: 5,100
Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
This is correct. There are legitimate conspiracies out there that make sense, but then they start getting into staged school shooting territory and lose me completely.
For most of them, it's pretty obviously not about finding the truth. They feel a need to feel special or enlightened, probably stemming from issues with self-esteem or self-worth. There's a wealth of research showing conspiracy theorists are far more likely to be socially marginalized.

One way to both maintain a positive self-image and to feel as though you belong to a community is to convince yourself you and a select few others are smart enough to not buy into what "they" are telling you.
Reply With Quote
  #9050  
Old 10-20-18, 02:13 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,595
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
This strategy probably explains the "I believe everything is a conspiracy" mental illness.
Says the the simple little troll boy with his blinders on.
Reply With Quote
  #9051  
Old 10-20-18, 02:16 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 9,203
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Leading from behind!
What do you propose?

Not a US citizen. Didn't happen on US soil or in an US embassy. And wasn't carried out by US citizens. Seems he is right. It's not really our business.

Do you just want lip service? Harsh words and condemnations?
Reply With Quote
  #9052  
Old 10-20-18, 02:40 PM
ronnie mund ronnie mund is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Posts: 7,609
ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neopolitan View Post
For most of them, it's pretty obviously not about finding the truth. They feel a need to feel special or enlightened, probably stemming from issues with self-esteem or self-worth. There's a wealth of research showing conspiracy theorists are far more likely to be socially marginalized.

One way to both maintain a positive self-image and to feel as though you belong to a community is to convince yourself you and a select few others are smart enough to not buy into what "they" are telling you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Says the the simple little troll boy with his blinders on.
And 1 post later you're proven correct Neo. You have blinders on, so you're obviously not as enlightened as gneiss. Also, you're absolutely right about the "they" part. Conspiracy theorists always use vague terms such as "they" and "them".

Take this post as an example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Ask why do they want to censor this person or organization and why would they punish them or hide what they say. Kevin Shipp, Martin Armstrong Catherine Austin Fitts , Ron Paul etc.
something as simple as Googling certain things then watching how the algorithms bring what they want you too see to the front and what they don't is often hidden. Hillary is? Trump is?
And who is this "they" they always refer to? Another vague group of people commonly referred to as the "deep state" or the "new world order".
Reply With Quote
  #9053  
Old 10-20-18, 02:43 PM
ronnie mund ronnie mund is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Posts: 7,609
ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
When trying to find the truth I like to look into all the information and have a open mind. I prefer experts, insiders, whistle blowers, science, common sense, always follow the money and ask who benefits.
No you don't. If this were true then you wouldn't post fake JFK quotes that can easily be verified by a 2 second google search. At least be honest.
Reply With Quote
  #9054  
Old 10-20-18, 05:02 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,595
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
In North Korea there are some people having this same discussion. Most believe the official government account and the nightly news. Some are skeptics and being called conspiracy theorist for thinking Kim actually poops and the Unicorn lair is a lie.

Do you think the government should throw me in a re education camp until I believe the official story...
Reply With Quote
  #9055  
Old 10-20-18, 05:06 PM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Secure
Posts: 13,053
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
What do you propose?

Not a US citizen. Didn't happen on US soil or in an US embassy. And wasn't carried out by US citizens. Seems he is right. It's not really our business.
Yup. Still not sure why Iím supposed to give a sht about this.
Reply With Quote
  #9056  
Old 10-20-18, 05:42 PM
ronnie mund ronnie mund is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Posts: 7,609
ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
In North Korea there are some people having this same discussion. Most believe the official government account and the nightly news. Some are skeptics and being called conspiracy theorist for thinking Kim actually poops and the Unicorn lair is a lie.

Do you think the government should throw me in a re education camp until I believe the official story...
Do you really believe that North Korea is as bad as the government and media tell you it is? The deep state has done a wonderful job brainwashing you, sheep.
Reply With Quote
  #9057  
Old 10-21-18, 07:55 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,076
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
What do you propose?

Not a US citizen. Didn't happen on US soil or in an US embassy. And wasn't carried out by US citizens. Seems he is right. It's not really our business.

Do you just want lip service? Harsh words and condemnations?
That's exactly what they want. Remember the democrats are the party of virtue signaling.

Even worse the media joins in and covers this far more extensively then it deserves by any rational criteria. They do this because they think it might hurt Trump. It never occurred to them that in the brutal world of global geopolitics a cooperative relationship with the Saudis at this time is in our interests. But any effort to discredit Trump, no matter how bogus and even if it's against American interests, is justified.
Reply With Quote
  #9058  
Old 10-21-18, 10:28 AM
Stirred not Shaken Stirred not Shaken is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-05-14
Posts: 3,126
Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
More CNN nonsense : https://www.wptv.com/news/state/vide...-during-arrest

Why do liberals have to be so anti - police.
Reply With Quote
  #9059  
Old 10-21-18, 10:32 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 18,042
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Leading from behind!
So you want some foreign nation to tell us what our immigration, tax, criminal policies should be or who our elected leader should be? If you don't think someone should tell us what to do, we owe it to them to not interfere with their internal politics as well.
Reply With Quote
  #9060  
Old 10-21-18, 12:03 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,699
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie mund View Post
Do you really believe that North Korea is as bad as the government and media tell you it is? The deep state has done a wonderful job brainwashing you, sheep.
Yes it is as bad as the actual journalists, who have little access have portrayed it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:32 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz