Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 12-07-17, 10:51 AM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Cici Riggins Junior @ Hamilton High School
http://gmcsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=283512
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 12-10-17, 02:48 AM
SouthwestOhioGuy17 SouthwestOhioGuy17 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-22-15
Posts: 1,237
SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
Madison-Carlisle

Price lifts Madison past Carlisle in double-overtime thriller

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...lxUtKJF9vlYKJ/
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 12-12-17, 09:57 AM
SamMaydayMalone SamMaydayMalone is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-23-15
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 80
SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
Cici Riggins had 37pts 11rb 3ast 5stl 4to last night vs Oak Hills.....
Stay Tuned In....
Lakota West up next Saturday December 9th
Win Lose Or Draw which a Win seems unlikely but you never know how the ball going to bounce
vs. Lakota West
8 Turnovers
0 Assists
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 12-13-17, 10:08 AM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 1,736
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Two ways to look at the stats- always better to have seen in person. In this case, yes 8 turnovers but also 8 rebounds, 20 points- 7 on free throws. Riggins was the focus of Fishys defense all game yet she managed to put up some big #s despite the fact that her team was completely outmatched by LW. despite playing under that kind of pressure, no rest for the weary as she never really left the floor, she was running for all but a few seconds of the entire game. Totally respectable performance in a lopsided game.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 12-13-17, 10:16 AM
SamMaydayMalone SamMaydayMalone is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-23-15
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 80
SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
Two ways to look at the stats
My point exactly. Let her play dictate others impression, no need for people to post her stats.

My dead grandma could put up 20 against Colerain, no one cares.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 12-13-17, 10:52 AM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 1,736
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Ok then...obviously proud dad bragging/posting stats is overzealous, but this is yappi- have seen worse! At least in this case, the player is good, she put up 20 vs top team LW, not Colerain. Was simply responding to your post which was trying to belittle her performance in a game based on two deceiving stats.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 12-13-17, 12:29 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
GMC Stats Cici Riggins

2 The Hater Mad @ My Daughters Stats:
I forgot to post her 1st couple game stats... & I did post freshman & sophomore year already....
Just stay tuned cause I hope she get 50 against Colerain but that might end up being her lowest scoring game... You never know....
Just Stay Tuned In....
You can Hate or Participate....
It's not going to bother me or her Success...
I WILL BE POSTING HER STATS FROM HERE ON!
bad or good game sorry or good team!
Oh Yeah We Got Sycamore Tonight!
Stats from game will be posted by tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 12-13-17, 12:40 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMaydayMalone View Post
vs. Lakota West
8 Turnovers
0 Assists
You can get 8 turnovers from trying to assist your players.... Come watch a game & you will see her stats match her performance....
I don't want to brag & boast to much cause she still got a lot of work to do....lJust stay tuned & watch her development the same way her brother had to earn it
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 12-13-17, 12:47 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
Two ways to look at the stats- always better to have seen in person. In this case, yes 8 turnovers but also 8 rebounds, 20 points- 7 on free throws. Riggins was the focus of Fishys defense all game yet she managed to put up some big #s despite the fact that her team was completely outmatched by LW. despite playing under that kind of pressure, no rest for the weary as she never really left the floor, she was running for all but a few seconds of the entire game. Totally respectable performance in a lopsided game.
Thanks.... We only had 31pts & she had to work hard to get 20 of them....That Lakota West team top DOG & my daughter past the test.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 12-13-17, 12:54 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Here goes the Lakota West game stats...

http://gmcsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=283587
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 12-13-17, 02:29 PM
SamMaydayMalone SamMaydayMalone is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-23-15
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 80
SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
Here goes the Lakota West game stats...

http://gmcsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=283587
Geno see these stats yet? He's got to be impressed!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 12-13-17, 02:34 PM
SamMaydayMalone SamMaydayMalone is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-23-15
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 80
SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
You can get 8 turnovers from trying to assist your players....
...has 0 assists.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 12-13-17, 02:56 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 1,736
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Alright- Dad stop bragging so much; Sam stop ragging so much! Ok?
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-14-17, 10:49 AM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
GMC Stats Cici Riggins

http://gmcsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?gameid=283413
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-14-17, 10:58 AM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMaydayMalone View Post
...has 0 assists.
0 assist right....
You must do not know how to read stats cause you will see the rest of the team was bout total 0-20 at least 5 of them was assist from Cici but no need for me to explain that to you cause you will never understand.... I just thank you for the attention you giving her.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-14-17, 11:09 AM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
Alright- Dad stop bragging so much; Sam stop ragging so much! Ok?
What offers or schools do you know looking at her?
You can't answer that so therefore Cici Riggins stats an updates about her performance will be purposely posted. How else is anyone suppose to hear about her?
You all on here talking about your team's & favorite players... I'm here for my Daughter Only....
Thanks in advance but you think I'm bragging & I think you jealous or just got a lot of hate for Cici....
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-14-17, 12:57 PM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 1,736
Kballer is on a distinguished road
Ha- ok, I literally was the only one backing you and your girl up! And seriously if you think yappi is the way to college ball, well that's a problem! I never once posted my daughters stats on here (or even mentioned her name) yet she is playing ball and going to college for free. I post on here because I miss high school basketball now that my daughter has moved on and I still know so many of the players/coaches/parents- not an ounce of hate, lovethe game and am also happy to see the girls game get attention

Why don't you start your own yappi thread for your daughter so other can enjoy seeing her stats?
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-14-17, 01:54 PM
SamMaydayMalone SamMaydayMalone is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-23-15
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 80
SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
I heard Kelsey Mitchell was discovered right here on a Yappi thread.

It's also a known fact Geno Auriemma and Kim Mulkey sift through all the threads of parents posting stats looking for their next blue chipper.

Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-14-17, 02:00 PM
SamMaydayMalone SamMaydayMalone is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-23-15
Location: SW Ohio
Posts: 80
SamMaydayMalone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
What offers or schools do you know looking at her?
You can't answer that so therefore Cici Riggins stats an updates about her performance will be purposely posted. How else is anyone suppose to hear about her?
You all on here talking about your team's & favorite players... I'm here for my Daughter Only....
Thanks in advance but you think I'm bragging & I think you jealous or just got a lot of hate for Cici....
Thank you LaVar Riggins.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-14-17, 11:36 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 918
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
What offers or schools do you know looking at her?
You can't answer that so therefore Cici Riggins stats an updates about her performance will be purposely posted. How else is anyone suppose to hear about her?
You all on here talking about your team's & favorite players... I'm here for my Daughter Only....
Thanks in advance but you think I'm bragging & I think you jealous or just got a lot of hate for Cici....
Oh My.... I could be wrong but i don't think anyone is jealous of you or a slightly above average player on a severely below average team!

Sincerely, Former College Coach
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 12-15-17, 01:04 AM
Kballer Kballer is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-03-12
Posts: 1,736
Kballer is on a distinguished road
MND loses to Campbell County by a buzzer beater shot that was chucked up on an inbounds pass. Great video of the shot on twitter
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 12-15-17, 08:13 AM
sportsprophet sportsprophet is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 03-06-06
Posts: 3,162
sportsprophet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMaydayMalone View Post
Thank you LaVar Riggins.
Well, Riggins does have a son playing for Indiana..http://iuhoosiers.com/roster.aspx?rp...&path=football. him and LaVar doing something right
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 12-15-17, 08:37 AM
peanut peanut is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-18-06
Location: on this computer
Posts: 1,546
peanut is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsprophet View Post
Well, Riggins does have a son playing for Indiana..http://iuhoosiers.com/roster.aspx?rp...&path=football. him and LaVar doing something right
That right there
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 12-17-17, 05:46 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Lakota East game stats.... They ran a box&1 on her & held her to 8 shot attempts...
http://gmcsports.com/bkGameStats.aspx?
gameid=283588
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 12-17-17, 05:57 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
That right there
Thanks... I do have a son at Indiana..... Some call it bragging but I have another daughter on varsity that I can't wait for her to quit watching her sister do it all... & I got a son 7th grader that can ball so Stay Tuned In
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 12-17-17, 06:11 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
Oh My.... I could be wrong but i don't think anyone is jealous of you or a slightly above average player on a severely below average team!

Sincerely, Former College Coach

Thanks for your opinion.......I'm pretty sure they said that about Micheal Jordan when he got cut.... But you clearly expressing your passion for hate of another kids success which clearly do not bother me.... You sound like you a mad parent cause your child can't get the job done.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 12-17-17, 06:16 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 918
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negash360 View Post
Thanks for your opinion.......I'm pretty sure they said that about Micheal Jordan when he got cut.... But you clearly expressing your passion for hate of another kids success which clearly do not bother me.... You sound like you a mad parent cause your child can't get the job done.
When in doubt play the "you must be a mad parent card"... predictable.

So what part of my statement was opinion? I don't hate on kids.. i also refuse to over hype them...
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 12-17-17, 06:16 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamMaydayMalone View Post
Thank you LaVar Riggins.

Comparing me to Lavar Ball is boosting my ego..... Thanks for seeing me as a successful person....
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 12-17-17, 06:25 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlnewbie View Post
When in doubt play the "you must be a mad parent card"... predictable.

So what part of my statement was opinion? I don't hate on kids.. i also refuse to over hype them...
Anything you type that consist of using vowels in a word is your opinion.... Definitely when performance, stats, & awards don't matter to you
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 12-17-17, 06:38 PM
Negash360 Negash360 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-17-17
Posts: 20
Negash360 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
Ha- ok, I literally was the only one backing you and your girl up! And seriously if you think yappi is the way to college ball, well that's a problem! I never once posted my daughters stats on here (or even mentioned her name) yet she is playing ball and going to college for free. I post on here because I miss high school basketball now that my daughter has moved on and I still know so many of the players/coaches/parents- not an ounce of hate, lovethe game and am also happy to see the girls game get attention

Why don't you start your own yappi thread for your daughter so other can enjoy seeing her stats?
I did & you responded... You can skip this post if you want.... I have another daughter & I wouldn't post her stats in here either....... People funny... This is a social media sites & I'm going to make the best use of it without offending or belittling anyone.... & I'm starting to believe her stats in becoming offensive to you all & posting them is belittling your own daughter's success. I apologize but I'm here for my daughter.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
2017 Division II Schedules EagleFan Archives 32 10-25-17 11:29 AM
2017 Division III Schedules EagleFan Archives 19 10-25-17 11:29 AM
2017 Division VII Schedules EagleFan Archives 25 10-25-17 11:29 AM
Ohio HS Football (WEEK 1) TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts jhc2010 Football 19 08-25-17 06:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:31 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz