Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > National Football Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-29-15, 08:24 AM
radiodavel

Mauk/Kenton/Houston Passing Game works in Missouri

Mauk/Kenton/Houston Passing Game works in Missouri
https://www.facebook.com/statelinesportsnetwork/

The formula works to produce BIG passing numbers, Kenton transfer Sophomore Alex Huston's (Glendale, Mo) number would be listed right with the Mauk brothers in the OHSAA record book.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-15, 08:47 AM
Cooling Off

Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
fap fap fap fap
Old 10-29-15, 08:54 AM
All Yappi

redskin17 is on a distinguished road
I think drivel is now grinding the handle, there is no blade left on that axe
Old 10-29-15, 08:55 AM
radiodavel

Encourage all of you to comment on the stats on our FB page, instead of hiding behind the user name here on Yappi.

Check the #'s, it says a lot about the Mauk passing game, it's very interesting
Old 10-29-15, 08:59 AM
All Yappi

More spam trying to drive people to his now fb page, did a quick check, didn't see any comments on his posts...

Damn drivel you sure know how to get the conversation started! Marketing Machine!
Old 10-29-15, 09:05 AM
radiodavel

Really? I make absolutely NO MONEY from FB page...none! Changing your name to Chicken 17, might be appropriate.

So quit hiding and come out of the Yappi closet, feel free to comment on the FB page. To easy to be rude and nasty on here.

I do want to thank those who actually take time to look at what is posted, it is interesting to see what the Ohio record is compared to the new Missouri leader, who transferred from Kenton.
Old 10-29-15, 09:10 AM
All Yappi

Drivel, NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MONEY!

Still a slow one I see.

I am not it hiding, I am right here, were conversations happen, not someone guys FB page that has ZERO comments.

While we are changing names, Kingdrivelspam would be perfect for you.

I do love you stance on being nasty and rude, you know how it is easier "here" and you are "above it", yet do it all the time. Hello Kettle meet pot (crack pot in your case).
Old 10-29-15, 10:16 AM
All Yappi

thavoice is on a distinguished road
Yeah, his offenses have piled up many a yards through the air. Ben and Maty were very good.

With an offense that goes 5 wide and passes every down, and doesnt really care what the score is this can be done.

The thing is...most coaches throttle down later in the game when they get a big lead and he doesnt. Even predominantly passing teams ground it when they get up big, but he doesnt.

Maybe he could have had more success with more titles if he had worked on a little bit of a running attack over the years.

This year the are 4-6 so it really hasnt translated to wins. They are getting more wins though as last year they won 2 games and prior to Mauk getting there they were a 1 win team.

It takes a little time to get this offense fully going in a program and it seems like it is doing just that.

Innovative (and stubborn) offenses and passing it all over the place were his strong points, sports ethics and sportsmanship werent
Old 10-29-15, 11:59 AM
radiodavel

WBL Records

meanwhile Kenton is 2-7 this year, had Houston stayed would it have been more wins?

WBL Records

Individual Leaders
Individual Offense per Game
Passing Yards: Trent Hites, Kenton 173.0

Passing TDs: Trent Hites, Kenton 11
Receptions: Chris Deardorff, Kenton 5.1

Interesting they move this topic to the National Board, when it is more about Ohio?
Old 10-29-15, 12:23 PM
All Yappi

Here is a thought, maybe you can create your own website, that way you can post what you want where you want it. And create your own utopia of a forum. Maybe you can get a ton of followers and posters as well.
Old 10-29-15, 01:59 PM
Cooling Off

Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiodavel View Post
meanwhile Kenton is 2-7 this year, had Houston stayed would it have been more wins?

WBL Records

Individual Leaders
Individual Offense per Game
Passing Yards: Trent Hites, Kenton 173.0

Passing TDs: Trent Hites, Kenton 11
Receptions: Chris Deardorff, Kenton 5.1

Interesting they move this topic to the National Board, when it is more about Ohio?
How is a thread about how Missouri high school football team, player and coach more about Ohio?
Old 10-30-15, 07:34 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Just posting to let dave know I didn't click on his link because scammers can choke on a big one.
Old 11-03-15, 04:28 PM
All American

RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
Yeah, his offenses have piled up many a yards through the air. Ben and Maty were very good.

With an offense that goes 5 wide and passes every down, and doesnt really care what the score is this can be done.

The thing is...most coaches throttle down later in the game when they get a big lead and he doesnt. Even predominantly passing teams ground it when they get up big, but he doesnt.

Maybe he could have had more success with more titles if he had worked on a little bit of a running attack over the years.

This year the are 4-6 so it really hasnt translated to wins. They are getting more wins though as last year they won 2 games and prior to Mauk getting there they were a 1 win team.

It takes a little time to get this offense fully going in a program and it seems like it is doing just that.

Innovative (and stubborn) offenses and passing it all over the place were his strong points, sports ethics and sportsmanship werent
Boy you watch Kenton 1 time a year and you THINK you know how the games go? In KENTON/GLENDALE? WOW.

KENTON is NOT the only offense that goes 5 wide statewide let alone in the USA. The "score" has ZERO to do with the 5 wide system. Ive asked you this MANY times. Why doest a team that runs the ball nearly EVERY down put up the kind of numbers as a 5 wide team like KENTON/GLENDALE? IF a team runs the dam ball all the time YOU would think they would be setting records. Cause its that dam easy!?!?!

Let me guess it has everything to do with the "score"? And has ZERO to do with the athletes on the field.

Coach Mauk/KENTON/ME could careless about you and your feelings. You take shots at KENTON and Coach Mauk all the time. Time for your butt-hurt to go away.

I miss the good ole days when KENTON was rolling over teams. Setting records. Onside kicks. Going for 2pts after a TD. Not running the dam ball(boring). Winning games. Filling every seat in the house with fans. Seeing fans from other schools/towns. Week 11.

The object of football is SCORE TD'S AND KEEP THE OTHER TEAM OUTTA THE DAM END-ZONE! KENTON will never seek your OK when it come to how we play. IF that makes your butt hurt GOOD!!

With that said I wish CW the best this year in the playoffs.

CW does what they do to win games

KENTON does what WE do.

LIKE it or not!!
Old 11-03-15, 04:58 PM
All Ohio

ts1227 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ts1227
I have a comment to the above but it's a guaranteed ban lol
Old 11-03-15, 05:21 PM
All American

RAHRAH4KENTON is on a distinguished road
Quote: