Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Who wins?
Clinton-Massie by 17+ 3 2.63%
Clinton-Massie by 8-16 5 4.39%
Clinton-Massie by 1-7 30 26.32%
Steubenville by 1-7 16 14.04%
Steubenville by 8-16 46 40.35%
Steubenville by 17+ 14 12.28%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-05-17, 12:42 PM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thickthinbigred View Post
Time to get back to work.
Not even a week off coach!
Old 12-05-17, 01:51 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson and Black View Post
Thatís the week after 2-a-days in August. Whoís hosting this year?
Old 12-05-17, 02:06 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Thatís the week after 2-a-days in August. Whoís hosting this year?
Since itís coming from Fish smell Iím sure thereís a slam in his words. And being dumb as the fishboy says I am, I donít see it.
Old 12-05-17, 02:20 PM
All World

RedBlack_Attack is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Since itís coming from Fish smell Iím sure thereís a slam in his words. And being dumb as the fishboy says I am, I donít see it.
I believe it is yet another reference to that particular poster's favorite thing to ever have happened in the world.

Anyway, moving along ...
Old 12-05-17, 02:24 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlack_Attack View Post
I believe it is yet another reference to that particular poster's favorite thing to ever have happened in the world.
I was in no way referring to Kroger putting in take out sushi bars.
Old 12-05-17, 05:20 PM
All District

war_admiral is on a distinguished road
The off season is my most enjoyable time. Hearing how different athlete's are improving, working on skill sets, eying position changes, filling in the roster with the incoming freshmen. Scheduling our 2 away games for maximization of profits to the program and school.

The count down to HSF has begun! Tic, Tic, Tic ......
Old 12-06-17, 01:19 PM
All Ohio

thickthinbigred is on a distinguished road
Time to get to work. stretching ,aerobics, agility, lifting, running .
Old 12-13-17, 07:34 PM
All Yappi

LICKING COUNTY FAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally watched this one. Massie could not tackle to save their live. How they never picked up QB roll and then throw to the side he rolled to, still has me shaking my head.
Old 12-13-17, 10:25 PM
All Ohio

Reddengineer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LICKING COUNTY FAN View Post
Finally watched this one. Massie could not tackle to save their live. How they never picked up QB roll and then throw to the side he rolled to, still has me shaking my head.
For fourteen games, Bernard, Davis, Agresta et al, have been hard to bring down. Give them some credit. And Davis would throw back as often as with direction he rolled to. I really don't know what the heck you were watching.
Old 12-14-17, 04:26 AM
All Yappi

LICKING COUNTY FAN is an unknown quantity at this point
I did not mean anything bad by the statement.
Those dudes flat out can play.
Especially the RB who got hurt and the QB.
Old 12-14-17, 11:58 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by LICKING COUNTY FAN View Post
I did not mean anything bad by the statement.
Those dudes flat out can play.
Especially the RB who got hurt and the QB.
Licking County Fan, we Big Red fans appreciate the compliments. The Engineer is just so used to Yappyites taking shots and being critical, as am I, that sometimes itís hard to tell the difference between the constant slams and the occasional compliment. I kinda of read your post like I think he did.....in other words it was Massieís failures instead of our success that lead to that whuppin we put on them. One person can take it that way and another the other way. That being said, That Big Red team sure was something else. Great balance between the run and pass. Your example goes to show just how hard they were to defend. If you go all out defending those roll outs and waggles, you leave yourself wide open to the throw backs and screens. Our screen game was flawless in the playoffs and produced big play after big play including several long TDís.
Old 12-14-17, 02:10 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlack_Attack View Post

Anyway, moving along ...
Red and Black, I think youíre saying, and I agree with you, that he was overjoyed to see a victim and two juveniles to be used for his pleasure, not to mention that Fishbreath, also enjoyed a community being turned upside down. The worst part of his joy is that he is actually happy that a young lady had to go through misery for his material on a freaking High School football forum. You can tell the fake ones by their words. He is as big of a pretender as his John Glenn Minnow Muskies were. But his true character comes out when he uses a young teenage ladyís misfortune as his fodder for internet chat.

He should be ashamed of himself, but his lack of character and decency prevent him from seeing himself for what he is.....a gutless loser. For him to get enjoyment out of a teenagers nightmare is beyond comprehension. High school football is that huge to him. Sad Sad Sad life he must lead.
Old 12-14-17, 11:15 PM
All Ohio

Reddengineer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Licking County Fan, we Big Red fans appreciate the compliments. The Engineer is just so used to Yappyites taking shots and being critical, as am I, that sometimes itís hard to tell the difference between the constant slams and the occasional compliment. I kinda of read your post like I think he did.....in other words it was Massieís failures instead of our success that lead to that whuppin we put on them. One person can take it that way and another the other way. That being said, That Big Red team sure was something else. Great balance between the run and pass. Your example goes to show just how hard they were to defend. If you go all out defending those roll outs and waggles, you leave yourself wide open to the throw backs and screens. Our screen game was flawless in the playoffs and produced big play after big play including several long TDís.
Exactly. It was ridiculous to assume C-M kids forgot how to tackle. Equally so to play Javon's game as if he was only successful in one particular throw. Yes, Big Red does tend to run something until you show some ability to stop it. I seem to recall an undefeated team come into Harding Stadium and come completly unglued. Did they forget how to play after 7 games? Did a ranked D3 team with a 1st team All-State qb forget how to play in week 10? Did another 2 D4 all-state QB's merely have bad days in weeks 13 & 14? I'm guessing the kids on the other side of the line might have had much to do with it.
Old 12-15-17, 01:16 PM
All Ohio

thickthinbigred is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yep back to work.