Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-11-18, 11:20 AM
All Ohio

Ville-ified is on a distinguished road
South Range vs Louisville

Iíve never seen South Range live, but they have some videos on YouTube. It looks like their offense is similar to ours, spread out of the shotgun. They do use a tight end though. They played a playoff game in Louisville last year against Manchester. So they have won a game on our field, just not against us. According to Pasteur this isnít a must win for the Raiders. As long as they win their last 2 games they are still in the playoffs.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-18, 12:28 PM
All Ohio

COACH_XYZ&12345 is on a distinguished road
I think the Leps win this game by 10. Although I would not take this team lightly, strong tradition and frequent playoff team, beat a common opponent in CCC in OT, which CCC played at Perry and almost pulled the upset.
Old 10-11-18, 03:44 PM
All Yappi

Mr. Slippery is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH_XYZ&12345 View Post
I think the Leps win this game by 10. Although I would not take this team lightly, strong tradition and frequent playoff team, beat a common opponent in CCC in OT, which CCC played at Perry and almost pulled the upset.
Definitely wouldn't take them lightly. It's a coach (earned his 200th win earlier this season, IIRC) and a program that's used to winning and will fight tooth and nail for 48 min. plus OT if needed. They're not afraid to win ugly.
Old 10-11-18, 04:24 PM
All American

Buckeye Elite is on a distinguished road
Leps by 2 tds
Old 10-11-18, 05:02 PM
All District

Starkflavor is on a distinguished road
I dont think range can stop leps passing game. Saw marlington play them and passed pretty well. I like the leps by 20

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 10-11-18, 08:18 PM
All World

LeopardNation is on a distinguished road
Freshman: Louisville 26, Aurora 13

Aurora Greenmen at Louisville Leopards Freshman Football Video Highlights at Recap
Old 10-11-18, 08:19 PM
All World

Raider#23 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Slippery View Post
Definitely wouldn't take them lightly. It's a coach (earned his 200th win earlier this season, IIRC) and a program that's used to winning and will fight tooth and nail for 48 min. plus OT if needed. They're not afraid to win ugly.
Thanks for the props Mr. Slippery!

Yeah, it's going to take a perfect game by the Raiders to beat the Leopards, but as you said, they will fight tooth and nail for four quarters. I would expect the Leopards to win by a couple touchdowns.
Old 10-11-18, 09:50 PM
Junior Varsity

Sammy The Bull is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider#23 View Post
Thanks for the props Mr. Slippery!

Yeah, it's going to take a perfect game by the Raiders to beat the Leopards, but as you said, they will fight tooth and nail for four quarters. I would expect the Leopards to win by a couple touchdowns.
I had a blast at your place. Great atmosphere. You guys finished the game and Centralís O did not. I hope we can meet up in the playoffs this year. But that is going to take a water into wine effort by the Catholics. Good luck.
Old 10-12-18, 07:38 AM
All American

Football 101 is on a distinguished road
Leps should win
snoozer even tho South Range is a respectable program and can and will beat a team if they are not playing solid football.

looking back - the indecisiveness and pre season "excuses" may have been the detriment from winning game 1 - which now will be what holds the leps from making the post season if they can't win out. I don't think SR and CCC alone can boost them, it would take a W vs the tigers. Win one more between Canfield, Hoover, or Perry and I don't think the Leps would need that W over the tigers. Hard corner to be painted into.
Old 10-12-18, 08:01 AM
Freshman

smittyRB is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
looking back - the indecisiveness and pre season "excuses" may have been the detriment from winning game 1 - which now will be what holds the leps from making the post season if they can't win out. I don't think SR and CCC alone can boost them, it would take a W vs the tigers. Win one more between Canfield, Hoover, or Perry and I don't think the Leps would need that W over the tigers. Hard corner to be painted into.

Agree 100% with you on this on. What's funny is all the hype about how tough this schedule was is turning out to be unfounded. I mentioned in a different post the wins we have are vs bad teams except Mooney who is about average. Green, Lake, and Ursuline will combine to be like 6-24 and those 6 wins are over Really bad teams. I dont care if this team finishes 6-4 this season was a waste, and I feel bad for the JR and SR classes because there is an abundance of talent in those classes that has been wasted by poor leadership (on the field and in the administration building). Tonights game should be a blowout, but I can see South Range pulling off the upset.
Old 10-12-18, 04:44 PM
All World

If you can't make it to the game tonight I'll have live in-game updates, stats, and possible video clips here:

South Range Raiders at Louisville Leopards Football Live Updates
Old 10-12-18, 10:39 PM
All World

Louisville 27, South Range 6

South Range Raiders at Louisville Leopards Video Highlights, Game Statistics, and Recap
Old 10-12-18, 10:51 PM
All World

kingpin2010 is on a distinguished road
Probably about as expected a score as I’ve seen. Both schools have must wins next weekend
Old 10-12-18, 11:28 PM
All World

Couldn't make the game, but someone who was there said the Raiders played tough even though they thought Louisville was WAY bigger up front. Also said the Leopard played really tight coverage on the Raiders receivers, not allowing many passing yards at all. I agree Kingpin, the final was pretty much what I expected. Hopefully the Raiders can pull the upset next week.
Old 10-12-18, 11:30 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy The Bull View Post
I had a blast at your place. Great atmosphere. You guys finished the game and Centralís O did not. I hope we can meet up in the playoffs this year. But that is going to take a water into wine effort by the Catholics. Good luck.
Thanks Sammy! South Range has long been a very proud football program. Unfortunately, it looks like both of us will be watching the playoffs at home.
Old 10-12-18, 11:45 PM
All World

kingpin2010 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider#23 View Post
Couldn't make the game, but someone who was there said the Raiders played tough even though they thought Louisville was WAY bigger up front. Also said the Leopard played really tight coverage on the Raiders receivers, not allowing many passing yards at all. I agree Kingpin, the final was pretty much what I expected. Hopefully the Raiders can pull the upset next week.
Will be pulling for them to get the win next week! I think they can get it done, St Clairsville is 8-0 but I donít think they are as good as Louisville or Garfield Heights. As I said in the R17 thread, none of the top seeds are gonna want to see the Raiders week 11.