Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-09-18, 06:35 PM
Varsity

quacker835 is on a distinguished road
Laughable. Your hatered for Harrison is plain and obvious. Iím guessing itís because they made the playoffs last year and you did not. Either way your credibility is zero. Very entertaining though
Old 10-09-18, 06:41 PM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by quacker835 View Post
Laughable. Your hatered for Harrison is plain and obvious. Iím guessing itís because they made the playoffs last year and you did not. Either way your credibility is zero. Very entertaining though
Uh, don't hate anybody simply stating facts. Uh you made the playoffs we won the league for the second year in a row, it is what it is, including beating Harrison and the SWOC championship something Harrison has never done.
Old 10-09-18, 06:59 PM
Varsity

Correct. Your great in league play. Playoffs???
I would concentrate on getting your d line some pre snap discipline and worry about the LM game.
Old 10-09-18, 07:19 PM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by quacker835 View Post
Correct. Your great in league play. Playoffs???
I would concentrate on getting your d line some pre snap discipline and worry about the LM game.
Uh you are correct on D-Line discipline. Got us beat against Ross who is not that good. Uh going for 3 in a row this season and LM has never even sniffed a SWOC championship. Uh I think LM should worry about Edgewood.Playoffs? When was Little Miami ever in the playoffs?
Old 10-10-18, 07:26 AM
All World

AllSports12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh crew always evens up the calls after the game is over.
And how does the crew know how many flags and yards are needed to "even up the calls"? What if the game isn't over until the final minute? Do they throw a bunch of flags during victory formation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh when you go to Harrison, you are down 2 TDS before the game starts.
I always ask this... and have never received a rational answer, but here goes anyway...

What is the motivation for or the satisfaction gained by 5 different crews (assuming 5 home games) consisting of 25 different men purposely favoring Harrison over another team?
Old 10-10-18, 08:03 AM
All Ohio

cincifbfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfanpt View Post
Really cincifbfan, you think the reason LM lost that Talawanda game was because we didn't spread the ball around? You really don't know much about football then do you? we lost because our defense couldn't stop a poor Talawanda team, NOT because my son rushed for 370 yds and 5 tds. He did all he could to help his team win. You my friend are the one digging the hole with idiotic comments like that! By the way, where did you coach at, or are you still a "no sign, no spine" poster? And for the record Patten is NOT injury prone. He was hurt last season due to 31 carries in the first half of the second football game of the season (in the pouring reign, same play on 28 of those 31 carries) - an absurd # under any circumstances - and as I reported lost his Junior season to a reactive stress fracture. Other than that he would cramp up in some games when getting over 20 carries in first half during his 2016 season. He has been perfectly healthy this season and has played every game. He is NOT getting the ball in space. No change in offensive philosophy other than not getting ball. Again, understand that is the coach's decision. But he is NOT injury prone!

Relax Packerfan, you act like I am talking badly about your son, I have never said anything bad about him, kid has some serious wheels.

But, yes I am saying you lose games when you don't spread the ball around and there are facts to back it up. When your son has had OVER 20 rushing attempts, Little Miami is 3-5. When he has had 20 or fewer rushing attempts Little Miami is 9-3. You make it really easy for an opposing team to scheme against you when someone gets the ball that much and you aren't going to win unless you have that once every 10 or more years freak athlete like Larkin form LaSalle or Montgomery from Mt. Healthy. That is simple football 101. So, again, yes, it is detrimental to the team when he gets more rushing attempts.

You again are talking in circles. You say you want him to get the ball more, but then complain above that getting the ball 31x in one half in the rain is what got him hurt and running the same play 28x is absurd (works pretty well for Colerain every year). So which is it? You complain that he doesn't get the ball enough, then complain about him getting injured due to too much running, and cramping when he gets the ball over 20x a game. You can't have it both ways.

Again, the coaches have made your son a more well rounded player, I know FACTS and STATS are difficult for some when they have bias in the game, but don't think that the LM coaches and opposing coaches don't know what I posted above. Football is a numbers game now, just like sabermetrics in baseball. That's why Cris Collinsworth's company, Pro Football Focus, is a ridiculously fast growing company that is worth millions. It works so well that every single NFL team is a client, getting valuable data from them so they can see objectively the progress or lack thereof of their players. Also, over 35 NCAA teams use this data too. Use real data like I have to validate your points, not "I think my son should get more carries." Enjoy the second consecutive winning season at Little Miami; it's been forever since they've had back to back over .500!!
Old 10-10-18, 08:17 AM
Junior Varsity

Pantherdadof2 is on a distinguished road
Packerfan has been the laughing stock at Little Miami for years and his recent posts on this thread has confirmed that he is the biggest clown around. This guy is in his own little world and I really believe he doesn't even know how stupid he sounds. It is comical. At least now when he walks around the Little Miami campus he can hold his chest out as he is now officially hands down the biggest "azz clown" around.
Old 10-10-18, 08:26 AM
All American

marvinlewis08 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherdadof2 View Post
Packerfan has been the laughing stock at Little Miami for years and his recent posts on this thread has confirmed that he is the biggest clown around. This guy is in his own little world and I really believe he doesn't even know how stupid he sounds. It is comical. At least now when he walks around the Little Miami campus he can hold his chest out as he is now officially hands down the biggest "azz clown" around.
Old 10-10-18, 10:02 AM
Freshman

packerfanpt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincifbfan View Post
Relax Packerfan, you act like I am talking badly about your son, I have never said anything bad about him, kid has some serious wheels.

But, yes I am saying you lose games when you don't spread the ball around and there are facts to back it up. When your son has had OVER 20 rushing attempts, Little Miami is 3-5. When he has had 20 or fewer rushing attempts Little Miami is 9-3. You make it really easy for an opposing team to scheme against you when someone gets the ball that much and you aren't going to win unless you have that once every 10 or more years freak athlete like Larkin form LaSalle or Montgomery from Mt. Healthy. That is simple football 101. So, again, yes, it is detrimental to the team when he gets more rushing attempts.

You again are talking in circles. You say you want him to get the ball more, but then complain above that getting the ball 31x in one half in the rain is what got him hurt and running the same play 28x is absurd (works pretty well for Colerain every year). So which is it? You complain that he doesn't get the ball enough, then complain about him getting injured due to too much running, and cramping when he gets the ball over 20x a game. You can't have it both ways.

Again, the coaches have made your son a more well rounded player, I know FACTS and STATS are difficult for some when they have bias in the game, but don't think that the LM coaches and opposing coaches don't know what I posted above. Football is a numbers game now, just like sabermetrics in baseball. That's why Cris Collinsworth's company, Pro Football Focus, is a ridiculously fast growing company that is worth millions. It works so well that every single NFL team is a client, getting valuable data from them so they can see objectively the progress or lack thereof of their players. Also, over 35 NCAA teams use this data too. Use real data like I have to validate your points, not "I think my son should get more carries." Enjoy the second consecutive winning season at Little Miami; it's been forever since they've had back to back over .500!!
cincifbfan please check your private account. Figured out how to address your comments w/o putting the rest of the posters in the apparent difficult position. Maybe you'll better understand the facts! Pantherdadof2, saw you just recently joined yappi. Again, "no sign, no spine!' Would love for you to speak to me in person and explain your comments regarding my being the biggest *(&^ %$*@ around - seeing as you apparently are a Little Miami resident and fan and apparently are so knowledgeable about my person. Show some guts. Ah, probably not. The wonderful world of social media.
Old 10-10-18, 10:22 AM
Junior Varsity

Packerfan if would have transferred years ago like you threatened everytime something didn't go your sons way everyone on the administration side from coaches, Ad's, school board members and of course us parents experience would have been way better at Little Miami. Again, you have been a fool for years and again you are the laughing stock of Little Miami. Honestly, you may need to seek some help because most feel as if you have lost your mind.
Old 10-10-18, 10:49 AM
Freshman

Ah, again, pantherdadof2 I will obviously be at game this Friday to cheer and support our Panthers on as I've done for many, many years. I will look forward to your coming up to me and speaking to me in person regarding the assertions from your posts as anyone with an ounce of integrity would do. How sad that folks seem to feel they can talk all big behind a user name but are cowards and proverbial chickens in real life. Again, looking forward to that moment.
Old 10-10-18, 12:12 PM
Junior Varsity

No need to cause a scene in public. I am just posting to let the yapsters know what kind of tool bag they are dealing with. Thru the years you have sent so many emails to coaches, AD’s and school administrators that most started ignoring you years ago. You have sent emails to the baseball coaches demanding that your son play shortstop or he isn’t playing. Well let the yapsters guess... Yep they were right. Your son didn’t play. What about basketball? If your son wasn’t on varsity as a sophomore then he wasn’t playing. Well let the yapsters guess... Yep right again. Your son didn’t play. One would think thru the years that you would have learned some lessons. Obviously not. Again, you have been and will continue to be the laughing stock of Little Miami. You embrace it well. See you Friday and Go Panthers....
Old 10-10-18, 12:18 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
Wow, what a thread. Some programs just arent ready to handle success.
Old 10-10-18, 12:21 PM
All American

thehawg27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherdadof2 View Post
No need to cause a scene in public. I am just posting to let the yapsters know what kind of tool bag they are dealing with. Thru the years you have sent so many emails to coaches, ADís and school administrators that most started ignoring you years ago. You have sent emails to the baseball coaches demanding that your son play shortstop or he isnít playing. Well let the yapsters guess... Yep they were right. Your son didnít play. What about basketball? If your son wasnít on varsity as a sophomore then he wasnít playing. Well let the yapsters guess... Yep right again. Your son didnít play. One would think thru the years that you would have learned some lessons. Obviously not. Again, you have been and will continue to be the laughing stock of Little Miami. You embrace it well. See you Friday and Go Panthers....
I'm with this guy!!!
Old 10-10-18, 12:49 PM
Freshman

Panhterdadof2 Please, I hope the "see you Friday" means I WILL see you in person Friday. My guess is you won't have the courage to back up your slanderous accusations. You're probably one of those "I don't care if we really win, just let my kids play" LM fans who have kept LM Athletics down for decades. Those emails you reference brought these new coaches and a bright young new AD to LM, a new and much needed weight room etc., when other parents didn't care enough to push for such before the school board and school administrators. And yeah, you're right, my son didn't play certain sports, along with a host of other LM athletes who didn't want to play and still won't for certain coaches who can't provide winning programs. And yeah, LM has also lost many athletes to other area schools and programs for the same reason. And yeah, I did join with literally hundreds of other LM parents who approached our school board on many occasions at major community meetings in attempts to alter the decimated athletic programs of LM. So at least tell the truth. I am no laughing stock at LM. I am a well-respected parent whom most folks agree with when it comes to improving our LM athletic programs. But this is the price one pays for being honest and open - especially in today's wacked out social media circles.
Old 10-10-18, 01:06 PM
All Ohio

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Panhterdadof2 Please, I hope the "see you Friday" means I WILL see you in person Friday. My guess is you won't have the courage to back up your slanderous accusations. You're probably one of those "I don't care if we really win, just let my kids play" LM fans who have kept LM Athletics down for decades. Those emails you reference brought these new coaches and a bright young new AD to LM, a new and much needed weight room etc., when other parents didn't care enough to push for such before the school board and school administrators. And yeah, you're right, my son didn't play certain sports, along with a host of other LM athletes who didn't want to play and still won't for certain coaches who can't provide winning programs. And yeah, LM has also lost many athletes to other area schools and programs for the same reason. And yeah, I did join with literally hundreds of other LM parents who approached our school board on many occasions at major community meetings in attempts to alter the decimated athletic programs of LM. So at least tell the truth. I am no laughing stock at LM. I am a well-respected parent whom most folks agree with when it comes to improving our LM athletic programs. But this is the price one pays for being honest and open - especially in today's wacked out social media circles.
You need to STOP. OMG, you sound like my ex-wife. All this self righteousness and high opinion of ones self. You have made me believe the other guy with all these posts. Please delete your account before you embarrass yourself any more.

Also just watched some LM film. The reason your son doesn't get many carries is because 12 is really good. He runs hard, breaks tackles and doesn't go down as soon as a defender touches him. Doesn't run out of bounds either.
Old 10-10-18, 01:13 PM
All World

AllSports12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
Wow, what a thread. Some programs just arent ready to handle success.
Not sure how one can blame this on a program.

This is one individual on that needs to "practice what he preaches".
Old 10-10-18, 01:13 PM
All Ohio

Unstacked is on a distinguished road
Wow, it looks like LM needs to starts it's own thread for all these issues and hash it out there.
Old 10-10-18, 01:37 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllSports12 View Post
Not sure how one can blame this on a program.

This is one individual on that needs to "practice what he preaches".
True. Dont mean to blame this thread on the Little Miami football team. But one fact is when the Panthers were losers everything was cool, now that they are winners, heres a public display of foolishness. This is gonna lead to an actual altercation between adults.
Old 10-10-18, 01:39 PM
Freshman

Oh, and for the record Pantherdadof2 you DID in fact find the need to cause a scene in public, albeit in the realm of the normal new societal manner of non-accountability social media where no one reveals their identity so as not to take responsibility for their words. For all you Yappi folks that found the need to malign my person or use your little "hand claps" etc. you are simply a part of this society's no accountability movement. You don't like it when someone is open and honest. Some of you have questioned my integrity as I attempted to first and foremost rectify the misinformation regarding accusations that I posted under some other bloggers name. You also maligned my person as being somehow all about my son, when I simply responded ina respectful manner regarding the question as to why he wasn't being utilized by our football program as some assumed he would be. Some then actually maligned, whether purposeful or not, my son's athletic ability seeking to minimize his accomplishments and as a father I simply attempted to address those comments. Apparently it is now distasteful for a parent to stand up for his young son's reputation. And then some "fake news" Little Miami resident - if indeed you are, gets online in their first ever Yappi post to make slanderous accusations regarding my reputation in our community. Are there folks who may not like that I call our school district's leaders to account. Sure. But without question, there are a great many others who not only appreciate such, but join with me in doing so. And it has made a difference. And in every instance, as is the new manner of our social network in society, all such comments save but my own were done behind some "user name."
Bottom line, the goal of my participation in athletics over the nearly 40 years of such has always been about providing our young people the best venues to participate in school athletics. Though the former Little Miami football Hubbard clan did not fare well in terms of its football success, Ohio High School Hall of Fame Coach Ben Hubbard certainly understood this truth re: High School athletics, "High School sports is not simply an extra-curricular activity - it is a CO-curricular activity." That places equal importance on a school's athletics program. That would include providing for true "winning" programs - which include the ultimate goal of championships, not just winning records that may look good on the outside over teams of inferior competition just to say, "Look we won some games." I dare say just winning games over less than equivalent competition is NOT a part of the Moeller, St. X, Kings, Colerain etc. tradition. I believe that is what Little Miami should be shooting for. I do believe that LM's new young AD is hoping to instill such a mentality. Frankly, he's got somewhat of an uphill battle to do so with those apparently satisfied with mediocrity. A strong athletic program should be shooting much, much more. That's at the heart of competitive athletics. I'm not into the new "everyone gets a trophy" way of athletics today.
So to all you Yappi folks out there maybe learn to be a bit more civil. Maybe consider if you would actually say the same things if you were staring that person in the face. maybe recognize that other bloggers aren't always adversarial, but just simply trying to say the right things but not knowing just how to do it. Maybe think, how should a dad address comments regarding his own son. Or are we saying that is simply out-of-bounds. If so, why? I have certainly discussed my son with many folks - often strangers or folks from the opposing team, folks I do not know who speak to me in person when they ask about him or his football program and they don't go off with insults over my responses etc. nor do they assume I am simply "tooting the horn" for my son. we just talk the game and how my son plays in it etc.
Well enough said on this blog. As for handling success, well, hopefully LM will find out how to do so should they get the big wins needed to be truly successful by winning more than just a few games. A Conference championship or a play-off win would certainly be a big step in that direction.
Old 10-10-18, 01:40 PM
Freshman

account deleted!
Old 10-10-18, 01:41 PM
All Ohio

speedthatkills is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unstacked View Post
Wow, it looks like LM needs to starts it's own thread for all these issues and hash it out there.
Agree, I look forward to this internet gold.

However I am not ashamed to say I will quickly run and hide behind my legendary speed moniker and not reveal my true identity. I am hoping to see the throw down in mainetown this weekend when packer and panther tee off during the bands half time show. My money is on packer, never bet against a scorned parent searching for respect.

Last edited by speedthatkills; 10-10-18 at 01:58 PM.
Old 10-10-18, 01:44 PM
All Ohio

speedthatkills is on a distinguished road
Quote:
account deleted!
noooooooooo!!!!!!
Old 10-10-18, 01:49 PM
Varsity

CoachRuxin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedthatkills View Post
noooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm with you Speed, This has been my entertainment for the last few days.
Old 10-10-18, 02:54 PM
All Ohio

cincifbfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Slander is spoken, libel is written, so if pantherof2 is making things up to defame you, it's libellous, not slanderous.
Old 10-10-18, 02:59 PM
All American

blahblah4everything is on a distinguished road
Quote:
or use your little "hand claps" etc. you are simply a part of this society's no accountability movement.
Old 10-10-18, 03:04 PM
Varsity

Back to the thread topic. Nice win last week Harrison
Old 10-10-18, 08:21 PM
All Region

EXPRESS is on a distinguished road
Getting back on track whats the status of the LM QB? Nobody seems to want to answer this one????
Old 10-10-18, 09:56 PM
All American

SMARTY22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Who told you, that your a well respected Parent? Does Social Media call you a laughing stock often? How many Winning Programs do LM Coaches provide? The Winning Programs Free? You involved in Fundraising for LM Athletes (All)?
Old 10-11-18, 09:27 AM
Varsity

bcfootballfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPRESS View Post
Getting back on track whats the status of the LM QB? Nobody seems to want to answer this one????
They should put #4 at QB against Edgewood