Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-16-17, 08:35 PM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye1689 View Post
Can you provide updates Vamp? Thanks
The game is online at https://thecube.com/event/lima-senio...l-boys--768098

At halftime, Wayne is losing 36-35.

Last edited by Killer Joe; 12-16-17 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-16-17, 09:22 PM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Wayne won 70-56 over Lima Senior.
Old 12-16-17, 09:30 PM
All Ohio

buckeye1689 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post
Wayne won 70-56 over Lima Senior.
Thank you
Old 12-17-17, 05:06 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Huber Heights Wayne 4-0 @ Lima Senior 4-1

Wayne made the trip once again to Lima but this time took on the host team and let me tell you Wayne did not get many calls at all in this one and find themselves in early foul trouble....

Quisenberry got the scoring off for Wayne drilling a 3. Parker would add a 3 to put the Warriors up 9-5 which quickly tuned into 11-5 following a steal and a Parker layup. Another 3 put Wayne up 14-7 but Lima SR would get it going as Wayne was slow on defense as the Spartans took advantage of that rolling off the final 11 points in the qtr to take a 26-18 lead after 1.

Wayne got back on track to start the 2nd qtr. Back to back baskets by Quisenberry followed by a Smith dunk, a Hampton free throw as Wayne got within 1 at 26-25. Smith though got called for his 2nd foul as Wayne started to get in foul trouble. Lima got the lead back up to 6. A Parker 3 and a Quisenberry basket got Wayne back on track, a Hampton basket put the Warriors back up at 32-31. Make it 34-31 on a Quisenberry basket off of a steal. Lima SR would take the lead at the half on a buzzer beater to put the Spartans up 36-35 at the break.

Quisenberry got Wayne the lead to start the 3rd but Smith shortly picked up his 3rd and then his 4th foul. Lets say there were some very questionable fouls and non fouls that definitely swayed in Lima's favor. Wayne though would be able to hold on to the lead and got some help off the bench when Cole scored 4 straight points to put the Warriors up 47-39. Johnson would also add a basket in the qtr and Wayne was up 51-43 after 3.,

Wayne would put this game away in the 4th and they did it in a matter of seconds scoring 9 points as Parker drained back to back threes and Quisenberry added a basket and 1... 64-48 Wayne. Wayne would get up by as much as 18 and came away with a hard fought 70-56 win over a pretty good Spartan team.

Wayne improves to 5-0 and will once again be on the road as the head down to Miamisburg Tuesday night in league action,.

Wayne's scoring: Quisenberry 27 (Tournament MVP) Parker 19 (All tournament team) Smith 9 (All tournament team) Johnson 6, Hampton 5, Cole 4
Old 12-17-17, 08:24 PM
Proud Dad of a US Marine

Warrior78 is on a distinguished road
The Warriors are looking good to start the season!
Old 12-17-17, 09:18 PM
All American

Johnstown Benny is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Huber Heights Wayne 4-0 @ Lima Senior 4-1

Wayne made the trip once again to Lima but this time took on the host team and let me tell you Wayne did not get many calls at all in this one and find themselves in early foul trouble....

Quisenberry got the scoring off for Wayne drilling a 3. Parker would add a 3 to put the Warriors up 9-5 which quickly tuned into 11-5 following a steal and a Parker layup. Another 3 put Wayne up 14-7 but Lima SR would get it going as Wayne was slow on defense as the Spartans took advantage of that rolling off the final 11 points in the qtr to take a 26-18 lead after 1.

Wayne got back on track to start the 2nd qtr. Back to back baskets by Quisenberry followed by a Smith dunk, a Hampton free throw as Wayne got within 1 at 26-25. Smith though got called for his 2nd foul as Wayne started to get in foul trouble. Lima got the lead back up to 6. A Parker 3 and a Quisenberry basket got Wayne back on track, a Hampton basket put the Warriors back up at 32-31. Make it 34-31 on a Quisenberry basket off of a steal. Lima SR would take the lead at the half on a buzzer beater to put the Spartans up 36-35 at the break.

Quisenberry got Wayne the lead to start the 3rd but Smith shortly picked up his 3rd and then his 4th foul. Lets say there were some very questionable fouls and non fouls that definitely swayed in Lima's favor. Wayne though would be able to hold on to the lead and got some help off the bench when Cole scored 4 straight points to put the Warriors up 47-39. Johnson would also add a basket in the qtr and Wayne was up 51-43 after 3.,

Wayne would put this game away in the 4th and they did it in a matter of seconds scoring 9 points as Parker drained back to back threes and Quisenberry added a basket and 1... 64-48 Wayne. Wayne would get up by as much as 18 and came away with a hard fought 70-56 win over a pretty good Spartan team.

Wayne improves to 5-0 and will once again be on the road as the head down to Miamisburg Tuesday night in league action,.

Wayne's scoring: Quisenberry 27 (Tournament MVP) Parker 19 (All tournament team) Smith 9 (All tournament team) Johnson 6, Hampton 5, Cole 4
I was also at the game and you provided a pretty good description of how the game went. However, I think you overlooked one significant factor in the game summary and that is the fact Lima Senior played the game without 3 of their starters and that's not even including 6'7" senior letterman Keaton Upshaw who, at the last minute elected not to play hoops his final year. The Spartans were forced to add some JV players for this game in order to have a full roster.

I'm not suggesting that the Spartans would have won the game had these missing players been available, but I would have liked to at least seen Lima at full strength, but this is all part of the game.

Wayne is a very, very solid team make no mistake about that, and have some tremendous athletes on their team. All in all, I was pleased that the Spartans were able to hang with the Warriors as long as they did. Quisenberry was most deserving of his tournament MVP Award, he was simply outstanding ! Best of luck to the Warriors the rest of the season.

JB
Old 12-17-17, 09:42 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnstown Benny View Post
I was also at the game and you provided a pretty good description of how the game went. However, I think you overlooked one significant factor in the game summary and that is the fact Lima Senior played the game without 3 of their starters and that's not even including 6'7" senior letterman Keaton Upshaw who, at the last minute elected not to play hoops his final year. The Spartans were forced to add some JV players for this game in order to have a full roster.

I'm not suggesting that the Spartans would have won the game had these missing players been available, but I would have liked to at least seen Lima at full strength, but this is all part of the game.

Wayne is a very, very solid team make no mistake about that, and have some tremendous athletes on their team. All in all, I was pleased that the Spartans were able to hang with the Warriors as long as they did. Quisenberry was most deserving of his tournament MVP Award, he was simply outstanding ! Best of luck to the Warriors the rest of the season.

JB
Lima SR is not in our area so honestly I do not know who their regular starters are but watching some game film (TSF and Woodward game) the players that stuck out to me were Miller, King, and Johnson....

Best of luck to Lima the rest of the way.
Old 12-17-17, 09:46 PM
All Yappi

GWOC NATIONAL LEAGUE STANDINGS

Springfield 3-0
Wayne 2-0
Centerville 2-1
Fairmont 1-2
Beavercreek 0-3
-------------------
Lebanon 2-0
Northmont 1-2
Springboro 1-2
Miamisburg 0-2

Tuesday's games:

Centerville @ Beavercreek
Wayne @ Miamisburg (4-2 overall)
Northmont @ Fairmont
Lebanon @ Springboro (Wednesday night)
Old 12-19-17, 10:45 PM
All Yappi

Wayne 5-0 @ Miamisburg 4-2

Wayne made the trip south on I75 to take on the Viking from Miamisburg. The Burg's 2 losses were an OT loss to Northmont a game where they lost a double digit lead and a tough loss to Springfield 55-50.

Miamisburg would score first after a pair of free throws from Hall but a Smith 3 put Wayne ahead. Miamisburg struggled against Wayne's defense as the Warriors forced turnovers. Quisenberry made it 8-2 following a steal but the Burg crowd had something to cheer about when Hubbard threw one down and after a layup it was 8-6. Wayne though would go on a run starting with a Smith put back and a McKee 3. Wayne's pressure defense forced 3 more turnovers leading to easy baskets by Cole, Parker, and Hampton as Wayne opened it up to 21-6. Hartman would drill a 3 to stop the bleeding but it was Wayne 21-9 after 1.

A Smith dunk got the 3rd qtr started as Wayne started to run away with it as they opened up a 33-14 lead as Quisenberry would score 8 in the qtr. Wayne though could not close out the quarter and would struggle to score as Miamisbug would go on a 11-0 run. Hall and O'Neal sparked the run combining for 13 points in the qtr. Wayne's lead was cut to 35-25 at the half.

It was pretty much all Wayne from this point on. Hampton got the scoring started for Wayne with a basket and one. Smith would lay it in off of a Quisenberry steal and then Smith would dunk one down as Wayne was up 42-25. Wayne would extend the lead to 21 on a McKee jumper and two free throws from Hampton. Miamisburg would score the last 4 in the qtr... 53-36 Wayne..

When you go to a lot of basketball games over the years you kind of recognize some of the officials and when I saw this one guy and I was worried about how the calls would go. Surprisingly he actually did call 1 foul on Miamisburg but we got the typical calls against Wayne but then he decided to tee up a Wayne player for something I see in just about every game I see. How many times have you seen a player shoot the ball after the whistle or buzzer goes off? Well, this time though he had to call a T on a player for shooting the ball right after the buzzer went off just because.....

Oh well, Miamisburg got to shoot some technicals but it was all Wayne for the first 4 minutes as they exploded to a 67-39 lead. Palma got a tip in and Quisenberry drilled a pair of three's during this run. Wayne would get outscored down the stretch with bench players in the game 15-3 to make the final 70-56.

Scoring for Wayne: Quisenberry 18, Smith 17, McKee 12, Parker 10, Hampton 7, Cole 4, Palma 2.... Burg: Hubbard 15, O'Neal 14, Duncan Hall 11, Hartman 6, Dane Hall 5, Fries 3

Up next for Wayne is another road game as they travel to Centerville this Friday for a 7:30 start....

Wayne JV team won 47-39
Old 12-19-17, 10:51 PM
All Yappi

Tuesday's games:

Centerville 40 @ Beavercreek 29
Wayne 70 @ Miamisburg 56
Northmont 59 @ Fairmont 81

GWOC NATIONAL LEAGUE STANDINGS

Springfield 3-0
Wayne 3-0
Centerville 3-1
Fairmont 2-2
Beavercreek 0-4
-------------------
Lebanon 3-0
Springboro 1-3
Northmont 1-3
Miamisburg 0-3

Fridays League Games:

Wayne @ Centerville
Springboro @ Beavercreek
Miamisburg @ Lebanon
Springfield @ Northmont

Last edited by vamp2syd; 12-22-17 at 03:49 PM.
Old 12-22-17, 11:54 AM
All World

UcantCatchMe is on a distinguished road
Anybody know if Hawk and the Ultimate Oldie guys will be at the game tonight? Wayne at Centerville?
Old 12-22-17, 08:04 PM
Proud Dad of a US Marine

Quote:
Originally Posted by UcantCatchMe View Post
Anybody know if Hawk and the Ultimate Oldie guys will be at the game tonight? Wayne at Centerville?

Oldies’ website should list their sports schedule. Wayne Freshmen won 52-49 however Wayne JV lost 42-32.
Old 12-22-17, 09:59 PM
Proud Dad of a US Marine

Huber Heights Wayne 2017/2018 thread

Varsity

Wayne 46
Centerville 42
Old 12-22-17, 10:27 PM
All Yappi

I'll have a game recap tomorrow.... it was a nail biter but it should not have been.....
Old 12-23-17, 12:13 AM
All Yappi

Wayne 6-0 @ Centerville 3-2

Near full house tonight down in Centerville as Wayne got the scoring going first with a Smith short jumper followed by a Parker basket, 4-0 Wayne. Marchal would add a 3 for the ELKS but Wayne would open the lead to 8 as Quisenberry scored off of a steal and Smith drilled a 3, 11-3 Wayne at that point and 12-5 after 1.

Wayne was up 16-5 after Palma hit a pair of free throws but the ELKS got something to cheer about as Njie slammed one down. Back to back threes by Shelton and Pearce got the ELKS within 3 but a Smith steal, basket, and 1 opened it back up again. Parker would finish the scoring in the half with a pair from the charity stripe as Wayne led 24-17 at the half.

It was all Wayne early in the 3rd as Hampton layed one in for Wayne, Palma added a pair of free throws and a Smith 3 made it 31-19 Wayne but then Wayne would go cold the rest of the quarter. Shelton heated up for the ELKS as he would score 8 in the qtr including 4 free throws as Centerville went on a 11-1 run to close the 3rd.... Wayne still up 32-30.

4th qtr action and it seemed that every possession would matter. Wayne would score first on a Smith basket but Centerville would answer on a Shelton score. Wayne would open it up to 4 on a Parker put back and after a stop on defense Parker with a layup put Wayne up by 6 but hold on, it is another mystery technical against Wayne, 2nd one of the game... 2 made free throws by the ELKS followed by a Shelton 3 and it is just 38-37 Wayne. Hampton would hit 2 key free throws but the ELKS would answer with 2 of their own... Parker explodes again with a layup this time fouled and 1 to put Wayne up by 4 but Centerville would manage to hit 3 of 4 free throws in their next two possessions to get it back to 1 again. With time running down Hampton was fouled but only made 1 free throw. With seconds left and a 2 point lead for Wayne Centerville had a chance but the Wayne defense forced a turnover and Hampton was immediately fouled with 5 seconds left, he calmly drilled both giving Wayne a hard fought 46-42 win over Centerville.

A win is a win especially when you get one at a hostile place like Centerville. Wayne was able to get it done despite the typical questionable officiating and home cooking as well as the raunchy chants from the ELKS student section.... While this was a slow paced game next week will be the opposite as Wayne once again is on the road.. (Do they ever play at home??? ) as they travel to Trotwood to take on the RAMS in a game that will surely sell out....

Scoring for Wayne: Parker 18, Smith 13, Hampton 7, Palma 4, Quisenberry 4 :: Cent- Shelton 19, Pearce 9, Marchal 7, Grandin 5, Njie 2

Wayne improves to 7-0 and 4-0 in league as Centerville drops to 3-2 in league....
Old 12-23-17, 12:56 AM
All American

bigv is on a distinguished road
No bench scoring in this game?From either team?
Old 12-23-17, 08:14 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigv View Post
No bench scoring in this game?From either team?
Wayne... no
Centerville... yes, Njie and Grandin
Old 12-23-17, 10:02 AM
Junior Varsity

Talk some sense is on a distinguished road
Never get a call?

Hey Vamp, it seems like your recaps almost always include the lopsided reffing, mystery calls etc. You provide a lot of good recaps and love your rankings, but the whining about refs doesn't become you. Shooting 24 free throws on the road hardly seems like home cooking. We've both seen real home cooking, and one of the ingredients isn't 24 free throws for the visitors.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
Old 12-23-17, 10:04 AM
All American

bigv is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Wayne... no
Centerville... yes, Njie and Grandin
Thanks Vamps
Old 12-23-17, 11:02 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk some sense View Post
Hey Vamp, it seems like your recaps almost always include the lopsided reffing, mystery calls etc. You provide a lot of good recaps and love your rankings, but the whining about refs doesn't become you. Shooting 24 free throws on the road hardly seems like home cooking. We've both seen real home cooking, and one of the ingredients isn't 24 free throws for the visitors.

Merry Christmas to everyone!
3 of the 7 I mentioned officiating.... any Wayne fan who was at the Miamisbug game and the Centerville game would also bring up the officiating if asked in those games.... The Miamisburg game wasn't that bad minus the one official and I would not have even mentioned them if it wasn't for the BS technical that was called....

Centerville is Centerville and believe me, Shelton should of had 8 fouls in the first half of that game. I've seen many games over the years but the last 2 games I saw something I have never seen before when it deals with technicals. The one against Miamisburg shooting the ball a second after the buzzer goes off and then last night when they stopped play and huddles and decided to call a technical on Wayne.... why not call it right away? Then the 2nd technical causing a 5 point swing.... I guess Wayne cannot show emotion in their games. I guess it is alright for the Centerville student section to chant some of the things they were chanting which I will not repeat on this site and it is alright for them to throw a water bottle on to the court but I guess a gesture by a Wayne player after a made basket for them to hush up was way out of line and warranted a technical during a key point of the game.... my beef with the officiating over the last 2 games was the technicals.....
Old 12-23-17, 11:26 AM
Junior Varsity

Talk some sense is on a distinguished road
OK Vamps

I didn't count your posts up so I overstated. Sorry. But yes taunting the crowd is probably tech worthy. lol. But no excuse for the Centerville administration to not take control if there were vulgar chants. Also, the water bottle was clearly an accident and years ago - time to move on. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
Old 12-23-17, 11:52 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talk some sense View Post
I didn't count your posts up so I overstated. Sorry. But yes taunting the crowd is probably tech worthy. lol. But no excuse for the Centerville administration to not take control if there were vulgar chants. Also, the water bottle was clearly an accident and years ago - time to move on. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.
No problem and Merry Christmas to you as well but the water bottle happened last night... lol, I am sure it was also an accident....
Old 12-23-17, 12:10 PM
Proud Dad of a US Marine

Congrats Warriors on a hard fought win. The Elks can always be counted on to play tough defense and last night was no different. Good luck with your season until we meet again!
Old 12-23-17, 02:55 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior78 View Post
Oldies’ website should list their sports schedule. Wayne Freshmen won 52-49 however Wayne JV lost 42-32.
Oldies site does not have a schedule up. TBD is what I am reading about the broadcast schedule. Haven't they already done a game or a few games this year already though?
Old 12-24-17, 12:16 AM
All Ohio

sportsvoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Oldies site does not have a schedule up. TBD is what I am reading about the broadcast schedule. Haven't they already done a game or a few games this year already though?
I think one or two, but I'm out of the loop somewhat on the sports schedule. I still take care of their engineering, but went over to WBZI in Xenia to do sports a few years ago.

Announcers have been in short supply for a while and everyone is tied up with Christmas events with family, so it looks like nothing is going to get covered again until after New Year's.
Old 12-24-17, 03:24 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsvoice View Post
I think one or two, but I'm out of the loop somewhat on the sports schedule. I still take care of their engineering, but went over to WBZI in Xenia to do sports a few years ago.

Announcers have been in short supply for a while and everyone is tied up with Christmas events with family, so it looks like nothing is going to get covered again until after New Year's.
That makes sense. Bummer. The game at Trotwood should be a good one.
Old 12-24-17, 08:59 AM
All American

NfamousWayneFan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to NfamousWayneFan
Quote:
That makes sense. Bummer. The game at Trotwood should be a good one.
Then why not go to the game?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 12-25-17, 03:10 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by NfamousWayneFan View Post
Then why not go to the game?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
It's not exactly a drive down the road for me.

If you know what I mean.
Old 12-30-17, 12:27 AM
All Yappi

Huber Heights Wayne 7-0 @ Trotwood 5-1

Trotwood came in averaging over 97 pts a game and has scored over 100 in their last 4. They have been dominating everyone since their lone loss to ASVSM on the road. Packed house tonight and what game the people saw... that is the ones that stayed.... if you can believe it people did leave in the 4th qtr to go watch the OSU game.... shame on you!!!

Wayne got off to a good start and it was all Smith scoring Wayne's first 6 points as the Warriors opened up a 6-2 lead. That lead would not last as Stephens connected to tie it at 6. Wayne was able to handle the Trotwood pressure for the most part as Cole found himself open for a layup and it was 10-7 Wayne, but Trotwood always had an answer as Belyeu would tie the game at 10. Wayne though would go on an 8-0 run with baskets by Parker, Smith, a pair of freethrows by Quisenberry and Hampton off of a steal. 18-10 Wayne but Trotwood would score the last basket of the qtr as Belyeu would hit.... 18-12 after 1.

Quisenberry got Wayne back up by 8 with a basket but would shortly pick up his 2nd foul. Shortly after Smith would also pick up his 2nd foul as the Warriors faced foul trouble. Meanwhile, Trotwood was cutting into that lead and following a Belyeu basket and 1 it was only 20-19 Wayne. McKee would stop the bleeding by drilling a key 3 and then Hampton took over scoring the next 9 points for Wayne with some sweet moves that left Trotwood defenders clueless... while Trotwood could not stop Hampton Wayne could not stop Belyou or Davis. A Mathews 3 got the RAMS back within 4 and they would eventually tie it at 34 on a Davis basket. Wayne would add a freethrow before half to make it 35-34 Wayne.

Trotwood would take the lead to start the 3rd but Smith would drill a 3 to put Wayne back up. Smith though picked up his 3rd foul and Trotwood really put on the press which caused some havoc. The RAMS were off and running as Davis hits and later a steal and an off the backboard dunk by Belyeu got the RAM Nation to their feet as they opened up a 6 point lead. McKee once again would hit a big basket and Hampton would get a steal and lay it in and it was 46-44 Trotwood. It started to get really physical and a double technical was called. Shortly after a big 6 point swing as Wayne got T'd up again. A pair of free throws and a basket by Blanton put Trotwood up 52-44. Cole would get a basket off the bench and Parker would hit at the buzzer but Trotwood would lead 58-52 after 3.

Trotwood would start the 4th on a 6-0 run and it did not look good for Wayne as they trailed 64-52. It looked like Wayne had run out of steam and Trotwood would roll, some took this opportunity to leave the gym and head out to watch the OSU game... well, they are probably regretting that decision as Wayne started the come back. Hampton would get it started with a basket, later Smith made 2 free throws to make it 65-59. Following a stop it was Parker for 3... 65-62, following a Trotwood basket Shanklin came off the bench and drilled a 3 to cut it to 2. A Wayne stop and the Warrior crowd was on their feet. Smith open on the corner drills a 3 to put Wayne on top 68-67 with seconds left. Wayne would need one more stop but they fouled. 1 free throw made tied it at 68. Wayne held for the last shot and they got a good look from 3 but it was too strong.... overtime, tied at 68.

Quisenberry got the OT started by drilling a 3 for Wayne, 71-68. Davis would answer for Trotwood with a 2. A lot of foul shots would follow as Smith would foul out and so would Trotwood's big man. Following all the free throws we find Wayne up 76-74 late in the overtime. Anderson though would drill a basket with seconds left to tie it at 76. Wayne held it for the last shot but really did not get a great look and off to OT number 2 we go.

Trotwood scored first on a Blanton basket and Wayne would answer with Shanklin once again hitting a big shot off the bench to tie it at 78. A Hampton basket would put Wayne up 80-79 and they would extend it to 83-81 following a Quisenberry basket. Trotwood would tie it but once again it was Shanklin putting Wayne up 85-83. Trotwood got fouled but only made 1 free throw. Quisenberry came quickly down court, found and opening and would bank one in while being fouled. Free throw made, 88-84 Wayne. Mathews would keep hope alive by drilling a long 3... 88-87. Forced to foul they put Quisenberry on the line who calmly made both. Wayne's defense forced 2 Trotwood time outs in the last few seconds and forced a wild 3 point shot at the buzzer that was no good.... Wayne wins 90-87.

No doubt these are the 2 best teams regardless of division in the Miami Valley. This was a game for the ages....

Hampton was a difference maker tonight. He handles the Trotwood pressure and made some incredible plays to get to the basket and finish. Also, what a game by Shanklin off the bench hitting some huge shots at key points of the game. Wayne needed everyone tonight and they got it done....

Wayne scoring: Quisenberry 23 (12 in OT), Hampton 19, Smith 19, Shanklin 10, Parker 8, McKee 7, Cole 4

Trotwood scoring: Belyue 30, Davis 17, Blanton 14, Mathews 8, Shaw 6, Stephens 5, Anderson 5, Huguely 2

Wayne improves to 8-0, Up next for Wayne... back on the road as they head to Indianapolis to take on Emmerich IND at 6 PM....

---------------------------------------------
JV action. Wayne JV lost to Trotwood 57-51. Wayne played without 6'6" freshman center Walker who was out of town.... The Wayne freshman team did win.....

Last edited by vamp2syd; 12-30-17 at 02:17 PM.
Old 12-30-17, 12:27 AM
All Yappi

I hope everyone made it home safely after the game. The roads were a mess......