Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-20-18, 11:50 AM
All Yappi

IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2018 - 2019 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

It's September 20, 2018
__________________________________________________ _______________
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

__________________________________________________ _______________

2018 - 2019 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Schedule

NO. DATE_____________________________ SCHOOL__________________________________HOME or AWAY/

1. FRI NOV 30____________________________COPLEY______________ ____________________________AWAY

2. FRI DEC 07____________________________CANTON GLENOAK_________________________________AWAY

3. TUE DEC 11___________________________ MASSILLON PERRY________________________________ HOME

4. TUE DEC 18___________________________ LOUISVILLE______________________________________AW AY

5. FRI DEC 21____________________________UNIONTOWN GREEN_______________________________AWAY

6. SAT DEC 22___________________________ CLEVELAND ST IGNATIUS___________________________HOME

7. SAT DEC 29___________________________STOW - MUNROE FALLS_____________________________AWAY

8. FRI JAN 04____________________________MASSILLON JACKSON______________________________HOME

9. TUE JAN 08___________________________ NORTH CANTON HOOVER___________________________AWAY

10. FRI JAN 11___________________________UNIONTOWN LAKE________________________________HOME

11. TUE JAN 15__________________________ CANTON GLENOAK________________________________HOME

12. FRI JAN 18___________________________MASSILLON PERRY________________________________AWAY

13. SAT JAN 19__________________________WESTERVILLE SOUTH______________________________AWAY
______________________________________AT NORTH CANTON
______________________________________MLK CLASSSIC

14. SAT JAN 26_________________________ MASSILLON WASHINGTON__________________________ HOME

15. TUE JAN 29_________________________WOOSTER________________ ________________________HOME

16. FRI FEB 01_________________________ UNIONTOWN GREEN________________________________HOME

17. TUE FEB 05_________________________MASSILLON JACKSON_______________________________AWAY

18. FRI FEB 08_________________________NORTH CANTON HOOVER____________________________ HOME

19. FRI FEB 15_________________________UNIONTOWN LAKE__________________________________AWAY

20. TBA_______________________________TBA_____________ ________________________________TBA

21. TUE FEB 19_________________________NEW PHILADELPHIA________________________________AWAY

22. FRI FEB 22_________________________AKRON ST VINCENT________________________________AWAY

71 days left before the beginning of the 2018 - 2019 Canton McKinley Boys Basketball Season

This is IUDOGS signing off.

Last edited by IUDOGS; 09-20-18 at 12:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-18, 02:29 PM
All Ohio

eastofeden is on a distinguished road
Not a typical McKinley schedule...very weak
Old 09-20-18, 02:42 PM
All Yappi

Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
That's because of The Fed merry-go-round,I agree with you.
Old 09-21-18, 08:39 AM
All Ohio

bass10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
That's because of The Fed merry-go-round,I agree with you.
WTH does the Fed have to do with anything? You have 12 Fed games and 8-10OOC games, Merry Go Round?
Old 09-21-18, 08:49 AM
All Yappi

Could of had six games with better teams...BAM!
Old 09-21-18, 11:56 AM
Varsity

Smokin' Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Could of had six games with better teams...BAM!
How about you win the league once before you start knocking the Fed
Old 09-21-18, 01:56 PM
All Yappi

BigBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post

Win the league or not the Pups will be ready for the District Tournament.
Old 09-21-18, 02:25 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin' Joe View Post
I don't win anything and you can stick The Fed pal...BAM!
Old 09-21-18, 05:39 PM
All World

Caleb is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastofeden View Post
Pretty much the same strength of schedule it"s been the last 15 to 20 years so I'm not real sure what you mean. I will say I don't see Warren on it so I hope that's a mistake. I will say I wish Massillon would come back on the schedule for 2 games a year like it was for about 60 to 70 years till they stopped. Those were alot of fun.
Old 09-22-18, 02:39 PM
All Yappi

IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool

It's September 22, 2018

Quote:
I don't win anything and you can stick The Fed pal...BAM!
Raymo

Tell me something Raymo, Who would you like to see Canton McKinley play??

There is no guarantee that these teams would even play Canton McKinley.

I'm glad to be in the federal league.

This is not the 70's or the 80's anymore

This is IUDOGS signing off.
Old 09-22-18, 03:57 PM
All Ohio

eastofeden is on a distinguished road
Agree caleb
Old 09-24-18, 10:41 AM
All Region

starktops is on a distinguished road
This is probably a mistake to ask but I don't get the response. The schedule has New Philly, Wooster, Louisville and Massillon. Those I assume you think are the weak games, but MCK schedules them over and over. St V, Copley, Westerville and Stow may just beat Mck. Mck hasn't won the Fed year in and year out but you say it makes you a weaker team come tournament time. What would you do as AD to fix what you think is wrong. I will wait to share what I think after you explain.
Old 09-27-18, 10:24 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBulldog View Post
Win the league or not the Pups will be ready for the District Tournament.
And so will everybody else barring injuries.
Old 10-01-18, 12:19 PM
All Region

JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
. I will say I wish Massillon would come back on the schedule for 2 games a year like it was for about 60 to 70 years till they stopped. Those were alot of fun.
Problem was Massillon didn't think they were much fun.
Old 10-01-18, 12:24 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by starktops View Post
This is probably a mistake to ask but I don't get the response. The schedule has New Philly, Wooster, Louisville and Massillon. Those I assume you think are the weak games, but MCK schedules them over and over. St V, Copley, Westerville and Stow may just beat Mck. Mck hasn't won the Fed year in and year out but you say it makes you a weaker team come tournament time. What would you do as AD to fix what you think is wrong. I will wait to share what I think after you explain.
We won back-to-back state championships while we were in the fed, so I don't see it as a problem. It's a good league. I would rather we only played everyone once though, like in football. I liked more variety.
Old 10-02-18, 07:59 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
We won back-to-back state championships while we were in the fed, so I don't see it as a problem. It's a good league. I would rather we only played everyone once though, like in football. I liked more variety.
I agree with the variety but then you couldn't have a true league champion only playing some teams on your court. Playing Jackson, Lake and usually one or two others twice is not bad but there is usually 2 teams that are down so that's four games that hurt every year but even OOC you may have teams down that you don't know are gonna be down ahead of time?
Old 10-02-18, 12:22 PM
All Yappi

BigBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10 View Post
I agree with the variety but then you couldn't have a true league champion only playing some teams on your court. Playing Jackson, Lake and usually one or two others twice is not bad but there is usually 2 teams that are down so that's four games that hurt every year but even OOC you may have teams down that you don't know are gonna be down ahead of time?

You schedule home and home like in football.Everything will come out in the wash in the District.
Old 10-05-18, 10:34 AM
All Region

Quote:
You schedule home and home like in football.Everything will come out in the wash in the District.
It comes down to priorities. McKinley wants to win the league, but it still is a regular season achievement. We'd still rather do well in the tournaments. Winning the District is more important than regular season successes to McKinley fans. Always was.
Old 10-05-18, 01:28 PM
All Region

Quote:
It comes down to priorities. McKinley wants to win the league, but it still is a regular season achievement. We'd still rather do well in the tournaments. Winning the District is more important than regular season successes to McKinley fans. Always was.
Old 10-16-18, 09:04 PM
All Ohio

Wrestling245 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10 View Post
I agree. Plus the environments that come with the games with teams such as Lake and Jackson are awesome! I enjoy playing each Fed team twice. Always are great environments to catch a high school basketball game at no matter what school you play.