Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #2191  
Old 04-14-18, 09:45 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,303
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
This "investigation" started with Trump. It has always been about Trump. After seemingly endless rumor and speculation we are still at the starting point, Trump. We are no closer to anything, not even the end.

There is no "there" there.
Not according to Trump , he has stated many times that he was not under investigation.
Reply With Quote
  #2192  
Old 04-14-18, 10:07 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
you keep stating that "There is no "there" there." prove it with facts , not speculation.
This is likely beyond your intellectual capacity, but what you are asking is impossible. No one can prove that something which does not exist does not exist.

Kind of like unicorns. No one can prove that unicorns do not, nor have not, ever existed.
Reply With Quote
  #2193  
Old 04-14-18, 10:07 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
Not according to Trump , he has stated many times that he was not under investigation.
What's your point?
Reply With Quote
  #2194  
Old 04-14-18, 10:33 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,303
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
This is likely beyond your intellectual capacity, but what you are asking is impossible. No one can prove that something which does not exist does not exist.

Kind of like unicorns. No one can prove that unicorns do not, nor have not, ever existed.
you made the statement , so back it up with some facts. if you can't them i guess its safe to say your statement is just more bullsh*t
Reply With Quote
  #2195  
Old 04-14-18, 10:34 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
my point is you just make one empty claim after another , none of which you can prove. how about bringing some facts to the discussion?
OK, you're an idiot. The evidence is all your posts.
Reply With Quote
  #2196  
Old 04-14-18, 10:36 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,303
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
What's your point?
the point is you made the claim the investigation was always focused on trump. but trump statements basically says something totally different. so who is lying ?
Reply With Quote
  #2197  
Old 04-14-18, 10:37 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,303
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
OK, you're an idiot. The evidence is all your posts.
i guess making false claim after false claim , makes you a candidate for mensa
Reply With Quote
  #2198  
Old 04-14-18, 10:38 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
the point is you made the claim the investigation was always focused on trump. but trump statements basically says something totally different. so who is lying ?
Basically, you.
Reply With Quote
  #2199  
Old 04-14-18, 10:39 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
i guess making false claim after false claim , makes you a candidate for mensa
One does not have anything to do with the other. More evidence of your idiocy.
Reply With Quote
  #2200  
Old 04-14-18, 10:46 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,303
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
Basically, you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
This "investigation" started with Trump. It has always been about Trump.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/1...-investigation


really? ok.
Reply With Quote
  #2201  
Old 04-14-18, 10:49 AM
19AL63 19AL63 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 03-21-11
Posts: 2,417
19AL63 is on a distinguished road
The investigation has always been let us get Trump, but they have up till now seemed to have had problems getting the evidence on Trump. Maybe tomorrow things will change, but as of today everything being reported seems to be more wishful thinking by the Liberals than facts of wrong doing on his part.
Reply With Quote
  #2202  
Old 04-14-18, 10:53 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
A wise man once said, “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

Or maybe, or maybe another time, he said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

But I am a slow learner.
Reply With Quote
  #2203  
Old 04-14-18, 10:58 AM
goldentornado goldentornado is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-30-13
Posts: 1,303
goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
A wise man once said, “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

Or maybe, or maybe another time, he said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

But I am a slow learner.
someone who is truly a slow learner would take that as a insult
Reply With Quote
  #2204  
Old 04-14-18, 11:46 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
someone who is truly a slow learner would take that as a insult
I'm not going to argue with you on that.
Reply With Quote
  #2205  
Old 04-15-18, 07:07 AM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,667
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
i'm not going to argue with you on that.
lol
Reply With Quote
  #2206  
Old 04-15-18, 07:09 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,902
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
The Steele Dossier is looking more accurate by the day. We shall see, but there is a reason the GOP candidates initiated it...and prostitutes peeing on Obama bed certainly seem like an activity Trump would engage in based on his personality and moral makeup.

One thing for sure the chances of finding criminal activity will not be hard with a guy like Cohen. He has operated in the fringes for decades.
Reply With Quote
  #2207  
Old 04-15-18, 07:40 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
The Steele Dossier is looking more accurate by the day.
No, not even a little bit.
Reply With Quote
  #2208  
Old 04-15-18, 07:51 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,902
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
So you are not a peeliever?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...ld-be-too.html
Reply With Quote
  #2209  
Old 04-15-18, 08:39 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
The Steele Dossier is looking more accurate by the day. We shall see, but there is a reason the GOP candidates initiated it...and prostitutes peeing on Obama bed certainly seem like an activity Trump would engage in based on his personality and moral makeup.

One thing for sure the chances of finding criminal activity will not be hard with a guy like Cohen. He has operated in the fringes for decades.
It is? Could have fooled me.

BTW, are you basing this on the leaks (wait Mueller doesn't leak) that Cohen did in fact fly to Prague to meet with the Russians? Well Cohen just doubled downed on his claim that he has NEVER been to Prague so either he has or he hasn't. But unless he's a total idiot I'm thinking he wouldn't be denying it again so publicly if he had actually been there.

It is interesting how your side believes without question all the hearsay and scandal mongering thrown out against Trump while poo pooing the credible evidence that Mueller is engaged in a witch hunt to protect the Deep State from being savaged for its abuses of power while spying on Trump. I guess time will tell which is true.
Reply With Quote
  #2210  
Old 04-15-18, 08:40 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
No.
Reply With Quote
  #2211  
Old 04-15-18, 08:46 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
There were a couple of excellent articles in the last few days that nicely lay out what the Mueller "investigation" really is all about. The first one:

https://pjmedia.com/rogerkimball/rob...ent-adventure/


Robert Mueller’s excellent adventure will not end until Donald Trump is hounded from office—or until the president shuts down the investigation. Everybody says that it would be “political suicide” for him to fire Mueller. “That’s what Nixon did, and look what happened to him.” But even as Mueller casts his net wider and wider, the public is getting more and more disgusted with this blatant effort to reverse the results of an election and protect the political elite who, assuming Hillary Clinton would win, were totally unprepared for their exposure to negative publicity, not to mention criminal liability. Remember:

* No one was supposed to know that Susan Rice and Samantha Power had unmasked American citizens so that their private conversations could be leaked to The Washington Post.

* No one was supposed to know that Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee had paid for the “salacious and unverified” (in the phrase of James “higher loyalty” Comey) Steele Dossier.

* No one was supposed to know that the government’s intelligence services had spied on American citizens, that top FBI officials had actively colluded against candidate and then President Trump. All that was meant to be swept under the table, pushed into the gigantic maw of deep state forgetfulness.



And then the earth was turned upside down:

But then Donald Trump performed the impossible and won the election. John Brennan, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, love birds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Rod Rosenstein, James Clapper, Hillary Clinton, Bruce Ohr and his wife Nellie -- they and many others were suddenly exposed. It’s a felony to leak classified information, to unmask individuals for partisan gain or to turn the FBI against citizens to assure a certain political outcome. Had Hillary been elected, none of this would be news. We’d never have heard of it. Robert Mueller was appointed to make sure nothing comes of it and that the elites, including his good friend James Comey, are protected. It is a disgusting spectacle, dangerous to the the integrity of our institutions, and it should be shut down now.
Reply With Quote
  #2212  
Old 04-15-18, 08:54 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
And here's an even better article that lays out what's happening:

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/2573...ltway-cover-up

After all, Mueller took his job not at the behest of the man who by all accounts he is likely to professionally and personally disdain, Donald Trump, but of the blue-chip Beltway elite of which he is a charter member. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed him nearly a year ago to lead an investigation without parameters. That’s because Mueller’s job is to obscure the abuses of the US surveillance apparatus that occurred under the Obama administration.

The fact that someone at the level of former FBI director was called in to sweep up the mess left by bad actors in the bureau and Central Intelligence Agency and other parts of the intelligence bureaucracy suggests that the problems are even worse than previously thought. And that means the constituency for Mueller’s political intervention is enormous.



Let's face it the deep State is not used to being insulted and their hatred of Trump is PERSONAL:

But the real issue was that Trump—a vulgar businessman, a bestselling author with a short attention-span who never read a book in his life—had denigrated them, honorable civil servants and reputable journalists who answer to a higher calling than a reality TV star. He called us losers. And then he declared that the Obama administration and the intelligence community were spying on him.
Reply With Quote
  #2213  
Old 04-15-18, 08:58 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
But here is where the Tablet article (http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/2573...ltway-cover-up) hits home:

...Robert Mueller was the natural choice to be the public face of a campaign designed to protect the interests of an unaccountable ruling class. The range of his inquiry is dictated not by the ostensible purpose of his appointment, but by the nature and scope of the abuses and crimes he’s covering up. Should the wheels of the Mueller probe ever stop grinding, his entire constituency immediately becomes vulnerable. The public will understand what happened, who’s responsible, and who covered it up.

That’s why the investigation can’t stop; it can only keep expanding. Let Mueller do his work, Democratic and Republican elites chant together, like a mystery cult. We don’t know what Mueller knows. Somewhere, someone must have committed a crime, or told a lie, and then something that Trump did or someone who worked for him did will prove that someone did something, or that someone lied to the people in charge of the cover-up.



And the devastating effect on our country is laid out here:

The problem is that by using the justice system as a political weapon to attack the enemies of the country’s elite, Robert Mueller and his supporters in both parties are confirming what many Americans already believe. That in spite of all the fine rhetoric, we are not all equal under one law. There is in fact a privileged class, a ruling class that sees its own interests as identical with the public good, and never pays a price for its failures, its abuses, and its crimes.
Reply With Quote
  #2214  
Old 04-15-18, 09:01 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,902
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Maybe they will some day launch an investigation on Obama/Clinton. Right now it is fiction in the Alt Right media circles. Meanwhile in the real world Mueller has indicted Trumps Dir of the NSA, Campaign Manager, a few people in the administration, a bunch of Russians who have ties to everyone and his personal attorney and fixer now in the cross hairs.

This witch hunt looks like halloween at a Wiccan convention.
Reply With Quote
  #2215  
Old 04-15-18, 09:06 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
So you can believe the "pee pee" stories or that the Russians helped Trump win the election (on Facebook I guess) even though his policies are hostile to Russia or you can look at this whole thing through the prism of common sense and where the available evidence takes you.

IMO it's pretty clear who the "bad guys" are here and it's NOT the guy with the big ego, thin skin who can't keep from hitting on hot women. It's the creepy Mueller and his gang of hatchet men & women who are trying to overturn an election.
Reply With Quote
  #2216  
Old 04-15-18, 09:07 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Maybe they will some day launch an investigation on Obama/Clinton. Right now it is fiction in the Alt Right media circles. Meanwhile in the real world Mueller has indicted Trumps Dir of the NSA, Campaign Manager, a few people in the administration, a bunch of Russians who have ties to everyone and his personal attorney and fixer now in the cross hairs.

This witch hunt looks like halloween at a Wiccan convention.
Is that the new trope for you guys - to label all media right of center as being part of the "alt-right"!
Reply With Quote
  #2217  
Old 04-15-18, 09:11 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,902
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
So you can believe the "pee pee" stories or that the Russians helped Trump win the election (on Facebook I guess) even though his policies are hostile to Russia or you can look at this whole thing through the prism of common sense and where the available evidence takes you.

IMO it's pretty clear who the "bad guys" are here and it's NOT the guy with the big ego, thin skin who can't keep from hitting on hot women. It's the creepy Mueller and his gang of hatchet men & women who are trying to overturn an election.
He is a daytrader, a narcissist with no policies and a long history of lies, corruptions and shady business dealings. Yes the Russians attempted to influence the election, yes trump is fine working with russians if it helps him on a given day. He could care a less about policy and one could argue he is strengthening Putins strongman status by giving him Syria. The real issues that matter are the financial dealings and global access to money.
Reply With Quote
  #2218  
Old 04-15-18, 09:24 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 25,298
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
He is a daytrader, a narcissist with no policies and a long history of lies, corruptions and shady business dealings. Yes the Russians attempted to influence the election, yes trump is fine working with russians if it helps him on a given day. He could care a less about policy and one could argue he is strengthening Putins strongman status by giving him Syria. The real issues that matter are the financial dealings and global access to money.
He works with Russians, you mean like in Syria?

Do you really believe the drivel you post?
Reply With Quote
  #2219  
Old 04-15-18, 09:36 AM
chs1971 chs1971 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 3,658
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
No, I do not suffer from SFB Syndrome.
Reply With Quote
  #2220  
Old 04-15-18, 09:39 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 2,902
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Putin has control of Syria, Assad is in power and he keep his naval base in Tartus. Trump ignored his own "tweet advice" and gave Russia a few days warning to clear out. The attack was more a "feel good" attack than anything.

Mission accomplished
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz