Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 01-16-18, 01:21 PM
Freshman

COYS 1882 is on a distinguished road
C3 Nike Elite College Clinics - January 20-21 and January 27-28

Greetings,

We have organized the C3 College Clinic for the last 11 years in Cincinnati. This clinic allows for high school girls to be trained by the below colleges, talk to each coach after each session, and be evaluated/recruited by college coaches. We also added an "Under the Radar" portion to the clinic last year which will be for 6-7 graders which will be trained separately from the other players. Obviously, we are not trying to get them recruited, but it is a unique opportunity that both coaches and players loved. Everyone will also receive a C3 Nike T-shirt. You get to see and be trained by 9 schools in just 2 days! Go to c3soccer.com to register. It is a Saturday-Sunday clinic. There will be two sessions on Saturday. Players will be trained by 3 college coaches each day.

The dates for this year's clinics are:
The C3 College Clinic will take place at GameTime Training Center
on January 20-21 and January 27-28. Times of clinics are 8-10am and 6-8pm on Saturdays. Sundays are 10am-12pm.

Week #1 Staff
Ohio State
Cincinnati
Dayton
Western Kentucky
Thomas More
Heidelberg
Bowling Green
Mount Saint Joe
IU East

Week #2 Staff
Iowa
Wright State
Dayton (will attend both weekends)
Wilmington
Baldwin Wallace
Ohio University
**Last few spots will be updated later this week**

***REGISTER AT C3SOCCER.COM***

The Clinic is open to all age appropriate players, all clubs, and all high schools. The clinic is capped at 60 players to ensure that the player to coach ratio is small. For more information or if you have questions, check out c3soccer.com or email me at soccer@c3soccer.com. I wish you all the best of luck this upcoming Spring season.

COYS
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-18, 08:51 AM
Freshman

Kahbuckeye is on a distinguished road
Fantastic

My daughter attended C3 and it was the best money we ever spent. The one on one opportunities she got with the coaches was invaluable. She received offers from 6 of the 10 coaches she worked with and 4 of those were her target schools. Thanks in part to C3 my daughter is student loan free!!
Old 01-17-18, 04:43 PM
All District

jed the fish show is on a distinguished road
My daughter attended as well, and boy did she succeed as well! She was able to get ALL 25 of her college list coaches to spend 20 STRAIGHT HOURS WITH HER, EVALUATING AND GETTING TO KNOW HER. And ALL 25 MADE 100% FULL RIDE OFFERS TO HER!!!! (even though full ride offers DO NOT EXIST except for MAYBE national team players)

Then, because of this event, SHE WAS SUDDENLY ASKED BY BRAZIL AND GERMANY to start training with those national teams, as she was extended dual citizenship for both countries as well! THEN, SHE WON THE LOTTO WALKING OUT OF THE CAMP!!! THEN, SHE WAS GIVEN AN HONORARY DIPLOMA TO STANFORD, all because of this camp!!! OMG OMG OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE believe that this is NOT a fake post just to get more players to attend this camp because that is insane!! GO TO THIS CAMP!!!
Old 01-18-18, 11:08 AM
Junior Varsity

HSfooty1977 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jed the fish show View Post
My daughter attended as well, and boy did she succeed as well! She was able to get ALL 25 of her college list coaches to spend 20 STRAIGHT HOURS WITH HER, EVALUATING AND GETTING TO KNOW HER. And ALL 25 MADE 100% FULL RIDE OFFERS TO HER!!!! (even though full ride offers DO NOT EXIST except for MAYBE national team players)

Then, because of this event, SHE WAS SUDDENLY ASKED BY BRAZIL AND GERMANY to start training with those national teams, as she was extended dual citizenship for both countries as well! THEN, SHE WON THE LOTTO WALKING OUT OF THE CAMP!!! THEN, SHE WAS GIVEN AN HONORARY DIPLOMA TO STANFORD, all because of this camp!!! OMG OMG OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE believe that this is NOT a fake post just to get more players to attend this camp because that is insane!! GO TO THIS CAMP!!!
Jed, you should be permanently banned from this website. You are a coward and your knowledge of soccer is a joke. Most of your posts are either making fun or just plain stupid information and your terribly bad online radio show that is conducted from your parents basement, because I know you live at home and can't afford your own internet is even worse.
This site is designed for open discussion of ohio high school girls soccer topic, not a sounding board for your pathetic opinion about soccer. You want to impress me and many others, "step into the ring", put yourself out there in reality, not your parents basement on a mic or on-line forum. Seriously, do it for real, coach a team. But I know that is not your way, keep hiding behind your computer and keeping telling people how you would do or how there are wrong. COWARD!!!
Old 01-18-18, 11:22 AM
All District

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! omg! Thanks for listening!!
Old 01-18-18, 01:27 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
even though full ride offers DO NOT EXIST except for MAYBE national team players)

Not true.
Old 01-18-18, 01:54 PM
All District

yes sir, I meant 99.9% of the time- always an exception. Now excuse me, my mommy is calling me upstairs- I might be getting grounded.
Old 01-18-18, 01:55 PM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Ok, gotcha.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: