Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-06-17, 05:43 PM
All American

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
Keeneland

Anyone going to Lexington in the next few weeks? I won't make it but will be betting everyday. I will be posting some picks as to who I like each day. I'm sure this will be a one person blog.

Ended up just making a few spot plays today saving most of my money for tomorrow and I didn't really have too much time to handicap the races today plus didn't have strong opinions but in a few races.

Ended up a measley 90 bucks today but had I jot cancelled these two wagers like the tight was that I am i would be 800 bucks richer. Oh well in the end I am ok with it I ended up on the day and was playing conservative.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171006-171839.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	1850  
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-17, 05:46 PM
All American

Tomorrow's card is stacked with the last good weekend of BC prep races. The Woodford Turf Sprint, TCA, First Lady, Claiborne Breeders Futurity, and the headlining Shadwell Turf Mile. Three Grade 1s and two Grade 2s.

Posting picks later today
Old 10-06-17, 06:04 PM
All Yappi

Auggie is on a distinguished road
I will check in from time to time.
Old 10-07-17, 12:11 AM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
I'll check in from time to time. Personally still like harness racing better. Unfortunately, it's a sport in a very weird position because of the racinos opening up.
Old 10-07-17, 01:10 AM
All Yappi

Sig Hansen can only hope to improve
I'll be checking in from time to time.
Old 10-07-17, 01:49 PM
All American

Woodford: have no strong opinion will use. Hogy, Mongolian Saturday, Commend, and Conquest Panthera.

TCA: finleysluckycharm looks to be much the best considering her 3/5 odds M/L. I may try play against her in a small p4 with Bendable and Vertical Oak

First Lady: No strong opinion here but think Hawksmoor and Dickinson will be tough to beat from a pace perspective. Roca Rojo will be tough. The 3 I am not too interested in but will be on a few tickets. I think she will be pace compromised.

Breeders Futurity: I think there are two horses here who are much the best. Free Drop Billy and Givemeaminit are coming out of the same race and look to be the best. Edge to Free Drop Billy.

Shadwell: Heart to Heart may cruise home in this one if he can get the lead. Others to use are divisidero, Ballagh Rocks, Offering Plan, Miss Temple City, and Mondialiste. Will sinlge heart to heart on a few tickets but will try to beat him with those horses
Old 10-07-17, 05:20 PM
All American

Not a good day down about 110. Didn't have Zipessa winning the First Lady and didn't use Bucherro in the Woodford. Was rooting Hawksmoor home, had a solid WP bet on him and in the P4 Heart to Heart got nosed out at the end of a solid Shadwell Turf Mile. Free Drop Billy looks like a good one. I figure it will be him and Bolt D'Oro in the Breeders Cup Juvenile as the top 2 picks
Old 10-07-17, 10:22 PM
All Yappi

Auggie is on a distinguished road
Got to see the turf race and really thought Heart to Heart would hold on, especially with a slow 1/2 split.
Old 10-08-17, 02:38 PM
All American

Agreed I wanted the jockey to let him run a bit on the backstretch. He was kind of wrestling with him to slow him down. Heck of a race.

Today in the two stakes races I think Tap Daddy takes the Bourbon. Also will use 8,12,13,14.

In the Spinster I think it's a two horse race between Lockdown and Bar of Gold. Sloppy track today. All three horses I have mentioned run well on sloppy/soft ground
Old 10-08-17, 02:42 PM
All American

As a long shot play at 15-1 I like the 3 in the last. The race is off the turf and onto the dirt now. Filly running against the boys. She is a daughter of Medaglio D'Oro who should handle the slop. Ran at Kentucky Downs and was off slow but making up ground at the end. Fitness shouldn't be an issue as she did decent in her first start at two turns (which is tough at first asking) She should like the added ground and with a better start I expect her to be in much better position early and could get a piece of this last race at a nice price

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: