Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 07-01-19, 12:27 PM
Freshman

CityLife is on a distinguished road
Post June thoughts

Well the month dedicated to high school team hoops has finished up! What did everyone see? Any teams or players stick out? Any surprises?

I was able to see a couple shoot-outs & summer leagues this June. Teams that I saw:

Poland Seminary - that lefty Brown looks like she's going to another level.
West Branch - they are healthier last year and have some shooting, going to be very tough
Laurel - the twins with Bickley getting added is an embarrassment of riches. They're looking at a state run.
Jackson - brought everyone back,well coached and skilled. I think they'll be battling for second place in the Fed behind GlenOak.
Kenmore Garfield - they had some new players and a good wing from Firestone, if those transfers went through they'll upset some teams.
Norton - looked like they are going to miss that special senior class. Lot of youth and lots of new bodies.
Barberton - they looked rough. Nothing else to say. I would bet Whitmer won't be around for that rebuild.
Hoban - a Pam & Willie production, they'll play in a way that they can sell during their recruitment visits. This is all about the future.
Wadsworth - The machine is back. They should be able to win their district, good guard depth and legit size.
Chippewa - Great shooting and guard play, fast & physical. THey are missing the big, Lundquist finally graduated.

What did ya'll see??
Sponsored Links