Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 02-07-18, 02:28 AM
Bball216 Bball216 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-08-13
Posts: 2,466
Bball216 is an unknown quantity at this point
Brian - just go away. Every time you say something you look worse and worse. You just come on here to start stuff. Solon is a very good squad having a great season. Right now they have as good of a shot as anybody to make it to Columbus. Go follow Nordonia and leave the Solon fans alone. Does Nordonia even have a squad ? I never hear anything about them.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 02-07-18, 06:09 AM
denbigfish denbigfish is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-22-12
Location: North East, Ohio
Posts: 401
denbigfish is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian1227 View Post
Solon wont make final 4.
But if you 'let' the Solon players follow you on Twitter, will you please help them win the state tourney?
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 02-07-18, 07:53 AM
CometInTheSky CometInTheSky is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-06-17
Posts: 8
CometInTheSky is on a distinguished road
wow

This is a really special team.

Lets hope the party continues!

Go Comets!!!

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 02-07-18, 10:56 AM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
I couldn't go last night, so I got phone updates from a friend. Every time he called me, his interrupted his commentary with things like, "Wow!! Sincere." Or, "Whoa, Sincere just made another play. You should have seen it." So I guess Sincere had another big game. My friend also told me that Michael Bekelja and David Marbury played well. He was pleased that Michael B came out shooting, because Bekelja didn't take many shots over the previous two games. He also mentioned that the 6-9 Bainbridge kid for Stow had something like 19 points in the first half, but only four in the second. The other big kid, McMurray, had 14. He's the kid who tore Solon up last year.

Solon is supposedly vulnerable to teams with height, but the Comets handled Stow and their two bigs pretty easily. They bombed Brush earlier with their 6-9 Hugley kid. Maybe the Comets aren't as vulnerable to tall opponents as everyone (including me sometimes) thinks.

Solon is now 17-0. The Comets have yet to score below 71 points. Their two most narrow victories have been by six points apiece. The best competition they've faced this season have been from teams in their own league: Euclid, Mentor, Shaker and Brunswick. Yes, I know the Comets have St. Edward down the road, but we'll worry about the Eagles when it's time. Once again, the only teams that have tested Solon in any way have been GCC opponents. All four teams I mentioned are talented and well-coached. The only reason they don't have better records is that they've beaten up on each other. Just watch the GCC shine come tournament time. I wouldn't be surprised to see five GCC schools reach districts.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 02-07-18, 11:44 AM
cardzfan1234's Avatar
cardzfan1234 cardzfan1234 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-04-04
Location: Painesville Twp.
Posts: 10,905
cardzfan1234 is on a distinguished road
Solon/St Edward at the Eagles Nest in a couple weeks will be a great one to watch! During Mentor's 2010 state semifinal season, they had an away game at Lakewood. It was a memorable atmosphere. The game was not so memorable for Mentor. They got drilled by the much bigger Eagles. Mentor did get revenge by defeating St Eds in the regional final a month or so later. Win or lose against the Eagles, I think Solon has the kind of talent and execution to live up to their high ranking.

If the Comets are still undefeated come their finale against St Edward, I will be tempted to take the trip out to Lakewood to watch the two premier teams in NEO.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 02-07-18, 12:26 PM
brian1227's Avatar
brian1227 brian1227 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 06-22-06
Posts: 15,925
brian1227 is on a distinguished road
Ok with my help solon will win the state title, ok I help Solon having a great year.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 02-07-18, 02:30 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardzfan1234 View Post
Solon/St Edward at the Eagles Nest in a couple weeks will be a great one to watch! During Mentor's 2010 state semifinal season, they had an away game at Lakewood. It was a memorable atmosphere. The game was not so memorable for Mentor. They got drilled by the much bigger Eagles. Mentor did get revenge by defeating St Eds in the regional final a month or so later. Win or lose against the Eagles, I think Solon has the kind of talent and execution to live up to their high ranking.

If the Comets are still undefeated come their finale against St Edward, I will be tempted to take the trip out to Lakewood to watch the two premier teams in NEO.
I'd love to see Solon beat St. Edward, though I know that, come tournament time, the outcome won't matter a bit. If the Comets get through the Euclid district, they wouldn't face St. Edward again until the state tournament. Ed's is in the Strongsville district. The Strongsville champ goes to the Akron/Toledo regional. Solon's at Euclid. The Euclid winner goes to Cleveland State.

cardz - You and I both know that somehow, some way Solon and Mentor will meet again at Euclid. I don't know whether it will be semis or the championship, but Solon and Mentor aren't done with each other. The basketball gods won't see it any other way.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 02-07-18, 04:01 PM
cardzfan1234's Avatar
cardzfan1234 cardzfan1234 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-04-04
Location: Painesville Twp.
Posts: 10,905
cardzfan1234 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metacomet View Post
I'd love to see Solon beat St. Edward, though I know that, come tournament time, the outcome won't matter a bit. If the Comets get through the Euclid district, they wouldn't face St. Edward again until the state tournament. Ed's is in the Strongsville district. The Strongsville champ goes to the Akron/Toledo regional. Solon's at Euclid. The Euclid winner goes to Cleveland State.

cardz - You and I both know that somehow, some way Solon and Mentor will meet again at Euclid. I don't know whether it will be semis or the championship, but Solon and Mentor aren't done with each other. The basketball gods won't see it any other way.
Probably a good chance of a rematch. I think Mentor is the team with the best shot to beat Solon. Maybe I'm selling Benedictine short in saying that. I don't think Solon will struggle against Brush or Cleveland Heights. Mentor doesn't have quite the talent or shooting as recent teams, but Krizancic will have them ready. Mentor could win a rematch. The difference between these teams is that Solon could go on from Euclid and win the CSU regional. Mentor might pull an upset against the Comets, but I can't see them having a shot at winning regional games.

I know that the past two years saw the underdog win the rematch in the district final, but it will take a lot to go Mentor's way to beat this Solon team. But I tend to agree that I almost expect a rematch to happen.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 02-08-18, 04:05 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cardzfan1234 View Post
Probably a good chance of a rematch. I think Mentor is the team with the best shot to beat Solon. Maybe I'm selling Benedictine short in saying that. I don't think Solon will struggle against Brush or Cleveland Heights. Mentor doesn't have quite the talent or shooting as recent teams, but Krizancic will have them ready. Mentor could win a rematch. The difference between these teams is that Solon could go on from Euclid and win the CSU regional. Mentor might pull an upset against the Comets, but I can't see them having a shot at winning regional games.

I know that the past two years saw the underdog win the rematch in the district final, but it will take a lot to go Mentor's way to beat this Solon team. But I tend to agree that I almost expect a rematch to happen.
Mentor is the team I'd least like Solon to face, because I believe they're the team most capable of beating the Comets. Not only is it hard to beat a good team three times, but Krizancic is one of the best big game coaches around.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 02-10-18, 12:21 AM
Comets111 Comets111 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-02-16
Posts: 121
Comets111 is on a distinguished road
It was really good to see solon pull of the win at medina and had a feeling it might be close with it being the 4th straight road game and coming off 3 straight wins agaisnt mentor, brunswick, and stow. Now all we have to do is win one of the next 3 and the conference is ours
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 02-10-18, 10:12 AM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Pull one out? That's just what the Comets did last night, outlasting Medina, 76-70. Was Solon due for a letdown after emerging from the gauntlet of Euclid, Mentor, Brunswick and Stow? Maybe. Solon didn't play poorly last night, but they certainly weren't at their best. And Medina played outstanding ball. After seeing the Bees twice, they play much better than a typical seventh-place team.

The best thing to take from last night's narrow victory is that Solon has already clinched a share of the GCC title. Brunswick's loss to Mentor gives the Devils three league losses with three games to play. Shaker Heights also has three GCC losses. The Comets remain undefeated, both overall and in GCC play. Solon can clinch the undisputed league title Tuesday with a win over Shaker or another Brunswick loss. The Comets host Brunswick next Friday.

Solon fell into an early hole last night in Medina and spent most of the first half in a deficit. The Comets came out cold and the Bees couldn't miss. Medina led, 21-14 after one period. Solon didn't press Medina; I'm not sure why, though the Comets have been playing more halfcourt man lately. And this contest settled into a halfcourt game, which seemed to benefit Medina.

Midway through the second period Solon faced its largest deficit: 36-27. At that point, however, the Comet offense started clicking. Sincere Carry and David Marbury led a rally that enabled Solon to end the first half with a 42-38 lead.

But Solon couldn't maintain that momentum in the second half. The Bees got hot again and grabbed the lead back for a few minutes. The Comets countered and led by six after three. With just under four minutes remaining, Solon's lead stretched to nine. That's the biggest lead Solon had all night.

Marbury led Solon with 25 points. Most, though not all, came from beyond the three-point stripe. Sincere added 21; 10 of which came from the foul line. Ryan Bergen scored nine and Nick Close and Trent Williams scored seven apiece. Trent didn't shoot much; neither did Michael Bekelja. I'm not sure why. But Solon is at its best when Williams and Bekelja match Sincere point-for-point.

I don't have Medina's point totals. They don't post them on the scoreboard at Medina and the PD pretended that last night's game never happened. I do know that the Bees got a big lift from a freshman guard who made his varsity debut last night. He scored 15 points; most came early when Medina jumped out to its initial lead.

Once again: Comets are home Tuesday in a biggie against a tough Shaker team. A win and the GCC title is theirs and theirs alone. Solon also hosts Brunswick next Friday.

Comets are 18-0 and still #2 in the state.

Last edited by Metacomet; 02-10-18 at 04:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 02-11-18, 03:23 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Solon gets the #1 seed at the Euclid Sectional/District. Other top seeds are #2 Brush, #3 Mentor, #4 Benedictine and #5 Cleveland Heights. The Comets get a first round bye, then host a sectional championship game Saturday, March 3 at 7 p.m. against the winner of the Willoughby South-John Hay match. If the Comets win the sectional they would play (barring upset) the Benedictine-Heights winner in the district semifinal at Euclid High School.

Last edited by Metacomet; 02-12-18 at 12:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 02-11-18, 03:36 PM
Mr. Red Raider Mr. Red Raider is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 08-23-12
Posts: 688
Mr. Red Raider is on a distinguished road
According to an article I found on the Medina Gazette website regarding Friday's game.

Sophomore Kyle Szumiski had 18 points to lead the Bees, and freshman guard Corey Tripp had 15.

Solon's next two games will be very interesting, against Shaker Heights, who will be at full strength on Tuesday, and a rematch against Brunswick, who is the #2 seed in the Strongsville District. I think both teams will definitely be ready.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 02-13-18, 10:41 AM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Solon can clinch the GCC title outright with a win tonight over visiting Shaker Heights. The Comets are 11-0 in the league; Shaker and Brunswick are 8-3 with three games left in the conference season including, of course, tonight's games.

Comets beat the Raiders 87-71 last month at Shaker. The game wasn't as close as the score suggests. Solon led by nearly 30 in the third period before substituting liberally in the fourth period. However, Shaker forward Christian Guess, an all-Ohio candidate, missed that game because he was serving a suspension. Will Guess be an equalizer or will Solon continue its recent domination of the series? Do the Comets stay hungry to remain undefeated and clinch the league title before their home fans?

We'll find out tonight. I wish I could be there but unfortunately, I have to work. I'll be getting phone updates. Hopefully, I'll have something good to write about tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 02-13-18, 01:53 PM
Look Ma No Hands Look Ma No Hands is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-04-06
Posts: 786
Look Ma No Hands is on a distinguished road
Being ranked #1 in Ohio is a different beast to deal with. A little extra pressure to go with already being undefeated. I hope they can withstand the pressure. They're a heck of a ball club.

Speaking of #1 in Ohio. In Cleveland.com, they post the AP Poll which shows Solon getting 16 1st place votes. Only 2 newspapers in the state DID NOT vote them first. One of them.... you guessed it, Cleveland.com.... who voted them THIRD. Wow. Nice to get a little home town love for your local newspaper!! Shame on them.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 02-13-18, 04:12 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Look Ma No Hands View Post
Being ranked #1 in Ohio is a different beast to deal with. A little extra pressure to go with already being undefeated. I hope they can withstand the pressure. They're a heck of a ball club.

Speaking of #1 in Ohio. In Cleveland.com, they post the AP Poll which shows Solon getting 16 1st place votes. Only 2 newspapers in the state DID NOT vote them first. One of them.... you guessed it, Cleveland.com.... who voted them THIRD. Wow. Nice to get a little home town love for your local newspaper!! Shame on them.
Do you know something I don't? Did Wayne lose a game?
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 02-13-18, 04:21 PM
Look Ma No Hands Look Ma No Hands is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-04-06
Posts: 786
Look Ma No Hands is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metacomet View Post
Do you know something I don't? Did Wayne lose a game?
http://highschoolsports.cleveland.co...tate-rankings/
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 02-13-18, 04:33 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
I'll answer my own question. Wayne, the previous AP #1 D1 team, lost to Springfield this past weekend. Solon is now the top-ranked D1 team in the state. All this just raises the stakes for tonight's game, for Friday's game with Brunswick and most especially, next Tuesday's game at St. Edward.

St. Edward is ranked #11 in the AP poll but that's a crock. I've seen Ed's in person and believe me, they're a top 5 team. Ed's will be the best team Solon faces in the regular season.

Last edited by Metacomet; 02-14-18 at 12:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 02-13-18, 08:26 PM
denbigfish denbigfish is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-22-12
Location: North East, Ohio
Posts: 401
denbigfish is on a distinguished road
Solon 47 Shaker 35 at the half.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 02-13-18, 08:44 PM
denbigfish denbigfish is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-22-12
Location: North East, Ohio
Posts: 401
denbigfish is on a distinguished road
Solon 70 Shaker 61 heading into the 4th period.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 02-13-18, 09:05 PM
denbigfish denbigfish is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-22-12
Location: North East, Ohio
Posts: 401
denbigfish is on a distinguished road
Solon wins 90 Shaker 80 final
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 02-14-18, 01:16 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Great win for the Comets last night. Solon took the floor for the first time ever as the #1 ranked team in the state and took care of business, beating a good Shaker team, 90-80. The Comets led nearly the entire game and improved to 19-0 overall; 12-0 in Greater Cleveland Conference play. The Comets clinched the GCC championship outright. Solon has a three-game lead over Brunswick with two league games remaining.

I couldn't go last night because of work. But I wish I'd been there. Comet Mike told me that the gym was packed; among the crowd were dozens of former Solon athletes. It would have been great to be there. The crowds are long overdue. This team has had that championship glow since December, but the community has been slow to catch on. I'm so glad that Solon has finally embraced these Comets.

According to Comet Mike, Solon led by double digits for much of the final three quarters, but Shaker battled and hung around just about to the end. Sincere Carry led all scorers with 28 points. The Comets got balanced production from Trent Williams, with 18; David Marbury, with 13; Michael Bekelja, with 12 and Nick Close, with 10. The Comets had fallen into the recent habit of letting Sincere and maybe one other guy do most of the scoring. A balanced attack makes Solon harder to defend.

Christian Guess led Shaker with 26 points. Dale Bonner added 21.

Solon will likely hold on to the #1 spot as long as they keep winning. The Comets go for 20-0 Friday against visiting Brunwick. Solon beat B-wick 75-61 last week.

Go Comets!!!
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 02-14-18, 02:11 PM
FlannMann87 FlannMann87 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 01-31-18
Posts: 13
FlannMann87 is on a distinguished road
Still some tough games left for Solon. Impressive record with that schedule. If anyone can get them I'd have to bet on the Eagles. Never go against coach Flann. Game of the year in my mind.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 02-14-18, 04:27 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
I forgot to mention that this is Solon's first conference championship in boys' basketball since Dallas Lauderdale graduated in 2007. Solon won three straight Western Reserve Conference titles during the Lauderdale Era and advanced to the regionals each year. This morning's PD had it wrong. Solon didn't win the WRC during Lauderdale's freshman year. The Comets finished second to Brush in 2004.

At any rate, Solon reached the regional title game in both 2005 and 2006. In 2005, the Comets were five seconds from going to the state tournament, until Mansfield Senior hit a miracle three-pointer from 30 feet to end Solon's season at 25-1. The next year, Solon was no match for Raymar Morgan and Canton McKinley in the regional title game. In 2007, Solon lost the regional opener to Kosta Koufos and GlenOak.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 02-14-18, 04:35 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Regarding the #1 state rank: I don't recall Solon ever being top-ranked in any sport. I could be wrong, however. In 1983, the baseball team went 23-0 until losing to Austintown-Fitch in the state semis. I don't know if AP even conducted a baseball poll back then. Same for the state champion wrestling team in 1990. I never saw a wrestling poll.

I'm pretty sure the football team was ranked #2 back in 2002; one of many top-10 finishes. Solon cracked top-10 in boys hoops in the Lauderdale Era, and the girls' team has been third or fourth several times but never higher, to my knowledge.

If Solon has ever been ranked #1 in the state in any sport, I'd be interested to know. Anyone know for sure?
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 02-14-18, 06:21 PM
StowInTheKnow StowInTheKnow is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-07-11
Posts: 84
StowInTheKnow is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlannMann87 View Post
Still some tough games left for Solon. Impressive record with that schedule. If anyone can get them I'd have to bet on the Eagles. Never go against coach Flann. Game of the year in my mind.
Never go against Coach Flan??? This guy has had loaded teams for years and failed many times. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 02-15-18, 06:37 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by StowInTheKnow View Post
Never go against Coach Flan??? This guy has had loaded teams for years and failed many times. Lol
I've been hearing for weeks that Solon doesn't have much of a chance vs. St. Edward. But I've seen St. Edward play and I know Solon can beat the Eagles. If the Comets shoot like they're capable from outside and if they can force some turnovers, Solon will win. And I have no doubt that Coach Tony DeCesare, a St. Ignatius grad, will have the Comets ready to play in the fever-pitch environment at the Eagles' gym.

If Solon wins, our fans will walk out of a silent gym. But if the Comets lose, some well-meaning jerk will pull me aside and say, "You have a nice team but you just don't play our schedule." Every time I've seen Solon lose against St. Ignatius in a sport, I hear that same thing from some fan of theirs. But they never say it when Solon beats them.

Last edited by Metacomet; 02-15-18 at 07:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 02-16-18, 08:09 AM
denbigfish denbigfish is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 01-22-12
Location: North East, Ohio
Posts: 401
denbigfish is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metacomet View Post
I've been hearing for weeks that Solon doesn't have much of a chance vs. St. Edward. But I've seen St. Edward play and I know Solon can beat the Eagles. If the Comets shoot like they're capable from outside and if they can force some turnovers, Solon will win. And I have no doubt that Coach Tony DeCesare, a St. Ignatius grad, will have the Comets ready to play in the fever-pitch environment at the Eagles' gym.

If Solon wins, our fans will walk out of a silent gym. But if the Comets lose, some well-meaning jerk will pull me aside and say, "You have a nice team but you just don't play our schedule." Every time I've seen Solon lose against St. Ignatius in a sport, I hear that same thing from some fan of theirs. But they never say it when Solon beats them.
Well, 'home field advantage' will certainly come in to play Tuesday night. I know my buddy and I will be there cheering the Comet guys on. Fortunately, the game is played on the court. This is a huge test going in to the playoffs. If it stays close, it will be won at the free throw line. It's a great way to silence the home crowd. Go Comets !
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 02-16-18, 01:27 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Comets go for 20-0 tonight in a biggie against a very good Brunswick team. The Devils are 9-3 in the league and (I believe) 16-4 overall. Tonight's the regular season home finale. It's senior night, too.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 02-16-18, 01:31 PM
Metacomet's Avatar
Metacomet Metacomet is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 12-10-04
Location: kent
Posts: 7,720
Metacomet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by denbigfish View Post
Well, 'home field advantage' will certainly come in to play Tuesday night. I know my buddy and I will be there cheering the Comet guys on. Fortunately, the game is played on the court. This is a huge test going in to the playoffs. If it stays close, it will be won at the free throw line. It's a great way to silence the home crowd. Go Comets !
Solon will have to beat both St. Edward and the West Side officials Tuesday night. The Comets won't get calls from an officiating crew that will likely get caught up in all the home court hysteria.

And the little darlings in the Ed's student section will be full-tilt obnoxious. First time Solon falls behind by a point, they'll start with the "overrated" chant. And it will only get more tasteless from there.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
IUDOGS: 2017 - 2018 Ohio High School Football Coaches Changes IUDOGS Football 229 02-23-18 05:52 PM
Solon Comets 2017 Metacomet Football 203 02-20-18 09:51 AM
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
2017 Three Rivers Athletic Conference (TRAC) cchs1983 Football 446 11-28-17 08:43 PM
Ohio HS Football (WEEK 1) TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts jhc2010 Football 19 08-25-17 06:22 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz