Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #631  
Old 11-17-18, 02:32 PM
kingdaddy kingdaddy is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-08
Location: North Camelot
Posts: 4,070
kingdaddy is on a distinguished road
Maybe he was just upset that his team was relegated to the newly built boys/girls soccer locker room.
  #632  
Old 11-17-18, 02:36 PM
jeroe jeroe is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-11-02
Location: Westlake, Ohio
Posts: 870
jeroe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
That changes the story somewhat.

Paul Salvino is the Superintendent of Massillon City Schools.

WOW!
Did you see it? I did.
  #633  
Old 11-17-18, 02:38 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 11,071
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdaddy View Post
You have absolutely no clue TP. Not trying to start anything, but certainly noteworthy!
Yup. Noteworthy. Sounds about right.
  #634  
Old 11-17-18, 02:38 PM
Tigergirl Tigergirl is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-14-13
Posts: 23
Tigergirl is on a distinguished road
I could be wrong but I donít believe it was Mr Salvino, I thought I saw him after it happened.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #635  
Old 11-17-18, 02:41 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 11,071
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdaddy View Post
Maybe he was just upset that his team was relegated to the newly built boys/girls soccer locker room.
Possibly, lol. Is that true? Don't care but curious why?
  #636  
Old 11-17-18, 02:44 PM
kingdaddy kingdaddy is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-12-08
Location: North Camelot
Posts: 4,070
kingdaddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Possibly, lol. Is that true? Don't care but curious why?
Not sure, but In fairness Iíd be pissed as well. Home team should get home locker room!
  #637  
Old 11-17-18, 02:45 PM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 11,071
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
That changes the story somewhat.

Paul Salvino is the Superintendent of Massillon City Schools.

WOW!
And previous to this year Jackson MS principal since 2010. Have you met him? Nice guy, well respected, glad to have him.
  #638  
Old 11-17-18, 03:05 PM
Wadz06 Wadz06 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-17-13
Posts: 2,096
Wadz06 is on a distinguished road
https://my.viebit.com/player.php?hash=FYmjNvLjfyr1

2:04:45 mark of the video they show a person not cuffed, quietly being escorted out. Maybe you guys can end your arguing on the identity.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #639  
Old 11-17-18, 07:31 PM
Benchboss1 Benchboss1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-08-01
Location: Massillon, Ohio
Posts: 870
Benchboss1
Wanted to congratulate Wadsworth on a great game last night. They play hard and are very well coached. Both running backs run hard and are extremely hard to bring down.

Also well represented by the Wadsworth community. Nice to see another team with great fans.

Congrats on a great season and good luck in the future. Maybe we will meet again sometime soon.
  #640  
Old 11-17-18, 08:30 PM
y2h y2h is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-18-01
Location: Mr. H-O-O-V-E-R!!!!
Posts: 13,214
y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingdaddy View Post
Not sure, but In fairness I’d be pissed as well. Home team should get home locker room!
They whine about the visitors locker room, they whine about using the brand new locker room...screw em.
  #641  
Old 11-17-18, 09:28 PM
Whthr438 Whthr438 is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 11-15-18
Posts: 41
Whthr438 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
They whine about the visitors locker room, they whine about using the brand new locker room...screw em.
Thatís what we said as we accepted the regional championship trophy from someone on the Hoover admin. Screw emí !!! 🏆🏆🏆
  #642  
Old 11-18-18, 08:52 AM
OGnir OGnir is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-29-10
Posts: 140
OGnir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadz06 View Post
https://my.viebit.com/player.php?hash=FYmjNvLjfyr1

2:04:45 mark of the video they show a person not cuffed, quietly being escorted out. Maybe you guys can end your arguing on the identity.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was the current WHS Principal Lautenschleger ( also a former Tiger asst. coach )
  #643  
Old 11-18-18, 09:01 AM
my2sense my2sense is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-23-16
Posts: 2,016
my2sense is on a distinguished road
For an administrator to be asked to leave the sideline is not a good look no matter how you spin it. He is to be setting an example for students at all times.
  #644  
Old 11-18-18, 09:17 AM
OGnir OGnir is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-29-10
Posts: 140
OGnir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
For an administrator to be asked to leave the sideline is not a good look no matter how you spin it. He is to be setting an example for students at all times.

I would agree. But we also have the super who is named in a hazing issues while he was a coach at Massillon under Rick Shepas Not sure why he is back .
  #645  
Old 11-18-18, 09:41 AM
Wadz06 Wadz06 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-17-13
Posts: 2,096
Wadz06 is on a distinguished road
Most important thing, should have been a 15 yd penalty! Wadsworth got screwed on that one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #646  
Old 11-18-18, 10:37 AM
stinkin stinkin is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-19-11
Location: Howland Tigers. Div 3
Posts: 285
stinkin is on a distinguished road
Wadsworth has an incredible coach! I hope everyone in Wadsworth appreciates what you have there.
  #647  
Old 11-18-18, 10:40 AM
Wadz06 Wadz06 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 08-17-13
Posts: 2,096
Wadz06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinkin View Post
Wadsworth has an incredible coach! I hope everyone in Wadsworth appreciates what you have there.


Havenít heard one bad thing about coach in town. Very well respected in the community!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  #648  
Old 11-18-18, 10:40 AM
TigerPaw TigerPaw is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 03-19-02
Posts: 11,071
TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadz06 View Post
Most important thing, should have been a 15 yd penalty! Wadsworth got screwed on that one


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Most important? Down 22 with 2 minutes, ok. Nevermind the 2 questionable (at best) unsportsmanlikes immediately preceding where defender was basically tackled by the o-lineman. Watch replay. Ditto the ejection imo but whatever that's behind us. Good luck next year.
  #649  
Old 11-18-18, 11:51 AM
Mackinbiner Mackinbiner is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-26-03
Posts: 6,466
Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Most important? Down 22 with 2 minutes, ok. Nevermind the 2 questionable (at best) unsportsmanlikes immediately preceding where defender was basically tackled by the o-lineman. Watch replay. Ditto the ejection imo but whatever that's behind us. Good luck next year.
I assume you'll be following up with the school to ensure there's a suspension for the High School Principal who had to be escorted from Don Hertler Sr. Field for his reprehensible behavior.

Please alert us as to when the public statement is made also.
  #650  
Old 11-18-18, 11:55 AM
Whthr438 Whthr438 is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 11-15-18
Posts: 41
Whthr438 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
I assume you'll be following up with the school to ensure there's a suspension for the High School Principal who had to be escorted from Don Hertler Sr. Field for his reprehensible behavior.

Please alert us as to when the public statement is made also.
Why was it so reprehensible ? Were you standing beside him to know exactly what he said or is it your ďsourcesĒ again.
  #651  
Old 11-18-18, 12:35 PM
my2sense my2sense is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-23-16
Posts: 2,016
my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whthr438 View Post
Why was it so reprehensible ?
Why was he removed ?
  #652  
Old 11-18-18, 12:43 PM
WhatsupDoc WhatsupDoc is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-08-03
Posts: 792
WhatsupDoc
Are you guys serious that a Massillon principal was thrown out of the game? I remember it was either a Canton City principal or board member that got tossed out of Girls Basketball game right after the Girls asst basketball coach got thrown out of the game.
  #653  
Old 11-18-18, 12:44 PM
The Butler's Avatar
The Butler The Butler is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-02-02
Location: Perry Twp., Stark Co.
Posts: 8,739
The Butler is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigergirl View Post

Also thank you to the Wadsworth players for coming over after the game and talking to our honorary captain. That is very classy and shows that they are respectful kids.
  #654  
Old 11-18-18, 12:59 PM
Bigtimesportsohio Bigtimesportsohio is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-04-12
Posts: 306
Bigtimesportsohio is on a distinguished road
Massillon vs. Wadsworth game now online at BigTimeSports.

Great doing the game!!!


Watch Here
  #655  
Old 11-18-18, 01:01 PM
my2sense my2sense is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 10-23-16
Posts: 2,016
my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
I assume you'll be following up with the school to ensure there's a suspension for the High School Principal who had to be escorted from Don Hertler Sr. Field for his reprehensible behavior.

Please alert us as to when the public statement is made also.
I think it was Benchwarmer1 who was demanding a public response as to why HS kids came out onto the field. I'm sure he will be equally as zealous to get to the bottom of this malfeasance.

Haven't seen his thread on it yet.

So the current Mass super was in on the hazing incident of a student athlete back in the day?
  #656  
Old 11-18-18, 01:24 PM
Mackinbiner Mackinbiner is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-26-03
Posts: 6,466
Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatsupDoc View Post
Are you guys serious that a Massillon principal was thrown out of the game? I remember it was either a Canton City principal or board member that got tossed out of Girls Basketball game right after the Girls asst basketball coach got thrown out of the game.
Yes, it's true.

And yes, it was the President of the Canton City School Board that had to be removed from a Girls basketball game and then resigned his position.

http://www.wksu.org/news/story/42219

I wonder if anything similar to that will happen here.
  #657  
Old 11-18-18, 02:24 PM
Maxie Maxie is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-25-03
Location: 24 & 9 Titles 71-53-5
Posts: 6,703
Maxie can only hope to improve
GO TIGERS! Beat Winton Woods!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
Ohio HS Football (WEEK 12 - Playoffs) TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts jhc2010 Football 35 11-13-17 06:26 PM
Regional Final Locations Announced hdvhsmgr Football 7 11-11-17 10:19 PM
Ohio HS Football (WEEK 11 - PLAYOFFS) TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts jhc2010 Football 16 11-03-17 06:46 PM
Ohio HS Football (WEEK 11 - PLAYOFFS) TV, Radio, Internet Streaming Broadcasts jhc2010 Football 16 11-05-16 01:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz