Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-17-18, 11:16 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
In a Republican meeting a month before Trump clinched the 2016 nomination, the recording of which later leaked, House Speaker Paul Ryan mused about how Russia “hacked the DNC … and, like, delivered it to who?” House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy replied, “There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump.” When others laughed, he added, “Swear to God.” (excerpt from NYMag article)

Regarding Money Laundering - Here is an FT article on Trump Toronto Tower.

https://www.ft.com/trumptoronto
So Hearsay and random speculation is now evidence? You're a terrible "lawyer".
Old 07-17-18, 01:36 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The Russians supporting the NRA is a front...nothing to do with gun rights. Part of Vlads plan to disrupt our nation....more guns less civility.
So with your title, your saying that you support Putin's denial of human rights in Russia?
Old 07-17-18, 02:04 PM
All World

jmog is on a distinguished road
I don't give 2 s what Russia thinks about gun rights. The Second Amendment is rather clear that I can own one and that is good enough for me.

Find new material happy.
Old 07-17-18, 02:16 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
So Hearsay and random speculation is now evidence? You're a terrible "lawyer".
He's not really a lawyer, is he?

University of Akron maybe?
Old 07-17-18, 05:03 PM
All American

domi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmog View Post
I don't give 2 s what Russia thinks about gun rights. The Second Amendment is rather clear that I can own one*** and that is good enough for me.

Find new material happy.
***As long as you are the correct age, consent to a background check, want to purchase a certain type of gun, agree to training if you want to conceal it in public, etc.
Old 07-17-18, 05:40 PM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
So with your title, your saying that you support Putin's denial of human rights in Russia?
No i am saying that Russians are infiltrating the GOP party by funneling money through the NRA and other groups. They could give a crap about gun rights...although Russia loves to cover our high crime rate and portray the US as a dangerous place to support their law and order policies.
Old 07-17-18, 06:10 PM
All World

Quote:
No i am saying that Russians are infiltrating the GOP party by funneling money through the NRA and other groups. They could give a crap about gun rights...although Russia loves to cover our high crime rate and portray the US as a dangerous place to support their law and order policies.
Why?
Old 07-17-18, 08:48 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Well at least someone is wiling to cover the out of control murder in our urban areas! I mean the MSM all but ignores the ongoing carnage.

And what do you think the endgame is of the Russian infiltration of the GOP & NRA? Will they take over the USA and make one big country called the United States of Russia & America? Adding Russia would triple our landmass and Siberia is LOADED with minerals, oil & natural gas.

Oh and after the Russian/GOP unification we can send all the left wingers to Siberia to dig out those minerals. A win/win for all involved!
Old 07-17-18, 08:56 PM
All World

Quote:
Why?
I repeat, why? What is the endgame? What does Russia hope to accomplish by "infiltrating" the GOP?
Old 07-17-18, 09:08 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I repeat, why? What is the endgame? What does Russia hope to accomplish by "infiltrating" the GOP?
That's a dumb question chs1971 - they infiltrated the GOP so they could get Trump elected! Then once elected they could order Trump to:

* Build up America's military

* Flood the global market with American oil & natural gas

* Restore missile defense to Eastern Europe

* Train and equip the Ukrainian military that's opposing Russian backed separatists

* Bully the Germans into canceling their HUGE natural gas order from Russia and buy American gas instead

See Putin & the Russians are devilishly smart.
Old 07-17-18, 09:16 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
That's a dumb question chs1971 - they infiltrated the GOP so they could get Trump elected! Then once elected they could order Trump to:

* Train and equip the Ukrainian military that's opposing Russian backed separatists

* Bully the Germans into canceling their HUGE natural gas order from Russia and buy American gas instead

Come on LOTR- here are some items...
* Blow up NATO. (Check)
* Give Russia control of Crimea, Syria...Ukraine.
* Blow up international trade groups so Russia can align with China and others
* Get rid of Magninky act (THE MOST IMPORTANT)

Understand Putin is not motivated by what is best for Russia...he is motivated by what is best for Putin (and his oligarchs---money is the key)
Old 07-17-18, 09:37 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
* Blow up NATO. (Check)

Understand Putin is not motivated by what is best for Russia...he is motivated by what is best for Putin (and his oligarchs---money is the key)
Seriously happy?

* Blow up NATO? By doing what exactly? Kicking their butts so that they come up with more money for military spending? As a result of Trump's badgering NATO will be militarily stronger as all the nations in the alliance boost their military spending. I mean NATO is a military alliance not a tea club.

* Russia annexed the Crimea in 2014. I'm pretty sure Obama was POTUS then. Now are you saying we should order Russia out of the Crimea and use force to remove them if they don't leave?

* And last I looked Russia does not control Syria which BTW has been a long time ally of Russia. And in fact Trump has ordered our military to check any attempts by Russia's proxies, be they Assad's goons or Russian mercenary's, to gain a clear cut victory in Syria.

* As for the Ukraine, Trump is providing military materials and training to prevent a victory by the Russian backed separatists in the Eastern Ukraine. A victory that would lead quickly to a Russian annexation of Ukraine. Of course maybe if Trump had blasted Putin at the press conference Vlad would have taken it as a signal that he can't work with us so he might as well invade the Ukraine. Would you be willing to trade New York for Kiev?

* As for Russia & China making kissy face in opposition to the USA that has been going on for the last decade.

* The Magninky act is the most important? Really!
Old 07-17-18, 09:44 PM
All World

Putin did not bring up Bill Browder for no reason. Magnisky Act is a BFD for his oligarchs....
Old 07-17-18, 09:49 PM
All World

LOTR- Would and wouldn't , we all get that wrong sometimes depending on who we are standing near . Sometimes it's Vlad , sometimes it's umm where exactly was Drumph when he 'CLAIMED " he misspoke ?
Old 07-17-18, 10:36 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
LOTR- Would and wouldn't , we all get that wrong sometimes depending on who we are standing near . Sometimes it's Vlad , sometimes it's umm where exactly was Drumph when he 'CLAIMED " he misspoke ?
What liberal blog did you grab this gem from? Because Harry posted the EXACT same thing in the fire Mueller thread. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Would and wouldn't , we all get that wrong sometimes depending on who we are standing near . Sometimes it's Vlad , sometimes it's umm where exactly was Drumph when he 'CLAIMED " he misspoke ?
Old 07-17-18, 11:27 PM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
What liberal blog did you grab this gem from? Because Harry posted the EXACT same thing in the fire Mueller thread. Lol
Hilarious!!!

I knew the guy didn't have a thought of his own. It also goes to show you that all liberals on this site are the same and spout the same crap over and over again...
Old 07-18-18, 01:52 AM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Just more proof that Happy Harry's a plagiarist.

Last edited by FootballFan1795; 07-18-18 at 02:03 AM.
Old 07-18-18, 04:35 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:

Was that more than 140 characters ?

Modern Dems really are stupid. Now that a twit is up to 280, shouldn't they be twice as smart some time soon ?
Old 07-18-18, 04:38 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Seriously happy?

* Blow up NATO? By doing what exactly? Kicking their butts so that they come up with more money for military spending? As a result of Trump's badgering NATO will be militarily stronger as all the nations in the alliance boost their military spending. I mean NATO is a military alliance not a tea club.

* Russia annexed the Crimea in 2014. I'm pretty sure Obama was POTUS then. Now are you saying we should order Russia out of the Crimea and use force to remove them if they don't leave?

* And last I looked Russia does not control Syria which BTW has been a long time ally of Russia. And in fact Trump has ordered our military to check any attempts by Russia's proxies, be they Assad's goons or Russian mercenary's, to gain a clear cut victory in Syria.

* As for the Ukraine, Trump is providing military materials and training to prevent a victory by the Russian backed separatists in the Eastern Ukraine. A victory that would lead quickly to a Russian annexation of Ukraine. Of course maybe if Trump had blasted Putin at the press conference Vlad would have taken it as a signal that he can't work with us so he might as well invade the Ukraine. Would you be willing to trade New York for Kiev?

* As for Russia & China making kissy face in opposition to the USA that has been going on for the last decade.

* The Magninky act is the most important? Really!
at happygl
Old 07-18-18, 05:37 AM
All World

Quote:
* Blow up NATO. (Check)

NATO isn't blown up, and if the member countries spend more money as Trump has demanded it should be stronger. So major Russian fail.

Anything in Crimea, Syria, and Ukraine already happened, while your god Obama was President.

Russia and China can align all they want regardless of who the US President is. China doesn't need Russia's oil or natural gas and Russians do not have the money to spend like Americans do, but whatever.

Magnitsky Act? There are cheaper and easier ways to fix that.

Gosh you're stupid.
Old 07-18-18, 07:13 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post
Hilarious!!!

I knew the guy didn't have a thought of his own. It also goes to show you that all liberals on this site are the same and spout the same crap over and over again...
None of you partisan wingnuts answered Harrys question.
Old 07-18-18, 07:14 AM
All Region

Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
How ironic coming from you...
Old 07-18-18, 07:21 AM
All World

The biggest issue that will not go away despite the laughable explanation around would vs. wouldn't is that he demonstrated WEAKNESS. He was verbally weak and his posture was weak...it looked like a hostage tape. Look at the transcript. He is weak....he has been weak on Putin while destroying pretty much all of our allies. Why? (I am sure some day soon we will fin out)

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/16/175769...ess-conference
Old 07-18-18, 07:22 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post
How ironic coming from you...
Russia First!
Old 07-18-18, 08:19 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
The biggest issue that will not go away despite the laughable explanation around would vs. wouldn't is that he demonstrated WEAKNESS. He was verbally weak and his posture was weak...it looked like a hostage tape. Look at the transcript. He is weak....he has been weak on Putin while destroying pretty much all of our allies. Why? (I am sure some day soon we will fin out)

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/16/175769...ess-conference
So arming the Ukrainians helped Putin somehow?
Old 07-18-18, 08:20 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
What question was that Happy/Harry/MSNBC?
Old 07-18-18, 09:48 AM
All World

Quote:
I did, so did three others. (See posts #20-23.) Please make an effort to keep up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: