Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-16-18, 08:55 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Is now a good time to fire Mueller

I think now is a good time to fire Sessions, Rosenstein and Wray and disband this ridiculous witch hunt!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-18, 08:57 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
I think now is a good time to fire Sessions, Rosenstein and Wray and disband this ridiculous witch hunt!
It's getting close unless Trump has figured out that allowing the clowns to thrash around in the swamp trying to overturn a legit election is better politically for him.

Oh and I'm not sure I would lump Sessions in with the rest of that sorry group of Deep state misfits.
Old 07-16-18, 08:57 PM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Probably good time to get rid of the House of Representatives and the courts...and assasinate key members of the media. Costa. Cooper Ban MSNBC, Wapo, NYTimes etc.
Old 07-16-18, 08:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Probably good time to get rid of the House of Representatives and the courts...and assasinate key members of the media. Costa. Cooper Ban MSNBC, Wapo, NYTimes etc.
Always the voice of moderation & reason!
Old 07-16-18, 08:59 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Hells yea! But what would you watch?
Old 07-16-18, 09:02 PM
All World

Stirred not Shaken is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yeah just after indicting 13 Russians for meddling in our elections, it is a good time to fire Mueller. After Trump's performance with Putin today their is no way Congress or public opinion would allow Trump to fire Mueller.
Old 07-16-18, 09:03 PM
All World

Quote:
Only if Putin gives the order first.
Old 07-16-18, 09:05 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stirred not Shaken View Post
Only if Putin gives the order first.
You mean like when Putin ordered Trump to tell Germany to stop buying Russian natural gas?
Old 07-16-18, 10:20 PM
All Ohio

USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Do any of you have an idea of how many "diplomats" we have in our Moscow embassy?
Old 07-16-18, 10:32 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
It's getting close unless Trump has figured out that allowing the clowns to thrash around in the swamp trying to overturn a legit election is better politically for him.

Oh and I'm not sure I would lump Sessions in with the rest of that sorry group of Deep state misfits.
Absolutely better. Firing Mueller would be a horrible mistake.

Continue to state your innocence, question the motives of the investigation....don't give the appearance of impropriety and provide your opponents more ammunition.
Old 07-17-18, 07:30 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yeah just after indicting 13 Russians for meddling in our elections, it is a good time to fire Mueller. After Trump's performance with Putin today their is no way Congress or public opinion would allow Trump to fire Mueller.
Actually they weren't indicted for meddling in our elections, they were indicted for hacking into the DNC servers. Spies doing spy stuff, it just seems so weird to me that we would actually not believe that spies actually spy on the opposition to get intel.

Rosenstein actually went out of his way to point out that the spies did not change a single vote. There was no collusion, there was no obstruction...… there were no Americans that were bad actors in these actions...…

I don't pretend to know what's going on with Trump here, but spies being spies is not exactly collusion or meddling. Were they gathering intelligence or were they trying to change votes, those are very different actions and one would be meddling and one wouldn't be.
Old 07-17-18, 08:03 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
Actually they weren't indicted for meddling in our elections, they were indicted for hacking into the DNC servers. Spies doing spy stuff, it just seems so weird to me that we would actually not believe that spies actually spy on the opposition to get intel.

Rosenstein actually went out of his way to point out that the spies did not change a single vote. There was no collusion, there was no obstruction...… there were no Americans that were bad actors in these actions...…

I don't pretend to know what's going on with Trump here, but spies being spies is not exactly collusion or meddling. Were they gathering intelligence or were they trying to change votes, those are very different actions and one would be meddling and one wouldn't be.
If you hack into one parties server it is meddling whether you want to call it that or not. Did it effect any ones vote I have no idea, but the Russians would not have been doing it for the heck of it . Just to dismiss it as spies being spies is nonsense and we will find out hopefully whether their is more to the story or not. Why would the Russians spy on the opposition (democrats) and not the Republicans. Maybe they tried and did not succeed but I kind of doubt that, and I am a lifetime Republican however I don't like foreign countries esp. Russia trying to influence our election and I have no doubt that was Putin's goal. Even Dan Coats Trump's Intel chief called it meddling.
Old 07-17-18, 08:36 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If you hack into one parties server it is meddling whether you want to call it that or not. Did it effect any ones vote I have no idea, but the Russians would not have been doing it for the heck of it . Just to dismiss it as spies being spies is nonsense and we will find out hopefully whether their is more to the story or not. Why would the Russians spy on the opposition (democrats) and not the Republicans. Maybe they tried and did not succeed but I kind of doubt that, and I am a lifetime Republican however I don't like foreign countries esp. Russia trying to influence our election and I have no doubt that was Putin's goal. Even Dan Coats Trump's Intel chief called it meddling.
They succeeded in hacking the DNC because the DNC's security was lax. The RNC was not.
Old 07-17-18, 09:44 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Rosenstein made the point that there was no collusion, no votes were changed..... in effect, no "meddling". It was spying. Now, some people may call it meddling, but to me to meddle you have to interfere in some way. He also indicated that the charges were the end of that particular trail, so I wouldn't expect anything more from that line of investigation. He also didn't link them to the other indicted people.

They hacked the servers and released some embarrassing emails. I would make the assumption that they tried to hack the Republican servers and weren't successful unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise, and no one has said there was or wasn't.
Old 07-17-18, 10:24 AM
All American

goldentornado is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Always the voice of moderation & reason!
from a guy that echoes every flimsy conspiracy theory that he is instructed to
Old 07-17-18, 10:30 AM
All Yappi

BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
The consequences of this would cost him a ton of votes IMO. Anyone up for re-election who condones it will be in danger in November too. I don’t think he’ll do it
Old 07-17-18, 10:32 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
Rosenstein made the point that there was no collusion, no votes were changed..... in effect, no "meddling". It was spying. Now, some people may call it meddling, but to me to meddle you have to interfere in some way. He also indicated that the charges were the end of that particular trail, so I wouldn't expect anything more from that line of investigation. He also didn't link them to the other indicted people.

They hacked the servers and released some embarrassing emails. I would make the assumption that they tried to hack the Republican servers and weren't successful unless there is evidence to suggest otherwise, and no one has said there was or wasn't.
med·dle v.
- interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern.
- touch or handle (something) without permission.

Them even trying to influence the election sounds like the definition of meddling to me It also sounds like terrorism
Old 07-17-18, 10:33 AM
All World

Quote:
Probably a bigger deal than a small break in like WaterGate.
Old 07-17-18, 11:13 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
med·dle v.
- interfere in or busy oneself unduly with something that is not one's concern.
- touch or handle (something) without permission.

Them even trying to influence the election sounds like the definition of meddling to me It also sounds like terrorism
Well we know what a girl you are on so many topics...…
Old 07-17-18, 12:29 PM
All Yappi

Another quality retort from SWM as always
Old 07-17-18, 12:29 PM
All Yappi

Neopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point
Firing Sessions would be pretty dumb. He is one of the few people around Trump who has reliably tried to enforce the agenda he was elected on since day one.
Old 07-17-18, 05:12 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldentornado View Post
from a guy that echoes every flimsy conspiracy theory that he is instructed to
Projecting a bit here GT?

You guys on the left struggle with the notion that we right wingers actually assimilate information, come to a conclusion as to what it means and post our thoughts on it. It's funny how you folks are always saying we simply regurgitate FOX news or are "instructed" by some secret conservative site in what to say. Me thinks you protest a bit to much about this.
Old 07-17-18, 05:24 PM
All World

Well I do notice some trends like today everyone (Hannity, Bill Cunningham, Fox and Friends, and Trump) repeated the exact same thing about Obama administration and Israel so the echo chamber is real....sure it exists on both sides, but the pause until Hannity delivers the talking points is noted.
Old 07-17-18, 05:45 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Would and wouldn't , we all get that wrong sometimes depending on who we are standing near . Sometimes it's Vlad , sometimes it's umm where exactly was Drumph when he 'CLAIMED " he misspoke ?
Old 07-17-18, 07:13 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Would and wouldn't , we all get that wrong sometimes depending on who we are standing near . Sometimes it's Vlad , sometimes it's umm where exactly was Drumph when he 'CLAIMED " he misspoke ?
Isn’t Coffman doing seven on sevens now?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: