Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
  #121  
Old 09-22-15, 03:31 PM
ronnie mund ronnie mund is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 11-11-13
Posts: 7,126
ronnie mund can only hope to improve
I stated a fact too, you're a really cool poster
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 09-22-15, 04:08 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,988
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
I lost a son in 2002. I had to go back to work a week later. Most people do.

I did my job, but I spent a lot of time looking for someplace hide so people wouldn't see my grief. I do my work in a cubicle, on a computer.....I functioned, barely.

No way I could have campaigned for office, meeting people and looking happy.
Exactly. Great post dado and I'm sorry you had to experience that.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 09-23-15, 07:15 AM
Shawn Kemps Kids Shawn Kemps Kids is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-12-13
Posts: 4,722
Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
I clarified my answer since Mund has the comprehension of 'saders. I've lost parents, friends and associated relatives. Many that were extremely close, there's a grieving period but at some point life goes on. For everyone that is different. Even after losing my mom, I was at work within a week and within 2 was back on the road, giving speeches and meeting people at trade shows, customer events, and whatever else I needed to do for my job.
Okay, that's great. Joe Biden is still performing his job. He's still giving speeches and meeting with people. He just isn't running a Presidential campaign 2 months after his son died. Why are you acting like he has totally neglected his job?

I'll answer for you: because he is the Democratic Vice President with the possibility of running for President so you slam him in any possible way.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 09-23-15, 07:34 AM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 2,865
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
I lost a son in 2002. I had to go back to work a week later. Most people do.

I did my job, but I spent a lot of time looking for someplace hide so people wouldn't see my grief. I do my work in a cubicle, on a computer.....I functioned, barely.

No way I could have campaigned for office, meeting people and looking happy.
I think the human element that is significant here is you lost a child. That is not the order expected in our minds and creates many more issues we have to work through than loss of a sibling or that of an aged parent.

No loss is easy, and requires time to heal, but loss of a child is on a different level than any other loss. That said, it is still early, and a presidential run announced in late fall or early winter still would allow for time to heal and still be early enough to gain traction. Did I hear correctly his son made him promise to run?

I hope Biden does get in as I believe he is the best choice of the three names being discussed on the Democratic side. Not knowing which party will actually win, but knowing the democrats have a huge built in advantage in the electoral college system, I want the best democrat possible on the ticket just in case they win again, I see it as hedging the nations future.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 09-23-15, 07:42 AM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,910
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Kemps Kids View Post
Okay, that's great. Joe Biden is still performing his job. He's still giving speeches and meeting with people. He just isn't running a Presidential campaign 2 months after his son died. Why are you acting like he has totally neglected his job?

I'll answer for you: because he is the Democratic Vice President with the possibility of running for President so you slam him in any possible way.
No, I don't really care. The VPs job is to be ready in case the President's heart stops beating and to break any ties in the Senate. Everything else is kind of whatever they feel like doing or what the President asks. It's actually been nearly 4 months, but the will he/won't he storyline is getting old.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 09-23-15, 08:47 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 32,699
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Kemps Kids View Post
Okay, that's great. Joe Biden is still performing his job. He's still giving speeches and meeting with people. He just isn't running a Presidential campaign 2 months after his son died. Why are you acting like he has totally neglected his job?

I'll answer for you: because he is the Democratic Vice President with the possibility of running for President so you slam him in any possible way.
Yeah, it's harder to find a bigger partisan hack in here than Cinci..........maybe TigerPaw. Opposite sides of the same bad penny.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 09-23-15, 08:52 AM
Levi Levi is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 04-29-01
Location: Good Luck Stark Co.!!!
Posts: 29,803
Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi
People thought John McCain was too old and feeble in 2008 to be President but Joe Biden is every bit as bad in that area. Politics aside McCain was a strong contender to George W Bush prior to actually getting the nomination in 2008. Biden was a distant 4th then. Gore couldn't win it all as VP and he had a well liked President in Clinton. Obama is nowhere near as well liked as the "First Black President" and Clinton actually "worked" with the "Other Party" at times.
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 09-23-15, 08:53 AM
Shawn Kemps Kids Shawn Kemps Kids is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-12-13
Posts: 4,722
Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
No, I don't really care. The VPs job is to be ready in case the President's heart stops beating and to break any ties in the Senate. Everything else is kind of whatever they feel like doing or what the President asks. It's actually been nearly 4 months, but the will he/won't he storyline is getting old.
Then why have you been acting like he is neglecting his job?

Clearly you do care. You care just as much about the Democratic party as you do the Republican. You talk about the Dems just as much, if not more than, the Republican party. Sure it's mostly senseless bashing because they have different view points, but still. Let's be honest, if this were McCain or Paul Ryan (had Mitt won in 2012) in Biden's shoes, you wouldn't have said a word and everyone on Yappi knows it.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 09-23-15, 09:01 AM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,988
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
No, I don't really care. The VPs job is to be ready in case the President's heart stops beating and to break any ties in the Senate. Everything else is kind of whatever they feel like doing or what the President asks. It's actually been nearly 4 months, but the will he/won't he storyline is getting old.
Keep proving what a dickhead you are.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 09-23-15, 10:09 AM
dado6 dado6 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-15-07
Posts: 10,694
dado6 is on a distinguished road
Looks like all the posters SWM has schooled at one time or another are piling on.....

I disagree with SWM's take on whether Biden is not running because of the recent death of his son, but my perspective is different than his.

There is a big difference between disagreeing with someone and calling them a dickhead.......only a dickhead would do that.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 09-23-15, 10:39 AM
MOUNT-UNION82's Avatar
MOUNT-UNION82 MOUNT-UNION82 is offline
Proud Soldier's Dad
 
Join Date: 10-31-04
Posts: 24,665
MOUNT-UNION82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Kemps Kids View Post
Then why have you been acting like he is neglecting his job?

Clearly you do care. You care just as much about the Democratic party as you do the Republican. You talk about the Dems just as much, if not more than, the Republican party. Sure it's mostly senseless bashing because they have different view points, but still. Let's be honest, if this were McCain or Paul Ryan (had Mitt won in 2012) in Biden's shoes, you wouldn't have said a word and everyone on Yappi knows it.
I think you're blowing this a bit out of proportion.
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 09-23-15, 11:20 AM
cabezadecaballo cabezadecaballo is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-06-12
Location: over here
Posts: 32,699
cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
Looks like all the posters SWM has schooled at one time or another are piling on.....

I disagree with SWM's take on whether Biden is not running because of the recent death of his son, but my perspective is different than his.

There is a big difference between disagreeing with someone and calling them a dickhead.......only a dickhead would do that.
I don't know if you would count me among those "schooled" in my differences with SWMC, but I've certainly never felt that way. If you can call reciting such a well-developed set of rationalizations for abject greed "schooling", I guess I'll wear that jacket, though

I see him as an old leprechaun atop his pot of gold, clinging like grim death to every cent. I know his position on any domestic issue with a fiscal component before I read his post. Few in here are more predictable.

What's really funny to me is this part. I was going to refer to BJF as "the opposite side of the same bad penny" with SWMC, instead of TigerPaw, but I didn't think BJF thoughtful enough to be SWMC's opposite number. The "dickhead" post kind of proves that, doesn't it ?
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 09-23-15, 11:41 AM
dado6 dado6 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-15-07
Posts: 10,694
dado6 is on a distinguished road
Or, you could look at SWM as someone who has worked hard to get what he has, and resents it being forcibly taken from him and given to those who didn't work as hard.

Just a thought; just like SWM and I have a different perspective on Biden's hesitance to declare as a candidate because we have different life experiences.

SWM being predictable isn't necessarily a bad thing; maybe, just maybe, he has well thought out convictions based on his own life experiences.

I'm 58, and some younger folks would call me close-minded. I'm really not, but I do have convictions based on my faith, life experiences, and the way my mind operates. In most cases, I've considered the alternative viewpoints on a subject, and made up my mind which one is closest to correct, again based on the information available, my own experiences, and the observation of life.

I often think that people that are too open-minded may just not have the intestinal fortitude (or intellectual integrity) to form any convictions at all.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 09-23-15, 11:44 AM
MOUNT-UNION82's Avatar
MOUNT-UNION82 MOUNT-UNION82 is offline
Proud Soldier's Dad
 
Join Date: 10-31-04
Posts: 24,665
MOUNT-UNION82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
Or, you could look at SWM as someone who has worked hard to get what he has, and resents it being forcibly taken from him and given to those who didn't work as hard.

Just a thought; just like SWM and I have a different perspective on Biden's hesitance to declare as a candidate because we have different life experiences.

SWM being predictable isn't necessarily a bad thing; maybe, just maybe, he has well thought out convictions based on his own life experiences.

I'm 58, and some younger folks would call me close-minded. I'm really not, but I do have convictions based on my faith, life experiences, and the way my mind operates. In most cases, I've considered the alternative viewpoints on a subject, and made up my mind which one is closest to correct, again based on the information available, my own experiences, and the observation of life.

I often think that people that are too open-minded may just not have the intestinal fortitude (or intellectual integrity) to form any convictions at all.
I wish I had written this.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 09-23-15, 11:46 AM
Uncle Ted Uncle Ted is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-25-14
Location: Cooling Off
Posts: 8,313
Uncle Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
I don't know if you would count me among those "schooled" in my differences with SWMC, but I've certainly never felt that way. If you can call reciting such a well-developed set of rationalizations for abject greed "schooling", I guess I'll wear that jacket, though

I see him as an old leprechaun atop his pot of gold, clinging like grim death to every cent. I know his position on any domestic issue with a fiscal component before I read his post. Few in here are more predictable.

What's really funny to me is this part. I was going to refer to BJF as "the opposite side of the same bad penny" with SWMC, instead of TigerPaw, but I didn't think BJF thoughtful enough to be SWMC's opposite number. The "dickhead" post kind of proves that, doesn't it ?
I see swm as someone who worked hard for his wealth, I see him as someone who has been through hard times and nobody rescued him. Hence, why he thinks like he does....I pretty much think the same way.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 09-23-15, 11:59 AM
MOUNT-UNION82's Avatar
MOUNT-UNION82 MOUNT-UNION82 is offline
Proud Soldier's Dad
 
Join Date: 10-31-04
Posts: 24,665
MOUNT-UNION82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
I see swm as someone who worked hard for his wealth, I see him as someone who has been through hard times and nobody rescued him. Hence, why he thinks like he does....I pretty much think the same way.
I think that's why a lot of adults don't become conservative until they grow a bit older with life experience.

We see ourselves as everyday normal people who despite all the bumps in life, have worked our tails off to finally see our work turn into success in our later years. And we know since we weren't anything special, nor had any special advantage, that just about anyone that really wants it can do it as well.

So as we watch our country marches towards socialist redistribution/justice policy, based on the false premise that opportunity doesn't exist for your every day run of the mill American (such as ourselves), we can't help but to call their bluff with our own life experience(s) and observations of our society.

And I think it's even worse than that. We have an entire political party pushing this socialistic agenda for the primary purpose of that political party's continued existence and increase in power. Political power shouldn't be the driver for what is best for our country, especially if you have to bankrupt the country to meet those ends.
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 09-23-15, 12:03 PM
Shawn Kemps Kids Shawn Kemps Kids is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-12-13
Posts: 4,722
Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUNT-UNION82 View Post
I think you're blowing this a bit out of proportion.
There's your first mistake.

Either way, I find it deplorable for him to suggest 2 months is enough time to get over the loss of a child. I find it even more deplorable for him to bash Biden for that. Is Biden an easy target? Yup. Have I taken more than my fair share of pot shots on the guy? You bet ya. But there's a line and bashing a guy for not declaring if he's running or not in the midst of his child dying is crossing that line.

And you're in denial if you think SWM wouldn't have said a word if this were Chaney, Paul Ryan or any other Republican VP who was possibly running for president.
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 09-23-15, 12:07 PM
MOUNT-UNION82's Avatar
MOUNT-UNION82 MOUNT-UNION82 is offline
Proud Soldier's Dad
 
Join Date: 10-31-04
Posts: 24,665
MOUNT-UNION82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Kemps Kids View Post
There's your first mistake.

Either way, I find it deplorable for him to suggest 2 months is enough time to get over the loss of a child. I find it even more deplorable for him to bash Biden for that. Is Biden an easy target? Yup. Have I taken more than my fair share of pot shots on the guy? You bet ya. But there's a line and bashing a guy for not declaring if he's running or not in the midst of his child dying is crossing that line.

And you're in denial if you think SWM wouldn't have said a word if this were Chaney, Paul Ryan or any other Republican VP who was possibly running for president.
Yeah, thinking was my first mistake. Good conversation here, you're obviously not being unreasonable or anything lol
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 09-23-15, 12:09 PM
Shawn Kemps Kids Shawn Kemps Kids is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-12-13
Posts: 4,722
Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUNT-UNION82 View Post
I think that's why a lot of adults don't become conservative until they grow a bit older with life experience.

We see ourselves as everyday normal people who despite all the bumps in life, have worked our tails off to finally see our work turn into success in our later years. And we know since we weren't anything special, nor had any special advantage, that just about anyone that really wants it can do it as well.

So as we watch our country marches towards socialist redistribution/justice policy, based on the false premise that opportunity doesn't exist for your every day run of the mill American (such as ourselves), we can't help but to call their bluff with our own experience(s).

And I think it's even worse than that. We have an entire political party pushing this socialistic agenda for the primary purpose of that political party's continued existence and increase in power. Political power shouldn't be the driver for what is best for our country, especially if you have to bankrupt the country to meet those ends.
I disagree with the first bold, there are plenty of conservative youth/young adults. You (general you, not necessarily just you, MU) just don't classify them as such because they are perfectly okay with two men wanting to marry, or something of the sort.

But I agree with the second part of bold. There are plenty of opportunities for everyone of every walk of life. America is still a country that will give you what you put in. It is absolutely still the land of opportunity. Are some at a disadvantage over others? Sure, but that isn't an excuse to not make something of yourself, and unfortunately the Democratic party is selling the uninformed on the opposite, telling them they shouldn't bother because they can't get anywhere because The Man wants to oppress them.
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 09-23-15, 12:09 PM
Shawn Kemps Kids Shawn Kemps Kids is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-12-13
Posts: 4,722
Shawn Kemps Kids is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUNT-UNION82 View Post
Yeah, thinking was my first mistake. Good conversation here, you're obviously not being unreasonable or anything lol
It's a joke, my friend.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 09-23-15, 02:36 PM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,910
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
It's been an interesting read of the last few posts......

Most people have it right, like anyone else I have become somewhat entrenched in my views over the years. I honestly voted for Ronald Reagan in the 1st Presidential Election I was eligible to vote in. I had great debates with our Americanism vs Communism class in HS. I grew up in a home with liberal Democrats and much of mine and my wife's family worked in government or union sector jobs - I'm REALLY well liked at holiday gatherings.......

But I'm like a lot of people my age and in my position. Worked hard for nothing early in my career, took on additional responsibilities and looked for new opportunities and changed jobs and roles as needed. I don't consider myself special and because of where I am at this time, I believe ANYONE could duplicate whatever I've been able to do.

I don't consider myself wealthy, there was a time when I thought what I paid in taxes last year would've made me wealthy. But, having said that, we do have investments, homes in SE Ohio and Central Florida, and vacation properties - so I do recognize that I've been blessed.

I've been extremely poor (not Clinton-millionaire poor) but really eating beans and grilled cheese sandwiches so the kids could receive health care, buying used tires, pawning and rebuying various things..... There was a time when I didn't pay attention to expenses or saving because I was making a lot of money and you think it will last forever. It doesn't. But as my wife and I reflect on the good times and the bad, we do take a satisfaction in that we did it ourselves. Our families couldn't help much, we were too proud to take government assistance, but we worked at it.

Cabe is correct, a LOT of my problem with the government is financial. But as others have pointed out that's the core of my conservatism. It's where it REALLY bugs me because it's not just the government doing what it needs to do to protect the citizenry from our foreign and domestic enemies, it's not just about the roads or the courts or the safety of our food or drugs - it's a government that forcibly takes money from some people to give to people that did nothing to earn it. There's no incentive or challenge to someone's "right" to have the government steal the efforts of someone else's labor. I pay a lot in taxes, I'm willing to pay a lot in taxes if it is getting me some value in service. The real problem is this, we cannot tax the current Taxpayers enough to balance the budget. Without cutting the size and scope of government we will NEVER balance the budget. So tough decisions have to be made and the longer we wait the worse it will be.

There were some places that I looked at in Central Florida before deciding to build. The price to buy was right, but the HOA/COA fees were high. It fit in my price range, but as I thought about what the cost was going to be 10 years down the road, the fees were going to be double what they are today just as I stop working....... that's where the government is. It needs to not just consider the cost today, but how much in the future. Obamascam is a financial nightmare because the funding that was going to carry it was cut because it hit people too hard, the additional funding that is going to carry it is NOW facing opposition because it hits union workers..... so an expensive program is now ONLY going to add to our deficits because we couldn't even stick to the plan to pay for it.

I think everyone should be incentivized to do more with less or at least compete on the value of services. I do it, my employer does it, and it would be better for the country if the government did it. Teachers and school administrators should face competition, prison guards and administration should face competition, clerical workers should face competition...... #1 it DOES insure that people are earning a fair and competitive wage for their work and #2 it makes everyone get better because you are either competing on price or value.

For the other things people accuse Conservatives of - I couldn't care less if 2 guys want to play Rump Ranger in the privacy of their own home. I personally think it's immoral and disgusting but I'm sure there are hetero things that other heteros find immoral and disgusting. I don't think gays should be able to "marry" but whatever term/ceremony they want to create is up to them. I also don't believe it is up to the judicial branch to make law. I'm not against the idea of a national insurance pool, I just think it's not a role for the government, nor do I think it's something that should require wealth to be redistributed. I like the Keystone pipeline, no government money, 40K jobs, and the Canadians are going to pull the oil anyway - we might as well get some benefit for it.

I am a firm believer in capitalism, if the government allowed Taxpayers to keep the money that is currently taken to pay off the poor, more jobs would be created as people spent/saved/invested their own money. That money would re-enter the economy and create demand only it wouldn't pass through the government's hands first. After all, what creates a better-paying job, someone buying a chair at Wal-Mart or someone remodeling their kitchen?
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 09-23-15, 04:04 PM
Uncle Ted Uncle Ted is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-25-14
Location: Cooling Off
Posts: 8,313
Uncle Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Pretty good post Swm. Your take on things sums up my thoughts, almost exactly. Except for gay marriage. I really don't care if they call it marriage. It is just a 'word'. My beef with gays is the over the top crying, kinda like the Blm group.
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 09-23-15, 04:21 PM
Crusaders Crusaders is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-06-04
Location: Not Cincinnati
Posts: 35,209
Crusaders is on a distinguished road
The right have been crying way more than the gays, and the gays are at least justified
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 09-23-15, 05:03 PM
Uncle Ted Uncle Ted is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-25-14
Location: Cooling Off
Posts: 8,313
Uncle Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
What does the right protest over? Hold marches for? Lol you are simply clueless, it's actually comical.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 09-23-15, 05:18 PM
Crusaders Crusaders is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-06-04
Location: Not Cincinnati
Posts: 35,209
Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Gays being allow to marry
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 09-23-15, 05:48 PM
Uncle Ted Uncle Ted is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-25-14
Location: Cooling Off
Posts: 8,313
Uncle Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Oh I remember those riots and protest. Lol
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 09-23-15, 06:50 PM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,910
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
Oh I remember those riots and protest. Lol
I do remember all of the cars being burned up, the looted Brooks Brothers, and the rocks flying in DC after the ruling......
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 09-24-15, 07:16 AM
MOUNT-UNION82's Avatar
MOUNT-UNION82 MOUNT-UNION82 is offline
Proud Soldier's Dad
 
Join Date: 10-31-04
Posts: 24,665
MOUNT-UNION82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
I do remember all of the cars being burned up, the looted Brooks Brothers, and the rocks flying in DC after the ruling......
I remember the Mayor coming out and saying, "Give the conservatives some room to blow off steam", as the police stood around and watched the conservatives burn and loot. Good times...
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 09-24-15, 07:27 AM
Uncle Ted Uncle Ted is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-25-14
Location: Cooling Off
Posts: 8,313
Uncle Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Remember how we marched and chanted "gays in the closet, put them in a coffin'.
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 09-24-15, 07:27 AM
Uncle Ted Uncle Ted is offline
Cooling Off
 
Join Date: 12-25-14
Location: Cooling Off
Posts: 8,313
Uncle Ted is an unknown quantity at this point
Gosh we were so angry and butthurt.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:28 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz