Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-22-18, 03:04 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMantle View Post
As absurd as your premise is, it is painfully obvious to rational people that the president is in no way a decent person compared to societal norms. I'm basing that on listening to him, reading about him, watching him, reading his embarrassing tweets, etc. After all, it is 2018 and there are countless media outlets.
I have never personally liked the guy and have long considered him to be a self-promoting blow hard. That does not make him indecent, nor a good president.

Serial sex assaulter, rapist,and Democratic hero Bill Clinton, is indecent. As is his enabling wife.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
Old 06-22-18, 03:05 PM
All Yappi

MickeyMantle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
So your basing your comments on what you’ve seen and read and not firsthand experience.
Yes and I'm pretty confident in my read. He's pretty indefensible.

I don't have a very high opinion for Trump supporters, either.
Old 06-22-18, 03:09 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by chs1971 View Post
I have never personally liked the guy and have long considered him to be a self-promoting blow hard. That does not make him indecent, nor a good president.

Serial sex assaulter, rapist,and Democratic hero Bill Clinton, is indecent, as well as his enabling wife.
Bill Clinton is not a hero. He's not much better in the sexual assault rankings than Trump. Why do you people always have to go to whataboutisms?
Old 06-22-18, 03:13 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes and I'm pretty confident in my read.
So your opinion of him is based on assumptions? This is not that hard, you could have prefaced your initial comments with IMO. Making statements like yours is really no better than what the media is doing
Old 06-22-18, 03:14 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Yes and I'm pretty confident in my read. He's pretty indefensible.

I don't have a very high opinion for Trump supporters, either.
Alrighty then
Old 06-22-18, 03:15 PM
All World

Quote:
Bill Clinton is not a hero.
OK, Democratic icon.

Quote:
He's not much better in the sexual assault rankings than Trump.
Better? Trump has done things worse than rape?

Quote:
Why do you people always have to go to whataboutisms?
You're the one who started the comparisons with "societal norms." So no, you don't get to make that point now.
Old 06-22-18, 03:18 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
So your opinion of him is based on assumptions? This is not that hard, you could have prefaced your initial comments with IMO. Making statements like yours is really no better than what the media is doing
So is it your position that had I watched Trump make fun of the disabled reporter live and in person, it would be a better assumption than having see it on TV? That kind of thing?
Old 06-22-18, 03:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
OK, Democratic icon.
History will not be kind to his legacy. I wouldn't call him a democratic icon anymore.

Quote:
Better? Trump has done things worse than rape?
Trump is on tape bragging about his assaults. We've all heard it. Fake news, though, right?

Quote:
You're the one who started the comparisons with "societal norms." So no, you don't get to make that point now.
Of course I can.
Old 06-22-18, 03:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
So is it your position that had I watched Trump make fun of the disabled reporter live and in person, it would be a better assumption than having see it on TV? That kind of thing?
More assumptions? My point is only that you called him some vile stuff based on media reports without actually knowing the actual facts.
Old 06-22-18, 03:34 PM
All World

Quote:
Trump is on tape bragging about his assaults. We've all heard it.
Worse than rape?

Last edited by chs1971; 06-22-18 at 03:50 PM.
Old 06-22-18, 03:36 PM
All World

Quote:
Why can't Trump make fun of a reporter?
Old 06-22-18, 03:37 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Quote:
More assumptions? My point is only that you called him some vile stuff based on media reports without actually knowing the actual facts.
This is why these discussion boards go nowhere and discussion in Congress is not much better. Time and effort wasted on insults and posturing without really discussing issues.
Old 06-22-18, 08:52 PM
All Ohio

chito is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
That article from up above points out an issue that is not being covered. The little girl was taken by her Mother to the United States without her Father's knowledge. The little girl left behind her Dad and three siblings. If things are so bad, why didn't the whole family come?.
They would have been not far behind.....it's called chain migration, the entire extended family would have been on their way. It's another thing that needs to be stopped.
Old 06-22-18, 09:18 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Do you think you should apologize yet?
Why would they feed you fake news ?
You are a victim of the state's propaganda!
Why do you continue to believe the manufactured news time after time?

Last edited by gneiss rocks; 06-23-18 at 03:56 AM.
Old 06-23-18, 08:28 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Do you think you should apologize yet?
Why would they feed you fake news ?
You are a victim of the state's propaganda!
Why do you continue to believe the manufactured news time after time?

It's not just this picture GR, which is dishonest on multiple levels, but almost ALL the images used to bash Trump on this topic fall into one of three categories:

1) They are inaccurately portrayed like this picture where the girl was NOT separated from her mother and is crying because her criminal mother is being searched in front of her.

2) They are images taken during the Obama administration and passed around as if they were just taken.

3) They are staged to reflect what the anti-Trump propagandist BELIEVES is happening.

One thing for sure is that this whole thing must be very important to the news media because they are collectively selling their soul to the devil in an effort to discredit Trump.
Old 06-23-18, 10:25 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
It's not just this picture GR, which is dishonest on multiple levels, but almost ALL the images used to bash Trump on this topic fall into one of three categories:

1) They are inaccurately portrayed like this picture where the girl was NOT separated from her mother and is crying because her criminal mother is being searched in front of her.

2) They are images taken during the Obama administration and passed around as if they were just taken.

3) They are staged to reflect what the anti-Trump propagandist BELIEVES is happening.

One thing for sure is that this whole thing must be very important to the news media because they are collectively selling their soul to the devil in an effort to discredit Trump.
It is a distraction from the civil war within our intelligence agencies and the bad politicians from both parties.

They are getting exposed and need a diversion to downplay the biggest political scandal our country has ever witnessed.
Old 06-23-18, 10:39 PM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Who is really crossing the border- HINT- it's not MS-13

Over the past week, the separation of 2,000 children from their parents along the U.S. border has forced immigration into the national spotlight. President Trump, who initiated the separations and then sought to quash criticism with a muddled executive order, has portrayed the policy as a harsh but necessary measure to stop a wave of migrants “bringing death and destruction” into the United States. At another point, he claimed that migrants want to “pour in and infest our country,” linking those crossing the border to the gang MS-13.

Despite what the president says, the situation at the border is much more nuanced. There’s not a flood of people racing across the border. The majority of migrants aren’t dangerous criminals. Many are women and families—and many are fleeing gang violence rather than seeking to spread that violence farther north.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/whos-rea...-theyre-coming
Old 06-23-18, 10:46 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
They're still illegal aliens.
Old 06-24-18, 07:46 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Over the past week, the separation of 2,000 children from their parents along the U.S. border has forced immigration into the national spotlight. President Trump, who initiated the separations and then sought to quash criticism with a muddled executive order, has portrayed the policy as a harsh but necessary measure to stop a wave of migrants “bringing death and destruction” into the United States. At another point, he claimed that migrants want to “pour in and infest our country,” linking those crossing the border to the gang MS-13.

Despite what the president says, the situation at the border is much more nuanced. There’s not a flood of people racing across the border. The majority of migrants aren’t dangerous criminals. Many are women and families—and many are fleeing gang violence rather than seeking to spread that violence farther north.

So by majority are they talking about 51% of the illegals or 75% or even 90%? Let's say that 90% of the illegals aren't murdering gang banger rapists - is that supposed to make us feel good? I mean if you knew that 10% of the teachers in the school district your children attended were murderers & rapists would you be comforted knowing that 90% were not?
Old 06-24-18, 09:21 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Do you believe we have the right to enforce our border or do you believe it's an insignificant line people should be free to cross at will...that is the fundamental question.
Old 06-24-18, 09:27 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Over the past week, the separation of 2,000 children from their criminal parents along the U.S. border has forced immigration into the national spotlight. President Trump, who initiated the separations and then sought to quash criticism with a muddled executive order, has portrayed the policy as a harsh but necessary measure to stop a wave of illegal migrants “bringing death and destruction” into the United States. At another point, he claimed that illegal migrants want to “pour in and infest our country,” linking those crossing the border to the gang MS-13.

Despite what the president says, the situation at the border is much more nuanced. There’s not a flood of people racing across the border. The majority of illegal migrants are criminals, but aren’t dangerous criminals. Many are criminal women and criminal families—and many are fleeing gang violence rather than seeking to fix the problems in their homelands.
…..
FYP - why are you afraid to note that the problem is ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS?
Old 06-24-18, 10:50 PM
All American

Can someone explain why the kids are being shipped all over the US? If parents are being deported why are kids being flown to Detroit or NYC or Seattle. Something is not right here.
Old 06-24-18, 11:00 PM
All American

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can someone explain why the kids are being shipped all over the US? If parents are being deported why are kids being flown to Detroit or NYC or Seattle. Something is not right here.
Slave labor camps.

Unemployment is so low we've got to get someone to work in our sweatshops.....

That or maybe they just have better facilities to accommodate the large numbers.....

Probably the first one though.
Old 06-25-18, 06:58 AM
All District

Hammerin'Hank is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yeah sure. Getting a free plane ride should be outlawed. Especially when a bus ride back across the border should do.
Old 06-25-18, 07:07 AM
All American

bob22 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Because Ready Fire Aim is a hallmark of the this presidency

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-18, 07:13 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob22 View Post
Because Ready Fire Aim is a hallmark of the this presidency

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
Someone has been screening Yahoo "news" headlines!
Old 06-25-18, 07:17 AM
All American

81 kids have been sent to Michigan. Bethany Christian Services...funded by DeVos Family. Something seems a little odd here. We fly an infant with two ICE officials from Texas to Michigan and detain parents in TX or deport them. Seems like an expensive way to spend CHSs precious tax dollars.
Old 06-25-18, 07:19 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
81 kids have been sent to Michigan. Bethany Christian Services...funded by DeVos Family. Something seems a little odd here. We fly an infant with two ICE officials from Texas to Michigan and detain parents in TX or deport them. Seems like an expensive way to spend CHSs precious tax dollars.
Are you going to make it for six more years?
Old 06-25-18, 07:27 AM
All American

Quote:
Are you going to make it for six more years?
Honestly, probably not. I do not think it is funny to have a poorly executed adhoc policy flying three year olds to a state thousands of miles away. This is not normal. It is also not normal to restrict access and bar the red cross. This is not normal.

https://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rap...n_could_c.html
Old 06-25-18, 07:32 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Honestly, probably not. I do not think it is funny to have a poorly executed adhoc policy flying three year olds to a state thousands of miles away. This is not normal. It is also not normal to restrict access and bar the red cross. This is not normal.
…….
It's also not normal to drag your kids several hundred miles on a criminal enterprise to invade a foreign country...…. but which activity got us to this place?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: