Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #91  
Old 12-10-17, 04:29 PM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 8,317
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Cite a poll from the last 6 months that has him at 32% overall approval...please...I need a good laugh.

You are fake news.
Tiger has his own poll.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 12-10-17, 04:29 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,942
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Pretty sure I saw that one. It was on MSNBC.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 12-10-17, 04:57 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
Pretty sure I saw that one. It was on MSNBC.
Doubtful. RCP presently has Trump at 37.5% approval. The lowest poll cited was Pew at 34%, the highest was Rasmussen at 43%.

I went back 6 months through their poll contributors and couldn't find any poll lower than 34%.

TP is fake news.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 12-10-17, 05:01 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Tiger has his own poll.
I don't care about the moonbats at the safe space coffee house.

TP consistently calls the President a liar, and then pathologically lies on this board daily.

He is fake news.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 12-10-17, 05:09 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,942
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Doubtful. RCP presently has Trump at 37.5% approval. The lowest poll cited was Pew at 34%, the highest was Rasmussen at 43%.

I went back 6 months through their poll contributors and couldn't find any poll lower than 34%.

TP is fake news.
It was sarcasm Sheldon
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 12-10-17, 05:09 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Cite any poll (since the election) that has him at 32% overall approval...please...I need a good laugh.

You are fake news.
Pew Research Poll - Approval 32%, Disapproval 63%
http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...-2016-election

Hope this helps!

Last edited by BlueJayFan; 12-10-17 at 05:22 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 12-10-17, 05:10 PM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,441
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
.......The one place they both failed is the banks never learned a lesson and are already lobbying extremely hard to repeal much of what is in the Dodd-Frank Act which is scary.
Dodd-Frank was a fools fantasy. It accomplished nothing and simply hamstrung banks. Read a 3rd party analysis, like most laws passed by government it was a ill-conceived response to a crisis. That's what government does best.......
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 12-10-17, 05:14 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
This should set Trump off a bit


January-November 2016 - 2.1M jobs
January-November 2017 - 1.9M jobs

Quote:
Despite Trump's claim in February that he inherited a "mess" from Obama, he actually inherited a stable economy in the midst of the longest streak in history of consecutive monthly job growth, according to MarketWatch. Obama, on the other hand, inherited a failing economy that was losing nearly 800,000 jobs a month after the nearly fatal financial collapse and Bush recession, according to the Labor Department.
Quote:
Even when it comes to the stock market, Trump loses to Obama. No doubt, the Dow Jones Industrial Average has performed well this year. From January 20, 2017, until the market closed on Thursday, the Dow rose from 19,827 to 24,211, a 4,384 point gain, according to MarketWatch.

But compare those numbers to Obama's first year in 2009. The Dow rose from 7,949 on Obama's Inauguration Day in January 2009 to 10,390 on December 7, a gain of 2,441 points, according to MarketWatch. If you just look at the numbers, it looks like the market performed better under Trump. However, if you look at the percentages, you see the reality. The Dow rose nearly 31% in those first 11 months under Obama and only 22% this year under Trump, the MarketWatch figures show.

Yes, the economy is doing relatively well right now, but based on the numbers, that's nothing for Trump to brag about.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/opinio...ion/index.html
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 12-10-17, 05:17 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 5,710
zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
This should set Trump off a bit


January-November 2016 - 2.1M jobs
January-November 2017 - 1.9M jobs




http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/09/opinio...ion/index.html
I would bet that the news you peruse would likely always concur with you.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 12-10-17, 05:18 PM
SWMCinci SWMCinci is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-20-07
Location: Outside of Ohio..... Now
Posts: 17,441
SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
This addressed one part, you are conveniently leaving out the qualification and debt/income ratios that were NOT affected by this modification. Low down payments are not necessarily a problem if there is enough income to meet those payments. Making loans to people with poor credit, or no income verifications, etc. were the primary problems with the loans being sold on the secondary market - which led to the bubble bursting.

I'll give you that this is another ill-advised piece of legislation - but it built upon the broader stupidity of changing credit worthiness standards that were long in place before this was signed in 2003.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 12-10-17, 05:22 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Pew Research Poll - Approval 32%, Disapproval 67%
http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...-2016-election

Hope this helps!
No, it doesn't help at all. There is no such poll cited in your stinky Pew link.

Major fail, moonbat.

Hope this helps!
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 12-10-17, 05:23 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
No, it doesn't help at all. There is no such poll cited in your stinky Pew link.

Major fail, moonbat.

Hope this helps!
Quote:
The new national survey by Pew Research Center, conducted Nov. 29-Dec. 4 among 1,503 adults, finds that President Trump’s job approval rating has declined over the course of his first year in office.



Currently, 32% of the public approves of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 63% disapprove. Trump’s job approval is little changed since October (34%), but lower than in early February (39%), a few weeks after Trump’s inauguration. Pew Research Center surveys are based on the general public, rather than registered or likely voters. Trump’s approval rating in the current survey among registered voters is 34%.
Isn't reading fun?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 12-10-17, 05:26 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
It was sarcasm Sheldon
Never made the connection, mr obvious.

Is there a sarcasm emoti? I depend on those.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 12-10-17, 05:31 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Isn't reading fun?
I absolutely read that, with no cite to the poll. RCP has Pew's latest poll at 34%.

Who cares?

Latest Rasmussen has Trump at 43%. RCP has Trump at 37.5%.

Now what.

It is safe to conclude that you and TP are fake news.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 12-10-17, 05:32 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
I absolutely read that, with no cite to the poll. RCP has Pew's latest poll at 34%.

Who cares?

Latest Rasmussen has Trump at 43%. RCP has Trump at 37.5%.

Now what.

It is safe to conclude that you and TP are fake news.
Your challenge was to cite a poll that had Trump's approval at 32% since the election, which I did.

RCP uses the poll of voters, which is why they used the 34% (which is also stated in the poll cited)

Pew is also ranked higher on 538 (B+) than Rasmussen (C+). But now you're just cherry picking and ignoring your initial post.

You lost, again, Gullibletrash. Give it up and admit when you were proven wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 12-10-17, 05:34 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
RCP's link to the Pew article is literally the one I linked to
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 12-10-17, 05:35 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,942
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Pew Research Poll - Approval 32%, Disapproval 63%
http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...-2016-election

Hope this helps!
Imagine where Hillary would be. Since Trump beat her. Geez
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 12-10-17, 05:36 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTFF View Post
Imagine where Hillary would be. Since Trump beat her. Geez
Not at all relevant to what was asked, what is being discussed, etc. Give it up.
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 12-10-17, 05:40 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,942
HTFF is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Not at all relevant to what was asked, what is being discussed, etc. Give it up.
My words to you. Give it up. Trump won. Hillary lost Only have to suck it up 7 more years
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 12-10-17, 05:46 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
RCP's link to the Pew article is literally the one I linked to
So RCP is a liar? The link doesn't even show the poll.

Try this--

Pew at 34%

You and TP are fake news.

Trump is polling at 37.4% on average. Not the 32% you idiots claim.
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 12-10-17, 05:50 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
So RCP is a liar? The link doesn't even show the poll.

Try this--

Pew at 34%

You and TP are fake news.

Trump is polling at 37.4% on average. Not the 32% you idiots claim.
Click the Pew link. It literally leads to this: http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...-the-nation/2/

Now go back to page 1 of that article. It leads you here: http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...to-the-nation/

Which is where I copied and pasted this:

Quote:
The new national survey by Pew Research Center, conducted Nov. 29-Dec. 4 among 1,503 adults, finds that President Trump’s job approval rating has declined over the course of his first year in office.

Currently, 32% of the public approves of the way Trump is handling his job as president, while 63% disapprove. Trump’s job approval is little changed since October (34%), but lower than in early February (39%), a few weeks after Trump’s inauguration. Pew Research Center surveys are based on the general public, rather than registered or likely voters. Trump’s approval rating in the current survey among registered voters is 34%.
RCP used the registered voters number. You are not this stupid
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 12-10-17, 05:52 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Pew is also ranked higher on 538 (B+) than Rasmussen (C+).
Rasmussen was the most accurate polling firm in 2016...538?...not so much.

Another major fail.

You and TP are fake news.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 12-10-17, 05:56 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post

RCP used the registered voters number. You are not this stupid
I'm certainly not stupid enough to parse any poll down to the lowest common denominator and claim that's the President's approval rating like you and fake news TP did.

I still see no link to the poll. Link it. I want to see the cross tabs. It should be worth a hearty laugh.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 12-10-17, 05:59 PM
BlueJayFan BlueJayFan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-23-14
Posts: 4,748
BlueJayFan is on a distinguished road
So to summarize, you asked for a poll that had the President at 32% approval, I showed you, you didn't like it and claimed it's fake because RCP listed another number in the same poll, and now you're not accepting it as an answer because you can't see it broken down
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 12-10-17, 06:00 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
I've checked, and double checked.

BJF is citing a sentence, not a poll.

He really is that stupid.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 12-10-17, 06:02 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
So to summarize, you asked for a poll that had the President at 32% approval, I showed you, you didn't like it and claimed it's fake because RCP listed another number in the same poll, and now you're not accepting it as an answer because you can't see it broken down
538.

You are not a serious poster.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 12-10-17, 06:03 PM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 14,954
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
This addressed one part, you are conveniently leaving out the qualification and debt/income ratios that were NOT affected by this modification. Low down payments are not necessarily a problem if there is enough income to meet those payments. Making loans to people with poor credit, or no income verifications, etc. were the primary problems with the loans being sold on the secondary market - which led to the bubble bursting.

I'll give you that this is another ill-advised piece of legislation - but it built upon the broader stupidity of changing credit worthiness standards that were long in place before this was signed in 2003.
I didn't conveniently leave anything out. You claimed there wasn't a single Bush policy that was part of the collapse and I pointed out there was.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 12-10-17, 06:14 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 2,480
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
He's at 32% - in a bull market.
BJ failed miserably in supporting your fake news.

Is there anything you can add to help save face for the two of you?
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 12-10-17, 07:22 PM
gneiss rocks gneiss rocks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-31-16
Posts: 1,241
gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
Click the Pew link. It literally leads to this: http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...-the-nation/2/

Now go back to page 1 of that article. It leads you here: http://www.people-press.org/2017/12/...to-the-nation/

Which is where I copied and pasted this:



RCP used the registered voters number. You are not this stupid
Wow! how the the heck did he manage to gain so much in such a short period of time. They had him at 22% just before the election ..he must be killing it.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 12-10-17, 07:34 PM
chs1971 chs1971 is online now
All American
 
Join Date: 07-30-16
Posts: 2,250
chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
The one place they both failed is the banks never learned a lesson and are already lobbying extremely hard to repeal much of what is in the Dodd-Frank Act which is scary.
The only people who ever thought Dodd-Frank was a good idea were communists, socialists, economic illiterates, and the demagogues they vote for.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What's going on in the world ronnie mund Debate Forum 7076 05-25-18 01:09 PM
Trump plans to release classified JFK documents Yappi General Board 38 10-26-17 08:01 PM
Jimmy Carter: The media has been harder on Trump than predecessors Yappi Debate Forum 30 10-24-17 06:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz