Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-12-19, 07:01 AM
bsee54321 bsee54321 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 02-25-11
Posts: 247
bsee54321 is on a distinguished road
State Tourney Venue

I have attended the State Baseball Tourney for about 5 years in a row until this year. The change in venue meant a travel weekend. How was the attendance? How was the venue compared to Huntington Park?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 06-12-19, 08:03 AM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
It is a relatively newer stadium so the venue is pretty nice, but not as nice as Huntington. The surrounding area is pretty cruddy as well.

I thought the attendance was poor from the few games I caught. I think it being in NEO kept some people away and plus Akron isn't a destination where fans and families want to visit and hang around the downtown like Columbus is.


Of course we all know Columbus is centrally located but one thing that doesn't get talked about as much is that so many Ohioans end up in Central Ohio after moving from their hometowns and those folks would be so close and easier to attend. This is just a guess on my part, but I am betting that more alumni from the schools involved last weekend end up closer to Columbus than Akron.

Just by attending our HS's games at the state level, I would see so many former residents who now have located in the Columbus area and can easily hop on over for the game.


I know the scheduling prompted this move. I am not sure that Ohio State would be big enough to host the games. Not that they were greatly attended, but for the simple fact fans from other games come early, or stay late, to watch other games I think would make it a crammed house.


$8 a day is a great deal for the games, considering I came from a freakin youth tournament that charged $10 a person to get in.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-12-19, 08:50 AM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
I know the scheduling prompted this move. I am not sure that Ohio State would be big enough to host the games. Not that they were greatly attended, but for the simple fact fans from other games come early, or stay late, to watch other games I think would make it a crammed house.
Sadly, baseball will never have a crammed house. Went there two years ago and was very disappointed in the crowds. Ohio State would be plenty big enough but is not nearly as nice as any of the Minor League parks in Ohio. Personally, I would like to see the championships rotated around the state to all the Minor League parks.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-12-19, 08:53 AM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Sadly, baseball will never have a crammed house. Went there two years ago and was very disappointed in the crowds. Ohio State would be plenty big enough but is not nearly as nice as any of the Minor League parks in Ohio. Personally, I would like to see the championships rotated around the state to all the Minor League parks.
This year, Yeah I think OSU would have been big enough but when I have been to games at Huntington I thought the crowds were big enough that the games at OSU wouldn't quite work, but I could be wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-19, 09:19 AM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
OHSAA Attendance Records (last updated Oct. 22, 2015):

Baseball State Semifinals & Finals, All Divisions Combined (12 Games)
1. 2010, Huntington Park, Columbus—17,632
2, 2012, Huntington Park, Columbus—15,934
3. 2014, Huntington Park, Columbus—15,650
4. 2013, Huntington Park, Columbus—15,152
5. 2005, Cooper Stadium, Columbus & Fifth Third Field, Dayton—15,452
6. 2015, Huntington Park, Columbus—14,653

Huntington Park: 10,100
Canal Park: 7,630
Bill Davis Stadium: 4,450

Ohio State could have probably held the crowds but it is better to be in a bigger stadium with nicer features.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-19, 09:32 PM
hoban2020 hoban2020 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 05-31-13
Posts: 508
hoban2020 is on a distinguished road
I stopped by to Canal Park for the Mentor-Ignatius game last Sunday and thought the venue was great. Granted, it was only 15 minutes from my house.

Aside from the AAA parks in Columbus and Toledo, the AA park in Akron is the next best park in the state - aside from the professional parks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-19, 10:11 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoban2020 View Post
I stopped by to Canal Park for the Mentor-Ignatius game last Sunday and thought the venue was great. Granted, it was only 15 minutes from my house.

Aside from the AAA parks in Columbus and Toledo, the AA park in Akron is the next best park in the state - aside from the professional parks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Negative.

Dayton Dragons stadium is a nicer, and almost as big even thought it is just Single A.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-13-19, 08:57 AM
tcgobucks tcgobucks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-21-11
Posts: 1,220
tcgobucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
Negative.

Dayton Dragons stadium is a nicer, and almost as big even thought it is just Single A.
Agreed....has a record attendance of 9507 including lawn seating. I'd rather see the state tourney at Bill Davis. If it sells out, it sells out, 4500 in that stadium would be a much better atmosphere than 4500 in Huntington Park.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-13-19, 09:23 AM
queencitybuckeye queencitybuckeye is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-12-09
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 4,812
queencitybuckeye will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcgobucks View Post
If it sells out, it sells out,
Been saying this for years. No one has ever given me a real explanation of why events can sell out and everyone understands that - except for high school sports, where apparently everyone absolutely must be served.

Last edited by queencitybuckeye; 06-13-19 at 09:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-13-19, 10:25 AM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 4,214
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcgobucks View Post
Agreed....has a record attendance of 9507 including lawn seating. I'd rather see the state tourney at Bill Davis. If it sells out, it sells out, 4500 in that stadium would be a much better atmosphere than 4500 in Huntington Park.
the OHSSA dropped the ball when they moved back their season WITHOUT checking on the two venues in Columbus where they could have played it. Not sure why Tosu didn't want it, or were they even approached... but to not check the schedule for the CLIPPERS was just wrong.... you can debate the WHY OHSSA moved the season back, but it made no sense then, and it STILL makes no sense.....
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 06-13-19, 11:32 AM
tcgobucks tcgobucks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-21-11
Posts: 1,220
tcgobucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
the OHSSA dropped the ball when they moved back their season WITHOUT checking on the two venues in Columbus where they could have played it. Not sure why Tosu didn't want it, or were they even approached... but to not check the schedule for the CLIPPERS was just wrong.... you can debate the WHY OHSSA moved the season back, but it made no sense then, and it STILL makes no sense.....
I think the biggest issue with OSU is that there is a possibility of a conflict if Ohio State ever hosts a regional or Super. It's not like they can move the state tourney on a week's notice if the Bucks would get to host.

As for the Clippers....they have always let the OHSAA schedule a couple years in advance and then "blocked out" any games for that weekend. The International League won't let teams block out weekends any more, so unless the OHSAA waits until after the Clippers schedule is out for the following year, there's not much hope of going back to Huntington
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-13-19, 12:15 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
I'm not real excited for the state championship to be held at Ohio State. It is a decent stadium but there are far better facilities for the games to be played. Not a big fan of playing on artificial turf if a grass surface is available.

The best thing it has going for it is that it is centrally located. That should factor into the decision but shouldn't be the deciding factor.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-13-19, 12:55 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
I realize that the IL doesn't allow teams to block off weekends any longer, but what about the level that Akron is at AA? I am presuming they allow teams to do so or they wouldn't have signed a contract for a couple of years.

SUper regionals is exactly why OSU will never likely even be open to hosting games.

Rubberducks stadium is nice, no doubt about that. Much better than that dump Thurman Munson stadium that used to host the games in NEO, but centrally located is usually the best option.

I imagine the OHSAA isn't going to care as the baseball games aren't a huge revenue stream and the increased attendance when in Columbus isn't going to be that big of a deal to them.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-13-19, 01:04 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
I imagine the OHSAA isn't going to care as the baseball games aren't a huge revenue stream and the increased attendance when in Columbus isn't going to be that big of a deal to them.
Agreed. When our team was in the state championship two years ago, our fanbase would likely have been exactly the same whether the games were in Columbus, Dayton, or Cincinnati. A two hour or four hour ride isn't going to make much difference for baseball fans.

The only fans that location will attract more for a championship game are the local fans. If a Columbus school makes it, there will be more fans if the game is in Columbus. If an Akron school makes it, there will be more fans if the game is in Akron.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-13-19, 01:40 PM
Zepman44 Zepman44 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-19-17
Posts: 27
Zepman44 is on a distinguished road
A 1 hour drive compared to a 3 hour drive on a Sunday definitely could make a difference. Maybe not on a Saturday.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-13-19, 02:09 PM
bigkat bigkat is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-06-14
Posts: 4,214
bigkat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Agreed. When our team was in the state championship two years ago, our fanbase would likely have been exactly the same whether the games were in Columbus, Dayton, or Cincinnati. A two hour or four hour ride isn't going to make much difference for baseball fans.

The only fans that location will attract more for a championship game are the local fans. If a Columbus school makes it, there will be more fans if the game is in Columbus. If an Akron school makes it, there will be more fans if the game is in Akron.
so what is your school? I think the drive definitely makes a difference...a 3 1/2 hour drive VS 1 1/2 makes a lot of difference in making the drive.....
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-13-19, 02:27 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkat View Post
so what is your school? I think the drive definitely makes a difference...a 3 1/2 hour drive VS 1 1/2 makes a lot of difference in making the drive.....
Tallmadge (Akron area).

For the fans that I saw at the state championship two years ago for Tallmadge, almost all of them would have made the trip to Cincinnati to see the game.

Really wish the games were at Canal Park the previous two years as a 15 minute drive would have increased the attendance by 300-600.

A simple drive of 15 minutes will get alot more casual fans. Anything over an hour is likely to get the hardcore fans only. Baseball just isn't that big of a spectator sport at the HS level. The record attendance for the state tournament is less than 1500 fans per game for all 12 games. Football and Basketball can get 18,000 for one game.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-13-19, 02:32 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Agreed. When our team was in the state championship two years ago, our fanbase would likely have been exactly the same whether the games were in Columbus, Dayton, or Cincinnati. A two hour or four hour ride isn't going to make much difference for baseball fans.

The only fans that location will attract more for a championship game are the local fans. If a Columbus school makes it, there will be more fans if the game is in Columbus. If an Akron school makes it, there will be more fans if the game is in Akron.
I disagree and I think you missed my point with your quote. I am saying the revenue stream isn't as big no matter where it goes so the OHSAA doesn't really care.


There is a huge difference between a two hours or less drive and a 3 hour plus drive. People hop on over to Columbus for quite a few things and that isn't as big of a deal for many people, but when you put it in a corner of the state like NEO the perception of the drive is enormous.

I personally drove 6 hours to the state game this past weekend. I wasn't about miss it but for many people the 3+hour drive from our hometown and getting home after midnight and working the next day really weighed on a lot of people.

Also as I stated earlier, I don't have facts to back it up but I bet that more people around Ohio end up in the Columbus area than they do in the Akron area. Right there is a bigger built in attendance for many schools and fans to possibly attend. I saw so many people originally from my hometown at the games last year in Columbus because that is where they ended up, but Akron?

Nah.


OHSAA doesn't really care about the baseball tournament. They would like to pop smoke for the summer and gear up for football later on.

At the end of the day, the players and coaches don't care and for the most part parents as well. Where it is held doesn't matter but if the OHSAA wants to maximize attendance over the long haul that will only happen if the games are more centrally located.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-13-19, 02:42 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
But hey, it is what it is. It is the state championship. People will come. Where it is at and the time they are held will determine how many show up.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-13-19, 02:46 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
I agreed with you because in the OHSAA revenue stream, it's a tiny figure. Doesn't matter where they play. The money is insignificant and they should hope to just break even.

Anywhere they play it, people are going to drive. Two hours takes alot of people out of the equation.

I don't really care if the state tournament is in Akron but I do think it needs to be at a better facility than Ohio State. The kids love playing at Canal Park and Huntington Park. Ohio State would just be a tiny step up from Kent State. Both nice parks but nothing special.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 06-13-19, 03:17 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Just for clarity, I'm not a fan of holding all the championships in Columbus. I personally think they should be spread around the state, especially if there are competing facilities of equal caliber.

Not a big deal but looking at the participants in the Championship games, it looks like Akron was more centrally located:

DI:
Akron:
Mentor 50 Miles (1h2m)
St Ignatius 40 Miles (45m)

Columbus:
Mentor 162 Miles (2h27m)
St Ignatius 137 Miles (2h8m)


DII:
Akron:
Gilmour 35 Miles (47m)
CJ 195 Miles (3h2m)

Columbus:
Gilmour 149 Miles (2h21m)
CJ 72 Miles (1h14m)


DIII:
Akron:
Coldwater 198 Miles (3h8m)
Ridgewood 75 Miles (1h18m)

Columbus:
Coldwater 110 Miles (1h56m)
Ridgewood 82 Miles (1h35m)


DIV:
Akron:
Toronto 99 Miles (1h38m)
Hillsdale 55 Miles (1h1m)

Columbus:
Toronto 161 Miles (2h41m)
Hillsdale 80 Miles (1h19m)
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-13-19, 03:36 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Just for clarity, I'm not a fan of holding all the championships in Columbus. I personally think they should be spread around the state, especially if there are competing facilities of equal caliber.

Not a big deal but looking at the participants in the Championship games, it looks like Akron was more centrally located:

DI:
Akron:
Mentor 50 Miles (1h2m)
St Ignatius 40 Miles (45m)

Columbus:
Mentor 162 Miles (2h27m)
St Ignatius 137 Miles (2h8m)


DII:
Akron:
Gilmour 35 Miles (47m)
CJ 195 Miles (3h2m)

Columbus:
Gilmour 149 Miles (2h21m)
CJ 72 Miles (1h14m)


DIII:
Akron:
Coldwater 198 Miles (3h8m)
Ridgewood 75 Miles (1h18m)

Columbus:
Coldwater 110 Miles (1h56m)
Ridgewood 82 Miles (1h35m)


DIV:
Akron:
Toronto 99 Miles (1h38m)
Hillsdale 55 Miles (1h1m)

Columbus:
Toronto 161 Miles (2h41m)
Hillsdale 80 Miles (1h19m)

This is just one year, and you are just looking at half the teams who had to make the trip.

No one can deny that Columbus is more centrally located than Akron, and to be quite honest, a much better destination place for people to actually want to attend games and stick around before and/or after the events.

but to each his own
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-13-19, 03:37 PM
tcgobucks tcgobucks is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 01-21-11
Posts: 1,220
tcgobucks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
I realize that the IL doesn't allow teams to block off weekends any longer, but what about the level that Akron is at AA? I am presuming they allow teams to do so or they wouldn't have signed a contract for a couple of years.
.
The International League is AAA. It's the league that said they can't block weekends. It has no effect on Akron, and eveidently their league has no issue with it, which is why the OHSAA could use it and schedule it for two years. If the International League is going to keep this rule, it's highly unlikely that the State tourney can go back there. They can't wait until the Clippers schedule comes out in late December to decide where the state tourney is going to be held the end of May.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-13-19, 04:12 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
This is just one year, and you are just looking at half the teams who had to make the trip.

No one can deny that Columbus is more centrally located than Akron, and to be quite honest, a much better destination place for people to actually want to attend games and stick around before and/or after the events.

but to each his own
Not arguing that Columbus is not more centrally located but I think it is overblown in it's importance. People will have to travel no matter where the games are. Columbus is still over 2 hours from a majority of Ohioans.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-13-19, 06:13 PM
BASESWIMPARENT BASESWIMPARENT is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 12-21-16
Posts: 461
BASESWIMPARENT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcgobucks View Post
I think the biggest issue with OSU is that there is a possibility of a conflict if Ohio State ever hosts a regional or Super. It's not like they can move the state tourney on a week's notice if the Bucks would get to host.

As for the Clippers....they have always let the OHSAA schedule a couple years in advance and then "blocked out" any games for that weekend. The International League won't let teams block out weekends any more, so unless the OHSAA waits until after the Clippers schedule is out for the following year, there's not much hope of going back to Huntington
As long as Beals is coach, Super Regionals should not even be a consideration. And as long as one makes the state championship a destination event, you are going to lose the casual attendee who just wants to run up for the game and then go home. This would include those from the northwest and southwest Ohio if you have the events in Akron or Canton. As long as everyone understands that, keep having the state championships in an area that is virtually impossible to get too from about half the state without making a two day trip of things.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-13-19, 08:56 PM
radiodaveagain radiodaveagain is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-13-14
Location: Rockford, Illinois
Posts: 485
radiodaveagain is an unknown quantity at this point
Debating OHSAA State Baseball Venues On Twitter

Debating OHSAA State Baseball Venues On Twitter
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2...ues-on-twitter
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-13-19, 09:20 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiodaveagain View Post
Debating OHSAA State Baseball Venues On Twitter
https://statelinesportsnetwork.net/2...ues-on-twitter
Sounds like an uninformed teenager wanting to vent. When a facility is unavailable, that means it can't be played there. Simple as that.

When the OHSAA chooses Canal Park over Huntington Park, he may have a valid point but that is simply not the case. Unavailable should have been the end of the debate.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-13-19, 09:52 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Not arguing that Columbus is not more centrally located but I think it is overblown in it's importance. People will have to travel no matter where the games are. Columbus is still over 2 hours from a majority of Ohioans.
Come on Yappi, spoken like a true NEOhioan who has had the football championships in your own backyard for decades.

More Ohioans are within two hours Columbus than Akron/Canton/Massillon.

Dont be so obtuse.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-13-19, 10:02 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 56,661
Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
I don't think I'm obtuse but if I was, I guess I wouldn't really know any better.

Personally, I'm just tired of the long travel argument. It's been going on for decades in all sports. Wherever the games are played, there are going to be people that have very short trips and those with very long trips. Columbus may be centrally located, but that is very different than fair to everyone. There are still 3+ hour trips to Columbus. That is why teams stay in hotels and I believe the OHSAA pays for that.

My biggest beef with the OHSAA is the lack of televising these games to a wider audience. Much like the facility argument, you need someone that wants the rights to televise these games. Not many contenders for those rights at this time.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-13-19, 10:22 PM
thavoice thavoice is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-17-07
Posts: 9,061
thavoice is on a distinguished road
I Just like to through out the obtuse comment when possible. Maybe it was seeing the Shawshank billboards a few times on the way to Akron, but I digress.

Here is the thing about traveling to AKron/Canton area....once you get North and East of Columbus it just gets to become what it seems like a never ending drive. It is a pain in the . Also, people do like to extend their stay and do things in the host city. Akron/Canton/Massillon? Most dont want to spend one more second than they have to in those places.

As for the teams, yeah, the state pays for them to stay so that is no big deal. PLayers/coaches will always be taken care of. We are talking about the attendance and as long as the finals in baseball are in NEO the attendance will be lacking unless they get lucky and an abundance of teams are from the immediate area.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All-Time Playoff Scores (1972-2018) EagleFan Football 71 01-21-19 07:24 PM
Ohio All-Star Wrestling Team Now Accepting Applications for 2019 & 2020 Teams Ohio TofC Wrestling 3 10-23-18 11:37 AM
Perrysburg D-1 District Rankings (Off-Season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 21 06-16-18 07:43 AM
Hoover D-1 District Rankings (Off-Season #1) McClearn7 Wrestling 4 06-09-18 08:05 PM
D VII State Semifinal: St. Paul (13-0) vs Minster (9-4) EagleFan Football 130 11-27-17 08:26 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:03 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz