Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-31-18, 10:45 AM
All World

queencitybuckeye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHM View Post
Talk to coaches that have been in the program. Even as of recently that are not coming back.
Disgruntled people lie. Invite them to come here and make such claims (and put their names on it).
Old 03-31-18, 11:53 AM
All Region

AHM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by queencitybuckeye View Post
Disgruntled people lie. Invite them to come here and make such claims (and put their names on it).
I think they have gone to administration. Probably better than proving it to you on Yappi.
Old 03-31-18, 12:00 PM
All World

queencitybuckeye is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHM View Post
I think they have gone to administration. Probably better than proving it to you on Yappi.
Worthless if true. If they actually have proof of this happening, it has little to do with the reason and everything to do with a crime being committed. They should be contacting law enforcement officials.
Old 03-31-18, 02:57 PM
All Region

PCTigerTrackCoach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley1 View Post
Really? Sounds like someone is a little bitter or jealous?

This thread was about the Carroll QB who is considering "moving" to PN for the opportunity to play at the highest level in high school... Please stop accusing PN coaches of trying to "arrange places to live" and getting kids to change custody... that is the most ridiculous thing I've heard in a while. And I have heard a lot being a fan of Harltey!!! They have a young head coach that has done a great job. Was at Hamilton for 9 years and turned the program around. Probably the best young coach in Central Ohio. Coach Phillips went to the University of Cincinatti... Pick North hired the top young coach in Ohio... Do you know him? I don't and would never accuse someone of something when I don't know.

Pick Central just fired a track coach for texting a track athlete from another school... Pickerington is under a microscope right now from the OHSAA and their admin from what I hear.
Pickerington fired a track coach because the district emailed schools asking if they believed a kid who transferred was recruited and the school said yes (as if a school would say no) The Coach (me) has NEVER texted or called a kid that wasn’t on my team or that I dont train nor did anyone ever say I called or texted an athlete and I wasn’t accused of texting or talking to a kid. I read the emails sent to the schools and read the responses by the schools and it’s absolutely ridiculous to be honest but in the end, the truth will come out and the cowards who hide behind emails and closed door meetings will be exposed....Get your facts straight before you open your mouth next time, and PLSD will be under a microscope but it has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting....
This was personal and had absolutely nothing to do with recruiting but that’s what happens when you don’t conform to the system run by people with a superiority complex.... Change is on the way tho ��

Last edited by PCTigerTrackCoach; 03-31-18 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-02-18, 03:26 PM
Varsity

candoattitude is on a distinguished road
Interesting twist of events here. Really just want to know if the Bloom QB is transferring. Could care less about rumors, greed, guilt, shame, and finger pointing.
Old 04-03-18, 08:48 AM
Freshman

Rock Chalk is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCTigerTrackCoach View Post
Pickerington fired a track coach because the district emailed schools asking if they believed a kid who transferred was recruited and the school said yes (as if a school would say no) The Coach (me) has NEVER texted or called a kid that wasnít on my team or that I dont train nor did anyone ever say I called or texted an athlete and I wasnít accused of texting or talking to a kid. I read the emails sent to the schools and read the responses by the schools and itís absolutely ridiculous to be honest but in the end, the truth will come out and the cowards who hide behind emails and closed door meetings will be exposed....Get your facts straight before you open your mouth next time, and PLSD will be under a microscope but it has absolutely nothing to do with recruiting....
This was personal and had absolutely nothing to do with recruiting but thatís what happens when you donít conform to the system run by people with a superiority complex.... Change is on the way tho ��
Interesting...
Old 04-06-18, 07:45 PM
All World

Lambeau Fields will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartley1 View Post
How do you recruit in High School? I can see recruiting within Pickerington, Dublin, Hilliard or Olentangy since those kids can choose where they go... But not sure how high school coaches are "recruiting" to go to schools where you have to live in the community. Are they offering houses to live in?!
This is naive and wrong. Most of the aforementioned districts don't have wide open intra-district open enrollment. Kids from one side of Hilliard don't simply choose to go to school on the other side. Likewise Dublin and olentangy.

Not to pick an old scab, but look at the move ins Pick Central had in the 2009 to 2011 era: The Reynoldsburg 4, the Tatums, the Kincaed kid from Watkins, and so on. Not saying they "recruited", but that influx of talent in a very short window dwarfs any intra-district open enrollment that any Hilliard, Dublin, or Olentangy schools every experienced.