Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Bowling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-27-10, 08:56 AM
Freshman

NotreFan is on a distinguished road
Look out! Walnut Hills has a strong team this year. With Conner Nowicki leading the boys, they are definately a team to watch.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-10, 11:06 AM
Freshman

BCaine-4-president is on a distinguished road
jake brauning in on a 5 game streak of shooting a 300
Old 10-16-10, 05:28 PM
Junior Varsity

tanner4heisman is on a distinguished road
john hagen making a run at state this year for the roger bacon spartans!!!! hail sparta!
Old 11-02-10, 07:44 AM
Moderated User

rogerthat7 is on a distinguished road
tanner4heisman i agree with that statement. Mr. Hagen has informed me that he has choosen to play bowling in college insead of his man sport...Baseball. he said it was a tough decision to turn down all the Baseball scholarship but i know bowling is my way to stardom
Old 11-02-10, 10:03 AM
Freshman

wowrb8008 is on a distinguished road
rogerthat7 i agree about mr hagen i also heard he has a way better jump shot than the infamous b-rad garner...... just sayin
Old 11-03-10, 06:13 PM
All Ohio

Fatman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther72 View Post
roscoe harris from colerain bowl threw a 260 last week. heard he is getting some serious looks from AMF. endorsements?
Are you related? If you are going to base potential on one game you have a boat load of outstanding bowlers.
Old 11-03-10, 08:17 PM
Freshman

bien is on a distinguished road
Yes.... i concur. My friend $ macht bowls for roger bacon. last season he had a 3 game series of 91-297-79!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he did get a full ride to McNesse State for it. honest to god brohaun. also watch out for t gantt.... he makes his own oil patterns pre game and is very deliberate in his stride. its like watching a greek god (gantt) slay the evil demons of old (the pins) no homo but id suck him .... no homo though forreal.
Old 11-03-10, 08:29 PM
Moderated User

rogerthat7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bien View Post
Yes.... i concur. My friend $ macht bowls for roger bacon. last season he had a 3 game series of 91-297-79!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but he did get a full ride to McNesse State for it. honest to god brohaun. also watch out for t gantt.... he makes his own oil patterns pre game and is very deliberate in his stride. its like watching a greek god (gantt) slay the evil demons of old (the pins) no homo but id suck him .... no homo though forreal.
bien that is awfully strange but true. i hope to see you at the matches this year so we can discuss this like real true hs bowling fanatics
Old 11-03-10, 10:24 PM
Freshman

jagy5150 is on a distinguished road
Well over at Moeller there are two young stars on the rise Matt Young and Justin Goldstein. For sure contenders for state. Great kids too
Old 11-04-10, 01:07 PM
Freshman

Well.... over at moeller you all suck dick too. so honestly its time for you to face the facts!!!! 1.RB runs the show in bowling. 2.we party harder. 3.Dont post on yappi anymore, you suck at life and are lost. 4.FBGM is the way of life, so do suck it!!!!
Old 11-04-10, 08:03 PM
All Ohio

There is a stigma that is attached to guys who opt to bowl: Nerds, Geeks, guys that can't compete at a real sport. I enjoy bowling and understand it takes athletic ability. But, after reading comments on the "Bowling" threads I can see why the stigma exist. Some of you guys are down right fricking weird.

Last edited by Fatman; 11-04-10 at 11:08 PM..
Old 11-07-10, 01:54 PM
Freshman

jagy5150 is on a distinguished road
Ok they do not. And RB maybe ran the bowling show but with these kids there bout to rock the bowling BIG SHOW
Old 11-10-10, 11:27 PM
Moderated User

TheQ2011 is on a distinguished road
i think that bien1 aka Brandon Davis needs to settle down this is a family oriented website and no need for crude language. but its true Bacon does party harder #1 pong team in the nation led by tanner "coyne" sprong
Old 11-15-10, 06:49 AM
Freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheQ2011 View Post
i think that bien1 aka Brandon Davis needs to settle down this is a family oriented website and no need for crude language. but its true Bacon does party harder #1 pong team in the nation led by tanner "coyne" sprong
I dont know who you are or what school you attend but with all due respect i think very little of you. not only do you hurt my name, you hurt all the biens in the world. dont slander my name once again or ill file habeus corpus on your ---.
Now I must go or ill be late for school.... whats the # for dial-a-ride again???
Old 11-15-10, 05:02 PM
All Ohio

I couldn't keep away. You are one odd poop pusher. Forget about being an attorney. In addition to being unable to spell, you don't have a clue what habeas corpus means. What the heck do they teach you guys at RB?

Let me guess. I suck. No one wants my opinion
Don't come on here and slander the Bien name.

You are an embarrassment to all bowlers and to RB.

Your team members should distance themselves from you for more than a few reasons

Last edited by Fatman; 11-16-10 at 05:27 PM..
Old 11-15-10, 08:11 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatman View Post
I couldn't keep away. You are one odd poop pusher. Forget about being an attorney. In addition to being unable to spell, you don't haven't a clue what habeas corpus means. What the heck do they teach you guys at RB?

Let me guess. I suck. No one wants my opinion
Don't come on here and slander the Bien name.

You are an embarrassment to all bowlers and to RB.

Your team members should distance themselves from you for more than a few reasons
fatman. We'll see who's the embarrassment when Kyle Koester steps out onto the lanes for the first time. It will be beautiful,birds will sing his name, and people will dance in fountains you'll see, you'll see.
Old 11-15-10, 09:29 PM
Freshman

Quote:
fatman. We'll see who's the embarrassment when Kyle Koester steps out onto the lanes for the first time. It will be beautiful,birds will sing his name, and people will dance in fountains you'll see, you'll see.
people will eat scalloped feasts, run naked down the lanes, bombard koester with bountiful bouquets, and he will receive unlimited dial-a-ride for life!!! bowling at roger bacon is more than a game... its a hobby too damnit!
I'll quote an rb teacher: "you guys are all morons, but you are my morons and i love you all" -rm.36 occupant. At rb love, compassion, dignity, self pride, and diligence is just part of the package. so if you dont mind me saying fatman..... dont talk on rb bowling when you havent lived that dream bro, just dont.
Extra news MC got a personal high in business math today... 40%!!! keep it up kid
Old 11-16-10, 12:06 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Let me guess. Your favorite band is either Queen or The Village People.
Old 11-16-10, 12:23 AM
Freshman

Wink

Quote:
I actually like Nsync and the backstreet boys if you must know, you little devil you! I also like hardcore hannah montana music as well . LESSSSSSS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 11-17-10, 12:13 AM
Moderated User

Quote:
this is a sports blog website, not music so either get off yappi or talk bowling with me
Old 11-17-10, 02:33 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
this is a sports blog website, not music so either get off yappi or talk bowling with me
What's the matter Q? If I don't talk about how great RB is at bowling or how Moe sucks or concur with any of the dribble that comes out of bien... mouths, I can't throw a dart or make an off the topic comment, which, for the most part has been the norm within this thread.

If you want to talk bowling why don't you comment on the other bowling related threads I have started. Maybe you and others have not commented because I suggested that RB bowlers... not comment, as we already know how great you are at bowling, life.....

I keep forgetting that this is the RB boys bowling forum.

By the way, who is Jake Strotman? Is he "make believe" or was he a backup-backup-backup wrestler for Graham? Strotman aside, RB should have a decent wrestling team provided they can fill a full team, which based on conversations sounds like they may be able to do. Crap, I just caught myself talking about something other than bowling in the RB boys bowling forum.
Old 11-18-10, 10:34 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
What's the matter Q? If I don't talk about how great RB is at bowling or how Moe sucks or concur with any of the dribble that comes out of bien... mouths, I can't throw a dart or make an off the topic comment, which, for the most part has been the norm within this thread.

If you want to talk bowling why don't you comment on the other bowling related threads I have started. Maybe you and others have not commented because I suggested that RB bowlers... not comment, as we already know how great you are at bowling, life.....

I keep forgetting that this is the RB boys bowling forum.

By the way, who is Jake Strotman? Is he "make believe" or was he a backup-backup-backup wrestler for Graham? Strotman aside, RB should have a decent wrestling team provided they can fill a full team, which based on conversations sounds like they may be able to do. Crap, I just caught myself talking about something other than bowling in the RB boys bowling forum.
jake strotman is the truth and he isnt a wrestler idk where you got that from? however he will playing basketball for the spartans this year and may be the 6th man this year
Old 11-18-10, 11:09 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner4heisman View Post
jake strotman is the truth and he isnt a wrestler idk where you got that from? however he will playing basketball for the spartans this year and may be the 6th man this year
The Q (TheQ2011) mentioned it on the Wrestling Forum (GCL Wrestling Thread): "paris grahm transfer, jake strotman, could surprise all the GCL schools this year." I know there is no Strotman that wrestled for St. Paris Graham. That is why I gave Q a little dig.

Sorry Q! I got off the topic again.

Last edited by Fatman; 11-18-10 at 11:22 AM..
Old 11-18-10, 03:10 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
The Q (TheQ2011) mentioned it on the Wrestling Forum (GCL Wrestling Thread): "paris grahm transfer, jake strotman, could surprise all the GCL schools this year." I know there is no Strotman that wrestled for St. Paris Graham. That is why I gave Q a little dig.

Sorry Q! I got off the topic again.
no need to apologize fatman you just need to figure out who is going to stop the spartans on the lanes this year. they will have an unbelievable team this year led by brandon davis and john hagen. they are too legit this year buddy
Old 11-18-10, 10:18 PM
All Ohio

Tanner, Let's give this a try. Let's talk bowling.

I am surprised you did not mention Koester. Do you think Hagen and (Davis, sorry never heard of him) are better than Koester? What did Hagen average last year? Maybe a 175? From reading your earlier post it appears you feel he has improved, but it seems like it would be a big leap to unhinge Koester from the top of the pyramid. What about Rysz, and Meister? It looks like all the pieces are there. If RB can put it all together, they should have a good year. Yes, I did admit that RB has a talented team!

Northwest and Glen Este get overlooked because they are not "Big School", but they have really good teams! They are both returning several good bowlers in addition to their studs. Glen Este has Pesnichak coming back. He led the FAVC in average. Northwest has Bender coming back, second in the FAVC individual average category. You can bet on both teams to win their respective divisions.

The two local teams that did particularly well last year are X and Oak Hills and they seem to be a big question mark. X lost their starters to graduation -Oak Hills looks to return one part time starter.. Anyone know anything about them?

Last edited by Fatman; 11-19-10 at 01:08 AM..
Old 11-21-10, 03:47 AM
Moderated User

Quote:
Tanner, Let's give this a try. Let's talk bowling.

I am surprised you did not mention Koester. Do you think Hagen and (Davis, sorry never heard of him) are better than Koester? What did Hagen average last year? Maybe a 175? From reading your earlier post it appears you feel he has improved, but it seems like it would be a big leap to unhinge Koester from the top of the pyramid. What about Rysz, and Meister? It looks like all the pieces are there. If RB can put it all together, they should have a good year. Yes, I did admit that RB has a talented team!

Northwest and Glen Este get overlooked because they are not "Big School", but they have really good teams! They are both returning several good bowlers in addition to their studs. Glen Este has Pesnichak coming back. He led the FAVC in average. Northwest has Bender coming back, second in the FAVC individual average category. You can bet on both teams to win their respective divisions.

The two local teams that did particularly well last year are X and Oak Hills and they seem to be a big question mark. X lost their starters to graduation -Oak Hills looks to return one part time starter.. Anyone know anything about them?
your headless fatman
Old 11-21-10, 04:34 PM
Freshman

xbombermannn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
yes it is a sports blog website.... so either stop talking about bowling and lets talk about a sport
Old 11-21-10, 07:51 PM
All Ohio

Do any of you anything to add to what I posed to Tanner. Q, Bien, don't waste the key strokes to reply.

DON'T any of you guys have something to say about high school bowling. The dribble that comes out of the RB guys is useless.

Damn guys, surely someone out there can bring something worthwhile to talk about.
Old 11-21-10, 09:11 PM
All Yappi

BobcatBomber is an unknown quantity at this point
RB didn't do much last year. What's gonna change?
Old 11-21-10, 10:29 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobcatBomber View Post
RB didn't do much last year. What's gonna change?
whats goin to change???? well lets see we run the show and hagen is a much improved bowler. he averaged a 296 over the summer !!!!!!!! and koester is one of the top in the city. also bdavis is playing this year and he couldnt last year cause he is dumb as ---- and was ineligible. however he is back this year and averages a 214. they only lost one key member to the team and that is evan "money" macht. he couldnt play causes he puts work before bowling. but they will miss his 98 average. he was one of the most clutch players on the team if not the state!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: