Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-02-17, 03:44 PM
All Ohio

TCSoup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambeau Fields View Post
Way too many words, Stivie. I'm not sorting through that word salad. Sorry.

Yes, *Brian Thomas. Correction. Sorry. He's no longer with the program. Maybe he's gonna be Jon Gruden's side kick at his QB Camp ? LOL.

I will continue this debate with you if you are concise and to the point. I made two very discrete and concise points above (in 150 words or less). If you can respond, in kind, to the these questions (in 150 words or less) I will continue.

1.) What is your basis for asserting that the kid would never start at Scioto or Coffman?(please respond in 150 words or less).

2.) Do you sincerely believe that Scioto would have looked the other way, had the team involved been Kilbourne, Marysville, or even Jerome? (please respond in 150 words or less).
Coach Thomas is now at Bishop Watterson
Old 08-02-17, 03:57 PM
All World

Lambeau Fields will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCSoup View Post
Coach Thomas is now at Bishop Watterson
Interesting. Would have been ironic as he!! had he ended up at DeSales.

Hope he can help Watty get things stabilized again. They've really had a tough go of it recently. They seem to have been outmanned vs. DeSales for the past several years. Its always a bit more interesting around the 614 when that game is more of a toss-up. Good luck to the Coach Thomas and the Eagles.
Old 08-02-17, 04:18 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the sharp insightful commentary fellas, right on point to the actual post,, but then again wouldn't expect anything less . Keep up the great work .
Old 08-02-17, 04:21 PM
All World

That was a great game and M-Ville had a nice club that season making the play-offs, I also hope they can get it together , hope the dynamics Boss mentioned aren't as strong but I have heard a few things as well , I know and have known some of the people in the community, great people , a lot of heart , good families , hope any issues get better including the gridiron which is secondary really.
Old 08-02-17, 04:48 PM
All World

Everyone loves lists , not a lot to talk about just yet as two a days just starting , I will follow up my Coffman as a program thought with who have been the top 10 programs at the big school level in Central Ohio in the last 15 years or so { Starting in 2000?} ?

Just off the top of my head to get it out there if anyone wants to add their opinions

1} Davidson - no brainer , not only two titles but consistent play off team AND WINNER once they get there. May be fading a bit in terms of consistency .

2} Pick Central - Been to a state final and two other state Semi's. consistently produces good tough high level players who go to the next level , play-offs every year wins their league

3} Coffman - two state Semi' teams , a couple other clubs who in that class but for various reasons and match-ups didn't go that far , play-offs almost always , players that play in college at a decent rate , a couple NFL guys .

After this I would have to do more work , UA has the state title but has missed play-offs too much to get past Coffman , Westy South Ibbies come to mind as a possible 4th even with their recent struggles , Pic North has emerged as a pretty consistent performer , Darby as well , although they had a tough time and were affected more than Davidson from the school split when Bradley opened .

Welcome any lists whether it is 5 or 8 or 10 .

Best places to watch a game?

Grove City always seems to get towards the top of this list and rightfully so , throwback Americana effect, I loved watching there. My short list and after GC no strict order

1} Grove City

2} The Marv

3} Gahanna

4} Westy Central - is right on top of the field

5} DeSales - like that older city like neighborhood dynamic

6} St Chuck's - small tiny visitor section but reminds me of the older prep school School Ties feel , some may remember the movie Matt Damon Brandan Fraser , Ben Affleck , prep school gets the transfer from some small steel town in PA ? Pretty solid 90's movie .

7} Davidson -

I have never been to a game at Grandview but have driven by during a game after going to Dinner there, , looks like a neat neighborhood venue.
Old 08-02-17, 05:54 PM
All Ohio

TCSoup is on a distinguished road
Olentangy add to your first list . The Braves have been solid especially as of late.

Newark's White Field , Played there seems like a hundred years ago and the City has put money into it and it has held up well with a old throw back feel.
Old 08-02-17, 06:03 PM
All World

I would say Olentangy is a top 10 no question , Haven't been to a football venue at Nerk but the place definitely has that old school feel . Football improved last year , hopefully that continues .

Marysville venue is OK but gets huge Up's for having Benny's Pizza nearby to bring home , if you haven't been to Benny's or taken the Pizza home MAKE IT A POINT TO . IT'S OUTSTANDING
Old 08-02-17, 08:44 PM
All American

sapientia et veritas is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
6} St Chuck's - small tiny visitor section
Love me some Chucks. Lots of family went thru there. Strong academics; terrible football and terrible footballers, including family, lol. Dig it that Jacoby is there. Might make some men out of them sissies. Visitor section was gone last season. We shared bleachers. Old Picktown local Jeffy Fix doing the announcing, play by play, and manly cheerleading all at once last season. Rolling riot. They had one playaaaazzz. Betting they get better until ole Bob gives it up. Hawks 53 Chucks 13 in 2017. Line will be YUGE and solidly gelled. Great that the game is moved to week 10. Just like Crusaders or Rolling Thunders except with Harbins, ha ha. We'd hate to face these guys in Quidditch or Ultimate Frisbee. I've seen those squads doing two a days at Nelson Park during runs in late winter, and they just kill it.
Old 08-03-17, 07:40 AM
All World

I am guessing they kick Hartely's azzz in Debate and Robotics as well , not to mention a better Junior Classical league squad.

Hartley obviously cares more about Football and is getting more talent each year to enter the hallowed halls, good to see them play in a region without a huge personnel advantage and play schools they have something in common with . Funny how they get credit for moving up even though they had no choice.

Kind of like getting credit for going up a tax bracket , you get the raise you have to go up whether you like it or not. You have more 4.5 and under studs walking the halls, you beat people up from the farms you move up to play with teams more your level , you didn't choose it no props. You aren't being punished because you can't beat up on Jackie Alder anymore , or Indian Lake Voke .

DeSales - Hartley play-off match-up ? With the talent and tradition , that would be worth my price of admission
Old 08-06-17, 10:35 PM
Freshman

Montythedog is on a distinguished road
Your head coach learned part of his trade at St. Charles. Crabtree still appears to be doing very well.

He also has Coffmann scrimmaging against St.Charles.
Old 08-09-17, 12:48 PM
All World

Yes Coach was at ST Chuck's briefly , Fisher Catholic before that. Played the Chucksters in 2014 over there in West Bexley . Wasn't pretty Coffman's best team since 2007 IMO.

Anyway , very early four way scrimmage was a bit sloppy , but getting reps and learning is most important thing in any scrimmage. O-Line needs time , has some pieces but needs more reps not just to improve, but to see who may go where. Probably have to move their best guy to Left Tackle, and may be play him part time on the defensive line .

D-Line is a bit thin, playing a 3-4 is necessary as they did last year , looking back at Middle school years, a few kids who you thought may be on the d-Line aren't there anymore, a transfer and a just not wanting to play guy . Senior Cole Bagozzi is the lone full time starter and can play Nose or End { would be a great Offensive guard as well IMO} Is at about 255 and can squat over 500 pounds{ great for a college lineman }

LB'S Hoak , Crabtree and Boateng along with converted DB Jr. Hamilton have the chance to be a special group , we'll see how it develops , a lot of experience .

Heavy in some spots, RB and WR'S slots may be , set at QB But thin in a few spots as well as indicated . I do think despite losing most of the secondary or pretty much all of it with one of them who did see some action playing that 4th LB spot , there is enough athletes to have a solid unit at some point, team will look different in 5 weeks when they absolutely have to be better in order to win{ Weeks 4 and 5 vs Olentangy and Gahanna}

Some news , Notes.

Soph RB/Slot Mike Drennan the first ever Frosh starter at Coffman got great reviews at Ohio State's Friday Night lights as many of you probably read. Being touted as a possible top 2020 guy in Ohio. Looks a thicker stronger and will be counted on more to shoulder a bigger load this year. O-line should be very motivated to improve when they consider the type of player they are responsible for providing some space for.

And of course there are others who are productive offensive players as well . As I said in the off-season, Coffman among other programs need to develop a culture within the culture of developing offensive lineman , where it al starts on football teams .

AJ Kirk a rising Frosh yet to step foot in any High School was reported to be going to Watterson just a few weeks ago when he was written about in the Friday Night lights re-cap . a 2021 recruit like now teammate Mike Drennan has received a scholly from Kentucky before even playing a down in High school .

Kirk 's best spot is at Safety . Will he be the SECOND Frosh to start at Coffman ? Half brother of former Buckeye and NFL defensive back Mike Doss . Two QB'S look capable of playing . Sr. leader Ersnt and talented and still improving { Footwork footwork footwork }Jr. Brown who is athletic and a run threat .

RB'S Cam Scott { Sr. lead back at the younger levels } and Sr. Sturdivant who has bene very good when healthy along with may be Sr. Sky Wayne perhaps ? make up a excellent stable of backs. Also Defensive lineman Darius Cummings could be an option ?

As I have said for years now, I for one and know some other fans share my thoughts , would like to see 3-4 players play two ways , not full time but full one side part the other, this year's team because of some personnel imbalance would benefit from it greatly and getting your best 11 on the field at the same time as much as possible is always a good thing.

Have to say a pretty loaded DeSales club is a definite favorite in the Saturday morning third edition of the second scrimmage . Coffman will be better for the experience as usual in this spirited scrimmage 10.00 AM AT DESALES.
Old 08-09-17, 12:56 PM
All World

Lambeau Fields will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Have to say a pretty loaded DeSales club is a definite favorite in the Saturday morning third edition of the second scrimmage .
Are you Lou Holtzing us here, Stiv or is that a sincere belief?

A few pages back people were talking R2 championship for this team. Now an underdog to DeSales? I suppose both could be true. If so though, it doesn't ay much for R2. Or says a ton about DeSales.
Old 08-09-17, 01:10 PM
All World

I never said a R-2 championship myself, so what others were saying is irrelevant to my post , not saying there isn't good potential Boss.

I have also been on record as saying that R-2 is clearly the least arduous of the four regions, not saying weak as I don't thin any region at the D-1 level should be considered weak , but it is what it is, the others have either mmore power publics in them and or Catholics in them.

And if you have read any of my thoughts the last few years I have a lot of respect for DeSales as a program and it is fact that the talent level is going up pretty rapidly lately. Bigger D-lineman , faster LB'S and rush ends , bruising running backs more d-1 offers for their kids as well. Have seen them up close the last two years , very impressive .

So yes it can be both in this case , although it is so early saying that Coffman is a favorite to win a region even R-2 is a stretch. I do think it is too early to tell for most teams , there are some of course you look at and know they aren't winning many games and some you know are .
Old 08-09-17, 01:24 PM
All Region

AHM is on a distinguished road
Talked to some people who were actually at the scrimmage yesterday who know football. They said Pick Central and Toledo Catholic were both very good. Said Coffamn was not good. In their words: Coffman is the worst we have seen them in a long time and the softest they have been. Said St Charles looked like a JV team. Take it for what its worth.
Old 08-09-17, 03:08 PM
All World

Worst team and softest in a long time ? Hmm may be 3-7 4-6? I figured they might win 6 games myself but may be that was optimistic and to think the Seniors were once very solid and won most of their games all the way up to now and to regress all the way to one of the worst and softest teams ever seen is truly a bitter pill to say the least good thing there is still some time left in the season to may be improve to may be third worst Coffman team in Crabtrees era

Thanks for your contribution
Old 08-10-17, 06:16 AM
All World

Yes , I was not being serious opining a 3-7 or 4-6 , Crabtree hasn't had a losing season in his tenure with his worst 6-4 [One Time in 2005 with a young team right after the school split with Jerome} losing only one game by more than one score{ Davidson } missing the play-offs twice in 16 years both by just a smidge getting harbined by some teams having unusually poor season .

So 6-4 seems to be a floor for this program{ Happened once} with this coaching staff which has changed a bit but has good continuity. Too many quality players with some experience and high performance levels to have a bad season .

So after ONE week of the season , as much as AHM is a negative force surrounding this thread and the Coffman community , his " Guys" who " KNOW" football { Doesn't everyone on this thread who bashes Coffman ? LOL} had a pretty simple observation may be. Coffman supporters weren't thrilled with most of the proceedings.

One week a ton of new guys,, some young guys, some undersized guys on defense going out there against not only large strong kids, { Was told PC isn't a nasty hard group up front but are pretty freaking big} but experienced kids , the results going against one of the possible favorite to win the whole shooting match in D-1 , and a Catholic D-3 power with a history of producing not only D-1 college kids but some NFL guys as well , getting pushed around and taking some lumps would appear to be softness I suppose

The kids aren't soft, they were a bit overmatched in some areas , the learning curve and experience factor and being coached up is something that ahs to happen , not to mention the kids being in different positions , some shuffling of personnel that needs to happen as well .

The two excellent clubs they faced yesterday didn't have some of these issues and the results showed that. Coffman has a multitude of Linebacker type bodies , excellent depth at that position and will have an good secondary at some point, no doubt , BUT , the defensive front is thin no getting around it .

they are playing some undersized inexperienced kids, DeSales with a handful of O-lineman coming back will have great success most likely running the football in a scrimmage . Last year with Ben Frye who is at Duke now who at 255 was a force ,and 280 pound Joe Kendrick at nose more than held their own against Booth and the Desales Run game.

This year is akin to may be 2013 when they struggled in the scrimmage season and out of the gate before getting things straightened out and gaining experience and were a decent club by the end of it winning a play-off game handily against a team that took them apart in a scrimmage { Centerville} . that is upfront that is , this team is much more experienced and talented overall in other areas , Linebacker and running back especially but also Wide receiver unit also has more potential ?

Toledo CC was reported to be VERY BIG up front, so is PC , both have athletes everywhere, both could be playing up Northeast in a final and are able to paly with anyone in the state , Coffman in some areas after one week was not at that level.

I am not saying the first three weeks are cakewalks { OK may be week three vs Canada } but basically the D-front and O-line has about 5 weeks from now to elevate and get better and in this program they usually do , so going to Lewis Center in week 4, I think the units will look a little different in performance , they will have at least some experience, and personnel will be different in some areas, with programs who are really good with more known starters going against t kids may be not even playing where they will be and having less experience , scrimmage results like this can and do happen.

It's all about what you are say by the end of September pushing for the play-offs than what you look like after a week or two of camp.
Old 08-10-17, 06:27 AM
All World

Also , I talked to a Scioto guy last night and he seemed encouraged by some of the negative Coffman vibe after one week . Hmm I am sure Perrysburg liked reading this as well if they did.

Well ,Perrysburg had a great run lately came back to earth last year , two years after making a state Semifinal , and Scioto improved greatly throughout the season last year making the play-offs and wining a game crushing Massillon . But remember you don't have PC'S and Toledo CC'S kids . I am sure you know that, but just a reminder LOL
Old 08-10-17, 06:52 AM
All District

Iluvftball is on a distinguished road
Apparently Coffman do not have TCC or PC talent either!
Stivie
One question. Why have you been bashing Scioto? We are over here in our own world not thinking about Coffman or bashing Coffman. But everytime I get on this Coffman board you got something to say about Scioto. I stopped by the scrimmage and Coffman looked bad. Although my son is at Scioto I have attended at least 2 or more Coffman games a year since 2000(. This years team is not going to dominate anyone. DBs are VERY SUSPECT! Doughnut might have to play some DB this season.
Old 08-10-17, 08:22 AM
All World

Come on man , did you just literally skip over the part where I laud the great improvement throughout the season ? the big win in the play-offs vs Massillon, IS THAT BASHING SIR ? Not enough praise Sir ? Give me a break . Your program gets NO HEAT compared to the bashing Coffman gets on here you get NADA , the null set, zero .

Come on now, saying that it may be premature for a Scioto fan to be very confident after ONE WEEK playing top notch teams and getting humbled { what would have happened to your kids up front if you scrimmaged them ?? WORSE RESULTS IS WHAT }

Tired of the whining Sir , you just trashed Coffman worse than saying may be the guy I spoke with should realize that Sciot isn't lining up with PC or TCC personnel is all .

You guys won't dominate anyone either Sir . Have said MANY TIMES that Donut will be really useful in the secondary and will probably cover some of the top guys they play .

So sayin that your team isn't as good as those folks is really that hurtful and causes you to bash Coffman who is aid didn't have their personnel either ? I already said that Sir. You didn't have to .

But apparently you only read and look for anything negative perceived or otherwise, really get a grip, do you skip over the praise ? it seems so , so your team is superior this year in every unit , Coffman a big underdog in week 2 is your opinion ? Run wild in the secondary ? Easy win for your Irish ? Your team lighting it up after a week and a half of camp ? How does your line look ? Who have you scrimmaged?

Trust me you bash Coffman and have in the past , don't care if you go to games , must be confident now ,, and I will retract your kids are every bit as strng confident and experienced as the Toledo CC kids and PC kids.

Funny how I come on here post a less than flattering portrait of a scrimmage against two excellent teams get accused of Holtzing after a week of practice and still others come on and pile on ?

Can't imagine what it would be like if I said anything positive. Incredible bias agasint this program , like a shark to blood , "worst team they have had" "soft as puppy crap", won't dominate anyone , On my worst day I am not going to a thread and bashing a team or program over a poor scrimmage performance especially when it's against excellent teams
Old 08-10-17, 08:40 AM
Varsity

Scrumper is on a distinguished road
Please remember that this was a scrimmage. Many players were used in a variety of positions to evaluate. Changes have probably already been made after film review. Sat will be a better judge of team.

But, for the record, there is more than enough talent to drown any river rats in week two. Injury bug sounds like it has bit the QB for the first few weeks. Good luck to Scioto this season, except week two.
Old 08-10-17, 09:17 AM
All World

Reminds me of 2013 , when many came gleefully on the Huddle forum to mock , bash and laugh at the Rocks when Centerville " OPENED UP A CAN ON THEM" in a week two scrimmage as I remember the quote .

Pathetic , soft bad, miss the play-offs, 6-4 at best , I remember all of it , I was questioned strongly and mocked a bit for saying that the team could potentially win 8 games but 7 was probably more realistic .

Well the schedule was much tougher early than it is this year , Jerome was decent and Rocks eeekd one out . Scioto with Connor and a few other studs { McDonald got loose a time or two , Rocks self destructed a bit} beat them in week two . At McKinley was an other loss and got handled by a very good Davidson team { their last real good team IMO } . 1-3 , Marysville next a playoff team that year , big crowd, a lot of talk between t the communities students etc. .

Rocks pulled that one out converting a 4th down with a 30 yard TD pass late. didn't lose again until round 2 of the play-offs to Wayne .

Bad offensive line , soft, kids in the 2014 class lost a ton in Middle school Frosh team . offensive line came together , kids kept at it, improved and made the play -offs even beating the team that opened the can on them in an all important scrimmage that is of course a great and accurate barometer of future success , beating Centerville by 28 points .

Good points Scrump , Saturday may not be pretty either, who knows, DeSales has some nice personnel edges in some key areas, right now, , it's OK , I am sure the Catholic guys will be here circa 12.30 Saturday afternoon like white on rice to gleefully bash, even though I always praise tir teams as being better and more talented every year and improving as programs the last few years especially, , You see praising talent levels of Catholics is the new 'BASHING " they want to be known as being better football teams due to their personal and moral superiority , not their talent .

Obviously DeSales has a great history as a program, well coached tradition and good kids and community , saying they have elevated their talent level is not BASHING or overlooking other positive qualities.

I expect no such praise of Coffman even in years where they have state level ability , it simply never happens here, it's more fun to be bashed al the time ,can't wait for reaction Saturday , it was bad when the scrimmages were competitive, , if this one isn't LOOK OUT , the sharks are circling . Always appreciate the comments even if 98 percent negative, or fine tooth combing of my thoughts to poke holes, always fun and this page is very well viewed .

I remember first starting the Coffman thread and some screamed , this isn't the huddle NO ONE CARES" about Coffman HERE why start a thread? Well I am not sure how much'THEY" whoever they is, cares but people stop by for some reason , keep coming fellas .
Old 08-10-17, 10:39 AM
All District

uncle_rico is an unknown quantity at this point
The Stallions are definitely loaded this year but I still think they will struggle to make it to Canton. Last year's team was the best in some time and bowed out in the semis. D3 was stacked and this year is no exception.

I'm not sure how much Wiggins will show Coffman. I would be surprised if his big playmakers play more than a couple of series.

On a side note, what's going on with that Kirk kid? I know he lives in the Davidson district so how is he attending Coffman? At one time it was rumored he was considering DeSales but opted for Watterson, then abruptly switched to Coffman. Not sure how that works but something doesn't add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-17, 11:46 AM
All World

Obviously isn't living in the Davidson district now and when he was made it clear he wasn't going there (uncle Mike in an article said they didn't like the system)

Mccalistets site mentioned he lived in Coffman school district recently .He was being mentioned as going to attend Watty. Changed his mind I guess . Nothing to add up not a transfer situation he has yet to attend HS. He is going to his district HS where he lives
Old 08-10-17, 11:55 AM
Varsity

Scrumper is on a distinguished road
Uncle Rico, Kirk obviously does not live in Davidson's area if he is enrolled at Coffman. Silly rabbit.

I think he is playing safety right now. But, Kirk is in the mix for a DB spot. Not sure where. DBs are moving around a lot.

I do hope there is improvement from Tuesday's scrimmage. I truly believe there will be. Many of the kids were given chances to win their position. Some lost it. Crabby Wil have the young men ready for Perrysburg. There is too much talent on this team not to be well above average.
Old 08-10-17, 12:38 PM
All District

I hate to bust your bubble Scrump, but he lives in the Hilliard school district and has for years. He has a Dublin address but feeds into Davidson. He attended Weaver 7th grade, Sells for 8th and then repeated 8th at St. Brendan. His residence has never changed. I'm sure Davidson, DeSales, Watterson or St. Chucks would have loved to have him but obviously he sees Coffman as the best fit for him for whatever reason.

Old 08-10-17, 12:48 PM
All World

SROHIO Developmental Combine – Columbus March 2017
The Developmental Combine Results: A. All hand held times on this chart. B. Height and weight measured with no shoes. C. Vertical jump measured off jump pad. D. One of the cones in the L-cone test was improperly replaced. Time maybe 4 tenths faster.
Name School Class Height Weight 40 Vertical Jump 5-10-5
Broad Jump L-cone

Power Ball A J Joyce Groveport Madison 2020 5’8 202 5.62 20.9 5.04 7’5 8.41 24’6 Alex Miller Independence 2019 5’10 303 5.49 20.1 5.20 6’4 8.32 24’6 Ali Iverson Olentangy 2018 5’10 164 4.44 33.5 4.03 9’9 6.62 31’0 Allen Smith Westerville Central 2018 5’10 185 4.58 38’8 3.98 10’1 6.66 31’5 Angelo Hubbard Canal Winchester 2018 6’2 205 5.12 29.3 4.65 8’2 8.00 27’0 Anthony Kirk Dublin Coffman 2021 6’0 180 4.53 30.6 4.11 9’6 6.94 27’6 Anthony Stoltz Akron St Vincent St Mary 2020 5’10 152 4.91 24.9 4.53 7’7 7.03 26’6 Ashawn Berry Euclid 2019 6’0 233 5.91 19.2 5.16 6’7 8.93 24’0 Ashton Gilkey Westerville Central 2018 6’1 180 4.69 32.4 4.36 9’1 6.75 27’8 Brandon Coleman Columbia 2019 6’2 196 4.66 26.5 4.37 8’10 7.06 24’6 Brandon Haley Granville 2019 5’8 180 4.62 27’3 4.5 8’7 6.90 24’0 Brayton Schmidt Sylvania Southview 2019 6’0 184 5.04 22.5 4.58 7’8 7.40 18’6 Breyon Eddings Reynoldsburg 2020 5’9 120 5.13 25.2 4.28 7’10 7.31 19’3 Brody Kidwell New Albany 2020 5’11 156 5.07 25.7 4.41 7’11 7.29 24’6 Brydon Ratliff Cardington 2020 5’10 150 5.08 26.9 4.53 7’7 7.28 23’0 C J Kiss Gahanna Lincoln 2019 6’3 183 4.87 25.1 4.53 8’5 6.93 26’6 Caden Calhoun Johnstown 2019 5’8 140 4.66 31.7 4.03 9’1 6.72 27’6 Caleb Burr Avon Lake 2018 6’2 196 4.62 35.8 4.15 9’6 6.47 31’6 Caleb Crawley Columbus Acacdemy 2019 6’2 193 5.00 27.3 4.83 8’5 7.40 29’0 Caleb Pierce Big Walnut 2018 6’2 316 5.61 21.3 4.65 7’10 7.53 29’6 Caleb Stevens Riverside 2018 5’9 176 4.58 33.4 4.44 8’11 7.28 30’6 Caleb Writesel Johnstown 2018 5’11 252 5.80 17.2 5.04 6’7 8.11 27’0 Chad Douglas Jr Independence 2018 6’0 288 5.50 19.6 5.12 6’9 8.00 30’0 Charles Goers Cardington 2020 5’9 168 4.83 26.8 4.49 8’3 7.44 21’6 Cody Johnson Columbus Grove 2019 6’3 370 6.01 18.8 5.08 6’1 8.25 28’6 Colin Hayes Fairview 2018 5’10 146 5.17 25.9 4.54 7’10 7.46 25’6 Conor Head Revere 2018 6’3 261 5.19 26.5 4.62 7’7 7.47 31’6 Daleron McCarrel Independence 2018 6’1 189 5.29 23.6 4.57 8’1 7.35 27’0 Daniel Kill Cardington 2018 5’10 198 4.75 27.6 4.36 8’7 6.81 30’6 Darien Abron Reynoldsburg 2019 6’0 176 4.87 28’4 4.32 8’9 6.88 23’6
Old 08-10-17, 12:50 PM
All World

Anthony Kirk Dublin Coffman 2021 6’0 180 4.53 30.6 4.11 9’6 6.94 27’6

This combine was in March so he was in the Coffman district at that time, but thinking of going to Watterson , changed to Coffman. the only 8th grader there it seems , so he is free to go where eh wants depending where lives which at that time was the Coffman district and still is.

Mcallister said "

"Anthony Kirk Jr who lives in the Coffman School district put up some really good numbers. Measured 6′-179 (no shoes). Ran a 4.53/40. Ran a 4.11/shuttle. Broad jumped 9’6. Verticaled 30.6. These numbers are really good, but especially for Anthony, because he is in the 8th grade."
Old 08-10-17, 01:03 PM
All World

What Bubble lightweight? Burst a bubble? really? got Bubbles going over where an 8th grader decided to go to school? Really good prospect , but your bubble bursting hating crap is weak but then again that's you being you .

'For whatever" reason " ummm how about it is a really good school ? One of the top few in CO in terms of combing Athletic performance and academic performance ? High expectations on the field and off ? Really good staff of teachers? Really high standardized tests scores? Kids go to really good colleges ? Realy good athletic support and facilities , kids get college offers at a nice rate for sports AND GET A LOT OF MERIT MONEY academically ?

Nice community with a lot of amenities ? I think that covers 'Whatever reason , SO DID YOU CONTACT OHASSA YET TO DRIVE TO HILLIARD WHERE HE LIVES IN THAT SCHOOL DISTRICT ?

So is that a sharing of some kind ? Some kids in the Sells area get to go to Weaver and some Weaver kids go to Sells? Is he and brother Mike having you over for dinner anytime soon lightweight? Seems like you know a lot about twhere this kid lives and where he goes to school , so Mcallister was wrong he still and always ahs for years and years lived in the Hilliard district but will just show up at Coffman ? Not thinking that is possible, may be you need to stalk the family a bit harder SMH YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM , did someone put you In charge of recruiting him ? YOU FAILED .
Old 08-10-17, 01:09 PM
All District

HC, I assure you he does not live in the Coffman school district. He lives in Ballentrae which feeds into Davidson. I'm sure if you did a property search on Michael Doss you would find it pretty quickly. He actually worked out with Watterson all summer and didn't "transfer" to Coffman until 2 weeks ago. As a DeSales fan I'm glad to see him get away from Watty, just wish he was a Stallion. I saw him play at St Brendan last year and he was a man amongst boys. But again, he repeated 8th grade so you would hope that he would dominate at that level.

Old 08-10-17, 01:20 PM
All World

I Know Ballantrae well , those kids go to Hilliard schools, not Dublin , so you are saying he will be an illegal student" How is it you know so much about him ? so you are in contact with the family and where they live and where they may live? And how can an 8TH GRADER TRANSFER? He hasn't attended class yet, he can move again next week and show up to Gahanna if he wants at this stage, wouldn't say he transferred fro Coffman seeing as he has never attended a class there, running and lifting weights with Watterson kids doesn't mean he was officially a student there , so he's not a transfer is he?

again YOU SEEM TO KNWO A LOT ABOUT HIM , why ? and if he is in Hilliard district he can't go to DeSales can he ? so why do you care of know so much ? So yo ua re saying he is ineligible to attend Coffman ? ?