Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Admin > Stow Bulldogs

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-28-09, 11:59 AM
Freshman

LostWarrior is on a distinguished road
Stow Foootball

so bulldawg nation are you going to have a season that will attempt 500, or another season where below average play is topped off by terrible coaching.
Old 08-28-09, 06:21 PM
All World

oldline70
Trolling is alive and well and off to a great start, I see...and it's not even the Roosevelt game yet!
Old 08-28-09, 08:00 PM
Freshman

was just wondering
Old 08-29-09, 01:50 PM
All World

oldline70
I'm wondering if you are the guy who sat in the top of the hill at the last scrimmage against Parma Normandy screaming at the players and coaches. You sound like about the same guy. Anyway, that guy was a class act, no doubt about it!
Old 08-29-09, 09:40 PM
Freshman

no i am an alumni and truly just wanted to know if it is going to get any better. since from what i know they have only had one good season between the last to coaches and those kids where just good. to me that isn't building a program. thats all, i hope the best for the bulldogs.
Old 09-07-09, 11:56 AM
All World

oldline70
Quiet board in Bulldogland this year.

Massillon might turn out to be a whuppin', but I still love the Dawgs and give them a fightin' chance. Here's hoping they can believe in themselves enough to pull this off.
Old 09-08-09, 09:22 AM
Freshman

really oldline70 you are a true optimist. stow will be out played by atleast 21 points. its sad to say but i think the bulldogs will be at best 2-8.
Old 09-09-09, 07:07 AM
All World

oldline70
I don't agree. I think Stow's got a shot at a decent year, but I have no inside info to the program and really don't know the players or what they bring or don't bring to the table. At the high school level I believe it really doesn't matter...it's about buying into a coaching scheme and having hte players fit roles and work hard to become winners.

It does amaze me at the level of apathy in Stow. This is a goldmine of opportunity people! Tons of people want to win here; they just need a plan and to execute the plan. Someohow Stow has to find a way to tap into its potential. It's got a storied sports history. Larry Csonka anyone? Kip Koski? Tom Swing? Scads of talent walks the hallways at Stow Munroe Falls High School, and these kids want to work to win...let's get it going Stow!! A true diamond in the rough.
Old 09-13-09, 07:56 PM
Freshman

you are very right that stow is a "A true diamond in the rough". though when you have roughly a 1000 boys and you only muster 50 for varsity team that is a huge problem. something has to be done to win over future students, and i think the current staff is unable to do it. also you are very right that stowites want to win, but i they really dont want to pay the price. they had a good coach who wanted to build a program in that Boedecker ( sorry if it is misspelled) guy but they drove him back to nordonia where he went to the playoffs multiple times. stowites often want things but dont have the will to see them through i think. i hope i am wrong and i hope the best for those young men playin do well.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: