Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-03-18, 07:14 AM
All Region

snakenbake70 is on a distinguished road
Top Camp @ Logan Elm-June 8th & 9th-Bo Jordan, Ross Thatcher, and Jim Edwards

Great Opportunity to get better on top with some great coaches.

Logan Elm Wrestling- Top Camp
June 8th &9th

Ross Thatcher
NCAA All American
Big Ten & NCAA Champion Coach

Bo Jordan
4x State Champion
4x All-American

Jim Edwards
NCAA All-American
State Champion Coach

Where: Logan Elm HS Athletic Barn-Located behind school.
9575 Tarlton Rd, Circleville, Ohio 43113

When: June 8th 10:00am to 11:30am & 12:30pm to 2:00pm & 2:30 to
3:30
June 9th 10:00am to 11:30am & 12:30pm to 2:00pm

Cost: $125 cash per wrestler

Who: This camp is open to any and all wrestlers

What to Bring: Bring a packed lunch, something to drink and extra money for Camp T-Shirts

Contacts: Ross Thatcher 814-769-4694 - rdt121@osu.edu
Coach Jake Daniels - jake.daniels@loganelm.org

Top Camp
We will focus all of our energy and effort into the Top Position for this camp. We will concentrate on all aspects of holding your opponent down, turning your opponent for back points and pinning your opponent. We will also work on lift and returns and Top tactics and strategy for transitions from takedowns to turns.

Logan Elm Wrestling - Top Camp
June 8th & 9th

Name __________________________________________________ __________________________
Address ____________________________________ City ____________________________________
Cell # __________________________________________________ ___________________________
E-Mail __________________________________________________ ___________________________
Age _____________ Grade you are going into ____________________________________________
Paid $125 ____________________________How long have you be wrestling _________________

Parents: Please Read and Sign!
1. My child has permission to attend the Logan Elm Wrestling camp.
2. I have no knowledge of any physical impairment that would affect or be affected by my childís participation in the Logan Elm wrestling camp.
3. I acknowledge that, at camp my child will participate in a sport that will involve physical contact of the body with other persons or objects including the mat where he may risk injury.
4. I specifically, fully and forever, waive and release Logan Elm HS, Clinicians, Counselors and Logan Elm wrestling camp, its owner and staff liability and claims for damages my child may sustain at camp and in travel to and from said camp.
5. In the event of an emergency in which my child requires medical care, I authorize the staff of the Logan Elm Wrestling Camp to obtain, for him, necessary medical treatment.

Parentís/Gaurdianís Signature:
__________________________________________________ Date:______________________________

Emergency Contact and Relation:_________________________________________ ________________

Emergency Phone:____________________________________________ _________________________

Emergency Contact and Relation:_________________________________________ ________________

Emergency Phone:____________________________________________ _________________________
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-18, 12:02 PM
All Region

snakenbake70 is on a distinguished road
ttt
Old 05-10-18, 08:57 AM
Junior Varsity

RossThatcher is on a distinguished road
This is going to be a really fun Camp. Can't Wait

Ross