Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-08-18, 07:21 PM
All American

King Arthur is an unknown quantity at this point
Uh, he can't be all that correct.... Alter recruits their All-Stars from way beyond Kettering. Uh, even Hose should know that!

Uh, but I can't speak about Badin but suspect that some of their "All-Stars" come from outside of Hamilton.

Uh, but for this week, and maybe even next week if the Middletown All-Star team wins, it will be All-Stars vs All-Stars, so it's all good. Uh, oh, and then, maybe one of these three Dayton area All-Stars teams will play a Columbus All-Star team... so, uh, the "All-Star" moniker only need be used in the State Finals against a non-All-Star team.
Old 11-08-18, 09:48 PM
All Region

rampanther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
Uh, he can't be all that correct.... Alter recruits their All-Stars from way beyond Kettering. Uh, even Hose should know that!

Uh, but I can't speak about Badin but suspect that some of their "All-Stars" come from outside of Hamilton.

Uh, but for this week, and maybe even next week if the Middletown All-Star team wins, it will be All-Stars vs All-Stars, so it's all good. Uh, oh, and then, maybe one of these three Dayton area All-Stars teams will play a Columbus All-Star team... so, uh, the "All-Star" moniker only need be used in the State Finals against a non-All-Star team.
Will the whining never stop? OHSAA moves all these small schools up to DIII then whine when they have 3 of the final 4 teams. The weak programs should band together and move them up to DII next year so the weak DII programs can have a reason to whine.
Old 11-09-18, 09:54 AM
All District

THE FLOCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Yee Doggie, it's gameday. Time to see who backs up all their talking. Which recruits will play better?
Old 11-09-18, 01:08 PM
Freshman

Trench Bully is on a distinguished road
Alter's defense is gonna be coming hard all over #10 of Badin. That well-oiled machine of the Alter defense gonna catch lots of people offguard in this one. 28-6
Old 11-09-18, 01:15 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trench Bully View Post
Alter's defense is gonna be coming hard all over #10 of Badin. That well-oiled machine of the Alter defense gonna catch lots of people offguard in this one. 28-6
#10 is a punk. He was running his mouth all game against Fenwick. He was talkin' about players moms and everything. If I wasn't grown man I'd teach that munchkin an old fashioned Middletown lesson
Old 11-09-18, 01:15 PM
Freshman

50 Tough is on a distinguished road
I'm hearing murmurings that John Bivens III is suiting up tonight, not to just sit on the sidelines. Can anyone confirm??
Old 11-09-18, 01:18 PM
Freshman

Trench Bully is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Tough View Post
I'm hearing murmurings that John Bivens III is suiting up tonight, not to just sit on the sidelines. Can anyone confirm??
I think this could be a reality. Heard he was practicing all week. Also heard rumors #33 Alig is back in action????
Old 11-09-18, 01:22 PM
Freshman

5th Year Senior is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trench Bully View Post
I think this could be a reality. Heard he was practicing all week. Also heard rumors #33 Alig is back in action????
Alig truly is a once in a generation talent, look for him to wreak havoc in the backfield.
Old 11-09-18, 01:25 PM
Varsity

Deep is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Tough View Post
I know #33's father (D-Coordinator Tom Alig) well and he informed me that we won't being seeing his son out there tonight (still healing up from a pretty vicious concussion from early in the season)
Alig may not be back in action, but highly valued running back #35 Tyler Brooks coming back from a 9 week high ankle sprain this week.
Old 11-09-18, 01:31 PM
All District

A little birdy (falcon to be particular) told me that Alter may be resting Bazelak tonight to prepare for Fenwick/Wapak (Fenwick if we're being real) next week. Might be smart, he's probably still shaking in his boots from Joe Durham last year
Old 11-09-18, 01:57 PM
Varsity

Deep is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FLOCK View Post
A little birdy (falcon to be particular) told me that Alter may be resting Bazelak tonight to prepare for Fenwick/Wapak (Fenwick if we're being real) next week. Might be smart, he's probably still shaking in his boots from Joe Durham last year
Yeah, I heard former Beavercreek quarterback, Kale Steneman is starting for the Knights tonight. Interesting confidence.
Old 11-09-18, 02:00 PM
All American

thehawg27 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE FLOCK View Post
#10 is a punk. He was running his mouth all game against Fenwick. He was talkin' about players moms and everything. If I wasn't grown man I'd teach that munchkin an old fashioned Middletown lesson
Everybody knows your a player dummy. How else would you know if someone was going old school "momma" talk during a game???
Old 11-09-18, 02:10 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehawg27 View Post
Everybody knows your a player dummy. How else would you know if someone was going old school "momma" talk during a game???
Good afternoon to you too Mr. Hawg. Did you think of the ever so slight possibility that a PLAYER might have told a PARENT what he was saying, and a PARENT told other adults? Ever heard of word being spread around to other people? Or is that concept too complex for that minuscule brain of yours? Also, very ironic that a guy who still doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're" is calling someone else a dummy. Good day sir.
Old 11-09-18, 02:12 PM
Freshman

50 Tough is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehawg27 View Post
Could be some butthurt father who's son can't take in-game trash talk so he had to go cry to his "daddy". The falcon's are fake tough, grow up Middletown
Old 11-09-18, 02:56 PM
Freshman

Dickmangin is on a distinguished road
I am also hearing rumors of OLB/LT #72 Chad Mbah suiting up for the Knights tonight. This will be his first game back coming off a long year of academic ineligibility. Badin will have hard time handling all of these dogs that haven't had an opportunity to play yet this year. Knights 16- Badin 10 in a very close matchup.
Old 11-09-18, 02:59 PM
Junior Varsity

ELKSTWO is on a distinguished road
Definitely a lot of trolling going on here, leave the parents to this site
Old 11-10-18, 05:45 AM
All American

SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
Badin-Alter

Alter defense dominates in playoff win over Badin

https://www.journal-news.com/sports/...s3Pfp28biCbyK/
Old 11-12-18, 11:06 AM
Varsity