Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 11-06-18, 05:01 PM
HardCorps HardCorps is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-22-17
Posts: 321
HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickeringtonsports View Post
Yes, as it relates to the game itself, Cards had a great team. I thought they were very well coached, lots of speed too. What I like most about their program was how they carried themselves after a tough loss that could have been a win. Sorry to hear what happened to your car but that is definitely the exception and not the rule. Good luck with the rest of the season and I do not hope to see your team later this season.
I just like going to high quality HS football games. Colerain had the speed, Pick had so much power on the line and their own athletes. I watched Pick demoralize a very good Mentor team. With that being said, I am a SW Ohio guy so in 3 weeks I may be rooting against Pick again, whoever we send. Good luck and stay away from the injuries.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 11-06-18, 07:42 PM
bigv bigv is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,963
bigv is on a distinguished road
See where the Bolts linebacker picked up that Buckeye offer
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 11-07-18, 04:58 PM
ELK Strong ELK Strong is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-08-15
Posts: 401
ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Does anyone know if game will be broadcast on TV or streamed online?
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 11-07-18, 05:30 PM
TroyTrojan05 TroyTrojan05 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-11
Posts: 5,358
TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
Does anyone know if game will be broadcast on TV or streamed online?
http://boxcast.tv/channel/ohsaa
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 11-07-18, 07:40 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyTrojan05 View Post
So how does this work. Donít see this weeks matchups
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 11-07-18, 07:41 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
I’m in Indiana and will b working. I’d love b able to watch this game on line
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 11-07-18, 11:04 PM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,406
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Northmont should of been playing Bradley.... PC definitely lucked out Friday night and won the game late on a long fumble return for TD.

Rooting for the Bolts.....
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 11-07-18, 11:05 PM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,406
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
Does anyone know if game will be broadcast on TV or streamed online?
13 of the 16 D1 games were video streamed online so I am sure this one will be streaming. I got see 14 of the 16 D1 games....
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 11-08-18, 12:36 AM
HardCorps HardCorps is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-22-17
Posts: 321
HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
13 of the 16 D1 games were video streamed online so I am sure this one will be streaming. I got see 14 of the 16 D1 games....
What do you do in the summer Vamps when there are no high school football or basketball games being played?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 11-08-18, 08:26 AM
blahblah4everything blahblah4everything is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 05-06-08
Location: Bolts, Bucks & Bengals
Posts: 1,370
blahblah4everything is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCorps View Post
What do you do in the summer Vamps when there are no high school football or basketball games being played?
V2S power rankings in PGA forums. Birdies per par 4 and things like that.....
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 11-08-18, 01:39 PM
coachablekid coachablekid is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-27-12
Posts: 539
coachablekid is on a distinguished road
Both of these suburbs, especially Pickerington take city kids so this game shall be a good one. This game will be determined by which coaching staff makes the right adjustments during the game.
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 11-08-18, 01:54 PM
HardCorps HardCorps is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-22-17
Posts: 321
HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah4everything View Post
V2S power rankings in PGA forums. Birdies per par 4 and things like that.....
Lol bwahaha lol
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 11-08-18, 04:38 PM
OneTiger OneTiger is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-28-09
Posts: 1,112
OneTiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Northmont should of been playing Bradley.... PC definitely lucked out Friday night and won the game late on a long fumble return for TD.

Rooting for the Bolts.....
Lucked out?...PC lost twice late in the 4th...once by 1 pt., once by 3 pts. Did those teams luck out? If so that means PC would have been undefeated and the #1 seed since they beat HD. So ifs and buts and candy and nuts Central would have beat Wayne and be playing SF this week. That sound right???
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 11-08-18, 06:36 PM
Pickeringtonsports Pickeringtonsports is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-18-16
Posts: 251
Pickeringtonsports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachablekid View Post
Both of these suburbs, especially Pickerington take city kids so this game shall be a good one. This game will be determined by which coaching staff makes the right adjustments during the game.
I watched a few of Northmonts games and as long as PC isnít flat, I like their chances. Nothmontís skill positions looked small but could just be because I was watching on TV. Their competition was also questionable. Canít imagine PC playing Tipp City or Vandalia.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 11-08-18, 08:11 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickeringtonsports View Post
I watched a few of Northmonts games and as long as PC isnít flat, I like their chances. Nothmontís skill positions looked small but could just be because I was watching on TV. Their competition was also questionable. Canít imagine PC playing Tipp City or Vandalia.
Really. U mite want to check pc schedule. 1 div 4 and 2 division 3 teams they played. Kinda calling the kettle black there ainít we
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-08-18, 08:13 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
And the one poor team was 0 and 9
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 11-08-18, 08:14 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
And Vandalia was a playoff team. Tip wasn’t all that bad either
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 11-08-18, 08:19 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickeringtonsports View Post
I watched a few of Northmonts games and as long as PC isnít flat, I like their chances. Nothmontís skill positions looked small but could just be because I was watching on TV. Their competition was also questionable. Canít imagine PC playing Tipp City or Vandalia.
What exactly are you trying to say here
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-08-18, 08:30 PM
Pickeringtonsports Pickeringtonsports is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-18-16
Posts: 251
Pickeringtonsports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawpaw53 View Post
Really. U mite want to check pc schedule. 1 div 4 and 2 division 3 teams they played. Kinda calling the kettle black there ainít we
One of the D3 teams was Trotwood. The Chicago team was a defending state champion. The Canadian team sucks and Grove City is a league game. They beat 9-1 Hilliard Davidson, 9-1 Hilliard Bradley and 6-4 Pickerington North who would have won the GWOC. They lost to 9-1 Reynoldsburg and Lancaster which finished 6-4 after starting 0-3.
There is a reason Wayne doesnít play Vandalia, Tipp City or Lebanon. Centerville lost every game and Northmont got blown out by Wayne. It looks like Springfield is the best team Northmont beat. Darby is the 3rd best team in Hilliard.
Iím not saying Northmont canít or will not win but I like PC chances.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-08-18, 08:38 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
The Wayne game was a matter of being out coached in the 2nd half. Only 1 bad half of football the whole year. And how can u defend playing that sucky team. Ok. So Vandalia and tipp not best competition but u make them out like they as bad as the poor 0 And 9 team. Northmont would love have that game back Not saying they would beat Wayne. But it wouldn’t been like that
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 11-08-18, 08:40 PM
Pawpaw53 Pawpaw53 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-27-18
Posts: 36
Pawpaw53 is on a distinguished road
I give pc all the respect. Like I said they r the defending state champs. I really don’t expect northmont to beat them. But I do think they will give them a game. At least I hope so
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 11-08-18, 09:37 PM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,406
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCorps View Post
What do you do in the summer Vamps when there are no high school football or basketball games being played?
I actually have a crap load of games saved to be watched during the summer so every week is High School football for me....

Summer = HORROR MOVIES and METAL MUSIC!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 11-08-18, 10:43 PM
HardCorps HardCorps is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-22-17
Posts: 321
HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
I actually have a crap load of games saved to be watched during the summer so every week is High School football for me....

Summer = HORROR MOVIES and METAL MUSIC!!!!!
Lol bwahaha lol
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 11-09-18, 07:53 AM
ELK Strong ELK Strong is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-08-15
Posts: 401
ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawpaw53 View Post
So how does this work. Donít see this weeks matchups
When I clicked the link, it says I can't watch thru OHSAA site since I live within coverage area. It redirected me to Spectrum to watch online. You might need to use your cable provider link if live within OHSAA coverage area. Here is for Dayton area. http://www.myspectrumsports.com/oh/midohio/schedule
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 11-09-18, 07:58 AM
TroyTrojan05 TroyTrojan05 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-11
Posts: 5,358
TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
If you are within the spectrum service area you must login to your spectrum account to steam the game online (or use someoneís elseís login info like me) and if you are not it looks like you can purchase the game.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old 11-09-18, 08:43 AM
Zezzo! Zezzo! is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-17-11
Posts: 1,868
Zezzo! is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickeringtonsports View Post
One of the D3 teams was Trotwood. The Chicago team was a defending state champion. The Canadian team sucks and Grove City is a league game. They beat 9-1 Hilliard Davidson, 9-1 Hilliard Bradley and 6-4 Pickerington North who would have won the GWOC. They lost to 9-1 Reynoldsburg and Lancaster which finished 6-4 after starting 0-3.
There is a reason Wayne doesnít play Vandalia, Tipp City or Lebanon. Centerville lost every game and Northmont got blown out by Wayne. It looks like Springfield is the best team Northmont beat. Darby is the 3rd best team in Hilliard.
Iím not saying Northmont canít or will not win but I like PC chances.
Great point!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 11-09-18, 01:31 PM
Burt_Terry Burt_Terry is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 09-14-17
Posts: 15
Burt_Terry is on a distinguished road
Northmont has incredible speed and Pick Central won a State Title last year. I think this is going to be an amazing game. Northmont does have some studs on D, but they were pretty ineffective in the Darby game. Pick Central plays a different style than Darby, but they will smash you in the face. Look for Northmont to use whatever space they can find in the secondary. Looking over stats from the last game, Harrycrane should not be able to comment on anything. Darby had 240 yards of offense with 170 of them coming from their FB. Pick Central will score, but I think Northmonts wheelhouse on defense is a good pass rush. If Pick pounds the rock, it could be a long night for NM. This game is a TD either way.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 11-09-18, 01:41 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,870
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
What's your problem with me Burt? I predicted 20-16 PC , you don't agree ?

Not allowed to comment? Umm you think you can do better than i do predicting games for 12 weeks ? PC hasn't dominated games on the ground all year really including last week . Not who they are this year . Unless Northmont defense is weaker than i realize i think the score stays lower . 20 should be good enough for PC to win I believe.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 11-09-18, 02:40 PM
Pickeringtonsports Pickeringtonsports is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-18-16
Posts: 251
Pickeringtonsports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
What's your problem with me Burt? I predicted 20-16 PC , you don't agree ?

Not allowed to comment? Umm you think you can do better than i do predicting games for 12 weeks ? PC hasn't dominated games on the ground all year really including last week . Not who they are this year . Unless Northmont defense is weaker than i realize i think the score stays lower . 20 should be good enough for PC to win I believe.
Northmont will not have a speed advantage in this game. I think this is a low scoring game as well. PC usually gives up a score early, makes some adjustments and goes on lock down after that. I am projecting 20-17 PC although I could see the same score the opposite way

My concern for PC is whether our O-Line can hold up against Northmont's D-Line. Specifically, #99 vs the PC right tackle. I do think there might be an opportunity to run at him as he will occasionally get too far up field. I also saw a few things that Northmont does on Defense that can be exploited assuming they do those same things tonight. Short to mid range routes over the middle and passes to the RB in the flat could be open. Its going to be a fun game to watch. Nothing is a given with this PC team as they have been consistently inconsistent on the offensive side of the ball. Good luck to both teams and pray for no injuries.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 11-09-18, 03:51 PM
Harrycrane Harrycrane is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-27-16
Posts: 3,870
Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Good luck to PC , it should be a good ballgame, Northmont's best team? They have a few studs no question . PC is battle tested and will play tough defense which keeps teams in games. I see this one and Davidson -Springfield as close ones
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mid-season Rankings (all three divisions posted 1-4-17 late evening) bucksman Wrestling 32 02-09-18 12:10 AM
OHSAA Announces Football State Semifinal Bracket Pairings - Except DIII and DVI Yappi Football 27 11-17-17 11:13 PM
Oct 13 Pick Central vs Pick North OCC GUY Football 6 10-20-17 10:27 AM
OHSAA Releases First Weekly Football Computer Ratings Yappi Football 6 09-19-17 05:46 PM
2017 Softball Regional Pairings Yappi Softball 22 05-27-17 08:43 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:33 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz