Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-08-18, 05:57 PM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvOHHSfootball View Post
Ah, Pull-to_trap, got Packerfan to PM his posts and your responses. Wow! You really did call his wife a "heifer." And FTR, though I would've probably ignored your insults of his son, I also didn't see him "ripping" other LM players at all but simply responding to your terrible insults of his kid. After reading your extremely horrible responses to packerfan, I'd have to say that you my friend are the "psychotic" one here. Guess, as they say, "Karma is a *^%#$!" LM won and your team lost! Don't know who the "other" LM posters you are referencing, other than some pantherdad poster, but apparently packerfan has indeed tried to "take the high road" and these folks don't see fit to speak to him in person. My experience with some folks is that when people sit behind their computer/cell phone and type away and choose to say things without speaking to someone in person, they are either sore parents whose kids aren't playing or jealous of others who are successful at what they do. Which are you pantherdad? As for aligning with someone, you (Pull-to-Trap) my friend appear to be the last person I'd align with. But it is the USA and you have the freedom and right to print whatever. Just know some folks see right through your foolishness.
Uh, let me guess, you are a teacher in the LM district.
Old 11-08-18, 06:04 PM
All Ohio

Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, let me guess, you are a teacher in the LM district.

No itís Patten using a new name. I just reread the entire PM chain to ensure I didnít speak out of turn (a little Makers will do that) and nope sure didnít. Tough talk yes but defending Edgewood and putting him in his place. Nothing crazy. So anyone that has really read those PMs wouldnít see it another way.

I forwarded those PMs to PeterDragon the night of but resisted the temptation and encouragement by others, to copy and paste them publicly. It just wouldnít be fair to his son to have to deal with the social consequences of what his dad was saying about LM teammates, coaches and other parents. Iíd rather take the heat then do that to him despite his fathers foolishness.

Now enough of this and back to WW v LM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-08-18, 06:06 PM
All Ohio

Pantherdadof2, PeterDragon and Rev, you guys go and have a good game.

Maybe Iíll see you tomorrow

Old 11-08-18, 06:11 PM
All Ohio

OUcats82 is on a distinguished road
All I know is week of game pranks of been taken to a whole new level these days!

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...le/1932310002/
Old 11-08-18, 06:40 PM
All District

KramericaIndustries is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pull-to-Trap View Post
Buckle up that chinstrap and come back year after year and we shall see how you consistently compete with the Troys, WWs, Harrisons, Andersons, Turpins, LaSalles, Sidney's, LMs, and even the Edgewood's of this tomato can region you are so begrudgingly are forced to participate in.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you are rolling all those other teams in with Lasalle and WW? Where is the clown emoji when we need one.

Absolutely hilarious to watch you and Hoser have to rely on the "storied program" aspect of results from the 1980s to even remotely have any argument at all.

Edgewood's program has been GARBAGE for at least the last decade, if not longer. And will continue to be in the future because the best football players don't come from goat farms.

Olentangy may not have the "storied history" that goes back to the 60s, but that's because the district has grown 10X over the past couple decades and is the fastest growing area in the state. It's an area where the best of Columbus want to move to and is why they have been capable of fielding multiple playoff teams most of this past decade and will continue to in the future.

You are welcome to hang onto your history that you have absolutely zero chance of repeating. What's important is present and future abilities, and any of the Olentangy schools could turn all those teams you laughably mentioned in the same sentence with WW and Lasalle into running clock games in no time flat. Berlin will even be able to do it in 2 years.

And Hoser, thanks for sharing the all-time record for Edgewood. Doesn't change the fact that they are missing the playoffs more often than they are making them in the last decade, and when they do make it, they aren't capable of winning a game.

Olentangy has made the playoffs 5 years in a row, has a regional championship, and has won playoff games in 3 of the last 5 years. I don't blame you for being jealous of the complete opposite directions these programs are moving, but by all means, let's re-celebrate your league championship from 1986 or whatever the hell you are talking about.
Old 11-08-18, 06:47 PM
All World

GCPRO
All posters have to admit that the Hoser posting the Edge's all time football record with their 16 league championships and their 14 playoff berths has to be the best Yappi post of all time. I mean 16 league championships, the MML, the FAVC and the SWOC. Who's who of championship football. How many, if I may ask, little coug super bowl championships during this incredible run?
Emullet can I get an assist? Where is the czar when you need some coaching?
Old 11-08-18, 06:56 PM
All Ohio

PeterDragon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Pantherdadof2, PeterDragon and Rev, you guys go and have a good game.

Maybe Iíll see you tomorrow

Thank you sir.
Old 11-08-18, 07:01 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by KramericaIndustries View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, you are rolling all those other teams in with Lasalle and WW? Where is the clown emoji when we need one.

Absolutely hilarious to watch you and Hoser have to rely on the "storied program" aspect of results from the 1980s to even remotely have any argument at all.

Edgewood's program has been GARBAGE for at least the last decade, if not longer. And will continue to be in the future because the best football players don't come from goat farms.

Olentangy may not have the "storied history" that goes back to the 60s, but that's because the district has grown 10X over the past couple decades and is the fastest growing area in the state. It's an area where the best of Columbus want to move to and is why they have been capable of fielding multiple playoff teams most of this past decade and will continue to in the future.

You are welcome to hang onto your history that you have absolutely zero chance of repeating. What's important is present and future abilities, and any of the Olentangy schools could turn all those teams you laughably mentioned in the same sentence with WW and Lasalle into running clock games in no time flat. Berlin will even be able to do it in 2 years.

And Hoser, thanks for sharing the all-time record for Edgewood. Doesn't change the fact that they are missing the playoffs more often than they are making them in the last decade, and when they do make it, they aren't capable of winning a game.

Olentangy has made the playoffs 5 years in a row, has a regional championship, and has won playoff games in 3 of the last 5 years. I don't blame you for being jealous of the complete opposite directions these programs are moving, but by all means, let's re-celebrate your league championship from 1986 or whatever the hell you are talking about.

Are those the stats for all the 15 Olentangy schools combined or just the one in Lewis Center?

You disrespected the entire region and justified it by ranting about your north Columbus cornfield accomplishments.

No one cares, never heard of ya.

Old 11-08-18, 07:07 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCPRO View Post
All posters have to admit that the Hoser posting the Edge's all time football record with their 16 league championships and their 14 playoff berths has to be the best Yappi post of all time. I mean 16 league championships, the MML, the FAVC and the SWOC. Who's who of championship football. How many, if I may ask, little coug super bowl championships during this incredible run?
Emullet can I get an assist? Where is the czar when you need some coaching?

Old 11-08-18, 07:09 PM
All District

Quote:
Are those the stats for all the 15 Olentangy schools combined or just the one in Lewis Center?

You disrespected the entire region and justified it by ranting about your north Columbus cornfield accomplishments.

No one cares, never heard of ya.

Olentangy Liberty has won D1R2 the last 2 years, any more dumb questions?

Yes, I have no doubt that a bunch of SWOC goat herders who haven't won a playoff game in over a decade have no idea who good teams from other regions are. You never play any of them, so why would you care.
Old 11-08-18, 07:13 PM
All Ohio

Quote:

Yes, I have no doubt that a bunch of SWOC goat herders who haven't won a playoff game in over a decade have no idea who good teams from other regions are. You never play any of them, so why would you care.

But youíre Lewis not Liberty correct? Or is it the same like when you marry your sisters?

Old 11-08-18, 07:33 PM
All Ohio

Quote:

Youíre 0-1 in this region sooooo.......nobody.

Old 11-08-18, 08:01 PM
Freshman

H.Callahan is on a distinguished road
Why isn't Olentangy NOT playing in Division 1?
Old 11-08-18, 08:02 PM
Freshman

H.Callahan is on a distinguished road
Sounds like Olentangy likes being a big fish in a little pond.
Old 11-08-18, 10:07 PM
Freshman

luvOHHSfootball is on a distinguished road
Hey Pull-to-Trap & Hoser, for the record, I am NOT some incognito Patten guy under another user name. Don't even know the guy. And no, I am not a teacher in LM's school district (what's that?). Just got on this thread because folks were talking about Coach Nate Mahon and being from a school district that had experience with him (Northwest) just wanted to offer a point of view. Still, being from the SWOC and having read many-a-post from Edgewood guys like you specifically, I know how obnoxious and mean-spirited you can be towards others who don't share your opinions. I even recall a post by Pull-to-Trap where you referenced some other poster as being a "" for sharing concerns regarding some players in disciplinary issues (Troy players?). At any rate, I did read the PMs from packerfan (maybe he didn't provide all the posts?), you sir were very belligerent - specifically insulting his boy - despite whatever some other people might have said. Thought you were "done" and we wouldn't hear anymore from you on this thread. Just goes to show that some Edgewood guys can't leave things alone. As Shakespeare wrote, "Me thinks doth protest too much!" Doesn't surprise those who are from the SWOC. I guess we all should go back to talking WW & LM and please leave an Edgewood program (AND Olentangy!) that's not involved out of further posts.
Old 11-09-18, 05:13 AM
All Ohio

OUcats82 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Callahan View Post
Why isn't Olentangy NOT playing in Division 1?
They added another high school to the district that opened this year-Berlin.

It pulled kids in from the existing high schools and had a ripple affect on enrollment/division classification for Olentangy.
Old 11-09-18, 09:38 AM
All District

wideout4life is on a distinguished road
Thread got Hijacked
Old 11-09-18, 09:44 AM
All American

warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout4life View Post
Thread got Hijacked
Exactly!! Doesnít matter now anyway. Itís game day! Click clack. Strap em up time and I canít wait
Old 11-09-18, 09:57 AM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Hey Pull-to-Trap & Hoser, for the record, I am NOT some incognito Patten guy under another user name. Don't even know the guy. And no, I am not a teacher in LM's school district (what's that?). Just got on this thread because folks were talking about Coach Nate Mahon and being from a school district that had experience with him (Northwest) just wanted to offer a point of view. Still, being from the SWOC and having read many-a-post from Edgewood guys like you specifically, I know how obnoxious and mean-spirited you can be towards others who don't share your opinions. I even recall a post by Pull-to-Trap where you referenced some other poster as being a "" for sharing concerns regarding some players in disciplinary issues (Troy players?). At any rate, I did read the PMs from packerfan (maybe he didn't provide all the posts?), you sir were very belligerent - specifically insulting his boy - despite whatever some other people might have said. Thought you were "done" and we wouldn't hear anymore from you on this thread. Just goes to show that some Edgewood guys can't leave things alone. As Shakespeare wrote, "Me thinks doth protest too much!" Doesn't surprise those who are from the SWOC. I guess we all should go back to talking WW & LM and please leave an Edgewood program (AND Olentangy!) that's not involved out of further posts.
Uh Shakespeare, who did he play for? Don't know but I would think he was partial to that other football game. Wasn't he the QB on that super team, the London Bobbies? Uh, I got it now English Literature 101 6th period.
Old 11-09-18, 10:49 AM
All Ohio

Quote:

Whatever, no way you read those PM's in their entirety and walked away with that idea. Like I said, I didn't go easy on him, not my nature, but his non stop bashing of Edgewood and LM players coaches and "people" deserves a lot more then I gave him. He sent about six PM's and would not stop.

You are either Tim himself or a close relation to take his side on this issue. Move on.
Old 11-09-18, 11:41 AM
All World

cheaptilt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUcats82 View Post
All I know is week of game pranks of been taken to a whole new level these days!

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...le/1932310002/
this is the greatest prank i have seen in a long time. "Gay night club for teens"
Old 11-09-18, 04:35 PM
Freshman

luvOHHSfootball is on a distinguished road
Pull-to-Trap, finally got a hold of packerfan and asked his permission to copy his original PM post to your person. He pointed out that I did in fact, read ALL of the posts between the two of you. Frankly, I think YOU are the one being deceptive regarding what the two of you posted to each other. I guess from someone who has no skin in the game, I see your comments as typical Edgewood arrogance - even when asked to keep these in football perspective and not attack folks etc. I just didn't see any "bashing of fellow players, maybve questioning of coaches (who doesn't do that at times?), and certainly NOT slamming Edgewood kids - even wishes the team well. So, for the record...,

"Pull to Trap,, please if it is at all possible, refrain from your derogatory comments regarding LM's #4. For the record, #12 carried the ball 7 times for all of 17 yards. There was a reason he did not get any further carries! As for #4..., he carried the ball 16 times for 60 yards - and FTR that's 3.8 yards a carry, not 2 yards per carry as you alluded to in a previous post, and he did indeed lose 1 fumble - not 2 as the other fumble was on the QB. #4 also would have had an additional 25 yards on a play that took the ball to the Edgewood 2 yard line right before the end of the first half but the play was called back due to a very questionable and petty holding call. Most LM fans recognized that call as the classic "Homer" call like the pass interference call earlier in the game on a pass the Edgewood player would never have been able to catch as it was actually at his feet - actually bounced off his foot - which nullified a pick 6 by the LM defense - and NO the Edgewood player was not "pushed to the ground but was sliding on the ground when contact with the LM player took place - TERRIBLE CALL! The call also placed the ball in scoring position for Edgewood. Still as anyone recognizes, when playing on an opponent's home field, some "Homer" calls are to be expected, and should never be used as an excuse for a loss!. The game was indeed much closer than the final score indicated as Edgewood only held to a 6-0 lead after 3 quarters. Had LM scored at the end of the first half instead of having that 25 yard run called back, it might (BIG might!) have been a different game - especially with LM getting the second half kick-off. But alas, most LM fans who know the game realized that the coaching staff did NOT employ a very effective offensive strategy. Pretty easy to see that. You can use such an offense against the "cupcake" teams (which is where #12 gained most of his yards while #4 helped out on defense) but NOT against teams with the talent of an Edgewood or a Harrison, two teams we haven't been able to beat. And yes, the LM coaching staff did NOT have a very good offensive game plan - which does not surprise those of us who know the limitations of the head coach. Kudos to the Edgewood boys for outlasting LM. But, please, enough already about #4. He's a good back. For actual comparison sake, your leading rusher (Phillips) had 58 yards on 13 carries and one of those carries went for 29 yds as what most recognize was a "garbage time" td when the LM defense was essentially exhausted from being on the field basically a large part of the game. So in truth, Phillips had 29 yards on 12 carries, not a very stellar performance by the conference leading rusher! On the other hand the Williams boy did quite well with 125 yds on 25 carries and 2 tds. In truth, he was the difference maker for Edgewood. That and your QB playing extremely well in terms of managing the game and completing some key passes. Our QB was apparently dinged up (coach's statement) and obviously did not have any impact on the game. Thus the rather mundane and useless "wildcat" direct snap plays to #4 which made it rather easy for the Edgewood defense to defend. Hopefully we'll have another opportunity to see you all in the play-offs. If not, I offer my best wishes for the Cougars to advance! Figured I'd send this message privately to avoid all the useless and demeaning chatter of others."
Old 11-09-18, 04:49 PM
Junior Varsity

Pantherdadof2 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Pull-to-Trap, finally got a hold of packerfan and asked his permission to copy his original PM post to your person. He pointed out that I did in fact, read ALL of the posts between the two of you. Frankly, I think YOU are the one being deceptive regarding what the two of you posted to each other. I guess from someone who has no skin in the game, I see your comments as typical Edgewood arrogance - even when asked to keep these in football perspective and not attack folks etc. I just didn't see any "bashing of fellow players, maybve questioning of coaches (who doesn't do that at times?), and certainly NOT slamming Edgewood kids - even wishes the team well. So, for the record...,

"Pull to Trap,, please if it is at all possible, refrain from your derogatory comments regarding LM's #4. For the record, #12 carried the ball 7 times for all of 17 yards. There was a reason he did not get any further carries! As for #4..., he carried the ball 16 times for 60 yards - and FTR that's 3.8 yards a carry, not 2 yards per carry as you alluded to in a previous post, and he did indeed lose 1 fumble - not 2 as the other fumble was on the QB. #4 also would have had an additional 25 yards on a play that took the ball to the Edgewood 2 yard line right before the end of the first half but the play was called back due to a very questionable and petty holding call. Most LM fans recognized that call as the classic "Homer" call like the pass interference call earlier in the game on a pass the Edgewood player would never have been able to catch as it was actually at his feet - actually bounced off his foot - which nullified a pick 6 by the LM defense - and NO the Edgewood player was not "pushed to the ground but was sliding on the ground when contact with the LM player took place - TERRIBLE CALL! The call also placed the ball in scoring position for Edgewood. Still as anyone recognizes, when playing on an opponent's home field, some "Homer" calls are to be expected, and should never be used as an excuse for a loss!. The game was indeed much closer than the final score indicated as Edgewood only held to a 6-0 lead after 3 quarters. Had LM scored at the end of the first half instead of having that 25 yard run called back, it might (BIG might!) have been a different game - especially with LM getting the second half kick-off. But alas, most LM fans who know the game realized that the coaching staff did NOT employ a very effective offensive strategy. Pretty easy to see that. You can use such an offense against the "cupcake" teams (which is where #12 gained most of his yards while #4 helped out on defense) but NOT against teams with the talent of an Edgewood or a Harrison, two teams we haven't been able to beat. And yes, the LM coaching staff did NOT have a very good offensive game plan - which does not surprise those of us who know the limitations of the head coach. Kudos to the Edgewood boys for outlasting LM. But, please, enough already about #4. He's a good back. For actual comparison sake, your leading rusher (Phillips) had 58 yards on 13 carries and one of those carries went for 29 yds as what most recognize was a "garbage time" td when the LM defense was essentially exhausted from being on the field basically a large part of the game. So in truth, Phillips had 29 yards on 12 carries, not a very stellar performance by the conference leading rusher! On the other hand the Williams boy did quite well with 125 yds on 25 carries and 2 tds. In truth, he was the difference maker for Edgewood. That and your QB playing extremely well in terms of managing the game and completing some key passes. Our QB was apparently dinged up (coach's statement) and obviously did not have any impact on the game. Thus the rather mundane and useless "wildcat" direct snap plays to #4 which made it rather easy for the Edgewood defense to defend. Hopefully we'll have another opportunity to see you all in the play-offs. If not, I offer my best wishes for the Cougars to advance! Figured I'd send this message privately to avoid all the useless and demeaning chatter of others."
Wow this is so called Pastor Tim at his best. Always boasting about #4. This guy has some real mental issues. His classic long winded post. This one might take the cake and I am still SMH....Anyways good luck tonight Panthers the busesjust went rolling by.
Old 11-09-18, 05:32 PM
All Ohio

firehawk is on a distinguished road
Looks like both Winton Woods and Little Miami are headed to the ECC along with another Lebanon assuming all except invitation which I am sure they will.

Old 11-09-18, 05:32 PM
All Ohio

Not sure what ole Pastor Tim is trying accomplish here. CYA maybe? Donít really care. Definitely not falling for the new poster gig. What a tool.

Old 11-09-18, 05:33 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by firehawk View Post
Looks like both Winton Woods and Little Miami are headed to the ECC along with another Lebanon assuming all except invitation which I am sure they will.

Might as well take Edgewood and Harrison

Old 11-09-18, 05:35 PM
All Ohio

firehawk is on a distinguished road
I guess they could although they would probably have to have a second division.

Old 11-09-18, 06:36 PM
All World

Quote:

But alas, most LM fans who know the game realized that the coaching staff did NOT employ a very effective offensive strategy. Pretty easy to see that. You can use such an offense against the "cupcake" teams (which is where #12 gained most of his yards while #4 helped out on defense)

sure looked like he was dogging #12 saying basically he cant run the ball against good teams.
Old 11-09-18, 06:39 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
I have seen just about everyone but I have yet to see this Little Miami squad so I have no idea. Winton Woods is really good and I believe they got an eye opening experience last week when Olentangy gave them every thing they could handle early on before that Wood RB took over the game.
Old 11-09-18, 06:42 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
I have seen just about everyone but I have yet to see this Little Miami squad so I have no idea. Winton Woods is really good and I believe they got an eye opening experience last week when Olentangy gave them every thing they could handle early on before that Wood RB took over the game.
Little Miami's offense is going to be what hurts them. I like the way LM flies around on defense but I am not sure who is big enough to consistently tackle the WW back. Unless they can get a hold of his ankle in the pile (speaking from experience) and get him out of the game. Also, WW will need to keep their heads because LM will do all they can after the whistle to get them to react and draw a flag.