Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 11-06-18, 09:30 AM
warriorblue warriorblue is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 5,558
warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, there is one thing you Woods guys lead the league in it is sandbagging. This game will be over at halftime.Give the ball to Williams and get out of the way.

It has been flooding lately!

Last edited by warriorblue; 11-06-18 at 11:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-06-18, 10:31 AM
Jerry Maguire Jerry Maguire is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-06
Location: Texas Forever
Posts: 1,936
Jerry Maguire is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsimp06 View Post
Winton Woods faces their toughest test of the year against the defensive minded Little Miami squad.
Maybe you're trolling, but if not...this is possibly the most ignorant statement I've ever seen on yappi...and that's saying something.

This game isn't going to be close. At all.

WW by at least 40.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 11-06-18, 10:32 AM
Manmythlegeng66 Manmythlegeng66 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 10-06-18
Posts: 85
Manmythlegeng66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpops View Post
You can keep the racists crap to yourself.
Thank you for that Warriorpops. No need for that. Those things need to stay FAR AWAY from this contest!
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 11-06-18, 11:41 AM
deuces dad deuces dad is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-30-12
Posts: 291
deuces dad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Callahan View Post
Would Winton Woods give Colerain a good game?
I think last year's game would have been a tossup. This year I would give the Cards the advantage by 14-17 pts. Looking into next year I would favor WW over Colerain, knowing what both teams are losing and what both teams have coming back. I think Colerain brings the trophy back in D1 this year and WW brings it back next year.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 11-06-18, 12:22 PM
Trooper34 Trooper34 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 10-27-18
Posts: 1
Trooper34 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDragon View Post
On offense everything goes thru #3 QB Brodie Reder. Two good running backs in #12 Dawson and #4 Patten. Two solid receivers #10 Andrew Hinds and #7 Reis Stocksdale. Offensive line doesn't pass the look test but they get the job done.

Defensively #11 Cordell Oeder and #13 Ryan Kerman are standouts. I've seen both of them lineup in the secondary and at LB positions. Conner Jones #24 is a solid corner. Overall just a fast defense that gets to the ball and plays with emotion.
LM offensive line has a couple decent kids. Both left and right tackles are multi year starters. #65 was all conference as a sophomore.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 11-06-18, 01:28 PM
marvinlewis08 marvinlewis08 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-09-08
Posts: 1,379
marvinlewis08 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
LM has had a wonderful season. The coaching staff at LM is doing a great job. To bad it ends this week! WW wins BIG! No sanbagging this week. GO WARRIOR'S!
Better tap the breaks Warrior fans. I remember very vividly the last time WW faced a SWOC opponent in the 2nd round of the 2013 OHSAA playoffs, that might have been one of the most talented Winton Woods teams I have ever seen....didn't matter that night.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-06-18, 01:44 PM
warriorpops warriorpops is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-06-13
Posts: 1,110
warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvinlewis08 View Post
Better tap the breaks Warrior fans. I remember very vividly the last time WW faced a SWOC opponent in the 2nd round of the 2013 OHSAA playoffs, that might have been one of the most talented Winton Woods teams I have ever seen....didn't matter that night.
True....but thereís no David Montgomery on Little Miamiís squad
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-06-18, 01:49 PM
Pull-to-Trap Pull-to-Trap is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-31-15
Posts: 694
Pull-to-Trap is on a distinguished road
LM just doesn't have enough offense to hang. The WW D-line is going to have a night. LM O-line #65 is a good player, very tenacious and assignment sound but that won't be enough with LM's style of offense, unless they install the power I this week of course.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-06-18, 01:50 PM
cheaptilt cheaptilt is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-01-06
Posts: 2,832
cheaptilt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, there is one thing you Woods guys lead the league in it is sandbagging. This game will be over at halftime.Give the ball to Williams and get out of the way.
The problem is WILL the coaches just feed the beast? They didn's against Edgewood and they hung around. I am not sure why when you have an athlete like that you don't just keep it simple against teams that aren't as physical and athletic as they are. If i am Little Miami's coach I am looking to throw the ball after last week then make adjustments at halftime. Best of luck to both teams.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-06-18, 01:51 PM
Manmythlegeng66 Manmythlegeng66 is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 10-06-18
Posts: 85
Manmythlegeng66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpops View Post
True....but thereís no David Montgomery on Little Miamiís squad
No there is no David Montgomery. I think he is actually playing for the Warriors this time!lol

But seriously where LM can be dangerous is they don't rely on one player they are a collective unit. Not one player is a standout, but they have very many nice players on the team that play as a unit. And if you give them an opening they may exploit it. An interception or a fumble they can capitalize.

I am in know way saying they will win. What I am saying is if there is any hangover for WW or they "play to there competition" at all. It could get interesting.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 11-06-18, 01:57 PM
warriorblue warriorblue is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 5,558
warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmythlegeng66 View Post
No there is no David Montgomery. I think he is actually playing for the Warriors this time!lol

But seriously where LM can be dangerous is they don't rely on one player they are a collective unit. Not one player is a standout, but they have very many nice players on the team that play as a unit. And if you give them an opening they may exploit it. An interception or a fumble they can capitalize.

I am in know way saying they will win. What I am saying is if there is any hangover for WW or they "play to there competition" at all. It could get interesting.
No hangover for WW. I am concerned about the slow starts by the Warrior's though.

WW WINS BIG!
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 11-06-18, 01:57 PM
cheaptilt cheaptilt is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 02-01-06
Posts: 2,832
cheaptilt is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmythlegeng66 View Post
I would ad #45 Gabe Huffman OLB 2nd in Swoc in Sacks decent pass rusher. And #6 Buscher is a good MLB who makes lots of tackles. #40 Damroudi is an undersized NT who plays with a chip on his shoulder.
By chip on his shoulder you mean dirty to hit the nail on the head. On the offensive line comment from someone above I have to disagree. The line is by far your achilles heal. You had zero room to run against edgewood defense and zero time to pass most the time. What is true is if you wnat to take Reder down you better wrap up. Against Edgewood the first game you had 123 offensive yards and second game couldn't have been much more if even that. All the yards were broken plays made by some very good athletes. If you plan on scoring at all against WW you are going to need to protect your house.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-06-18, 02:42 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 6,652
zeeman is on a distinguished road
LM obviously is very similar to Edgewood, so Iíll say 21-0 Winston Woulds. If the Woulds had better coaching Williams would have thirty carries and the QB would only throw it 5-8 times, but I digress
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 11-06-18, 02:49 PM
warriorpops warriorpops is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-06-13
Posts: 1,110
warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
LM obviously is very similar to Edgewood, so Iíll say 21-0 Winston Woulds. If the Woulds had better coaching Williams would have thirty carries and the QB would only throw it 5-8 times, but I digress
You have very specific ďthingĒ for coach Parker. Did he take your lunch money or your girl or something?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 11-06-18, 02:59 PM
warriorblue warriorblue is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 5,558
warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
LM obviously is very similar to Edgewood, so Iíll say 21-0 Winston Woulds. If the Woulds had better coaching Williams would have thirty carries and the QB would only throw it 5-8 times, but I digress
WW ran the triple for years, manage to win a state championship with it. WW also lost some games because we were one diminisional. I welcome throwing the ball some. Esp. When have some very good receivers!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 11-06-18, 03:08 PM
TroyTrojan05 TroyTrojan05 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-11
Posts: 5,358
TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
Not thinking ahead... But if Troy and WW are lucky enough to both win, I'm looking forward to seeing Williams vs Culp Bishop go at it. We could very well end up seeing 600 rushing yards between them.

Just have to take care of business first because I know beating Anderson is not going to be an easy task .
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 11-06-18, 03:12 PM
SPORTS R #1 SPORTS R #1 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 11-06-18
Posts: 8
SPORTS R #1 is on a distinguished road
This is no dis to Little Miami players parents fans.... Nice run this year... Coach seems to have his athletes buying in.... This is great for that community for communities in general....when your local HS team is doing well and making a push in a "Playoff or a having a great Tournament run" ...It's just a cool thing for Alums, neighbors, fans.....So Congrats...
But seeing both teams...no way LM will hang... might not be a running clock by halftime unless LM cannot move the ball...because. LM best Defense .. and listen all this smoke about LM Defense is fast that's "all talk" from WW u think they don't see fast Defenses.. they go against one everyday in practice......So LM offense has to be there best Defense....If LM struggles moving the chains then there will be a running clock by half.. , #28 is one of the best backs of all time to come through Cincy/ SW Ohio.. He is a BCS big time running back. Up there with the "Mark Edwards", Carlos Snow, Spencer Ware, Dashean Wynn, Jeff Cothran.. Yes that special....and only a Junior.. LM fans once again Congrats on a really fine year, but this thing comes to an abrupt end Friday night in Hamiltucky....#28 is Tecmo Bowl good for you old heads out there. And PS Olentangy was really good better then a lot of teams in Cincy easily the second best team in this region..
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-06-18, 03:20 PM
TroyTrojan05 TroyTrojan05 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-11
Posts: 5,358
TroyTrojan05 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPORTS R #1 View Post
This is no dis to Little Miami players parents fans.... Nice run this year... Coach seems to have his athletes buying in.... This is great for that community for communities in general....when your local HS team is doing well and making a push in a "Playoff or a having a great Tournament run" ...It's just a cool thing for Alums, neighbors, fans.....So Congrats...
But seeing both teams...no way LM will hang... might not be a running clock by halftime unless LM cannot move the ball...because. LM best Defense .. and listen all this smoke about LM Defense is fast that's "all talk" from WW u think they don't see fast Defenses.. they go against one everyday in practice......So LM offense has to be there best Defense....If LM struggles moving the chains then there will be a running clock by half.. , #28 is one of the best backs of all time to come through Cincy/ SW Ohio.. He is a BCS big time running back. Up there with the "Mark Edwards", Carlos Snow, Spencer Ware, Dashean Wynn, Jeff Cothran.. Yes that special....and only a Junior.. LM fans once again Congrats on a really fine year, but this thing comes to an abrupt end Friday night in Hamiltucky....#28 is Tecmo Bowl good for you old heads out there. And PS Olentangy was really good better then a lot of teams in Cincy easily the second best team in this region..
So I take it you've personally seen all other teams in this region then right? Not just a 5-6 team?
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 11-06-18, 03:48 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 6,652
zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpops View Post
You have very specific ďthingĒ for coach Parker. Did he take your lunch money or your girl or something?
My wife would throw rocks at his fat azz. Only thing I have against him is he isnít a very good coach, nothing personal.
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 11-06-18, 03:50 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 6,652
zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
WW ran the triple for years, manage to win a state championship with it. WW also lost some games because we were one diminisional. I welcome throwing the ball some. Esp. When have some very good receivers!
5-8 times a game is ďsomeĒ. When you have a rare talent like Miyan you feed the beast. Any good coach would know that
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 11-06-18, 04:00 PM
tonka tonka is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 12-05-05
Posts: 1,076
tonka is on a distinguished road
https://www.cincinnati.com/videos/sp...source=dlvr.it
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 11-06-18, 04:15 PM
KramericaIndustries KramericaIndustries is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 11-11-15
Posts: 200
KramericaIndustries is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyTrojan05 View Post
So I take it you've personally seen all other teams in this region then right? Not just a 5-6 team?
No, he's just not dumb enough to think that a team that a team who just struggled to beat the #175 Drew50 ranked team in D3 Piqua team 7-6 in week 10 and who got stomped by the only D1 team they played has any chance at competing with the team that everyone can see on youtube playing WW last Fri.

You don't have to see teams play in person when there is this much data to pull from and the best team you've beaten is a D2 also ran who Drew50 ranks #126.

Troy hasn't even played a single top 100 team all year, other than Miamisburg, who they trailed by 2 or more scores to for the majority of the game.

http://www.fantastic50.net/team115.html

Schedule is an absolute joke and really sad to watch you get your hopes up when this team doesn't stand a chance after this weekend.

As for WW, anyone predicting a state title or even state final game for them is absolutely on crack. TCC, Hoban, and Massillon are all teams potentially capable of winning a D1 title, let alone a D2. Anyone who watches the youtube of the Tangy WW game and thinks they stand any chance in the state final 4 is seriously delusional. That said, they will absolutely mop up what's left in R8
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 11-06-18, 05:11 PM
warriorpops warriorpops is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-06-13
Posts: 1,110
warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
My wife would throw rocks at his fat azz. Only thing I have against him is he isnít a very good coach, nothing personal.
Nah. Itís personal. Donít worry , your secret is safe with me.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 11-06-18, 05:41 PM
warriorpops warriorpops is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-06-13
Posts: 1,110
warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KramericaIndustries View Post
No, he's just not dumb enough to think that a team that a team who just struggled to beat the #175 Drew50 ranked team in D3 Piqua team 7-6 in week 10 and who got stomped by the only D1 team they played has any chance at competing with the team that everyone can see on youtube playing WW last Fri.

You don't have to see teams play in person when there is this much data to pull from and the best team you've beaten is a D2 also ran who Drew50 ranks #126.

Troy hasn't even played a single top 100 team all year, other than Miamisburg, who they trailed by 2 or more scores to for the majority of the game.

http://www.fantastic50.net/team115.html

Schedule is an absolute joke and really sad to watch you get your hopes up when this team doesn't stand a chance after this weekend.

As for WW, anyone predicting a state title or even state final game for them is absolutely on crack. TCC, Hoban, and Massillon are all teams potentially capable of winning a D1 title, let alone a D2. Anyone who watches the youtube of the Tangy WW game and thinks they stand any chance in the state final 4 is seriously delusional. That said, they will absolutely mop up what's left in R8
You have a real knack for giving out backhanded compliments. Good luck to you sir. Smh
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 11-06-18, 05:55 PM
warriorblue warriorblue is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 5,558
warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
My wife would throw rocks at his fat azz. Only thing I have against him is he isnít a very good coach, nothing personal.
Yea, its personal. Coach Parker is a giganic dude and you call him fat? Lol.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 11-06-18, 05:57 PM
warriorblue warriorblue is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-19-02
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 5,558
warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by KramericaIndustries View Post
No, he's just not dumb enough to think that a team that a team who just struggled to beat the #175 Drew50 ranked team in D3 Piqua team 7-6 in week 10 and who got stomped by the only D1 team they played has any chance at competing with the team that everyone can see on youtube playing WW last Fri.

You don't have to see teams play in person when there is this much data to pull from and the best team you've beaten is a D2 also ran who Drew50 ranks #126.

Troy hasn't even played a single top 100 team all year, other than Miamisburg, who they trailed by 2 or more scores to for the majority of the game.

http://www.fantastic50.net/team115.html

Schedule is an absolute joke and really sad to watch you get your hopes up when this team doesn't stand a chance after this weekend.

As for WW, anyone predicting a state title or even state final game for them is absolutely on crack. TCC, Hoban, and Massillon are all teams potentially capable of winning a D1 title, let alone a D2. Anyone who watches the youtube of the Tangy WW game and thinks they stand any chance in the state final 4 is seriously delusional. That said, they will absolutely mop up what's left in R8
We will see! GO WARRIOR'S
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 11-06-18, 06:09 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 6,652
zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpops View Post
Nah. Itís personal. Donít worry , your secret is safe with me.
Thanks pop! You had your prune jucie today? I worry about you being regular
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 11-06-18, 06:09 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 6,652
zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Yea, its personal. Coach Parker is a giganic dude and you call him fat? Lol.
I called his azz fat, is it not?
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 11-06-18, 06:31 PM
warriorpops warriorpops is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-06-13
Posts: 1,110
warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Thanks pop! You had your prune jucie today? I worry about you being regular
Donít let the pops part of my name fool you. Iím far from old and feeble. Internet full of keyboard tough guys. Smh. Can we get back to football instead of a guy fascinated with a coachís azz....please?
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 11-06-18, 06:36 PM
zeeman zeeman is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-11
Location: in a galaxy far far away
Posts: 6,652
zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpops View Post
Donít let the pops part of my name fool you. Iím far from old and feeble. Internet full of keyboard tough guys. Smh. Can we get back to football instead of a guy fascinated with a coachís azz....please?
Tough guy? From worrying about your digestive health? You canít out cap me brotato chip
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Winton Woods gocards Football 205 09-19-18 08:03 PM
LCC and Winton Woods In HS Football Purgatory radiodavel 2 Football 14 07-31-18 09:05 PM
2017-2018 Basketball Schedules Yappi Boys Basketball 60 11-30-17 01:53 PM
Official Thread Elder vs. Winton Woods warriorblue Football 311 11-23-17 07:46 AM
2018 First Team All Southwest Team Announced Comet Dad Football 1 11-16-17 11:31 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz