Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: who wins
Massillon win 67 83.75%
Whitehall win 13 16.25%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-18, 09:44 AM
Junior Varsity

letsgetitdone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
The proof is in the pudding. You decided to play Sun Valley instead of Hoban.

Jeroe, 0-47, 0-48, 0-49...Hoban beat Ignatius away with their second string quarterback and their team is called "The super sophomores.". . Hoban is ranked #20 in the nation by one publication. They kill running teams for fun.
Is JJ Bulldog really Coach Reardon. You are a very bitter person against the Tigers. We know you were turned down for the job but gheez....
Old 11-08-18, 09:48 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Yes and we beat you 52 times, the last time with a Tmken quarterback. You had to kidnap a 6-6 320 Osu lineman to upset the Timken qb the next year by 2. You upset again by 1. And then your refs cheated us out of the win this year. But if you could only play Massillon boys, you'd lose to us every year. How many imports this year? 13 or more?
Really? Cheated you? Look at the pictures of the end zones. 2 obvious TD's taken away from Morgan and a fumble 1/2" yard behind the goal line was called a touchdown.

Wow, you are an idiot
Old 11-08-18, 09:50 AM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Yes and we beat you 52 times, the last time with a Tmken quarterback. You had to kidnap a 6-6 320 Osu lineman to upset the Timken qb the next year by 2. You upset again by 1. And then your refs cheated us out of the win this year. But if you could only play Massillon boys, you'd lose to us every year. How many imports this year? 13 or more?

4 High Schools combined into ONE and you are still dominated by the Tigers!!!!
Old 11-08-18, 09:55 AM
All American

Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkfb View Post
just an fyi Mass's current QB received his youth football training while at Perry .
We all know why he didnít stay in that system....
Old 11-08-18, 10:15 AM
All World

ChronicTiger is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb

Quote:
Even crazier dawg is we ARE your state championship. We win the REAL ones, homie. Big difference. This is one reason you can't win state championships in the playoff era.
Oh MYYYYYYY......

Pups have yet to win a REAL Playoff Championship - they have not been able to win in the new 32 team field. All previous Championships are NEGLIGIBLE! Pups just can't PEAK at the right time these days. BTW the Tigers own you "On the field".

Old 11-08-18, 12:15 PM
All Ohio

JJBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicTiger View Post
Oh MYYYYYYY......

Pups have yet to win a REAL Playoff Championship - they have not been able to win in the new 32 team field. All previous Championships are NEGLIGIBLE! Pups just can't PEAK at the right time these days. BTW the Tigers own you "On the field".

Better lay off the chronic, pal. Playoff Championships are not the same thing as poll titles. I'm not de-legitimizing poll titles, but they were a different, obsolete way of making champions. Ohio State's Playoff Championship won over Miami is as legit as their Playoff Championship win over Oregon.
Old 11-08-18, 12:21 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicTiger View Post
Oh MYYYYYYY......

And McKinley owns the Tigers where ALL the rest of Ohio says it matters most- on the field of State Playoff Championships.
Old 11-08-18, 12:39 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
And McKinley owns the Tigers where ALL the rest of Ohio says it matters most- on the field of State Playoff Championships.
And to think your current coach wanted the Massillon job so bad he could taste it.
Old 11-08-18, 12:41 PM
Varsity

ImpracticalJoker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetitdone View Post
Really? Cheated you? Look at the pictures of the end zones. 2 obvious TD's taken away from Morgan and a fumble 1/2" yard behind the goal line was called a touchdown.

Wow, you are an idiot
LGID, it won't do any good pointing out the obvious to JJBob.

He lives in his own "special" reality.

Gotta kinda feel sorry for him.
Old 11-08-18, 12:43 PM
All Yappi

Maxie has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:

These are the numbers earned ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD:
71-53-5*-----(OFFICIAL W-L-T record Massillon-Canton)
65-38-3------ (Massillon-McKinley H.S. record)
5-1------------(Playoffs)
24-12---------(State Titles)
9-2------------(National Titles)

Enough said!
Old 11-08-18, 01:00 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Let me tell you something Bob, nobody owns Massillion when it comes to anything. I am a huge GlenOak supporter and I would love to have the tradition and toughness in plain local that Massillon has. Nobody in the USA has that tradition or support that Massilon has. I don't care if it is St Ignatius real titles or Massillon's mythical titles as you call them. Nobody compares to Massillon nor ever will. Massillon is why McKinley is even popular on the grid iron. They made you guys and have done wonders for GlenOak as well. GlenOak cant wait to play Massillon and every now and then when they get a win it is the most meaningful win in the programs history and that cant even be debated. everybody wishes they had the tradition of Massillon. Instead of being jealous, go around and ask coaches anywhere in Ohio how meaningful it is to beat Massillon. Everybody should be proud of the Massillon's history not jealous of it. They represent Stark County football and are why Stark County football is known everywhere. every high school program in the USA has done everything to model Massillon over the years. McKinley has their basketball program and Massillon folks are proud and respect of that tradition. Quite making yourself look like an idiot and enjoy the Tigers run and be proud of Stark County.
Old 11-08-18, 01:06 PM
All Yappi

Maxie has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Let me tell you something Bob, nobody owns Massillion when it comes to anything. I am a huge GlenOak supporter and I would love to have the tradition and toughness in plain local that Massillon has. Nobody in the USA has that tradition or support that Massilon has. I don't care if it is St Ignatius real titles or Massillon's mythical titles as you call them. Nobody compares to Massillon nor ever will. Massillon is why McKinley is even popular on the grid iron. They made you guys and have done wonders for GlenOak as well. GlenOak cant wait to play Massillon and every now and then when they get a win it is the most meaningful win in the programs history and that cant even be debated. everybody wishes they had the tradition of Massillon. Instead of being jealous, go around and ask coaches anywhere in Ohio how meaningful it is to beat Massillon. Everybody should be proud of the Massillon's history not jealous of it. They represent Stark County football and are why Stark County football is known everywhere. every high school program in the USA has done everything to model Massillon over the years. McKinley has their basketball program and Massillon folks are proud and respect of that tradition. Quite making yourself look like an idiot and enjoy the Tigers run and be proud of Stark County.

THANKS for your comments.
Old 11-08-18, 01:42 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
He's just trolling why give him so much oxygen? We all know how it's gone this decade.

About Whitehall. We have bottled up great running QB's before, like Glover-Williams speaking of Mckinley, but many have torched us also. Another great test for the D will be interesting to see how McConnell approaches it.
Old 11-08-18, 01:44 PM
All American

Quote:
24 !!! You will never catch us.
GO MENTOR !!!
Old 11-08-18, 01:54 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
He's just trolling why give him so much oxygen? We all know how it's gone this decade.

About Whitehall. We have bottled up great running QB's before, like Glover-Williams speaking of Mckinley, but many have torched us also. Another great test for the D will be interesting to see how McConnell approaches it.
It will be very interesting, maybe a spy on him the majority of the game. Itís clear who is the key on that offense. The East St Louis QB was like him to an extent but had many more weapons around him, that will definitely help the Tigers in this game.
Old 11-08-18, 04:17 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
And to think your current coach wanted the Massillon job so bad he could taste it.
It's delusional fans like you that made him realize he's in a better place afterall. You guys will likey get rid of Moore because of unrealistic expectations in a few years. I hope you don't, but you are Massilloons.
Old 11-08-18, 04:22 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
It's delusional fans like you that made him realize he's in a better place afterall. You guys will likey get rid of Moore because of unrealistic expectations in a few years. I hope you don't, but you are Massilloons.

Ok Bob. I am sure he would rather be at McKinley. also read my post, I am a GlenOak supporter who knows how to respect those who are responsible for making Stark County what it is today.
Old 11-08-18, 04:24 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
What a total butt-kisser! Worry about your own program. Someone needs to. Are you dating one of their players? Why would we be jealous of a program that never won a playoff title? You're prolly just a Tiger troll pretending to be a glenoak fan. Ts maybe? who knows or even cares?
Old 11-08-18, 04:28 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
These are the numbers earned ON THE FOOTBALL FIELD:
71-53-5*-----(OFFICIAL W-L-T record Massillon-Canton)
65-38-3------ (Massillon-McKinley H.S. record)
5-1------------(Playoffs)
24-12---------(State Titles)
9-2------------(National Titles)
3-6------------(State Finals)
0-3------------(State Playoff Championships)

Enough said!
Nice....

0-3------------(State Playoff Championships) Enough said
Old 11-08-18, 04:29 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
What a total butt-kisser! Worry about your own program. Someone needs to. Are you dating one of their players? Why would we be jealous of a program that never won a playoff title? You're prolly just a Tiger troll pretending to be a glenoak fan. Ts maybe? who knows or even cares?
Jealous - You
Who Cares - Obviously you
Tiger fan - No,
Respect - Yes, those who appreciate them and are not jealous of them
respect them. You should try it sometime.

Now go play with your lego's
Old 11-08-18, 04:35 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Jealous - You
Who Cares - Obviously you
Tiger fan - No,
Respect - Yes, those who appreciate them and are not jealous of them
respect them. You should try it sometime.

Now go play with your lego's
You care WAY too much to be from Glenoak. I know people there, tiger troll. None of them gives a rat's butt about Massilloon. Just stop.
Old 11-08-18, 04:37 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:

Let me give you one reason why McKinley does not have the support nor tradition of that of a Massillon. McKinley goons like yourself have disrespected their history and accomplishments all so you can use the playoff title argument. Now is that really worth ignoring accomplishment McKinley has mad throughout history because of your jealousy toward Massillon. I don't think so. When you see 1200 people in the stands at home games you need not look any further. I was at the GlenOak Mckinley game and you had about 150 people there. You can go into the bathroom at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium the day before a Massillon game and see that many people. So with that being said why is Massillon the premier program in the history of the USA if they have't accomplished anything. Why has every high school modeled themseves after Massillon if they haven;t accomplished anything. Why do you have such a jealous hatred toward Massillon of they haven;t accomplished anything. Why does Massillon take up so much of your life if they haven;t accomplished anything.

Really would like to understand more about your obsession. really I would. I am very interested to learn this.
Old 11-08-18, 04:38 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Nice....

M-McK

Old 11-08-18, 04:39 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Nice....

Let me give you one reason why McKinley does not have the support nor tradition of that of a Massillon. McKinley goons like yourself have disrespected their history and accomplishments all so you can use the playoff title argument. Now is that really worth ignoring accomplishment McKinley has mad throughout history because of your jealousy toward Massillon. I don't think so. When you see 1200 people in the stands at home games you need not look any further. I was at the GlenOak Mckinley game and you had about 150 people there. You can go into the bathroom at Paul Brown Tiger Stadium the day before a Massillon game and see that many people. So with that being said why is Massillon the premier program in the history of the USA if they have't accomplished anything. Why has every high school modeled themseves after Massillon if they haven;t accomplished anything. Why do you have such a jealous hatred toward Massillon of they haven;t accomplished anything. Why does Massillon take up so much of your life if they haven;t accomplished anything.

Really would like to understand more about your obsession. really I would. I am very interested to learn this.

Last edited by letsgetitdone; 11-08-18 at 04:41 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 11-08-18, 04:47 PM
All Ohio

jeroe
Quote:
Winning on the field you say? McKinley on the field this century 7-16 and 0-4 in the playoffs against the Tigers!
Old 11-08-18, 04:49 PM
All Ohio

Quote:

Ts you joined after I did and have 5 times as many posts, and that isn't even counting all of your other current screen names. That is obsession!
Old 11-08-18, 04:51 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:

Ts you joined after I did and have 5 times as many posts, and that isn't even counting all of your other current screen names. That is obsession!

Sorry not Ts. Wrong again azzcrack. Just a GlenOak fan who respects Stark County football and knows why it is known for football.
Old 11-08-18, 04:51 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Nice....

Old 11-08-18, 05:03 PM
All Yappi

Worm02 is on a distinguished road
Good luck Massillon!
Old 11-08-18, 05:06 PM
All Ohio

chito is on a distinguished road
Massillon is playing Whitehall Yearling friday....is that right? Couldn't tell from the posts in this thread. Go Tigers.
Closed Thread