Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-21-18, 07:38 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
You ok Harry? This is three threads where you went off the rails. Need me to call someone for you?
Old 06-21-18, 08:15 PM
All Ohio

USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Harry, relax, have a Coke and then sit on the bottle.
Old 06-21-18, 08:22 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Pretty sure youíre mixing him up with BJF but hairy may swing that way too
Old 06-22-18, 02:12 AM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Although the conservative commentator spent the end of his career as a pundit on Fox News, the preferred news outlet of President Donald Trump, Krauthammer didnít shy away from criticizing the president. He refused to vote for him and didnít sugarcoat his belief that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 presidential election.
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0adfb8268c766

Quote:
Although the conservative commentator spent the end of his career as a pundit on Fox News, the preferred news outlet of President Donald Trump, Krauthammer didnít shy away from criticizing the president. He refused to vote for him and didnít sugarcoat his belief that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to sway the 2016 presidential election.
You do realize that a person can just copy a sentence or a paragraph, then paste it into Google, and a source will show up, right?
Old 06-22-18, 04:52 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Old 06-22-18, 04:54 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Old 06-22-18, 05:23 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
I am guessing many of you on Yappi would support Trump if he banned the 13th and 19th Amendments. (Wingbypin that is slavery and womens right to vote) Get back to the really good times in America.
Old 06-22-18, 05:26 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
I am guessing many of you on Yappi would support Trump if he banned the 13th and 19th Amendments. (Wingbypin that is slavery and womens right to vote) Get back to the really good times in America.
First, he can't. Second, no. Third, where did that come from?
Old 06-22-18, 07:39 AM
All World

jmog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFan1795 View Post
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0adfb8268c766

You do realize that a person can just copy a sentence or a paragraph, then paste it into Google, and a source will show up, right?
Lol, Harry being called out for basically plagiarism...most of us come up with our own thoughts to post.
Old 06-22-18, 07:42 AM
All World

jmog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So either you donít understand how the Constitutional Amendment process works or you believe he could get 2/3 of both Houses of Congress AND 38 States to ratify this change.

So you are either a moron or crazy, which one?
Old 06-22-18, 08:00 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
This is a tough one because Senator McCain is on his deathbed. But at the same time if ever there was an example of the Deep State or the Swamp or whatever the hell you want to call it, this is it:

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ress%20release

Judicial Watch today released newly obtained internal IRS documents, including material revealing that Sen. John McCainís former staff director and chief counsel on the Senate Homeland Security Permanent Subcommittee, Henry Kerner, urged top IRS officials, including then-director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner, to ďaudit so many that it becomes financially ruinous.Ē Kerner was appointed by President Trump as Special Counsel for the United States Office of Special Counsel.

The explosive exchange was contained in notes taken by IRS employees at an April 30, 2013, meeting between Kerner, Lerner, and other high-ranking IRS officials. Just ten days following the meeting, former IRS director of exempt organizations Lois Lerner admitted that the IRS had a policy of improperly and deliberately delaying applications for tax-exempt status from conservative non-profit groups.

What this illustrates is the two faces presented by Deep State Republicans & Democrats.

* In public they oppose each other stridently. They do this so they can fund raise. They need that money flowing in to stay in power and build their little fiefdoms.

* In private they agree on more things then they disagree on (open borders, globalization, etc.,). A lot of Deep state republicans hated the tea Party and those annoying hard core anti-abortion & fiscal conservatives. So it doesn't surprise me in the least that McCain would come to the same conclusion as to how to deal with these pests as Obama did.

This is the Deep State folks and it's easy to see why they despise Trump. He's the Rodney Dangerfield character in Caddyshack invading the republican & democrat "country club".
Old 06-22-18, 08:03 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
So yesterday harry lied about having people PM him about chs, threw a fit when he got called out for it, copy and pasted a comment about the death of Krauthammer, again was immediately got called out for it and threw another fit? What a day for harry
Old 06-22-18, 08:20 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
Old 06-22-18, 10:20 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Harrrycrane writes about how Charles Krauthhammer criticized our President and did not support or vote for him. it has also been reported and I believe undisputed how intelligent and educated Mr, Kruathhammer was. At this point i would like to point out that Krauthhammer started out his career as Democrat and wrote and worked for said party and candidates. As he grew, learned and studied, Charles grew wiser and realized many errors in his thoughts and beliefs and turned very conservative in thought and view. The conservative commentator was born. Maybe if more liberals would open their minds read and study, they too would see the truth and see like Karuthammer did what would be best for the USA, it's people and the world.

Last edited by 19AL63; 06-23-18 at 06:04 AM.
Old 06-22-18, 10:42 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Why don't you grow wiser and stop supporting Trump? Lol. I hope that was meant to be funny.

RIP Mr. Krauthhammer.
Old 06-22-18, 05:42 PM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Why don't you grow wiser and stop supporting Trump? Lol. I hope that was meant to be funny.

RIP Mr. Krauthhammer.
Whether Krauthammer supported Trump or not is not near as important as the fact he supported conservative points of view and not the liberal view being handed out by the Democrats. Trump could go to the D's and ask them what they would like passed and then if he brought it up for a vote they would vote against it to spite Trump. Krauthammer might not like how trump presented something. but if it was a good conservative idea trust me he would support it and not criticize it just because of Trump. I really do not like how Trump says and he does many things. Then I think about what it would be like if Hillary was in office and I am ready to kiss the ground that Trump walks on
Old 06-22-18, 06:41 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Just another example of your ignorance.
Old 06-22-18, 06:51 PM
All World

Neopolitan is on a distinguished road
Taking away women's vote wouldn't be the worst idea
Old 06-22-18, 07:36 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
We could actually do some definitions and define illegal aliens as 1/5ths of a citizen and remove some of the power of their populace and force state and local governments seek local funding to pay for the problem. Or the illegal aliens counted in the census are only for number accuracy, and that they pay no part in Congressional apportionment or budget allocation. That might cause a few states to reconsider their love of illegals.
Old 06-22-18, 07:59 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Just a stupid post.

At the same time a perfect example of liberal politics. Happy said it, prove it's not true.
Old 06-23-18, 09:53 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
There was a time when we would have come together as a country to mock CNN for that Tom Arnold interview.
Old 06-23-18, 11:56 AM
All American

Analysis Finds Geographic Overlap In Opioid Use And Trump Support In 2016

Could just be a coincidence...

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...medium=twitter
Old 06-23-18, 12:00 PM
All Yappi

Quote:

Smh. Liberals have officially gone bonkers. This includes you happy.
Old 06-23-18, 12:02 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Smh. Liberals have officially gone bonkers. This includes you happy.
Put down the pills winbypin
Old 06-23-18, 12:03 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Put down the pills winbypin
Lol.
Old 06-23-18, 12:09 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Your a genius...

Geographically speaking 90% of map went for Trump and 90% of the map has a opioid problem... Newsflash, we have overlap!
Old 06-23-18, 06:20 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
No Genny , YOUR a genius { Bad grammar you guys kill others about it's You're} but 'YOUR " a good guy who thinks more like the other { 92 percent out here } sheep here so your safe.
Old 06-23-18, 08:59 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
Your a genius...

Geographically speaking 90% of map went for Trump and 90% of the map has a opioid problem... Newsflash, we have overlap!
Clearly if you support Trump you are a drugged puppet of Putin.

There is no rational explanation for supporting conservative positions as they are inherently evil.
Old 06-24-18, 03:56 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Called out for lying? Umm no not lying , that's your take and I am sure you just want me to OUT the two people who PM ona regular basis who thin more like you do l . I do cut and paste from time to time as I read articles never denied that doosh B . . . Taco is still obsesseand reads EVERYTHING I WRITE THOUGH doesn't he? Without fail yes he does . Do I seek his mediocre musings out? Ahh no NEVER .

Can you imagine the taco fat sheet going to a thread that was 90 percent against him and surviving ? I can't either . He needs his buddies for cover like most out here.

Can't stand the fact that some who think like him actually PM me and like some of what I expose. I will look forward to you responding and being wrong as usual .
Old 06-25-18, 12:22 PM
All American

Been awhile since the POTUS has tweeted about the stock market. Or Harley Davidson. I guess he is pretty consumed with the concerns over the witch hunt. (Stormy's testimony etc.)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: