Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > College Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-06-17, 01:08 AM
All Ohio

nupanther is on a distinguished road
The SEC 'hardest schedule in the nation' is overblown. It's not like they're playing Alabama & LSU every week. Vanderbilt, Missouri, and Kentucky are usually low hanging fruit. Florida has no offense and Georgia/Tennessee are overhyped every year. The rest rotate between being above average, average, and below average for the past decade. And don't forget the November homecoming game against Troy St or Western Kentucky. THAT'S your typical SEC schedule. Good. Perhaps very good. But not some improbable juggernaut Paul Finebaum wants you to believe
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-17, 07:00 AM
All American

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Red View Post
The Buckeyes got a second chance with the Va Tech loss not hurting them. I think the limited number of games, you have to include the whole season. No doubt the massive OSU fan base and network numbers had something to do to get them in there. If I recall that year, Baylor or West Virgina, maybe both were left outside. They had losses, but not to a .500 team at home. The Bucs won the games on the field and congrats to them, i just feel they got a break getting invited. And anything can happen once you get there. Cardale Jones played out of his mind those two games. Probably the best two games of his life.
I'm shocked, just shocked, you were wrong about this and didn't look it up. It was Baylor and TCU. TCU lost to Baylor, Baylor lost to....you guessed it 7-6 West Virginia. Cardale Jones played pretty average.

All this took me less than a minute and a half to look up.