Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-24-18, 12:23 PM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
Way toooo early projections!!!

Who does everyone have winning for the following conferences?

GMC

ECC

GWOC

GGCL

SWBL

MVC

Coach of the Year for each conference?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 04-24-18, 01:18 PM
undertaker undertaker is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-11-14
Posts: 18
undertaker is on a distinguished road
predictions

GMC - MASON followed by West

ECC - WALNUT HILLS followed by Kings and Loveland

GGCL - MERCY MCAULEY followed by MND

SWOC- LITTLE MIAMI followed by Northwest and Edgewood

SWBL - WAYNESVILLE, MONROE
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-25-18, 07:41 AM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
GMC-Mason

ECC-Walnut

GWOC-North-Tipp South-Trotwood East-Fairmont West-Springboro

GGCL-MND

SWBL-Franklin

MVC-Scarlet-Summit Gray-Clark
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-25-18, 09:23 AM
baselinet2baseline baselinet2baseline is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 02-02-17
Posts: 32
baselinet2baseline is on a distinguished road
GMC- Mason
ECC - Walnut
GWOC- North Tipp, South TWood, East Wayne, West Springboro
GGCL - Doc Rodgers
SWBL- Bellbrook
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-25-18, 01:50 PM
EXPRESS EXPRESS is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: West of I-75
Posts: 147
EXPRESS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
GMC - MASON followed by West

ECC - WALNUT HILLS followed by Kings and Loveland

GGCL - MERCY MCAULEY followed by MND

SWOC- LITTLE MIAMI followed by Northwest and Edgewood

SWBL - WAYNESVILLE, MONROE

Harrison will win the SWOC easily this year, loaded freshman class and 6'2 senor transfer
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-25-18, 07:35 PM
Girls hoops fan Girls hoops fan is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 04-21-18
Posts: 5
Girls hoops fan is on a distinguished road
How about top 5 in the city:

Mason
Walnut
MND
West
Mercy-McCauley
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-25-18, 09:10 PM
undertaker undertaker is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-11-14
Posts: 18
undertaker is on a distinguished road
predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPRESS View Post
Harrison will win the SWOC easily this year, loaded freshman class and 6'2 senor transfer
freshman class is good, but hard to win with a bunch of freshman and I heard some of them were going to Badin...Where did the 6'2" girl come from
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-26-18, 07:00 AM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls hoops fan View Post
How about top 5 in the city:

Mason
Walnut
MND
West
Mercy-McCauley
Like this list...I think MND could have the best backcourt in the city, maybe even the state this upcoming year. Talented freshman coming in...

I'd like to add a serious question/statement: I think Lakota East improves greatly from last year (not ready to win GMC)

I think Ursuline has the ability to compete and maybe surprise some people.

What about Loveland???

My list is
MND
Mason
West
Walnut
Mercy/McAuley
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-26-18, 10:08 AM
EXPRESS EXPRESS is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: West of I-75
Posts: 147
EXPRESS is on a distinguished road
None of the freshman are going to Badin and the 6+ transfer is from badin. When they mix a few of the freshman in with their three talented upper class men they will be very competitive.


Quote:
Originally Posted by undertaker View Post
freshman class is good, but hard to win with a bunch of freshman and I heard some of them were going to Badin...Where did the 6'2" girl come from
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-26-18, 10:39 AM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPRESS View Post
None of the freshman are going to Badin and the 6+ transfer is from badin. When they mix a few of the freshman in with their three talented upper class men they will be very competitive.
What's the name of the transfer from Badin?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 04-26-18, 10:43 AM
Girls hoops fan Girls hoops fan is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 04-21-18
Posts: 5
Girls hoops fan is on a distinguished road
Walnut probably brings back the most talent of anyone. Mnd backcourt will be unreal, but young. Should be really interesting come March.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-26-18, 11:31 AM
fbgame4life fbgame4life is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-13-08
Posts: 123
fbgame4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisLife1975 View Post
Like this list...I think MND could have the best backcourt in the city, maybe even the state this upcoming year. Talented freshman coming in...

I'd like to add a serious question/statement: I think Lakota East improves greatly from last year (not ready to win GMC)

I think Ursuline has the ability to compete and maybe surprise some people.

What about Loveland???

My list is
MND
Mason
West
Walnut
Mercy/McAuley
When you replace Beavercreek, Springboro and Fairmont with Fairborn, Seton and Harrison of course they will "look" much improved and probably win more games. The entire team returns but it lacks talent to compete in the GMC. 5 winning seasons in 21 years says nothing will change regardless of who they bring in.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-26-18, 11:42 AM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbgame4life View Post
When you replace Beavercreek, Springboro and Fairmont with Fairborn, Seton and Harrison of course they will "look" much improved and probably win more games. The entire team returns but it lacks talent to compete in the GMC. 5 winning seasons in 21 years says nothing will change regardless of who they bring in.
I agree 100% about them not ready to win the GMC. I also agree you can't always judge improvement by just looking at wins and losses. I do think their coach has a proven background and will improve their team. That being said, the biggest question in regards to East is if Wallace will be given time to implement his system. If Drew could turn them around in her short time, no reason to think another coach cannot do the same thing...just hoping he stays around for the long haul to keep it going.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-26-18, 11:56 AM
fbgame4life fbgame4life is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 01-13-08
Posts: 123
fbgame4life is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisLife1975 View Post
I agree 100% about them not ready to win the GMC. I also agree you can't always judge improvement by just looking at wins and losses. I do think their coach has a proven background and will improve their team. That being said, the biggest question in regards to East is if Wallace will be given time to implement his system. If Drew could turn them around in her short time, no reason to think another coach cannot do the same thing...just hoping he stays around for the long haul to keep it going.
I never said anything about winning the GMC. You mentioned that in your 1st comment when you said "I think Lakota East improves greatly from last year (not ready to win GMC)" I said they do not have the talent to "compete" in the GMC. Nikki turned it around because there was talent in the program. The fact is the best kids in Lakota choose to go to West. Wallace has a track record with winning with talent. Let's see how he does without that talent. Maybe his system is what has been missing at East. But like I said... 5 winning seasons in 21 years tells me it's not the system. It's the culture.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-26-18, 12:15 PM
EXPRESS EXPRESS is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 08-16-05
Location: West of I-75
Posts: 147
EXPRESS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallisLife1975 View Post
What's the name of the transfer from Badin?
Not a fan of mentioning kids names on here, but she's from harrison and heard she's coming back for her senior year.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-26-18, 12:35 PM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXPRESS View Post
Not a fan of mentioning kids names on here, but she's from harrison and heard she's coming back for her senior year.
Completely understand...good call
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-26-18, 12:37 PM
BallisLife1975 BallisLife1975 is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 02-08-18
Posts: 18
BallisLife1975 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbgame4life View Post
I never said anything about winning the GMC. You mentioned that in your 1st comment when you said "I think Lakota East improves greatly from last year (not ready to win GMC)" I said they do not have the talent to "compete" in the GMC. Nikki turned it around because there was talent in the program. The fact is the best kids in Lakota choose to go to West. Wallace has a track record with winning with talent. Let's see how he does without that talent. Maybe his system is what has been missing at East. But like I said... 5 winning seasons in 21 years tells me it's not the system. It's the culture.
Great points! I hope the culture changes, but I agree looking at the numbers...it is going to be tough!
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-16-18, 09:45 AM
Girls hoops fan Girls hoops fan is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 04-21-18
Posts: 5
Girls hoops fan is on a distinguished road
Tough injury news out of Mason. Could change things.

Transfer rumblings coming out of Lakota West and Walnut Hills
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-16-18, 03:20 PM
chlnewbie chlnewbie is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 04-17-12
Posts: 933
chlnewbie is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls hoops fan View Post
Tough injury news out of Mason. Could change things.

Transfer rumblings coming out of Lakota West and Walnut Hills
What does any of this mean without details.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-17-18, 01:08 PM
lovesallsports lovesallsports is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-03-16
Posts: 34
lovesallsports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls hoops fan View Post
Tough injury news out of Mason. Could change things.



Transfer rumblings coming out of Lakota West and Walnut Hills


What injury?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Early Predictions for Hoover and McKinley Jobs Crazy Cabby Boys Basketball 58 05-09-18 10:20 AM
Top freshmen in early going RankWrestlers Wrestling 102 01-02-18 04:47 AM
Early signing period list them here. CoachYing Wrestling 27 11-23-17 10:51 AM
Vamp's final region 3 projections + Harbin Calculator for Dummies.... vamp2syd Football 29 10-27-17 10:19 PM
Vamps Region 3 Harbin Projections... week 8 vamp2syd Football 2 10-10-17 02:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:41 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz