Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-08-17, 12:03 PM
All District

dreamz7 is on a distinguished road
Springfield wildcats

Wildcats went 7-4 last year..with Davis graduating , I see the Wildcats getting some new talent from other schools. ,along with the new field turf being installed . Predictions.:

Key starters . De,Te,qb Taylor has a ton of D1 offers
DB Douglas ton of D1 offers
Lb Hoelscher D1 offers
OL,Dl Gibson D1 offers

Key losses. WR/RB Davis
Lb/RB Ramey
OL kinser

Key Newcomers , WR sr Johnson Trotwood D1 offers
Ath jr Brown Wayne Kentucky offer
Ath sr Lesperance Wayne
Qb sr Carter Wayne
Dl sr Dixon Wayne

Wildcats returns majority of starters on both sides of the ball.

Last edited by dreamz7; 06-08-17 at 01:21 PM.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-17, 12:41 PM
All Yappi

FBGuy is on a distinguished road
Do those newcomers have to sit out the first 5 games?
Old 06-08-17, 01:17 PM
All District

[QUOTE=FBGuy;6775849]Do those newcomers have to sit out the

Kids from Wayne been enrolled since winter. Kid from trotwood not sure. They do have some more transfers also.
Old 06-08-17, 03:24 PM
All Ohio

kmac57 is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=dreamz7;6775877]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy View Post
Do those newcomers have to sit out the

Kids from Wayne been enrolled since winter. Kid from trotwood not sure. They do have some more transfers also.
Moe D best recruiter in the state.
Old 06-09-17, 06:40 AM
All World

sportsprophet is on a distinguished road
I know Trotwood kids n community miss him, offers not coming thru TM like when he was there. Now Springfield kids blowing up, hence all the transfers . If Moe was to come and coach at Chaminade-Julienne, i would feel sorry for the state!
Old 06-09-17, 10:41 AM
All District

"David Thorne" is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Lb Hoelscher D1 offers
OL,Dl Gibson D1 offers
These are just the 4 getting publicized...they have way more talent on this team than we hear about...also hear Cochran may come back his Sr year...with Davis gone, I think some other kids have no choice but to step up now...Would love to see what the Scott kid(#20 DB)would do with his track speed returning punts and kickoffs if he plays this year...would also like to see what some of those freshmen from last year will do as sophomores...alot of them should either start or get alot of playing time this year
Old 06-09-17, 12:40 PM
Varsity

FairmontAlum is on a distinguished road
If these kids do not sit out the 4 games I will be sure to send a note to the OHSAA to make sure everything was done correctly. Thanks for the heads up.
Old 06-09-17, 02:51 PM
All Yappi

catscatscats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontAlum View Post
If these kids do not sit out the 4 games I will be sure to send a note to the OHSAA to make sure everything was done correctly. Thanks for the heads up.
Lol
Old 06-09-17, 04:30 PM
Proud Dad of a US Marine

Warrior78 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamz7 View Post
Wildcats went 7-4 last year..with Davis graduating , I see the Wildcats getting some new talent from other schools. ,along with the new field turf being installed . Predictions.:

Lb Hoelscher D1 offers
OL,Dl Gibson D1 offers

Key losses. WR/RB Davis
Lb/RB Ramey
OL kinser

Ath sr Lesperance Wayne
Qb sr Carter Wayne
Dl sr Dixon Wayne

Lesperance transferred last year right at the beginning of the season. Carter's transfer doesn't surprise me...the kid wants to play and has some skills. I don't remember Brown or Dixon. Did they see playing time on Friday nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-09-17, 08:01 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior78 View Post
Lesperance transferred last year right at the beginning of the season. Carter's transfer doesn't surprise me...the kid wants to play and has some skills. I don't remember Brown or Dixon. Did they see playing time on Friday nights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brown is very explosive. Look for him to have a huge career. He is John Legends nephew, and is from Springfield.

DIXON nice size kid I don't think he played much at Wayne, the kid been working his butt off. An will make a impact on the line.

Carter should be the qb starter , with the wr from trotwood, he could have a really good senior year.
Lesperance should make a huge impact at wr DB,

Last edited by dreamz7; 06-10-17 at 08:47 AM.
Old 06-09-17, 08:12 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by "David Thorne" View Post
These are just the 4 getting publicized...they have way more talent on this team than we hear about...also hear Cochran may come back his Sr year...with Davis gone, I think some other kids have no choice but to step up now...Would love to see what the Scott kid(#20 DB)would do with his track speed returning punts and kickoffs if he plays this year...would also like to see what some of those freshmen from last year will do as sophomores...alot of them should either start or get alot of playing time this year
Wildcats do have a lot of talent. The sophomore class is loaded. , with the transfers playmaker in Brown, Lesperance, an the t wood kid, , plus Lt can play TE, I think Ramey is playing wr this year , there is not a lot of starting positions open. Competition in camp is going to be good, I did hear that a starting DB is ineligible if so that's a shame, kid has a bright future. I think either brown or Lesperance will be the punt returns.

Last edited by dreamz7; 06-09-17 at 08:53 PM.
Old 06-09-17, 08:13 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairmontalum View Post
if these kids do not sit out the 4 games i will be sure to send a note to the ohsaa to make sure everything was done correctly. Thanks for the heads up.
lol
Old 06-09-17, 10:13 PM
All Yappi

catscatscats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Brown was ineligible last fall at Wayne, he did play bball for Wayne an transferd to Springfield in middle of season , he is very explosive. Look for him to have a huge career. He is John Legends nephew, and is from Springfield.

DIXON nice size kid I don't think he played much at Wayne, the kid been working his butt off. An will make a impact on the line.

Carter should be the qb starter , with the wr from trotwood, he could have a really good senior year.
Lesperance should make a huge impact at wr DB,
Brown played middle of year for Wayne in football. He played JV
Old 06-09-17, 11:13 PM
All American

bigv is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairmontAlum View Post
Season will be over before they read it.
Old 06-12-17, 09:55 AM
All American

New Breed is on a distinguished road
Johnson the Trotwood transfer played basketball, so I'm not sure when he enrolled at Springfield. I get mixed up by the transfer rule...does he have to sit 5 games regardless, or is he eligible for all 10 games if he moved into the district? Trotwood to Springfield is a long drive to make every morning...
Old 06-13-17, 04:59 PM
All Region

Prodigyson78 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Lb Hoelscher D1 offers
OL,Dl Gibson D1 offers

Key losses. WR/RB Davis
Lb/RB Ramey
OL kinser

Ath sr Lesperance Wayne
Qb sr Carter Wayne
Dl sr Dixon Wayne

Heard you also got Caleb Johnson WR with multiply D1 offers and Tyler Britt DB from Trotwood.
Old 06-13-17, 05:03 PM
All Region

Prodigyson78 is on a distinguished road
Also didn't the Lesperance kid leave Wayne after first game last year and went to Springfield to sit a year all because Wayne didn't play him at QB? But now he's not playing QB anyway. Well that was a waste of a year.
Old 06-13-17, 05:26 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigyson78 View Post
Also didn't the Lesperance kid leave Wayne after first game last year and went to Springfield to sit a year all because Wayne didn't play him at QB? But now he's not playing QB anyway. Well that was a waste of a year.
Yes, that is correct,
Old 06-13-17, 05:41 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigyson78 View Post
Heard you also got Caleb Johnson WR with multiply D1 offers and Tyler Britt DB from Trotwood.
I didn't know about the DB coming, Secondary was Springfield's biggest weakness last 2years ., camp is going to fierce positions are limited, plus u add in transfers. It won't take long even if Springfield is winning, for the Springfield parents to start crying about Thier son playing time. Springfield is not used to getting this many transfers . This will be a challenge for Moe' an staff. ,
Old 06-13-17, 06:29 PM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Huge challenge? So this was an " UNEXPECTED" influx as far as 'MOE" and the staff was concerned ? hold on while I belly laugh to intense pain . OK again I will guess the influx of talent is welcomed and the parent thing is something that Moe can deal with and won't lose a blink of sleep over .
Old 06-13-17, 08:12 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Huge challenge? So this was an " UNEXPECTED" influx as far as 'MOE" and the staff was concerned ? hold on while I belly laugh to intense pain . OK again I will guess the influx of talent is welcomed and the parent thing is something that Moe can deal with and won't lose a blink of sleep over .
Talent is Welcome an needed,
Old 06-14-17, 01:33 PM
All District

The Watcher 2.0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsprophet View Post
I know Trotwood kids n community miss him, offers not coming thru TM like when he was there. Now Springfield kids blowing up, hence all the transfers . If Moe was to come and coach at Chaminade-Julienne, i would feel sorry for the state!
A lot of them offers that them kids get are not real. One recruiter said he didn't even know who some of the kids are that say they got offers from them. Real Talk
Old 06-14-17, 01:34 PM
All District

The Watcher 2.0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Breed View Post
Johnson the Trotwood transfer played basketball, so I'm not sure when he enrolled at Springfield. I get mixed up by the transfer rule...does he have to sit 5 games regardless, or is he eligible for all 10 games if he moved into the district? Trotwood to Springfield is a long drive to make every morning...
He will have to sit 5 games and he live in Fairborn now and heard Tyler Britt showed up at 6am workouts at Trotwood
Old 06-15-17, 01:02 PM
All World

sportsprophet is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher 2.0 View Post
A lot of them offers that them kids get are not real. One recruiter said he didn't even know who some of the kids are that say they got offers from them. Real Talk
Ive been in the TW football circle for some time now, the kids that say they have offers, went D1 for football, they were real. Now if you tell me Moes son offers werent real, i could believe that LOL
Old 06-15-17, 01:52 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsprophet View Post
Ive been in the TW football circle for some time now, the kids that say they have offers, went D1 for football, they were real. Now if you tell me Moes son offers werent real, i could believe that LOL
LOL Moe son done got big. unfortunate last year went down in week 2, but seeing this kid workout , he certainly looks the part. , has nice measurables .he will be a stud.