Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 05-03-17, 09:44 AM
All Yappi

IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season

It's May 03, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tome Benson Stadium

When: Saturday August 26, 2017

Kick Off: 7:30 PM

115 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.

This is IUDOGS signing off.
Old 05-03-17, 01:18 PM
All American

BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
McKinley needs a defensive co-ordinator who understands the importance of not sitting in the middle of predictability. He needs to learn why teams blitz in high school.
Old 05-03-17, 01:25 PM
All Ohio

Football 101 is on a distinguished road
what exactly do you know bob?

meaning what do you know about running a defense - where were you a dc?

just wondering - the season I watched I felt the game plans vs Jackson and Perry were really good. I can state why - but would rather you PM me to debate this - that way you can dazzle me with your understanding of the game without letting everyone know your secrets.
Old 05-08-17, 08:16 AM
All Yappi

It's May 08, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

110 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.

Old 05-10-17, 08:43 PM
All Region

dopamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post

just wondering - the season I watched I felt the game plans vs Jackson and Perry were really good. I can state why - but would rather you PM me to debate this - that way you can dazzle me with your understanding of the game without letting everyone know your secrets.
Why don't you dazzle us with your football acumen football 101 and tell us why McKinley's defense was so great. I agree with Bob the defense stunk. Anyone with eyes in his head could see it. Also, the amount of points they gave up is good evidence of its inefficiency. It's evident you have some great knowledge or know some one on the staff that makes you a new Terry Forbes.
Old 05-11-17, 08:08 AM
All Ohio

MCK lost to Perry last year score 7-6
MCK beat Jackson last year score 19-14 their first loss of season
at a time when Jackson was being highlighted in the local media as a top offense in the area due to the QB/RB/WR fellas making big plays (especially dingler)

so dope there are a couple reasons why I said what I said.
Bob didn't just complain about the season - he went after a neck and for that I ask where is his credibility? where is his textual support for his statement? to call for somebody's job means that the "somebody" must have interviewed and earned their spot so what has bob done to earn the position to go at a coach with vague statements about blitzing without backing any of it up with any facts or examples?

no all he did was take a shot at a coach - so I took a shot at him?

Dont be a d!ck and misread things - I never said the defense was great. I also said bob could pm me so we could talk man to man - which may be a concept foreign to some on here. What do you have to offer other than twisting words and what not? I know lots of fellas that coach at lots of schools - merely stated out of two of the games I watched last year for the dogs - not sure of the two I stated about that I would point a finger at the DC of either squad as they were tight contests.
Old 05-13-17, 12:25 PM
All Yappi

It's May 13, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

105 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.

Old 05-17-17, 05:47 PM
All American

Quote:

If you can't comprehend the concept of blitzing, you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, let alone a coach. McKinley almost never does, and they sit back and get cut to pieces by good quarterbacks. Predictability kills.
Old 05-18-17, 07:19 AM
All Ohio

and last year when I watched the Hoover game MCK blitzed and pounded that kid - but when the other qb gets the ball out fast it doesn't matter.

still waiting for you to quit making general statements and lend us something more to a point of why where and when

you are the one being exposed bob, you want to lob out some general bs you think sounds good and attack a coach, did you ever go up to any coach and talk football? doubt it

again have you ever coached? where? and yes I never got a PM so that tells me everything I need to know about you as a person.

good luck bob - I am sure there are people you sit around that think you are really smart when you say "they aren't blitzing" - Hope I am never sitting around you cuz you will get shredded - you probably want them to get in a wishbone too.
Old 05-18-17, 08:18 AM
All Yappi

It's May 18, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tom Benson Stadium

100 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.

Old 05-22-17, 09:13 AM
All American

Quote:
and last year when I watched the Hoover game MCK blitzed and pounded that kid - but when the other qb gets the ball out fast it doesn't matter.

still waiting for you to quit making general statements and lend us something more to a point of why where and when

you are the one being exposed bob, you want to lob out some general bs you think sounds good and attack a coach, did you ever go up to any coach and talk football? doubt it

again have you ever coached? where? and yes I never got a PM so that tells me everything I need to know about you as a person.

good luck bob - I am sure there are people you sit around that think you are really smart when you say "they aren't blitzing" - Hope I am never sitting around you cuz you will get shredded - you probably want them to get in a wishbone too.
Tough guy behind a keyboard, aren't you? You must be the DC. Nobody else is butt-hurt butt you, 101. I'll stop by Babies R Us and get you a new rattle to go with your pink pacifier.
Old 05-22-17, 09:19 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine View Post
Why don't you dazzle us with your football acumen football 101 and tell us why McKinley's defense was so great. I agree with Bob the defense stunk. Anyone with eyes in his head could see it. Also, the amount of points they gave up is good evidence of its inefficiency. It's evident you have some great knowledge or know some one on the staff that makes you a new Terry Forbes.
That's what I'm screamin'.
Old 05-22-17, 09:25 AM
All Ohio

not the DC so stop that nonsense

what I am is a guy who coached a lot of years - and I respect many still in the field of coaching.

I am not butt hurt - what I am is questioning you and using facts and a reasonable argument to make my points. so again you want to get online and bash a coach and say McK doesn't blitz enough

ok explain which game or games, what is it that isn't being done, what credibility do you bring to the table? Sure you can get online and bash a person who is doing the job, had to interview, had to earn it, you did nothing to earn anything to discredit someone else

so I challenge you to establish why you should be heard when discrediting a person in their profession. You can cast your shade - I am here talking football - challenging you to talk football instead of making a generalized remark, when Dopamine challenged me above I provided an argument based on actual games with actual facts. You are either really old, really dumb, or really bad at reading - possibly all three. did you really read and understand what was being said earlier in thread?

I am not the DC I am not a coach on staff at McK. What I am is someone who knows that you won't and haven't talked any of that junk to any coach.

How bout we meet at the golf outing BOB? wont be behind a key board that day
Old 05-22-17, 09:36 AM
All American

Quote:
not the DC so stop that nonsense

what I am is a guy who coached a lot of years - and I respect many still in the field of coaching.

I am not butt hurt - what I am is questioning you and using facts and a reasonable argument to make my points. so again you want to get online and bash a coach and say McK doesn't blitz enough

ok explain which game or games, what is it that isn't being done, what credibility do you bring to the table? Sure you can get online and bash a person who is doing the job, had to interview, had to earn it, you did nothing to earn anything to discredit someone else

so I challenge you to establish why you should be heard when discrediting a person in their profession. You can cast your shade - I am here talking football - challenging you to talk football instead of making a generalized remark, when Dopamine challenged me above I provided an argument based on actual games with actual facts. You are either really old, really dumb, or really bad at reading - possibly all three. did you really read and understand what was being said earlier in thread?

I am not the DC I am not a coach on staff at McK. What I am is someone who knows that you won't and haven't talked any of that junk to any coach.

How bout we meet at the golf outing BOB? wont be behind a key board that day
What you are is just another keyboard punk . Meet me @ the golf outing? Are you 3? If you can't discuss matters without being juvenile about it, move on, because you clearly aren't adult enough to handle me.
Old 05-22-17, 09:43 AM
All Ohio

HA - go back and reread the last page of this thread

are you a complete idiot? maybe you are really a low functioning learner and reader if you are, I apologize.

Do you realize anyone on here with a reading level above 6th grade is going to read it as you making generalized statements and I cited specific games and reasoning behind my opinions which you have not. Do you realize how bad you look right now?

What credibility do you carry in the evaluation of a coach, player, anything? you don't

You make no point, you have no case, and you are a coward and if you stood before me I would open hand slap you in the face like the b you are. good luck with all that
Old 05-22-17, 09:49 AM
All American

Quote:
HA - go back and reread the last page of this thread

are you a complete idiot? maybe you are really a low functioning learner and reader if you are, I apologize.

Do you realize anyone on here with a reading level above 6th grade is going to read it as you making generalized statements and I cited specific games and reasoning behind my opinions which you have not. Do you realize how bad you look right now?

What credibility do you carry in the evaluation of a coach, player, anything? you don't

You make no point, you have no case, and you are a coward and if you stood before me I would open hand slap you in the face like the b you are. good luck with all that
If you can't see what I do, it's no wonder you're out of coaching now Helen Keller. What credibility could you possibly have? And your threat is hysterical, you wuss. My wife issued you a beatdown with one hand tied behind her back.
Old 05-22-17, 09:58 AM
All Ohio

you made general statements and bashed a dude you WOULD NEVER WALK UP TO AND SAY TO HIS FACE

I called you out

I cited specific games that support my argument and you have done nothing but antagonize - I have cited facts and referred to the season and certain games to make a point, you haven't - you sir are messing with someone with a much higher IQ and command for writing and reading comprehension

just know when you are outclassed and move on.

simply put you are acting like a little illegitimate female dog

Last edited by Football 101; 05-22-17 at 11:12 AM.
Old 05-23-17, 05:54 AM
All District

pup pounder is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea and my dad could whip both your dads.and he's been dead since 69.....geez stop acting like children.
Old 05-23-17, 06:21 AM
All World

Raymo is on a distinguished road
Well boy's,I guess I'll have to get my clubs out and play in the outing...BAM!
Old 05-23-17, 08:29 AM
All Yappi

It's May 23, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tom Benson Stadium

95 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.

Old 05-23-17, 08:30 AM
All Yappi

McK93 is on a distinguished road
You guys are all an embarrassment to McKinley. Threatening each other for what exactly? To prove that your opinion is correct? Nobody cares that much. Go root for Massillon and their dysfunction.
Old 05-23-17, 09:38 AM
All Ohio

The embarrassment is that we have fans that act like those over in massillon and want to get on a chat site and make stupid statements about the job performance of employees that can not defend themselves

and all dude can say is - we don't blitz enough so DC is bad

Never did I levy a threat
All I was going to do was make sure Bob was given an opportunity to show the coaches the error of their ways.......if that is taken as a threat then the problem is yours.

Why can fans bash and heckle coaches yet when a fan bashes and heckles another fan for bashing and heckling a coach it is frowned upon? Whatever the answer may be

I have as much right to challenge those who want to challenge a coach. Let the tigers do that coach bashing and lets instead support our program.
Old 05-23-17, 10:08 AM
All World

afwpatfire is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The embarrassment is that we have fans that act like those over in massillon and want to get on a chat site and make stupid statements about the job performance of employees that can not defend themselves

and all dude can say is - we don't blitz enough so DC is bad

Never did I levy a threat
All I was going to do was make sure Bob was given an opportunity to show the coaches the error of their ways.......if that is taken as a threat then the problem is yours.

Why can fans bash and heckle coaches yet when a fan bashes and heckles another fan for bashing and heckling a coach it is frowned upon? Whatever the answer may be

I have as much right to challenge those who want to challenge a coach. Let the tigers do that coach bashing and lets instead support our program.
This is an internet message board, calm down.

The point of this site is so that people can say things like he said, its called an opinion and it doesn't have to be right and you don't have to agree with it.

Last edited by afwpatfire; 05-23-17 at 11:39 AM.
Old 05-23-17, 10:12 AM
All Ohio

right on i agree

dude made a comment - that was an opinion - that bashed a coach and didn't utilize any support for said bash

I challenged dude and bashed back

why did other posters have issue with this - I am utilizing the same freedom afforded to the original bash - what comes around goes around so to speak
Old 05-23-17, 10:12 AM
Moderated User

Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
Well boy's,I guess I'll have to get my clubs out and play in the outing...BAM!
No kidding. I'm flying up for this one. Raymo I'll be in your foursome bro. LOL.
Old 05-23-17, 12:17 PM
All Region

MrStarkFootball
Is it a done deal that Mckinley will be playing in the new stadium? MrStark hears it might not happen.
Old 05-23-17, 12:27 PM
All Region

Stack Attack is on a distinguished road
This is why I get on yappi. There is nothing better reading up on Mckinley and Massillon. You people are nuts lol
Old 05-23-17, 01:52 PM
All District

OLDGOLD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarkFootball View Post
Is it a done deal that Mckinley will be playing in the new stadium? MrStark hears it might not happen.
That would be a bummer. All the Warren folks are looking forward to opening day in the new stadium
Old 05-23-17, 02:07 PM
All World

afwpatfire is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarkFootball View Post
Could you elaborate?
Old 05-23-17, 02:24 PM
All World

Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
No kidding. I'm flying up for this one. Raymo I'll be in your foursome bro. LOL.
...BAM!...FOUR!
Closed Thread