Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 05-03-17, 09:44 AM
IUDOGS IUDOGS is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-29-01
Location: BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
Posts: 5,069
IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season

It's May 03, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tome Benson Stadium

When: Saturday August 26, 2017

Kick Off: 7:30 PM


115 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.




This is IUDOGS signing off.
  #122  
Old 05-03-17, 01:18 PM
BulldogBob BulldogBob is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Location: Benson Stadium
Posts: 2,265
BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
McKinley needs a defensive co-ordinator who understands the importance of not sitting in the middle of predictability. He needs to learn why teams blitz in high school.
  #123  
Old 05-03-17, 01:25 PM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
what exactly do you know bob?

meaning what do you know about running a defense - where were you a dc?

just wondering - the season I watched I felt the game plans vs Jackson and Perry were really good. I can state why - but would rather you PM me to debate this - that way you can dazzle me with your understanding of the game without letting everyone know your secrets.
  #124  
Old 05-08-17, 08:16 AM
IUDOGS IUDOGS is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-29-01
Location: BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
Posts: 5,069
IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season

It's May 08, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tome Benson Stadium

When: Saturday August 26, 2017

Kick Off: 7:30 PM


110 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.




This is IUDOGS signing off.
  #125  
Old 05-10-17, 08:43 PM
dopamine dopamine is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-24-06
Posts: 275
dopamine is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
what exactly do you know bob?

meaning what do you know about running a defense - where were you a dc?

just wondering - the season I watched I felt the game plans vs Jackson and Perry were really good. I can state why - but would rather you PM me to debate this - that way you can dazzle me with your understanding of the game without letting everyone know your secrets.
Why don't you dazzle us with your football acumen football 101 and tell us why McKinley's defense was so great. I agree with Bob the defense stunk. Anyone with eyes in his head could see it. Also, the amount of points they gave up is good evidence of its inefficiency. It's evident you have some great knowledge or know some one on the staff that makes you a new Terry Forbes.
  #126  
Old 05-11-17, 08:08 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
MCK lost to Perry last year score 7-6
MCK beat Jackson last year score 19-14 their first loss of season
at a time when Jackson was being highlighted in the local media as a top offense in the area due to the QB/RB/WR fellas making big plays (especially dingler)

so dope there are a couple reasons why I said what I said.
Bob didn't just complain about the season - he went after a neck and for that I ask where is his credibility? where is his textual support for his statement? to call for somebody's job means that the "somebody" must have interviewed and earned their spot so what has bob done to earn the position to go at a coach with vague statements about blitzing without backing any of it up with any facts or examples?

no all he did was take a shot at a coach - so I took a shot at him?

Dont be a d!ck and misread things - I never said the defense was great. I also said bob could pm me so we could talk man to man - which may be a concept foreign to some on here. What do you have to offer other than twisting words and what not? I know lots of fellas that coach at lots of schools - merely stated out of two of the games I watched last year for the dogs - not sure of the two I stated about that I would point a finger at the DC of either squad as they were tight contests.
  #127  
Old 05-13-17, 12:25 PM
IUDOGS IUDOGS is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-29-01
Location: BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
Posts: 5,069
IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season

It's May 13, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tome Benson Stadium

When: Saturday August 26, 2017

Kick Off: 7:30 PM


105 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.




This is IUDOGS signing off.
  #128  
Old 05-17-17, 05:47 PM
BulldogBob BulldogBob is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Location: Benson Stadium
Posts: 2,265
BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
what exactly do you know bob?

meaning what do you know about running a defense - where were you a dc?

just wondering - the season I watched I felt the game plans vs Jackson and Perry were really good. I can state why - but would rather you PM me to debate this - that way you can dazzle me with your understanding of the game without letting everyone know your secrets.
If you can't comprehend the concept of blitzing, you aren't the sharpest tool in the box, let alone a coach. McKinley almost never does, and they sit back and get cut to pieces by good quarterbacks. Predictability kills.
  #129  
Old 05-18-17, 07:19 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
and last year when I watched the Hoover game MCK blitzed and pounded that kid - but when the other qb gets the ball out fast it doesn't matter.

still waiting for you to quit making general statements and lend us something more to a point of why where and when

you are the one being exposed bob, you want to lob out some general bs you think sounds good and attack a coach, did you ever go up to any coach and talk football? doubt it

again have you ever coached? where? and yes I never got a PM so that tells me everything I need to know about you as a person.

good luck bob - I am sure there are people you sit around that think you are really smart when you say "they aren't blitzing" - Hope I am never sitting around you cuz you will get shredded - you probably want them to get in a wishbone too.
  #130  
Old 05-18-17, 08:18 AM
IUDOGS IUDOGS is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-29-01
Location: BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
Posts: 5,069
IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season

It's May 18, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tom Benson Stadium

When: Saturday August 26, 2017

Kick Off: 7:30 PM


100 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.




This is IUDOGS signing off.
  #131  
Old 05-22-17, 09:13 AM
BulldogBob BulldogBob is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Location: Benson Stadium
Posts: 2,265
BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
and last year when I watched the Hoover game MCK blitzed and pounded that kid - but when the other qb gets the ball out fast it doesn't matter.

still waiting for you to quit making general statements and lend us something more to a point of why where and when

you are the one being exposed bob, you want to lob out some general bs you think sounds good and attack a coach, did you ever go up to any coach and talk football? doubt it

again have you ever coached? where? and yes I never got a PM so that tells me everything I need to know about you as a person.

good luck bob - I am sure there are people you sit around that think you are really smart when you say "they aren't blitzing" - Hope I am never sitting around you cuz you will get shredded - you probably want them to get in a wishbone too.
Tough guy behind a keyboard, aren't you? You must be the DC. Nobody else is butt-hurt butt you, 101. I'll stop by Babies R Us and get you a new rattle to go with your pink pacifier.
  #132  
Old 05-22-17, 09:19 AM
BulldogBob BulldogBob is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Location: Benson Stadium
Posts: 2,265
BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine View Post
Why don't you dazzle us with your football acumen football 101 and tell us why McKinley's defense was so great. I agree with Bob the defense stunk. Anyone with eyes in his head could see it. Also, the amount of points they gave up is good evidence of its inefficiency. It's evident you have some great knowledge or know some one on the staff that makes you a new Terry Forbes.
That's what I'm screamin'.
  #133  
Old 05-22-17, 09:25 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
not the DC so stop that nonsense

what I am is a guy who coached a lot of years - and I respect many still in the field of coaching.

I am not butt hurt - what I am is questioning you and using facts and a reasonable argument to make my points. so again you want to get online and bash a coach and say McK doesn't blitz enough

ok explain which game or games, what is it that isn't being done, what credibility do you bring to the table? Sure you can get online and bash a person who is doing the job, had to interview, had to earn it, you did nothing to earn anything to discredit someone else

so I challenge you to establish why you should be heard when discrediting a person in their profession. You can cast your shade - I am here talking football - challenging you to talk football instead of making a generalized remark, when Dopamine challenged me above I provided an argument based on actual games with actual facts. You are either really old, really dumb, or really bad at reading - possibly all three. did you really read and understand what was being said earlier in thread?

I am not the DC I am not a coach on staff at McK. What I am is someone who knows that you won't and haven't talked any of that junk to any coach.

How bout we meet at the golf outing BOB? wont be behind a key board that day
  #134  
Old 05-22-17, 09:36 AM
BulldogBob BulldogBob is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Location: Benson Stadium
Posts: 2,265
BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
not the DC so stop that nonsense

what I am is a guy who coached a lot of years - and I respect many still in the field of coaching.

I am not butt hurt - what I am is questioning you and using facts and a reasonable argument to make my points. so again you want to get online and bash a coach and say McK doesn't blitz enough

ok explain which game or games, what is it that isn't being done, what credibility do you bring to the table? Sure you can get online and bash a person who is doing the job, had to interview, had to earn it, you did nothing to earn anything to discredit someone else

so I challenge you to establish why you should be heard when discrediting a person in their profession. You can cast your shade - I am here talking football - challenging you to talk football instead of making a generalized remark, when Dopamine challenged me above I provided an argument based on actual games with actual facts. You are either really old, really dumb, or really bad at reading - possibly all three. did you really read and understand what was being said earlier in thread?

I am not the DC I am not a coach on staff at McK. What I am is someone who knows that you won't and haven't talked any of that junk to any coach.

How bout we meet at the golf outing BOB? wont be behind a key board that day
What you are is just another keyboard punk . Meet me @ the golf outing? Are you 3? If you can't discuss matters without being juvenile about it, move on, because you clearly aren't adult enough to handle me.
  #135  
Old 05-22-17, 09:43 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
HA - go back and reread the last page of this thread

are you a complete idiot? maybe you are really a low functioning learner and reader if you are, I apologize.

Do you realize anyone on here with a reading level above 6th grade is going to read it as you making generalized statements and I cited specific games and reasoning behind my opinions which you have not. Do you realize how bad you look right now?

What credibility do you carry in the evaluation of a coach, player, anything? you don't

You make no point, you have no case, and you are a coward and if you stood before me I would open hand slap you in the face like the b you are. good luck with all that
  #136  
Old 05-22-17, 09:49 AM
BulldogBob BulldogBob is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-08-11
Location: Benson Stadium
Posts: 2,265
BulldogBob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
HA - go back and reread the last page of this thread

are you a complete idiot? maybe you are really a low functioning learner and reader if you are, I apologize.

Do you realize anyone on here with a reading level above 6th grade is going to read it as you making generalized statements and I cited specific games and reasoning behind my opinions which you have not. Do you realize how bad you look right now?

What credibility do you carry in the evaluation of a coach, player, anything? you don't

You make no point, you have no case, and you are a coward and if you stood before me I would open hand slap you in the face like the b you are. good luck with all that
If you can't see what I do, it's no wonder you're out of coaching now Helen Keller. What credibility could you possibly have? And your threat is hysterical, you wuss. My wife issued you a beatdown with one hand tied behind her back.
  #137  
Old 05-22-17, 09:58 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
you made general statements and bashed a dude you WOULD NEVER WALK UP TO AND SAY TO HIS FACE

I called you out

I cited specific games that support my argument and you have done nothing but antagonize - I have cited facts and referred to the season and certain games to make a point, you haven't - you sir are messing with someone with a much higher IQ and command for writing and reading comprehension

just know when you are outclassed and move on.

simply put you are acting like a little illegitimate female dog

Last edited by Football 101; 05-22-17 at 11:12 AM.
  #138  
Old 05-23-17, 05:54 AM
pup pounder pup pounder is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-24-06
Posts: 199
pup pounder is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea and my dad could whip both your dads.and he's been dead since 69.....geez stop acting like children.
  #139  
Old 05-23-17, 06:21 AM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 4,239
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Well boy's,I guess I'll have to get my clubs out and play in the outing...BAM!
  #140  
Old 05-23-17, 08:29 AM
IUDOGS IUDOGS is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-29-01
Location: BLOOMINGTON, IN USA
Posts: 5,069
IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season

It's May 23, 2017.

Canton McKinley

vs

Warren Harding

Where: Tom Benson Stadium

When: Saturday August 26, 2017

Kick Off: 7:30 PM


95 days left before the beginning of the 2017 Canton McKinley Football Season.




This is IUDOGS signing off.
  #141  
Old 05-23-17, 08:30 AM
McK93 McK93 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 01-28-06
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,551
McK93 is on a distinguished road
You guys are all an embarrassment to McKinley. Threatening each other for what exactly? To prove that your opinion is correct? Nobody cares that much. Go root for Massillon and their dysfunction.
  #142  
Old 05-23-17, 09:38 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
The embarrassment is that we have fans that act like those over in massillon and want to get on a chat site and make stupid statements about the job performance of employees that can not defend themselves

and all dude can say is - we don't blitz enough so DC is bad

Never did I levy a threat
All I was going to do was make sure Bob was given an opportunity to show the coaches the error of their ways.......if that is taken as a threat then the problem is yours.

Why can fans bash and heckle coaches yet when a fan bashes and heckles another fan for bashing and heckling a coach it is frowned upon? Whatever the answer may be

I have as much right to challenge those who want to challenge a coach. Let the tigers do that coach bashing and lets instead support our program.
  #143  
Old 05-23-17, 10:08 AM
afwpatfire afwpatfire is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-11-09
Location: Stark County
Posts: 3,725
afwpatfire is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Football 101 View Post
The embarrassment is that we have fans that act like those over in massillon and want to get on a chat site and make stupid statements about the job performance of employees that can not defend themselves

and all dude can say is - we don't blitz enough so DC is bad

Never did I levy a threat
All I was going to do was make sure Bob was given an opportunity to show the coaches the error of their ways.......if that is taken as a threat then the problem is yours.

Why can fans bash and heckle coaches yet when a fan bashes and heckles another fan for bashing and heckling a coach it is frowned upon? Whatever the answer may be

I have as much right to challenge those who want to challenge a coach. Let the tigers do that coach bashing and lets instead support our program.
This is an internet message board, calm down.

The point of this site is so that people can say things like he said, its called an opinion and it doesn't have to be right and you don't have to agree with it.

Last edited by afwpatfire; 05-23-17 at 11:39 AM.
  #144  
Old 05-23-17, 10:12 AM
Football 101 Football 101 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-20-10
Posts: 773
Football 101 is on a distinguished road
right on i agree

dude made a comment - that was an opinion - that bashed a coach and didn't utilize any support for said bash

I challenged dude and bashed back

why did other posters have issue with this - I am utilizing the same freedom afforded to the original bash - what comes around goes around so to speak
  #145  
Old 05-23-17, 10:12 AM
Egret Egret is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 11-08-09
Posts: 3,587
Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
Well boy's,I guess I'll have to get my clubs out and play in the outing...BAM!
No kidding. I'm flying up for this one. Raymo I'll be in your foursome bro. LOL.
  #146  
Old 05-23-17, 12:17 PM
MrStarkFootball MrStarkFootball is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-14-02
Location: best football per capita
Posts: 292
MrStarkFootball
Is it a done deal that Mckinley will be playing in the new stadium? MrStark hears it might not happen.
  #147  
Old 05-23-17, 12:27 PM
Stack Attack Stack Attack is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 05-12-14
Location: Canal Fulton Ohio
Posts: 421
Stack Attack is on a distinguished road
This is why I get on yappi. There is nothing better reading up on Mckinley and Massillon. You people are nuts lol
  #148  
Old 05-23-17, 01:52 PM
OLDGOLD OLDGOLD is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-13-14
Posts: 131
OLDGOLD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarkFootball View Post
Is it a done deal that Mckinley will be playing in the new stadium? MrStark hears it might not happen.
That would be a bummer. All the Warren folks are looking forward to opening day in the new stadium
  #149  
Old 05-23-17, 02:07 PM
afwpatfire afwpatfire is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-11-09
Location: Stark County
Posts: 3,725
afwpatfire is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrStarkFootball View Post
Is it a done deal that Mckinley will be playing in the new stadium? MrStark hears it might not happen.
Could you elaborate?
  #150  
Old 05-23-17, 02:24 PM
Raymo Raymo is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 12-30-09
Location: PRO FOOTBALL HOF CITY
Posts: 4,239
Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
No kidding. I'm flying up for this one. Raymo I'll be in your foursome bro. LOL.
...BAM!...FOUR!
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Competitive Balance Referendum Passes Yappi Football 441 09-16-16 02:16 PM
How many Football Games will Canton McKinley win this coming 2016 IUDOGS Football 34 08-09-16 01:46 PM
Alonzo Gaffney going to Canton McKinley BigBulldog Boys Basketball 190 05-23-16 02:37 PM
2016 Canton McKinley Baseball Season IUDOGS Baseball 2 04-15-16 12:40 PM
Who would you like to see become the new Head Football Coach at Canton McKinley IUDOGS Football 327 03-12-15 08:17 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz