Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-16-17, 01:25 AM
All Yappi

Steel Valley FB is on a distinguished road
Ohio Kids: Accolades/Awards/Bowl Games 2017 Season

Can anyone help get a list going of Ohio kids who won awards, were selected to honorary teams, and are starting/getting decent PT in their upcoming bowl games this season? I知 interested, plus this will make it easier to follow our Ohio boys in the bowl matchups. Thanks for any help provided. Adding jersey numbers/positions would be excellent and pretty useful actually now that I think about it.

I値l start with:

1) Lynn Bowden Warrren Harding/Kentucky - SEC All-Freshman Team (Returner) / Music City Bowl 12/29 4:30pm...wears #1 starts KO ret, PT at WR/QB.

2) Billy Price Austintown Fitch - 1st Team All-America, Rimington Award...everyone knows where/when lol.

(will edit as time allows)
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧-

Any discussion is welcome too.

RE: Bowden. He led the SEC in yards and returns, but Kentucky got scored on quite a bit. His return average was about on par with the league; had a long of 94 yards...though overall I thought he could he could have made a bigger impact this year. He had a few nice games/plays, but I expected more. I知 hopeful for a great bowl performance given the time allow him to learn his new positions and maybe have some new plays that get him in space with the ball.
Sponsored Links