Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-22-17, 09:20 AM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
All the meetings, contacts, firings, resignations and lies, the hacking, attempted hacks (at least) of voter rolls and machines, now the Russian Facebook campaign. Russia Russia Russia. All fake huh? Ok, lol.
The facts are much simpler. There is no evidence the Russians actually hacked any voting machines. Not a single vote was changed by the Russians. Trump beat Clinton and according to the polls, nothing the Russians did mattered to the people that voted.

Most everything else is either supposition or innuendo. I'll give you that there was probably a Russian initiative to influence the election but after looking at the attempts by our own news media to influence the last 5 elections I think the Russians are still amateurs at this. Romney was winning the debates and narrowing the gap at the right time and pace when Candy Crowley decided that it was time to publicly insert her incorrect opinion into the campaign.

Trump has single-handedly employed thousands of new contributors at the various news organizations, a cottage industry that is having major impacts on the unemployed and unemployable Democrats.....
Old 09-22-17, 11:43 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I saw that, and it was addressed by former intelligence officers.
Where?

Quote:
The question becomes whether you want the FBI to dissuade certain appointees for possible but as yet unprovable acts, before due process. Or during an investigation in progress. Unless subsequently proven guilty that is one big can of worms they open on themselves. Fair question though.
That's up to the nominee to decide. The only question is whether the FBI informed Trump that Manfort was the subject of an investigation, which they're obligated to do, and did for McCain in 2008. If they didn't, then Trump gets a pass. It's that simple.

Quote:
Also, you may note Yates DID communicate what they believed were adequate (and provable) concerns about Flynn at the time of his hiring. He still got hired. She got fired.
She got fired for refusing to follow the law and do her job, but whatevs. It had zero to do with Flynn.

Flynn got fired for lying to Pence about his meeting. The "adequate and provable concerns" are nothing more than what dozens of prior appointees have done before inauguration day.

FWIW, Flynn had his security clearance renewed by the previous administration in early 2016. Interesting that such a nefarious person would receive that.
Old 09-22-17, 01:54 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Still a crime. Still a hostile act. Cyber war is the new war. What do we do in response?

I do give you credit though, that is the closest I've seen to an admission from you to date.
I have repeatedly stated that Russia wages cyber assaults on the US. I have also repeatedly stated that Russia is not our friend and in some instances is a rival. But at the same time our allies regularly launch cyber assaults on the USA to gain influence and information. The USA also routinely launches cyber assaults aimed at the Russians. And while Russia can be a competitor in some areas in other areas they could be a useful partner.

My anger with the democrat party and never Trump republicans is that they risk alienating the ONLY nation on earth that can erase the USA off the face of the map all because their candidate lost an election or they think Trump is to crass. I also am tired of the hypocrisy that creates a make believe Trump/Russian collusion in spite of the following information:

* It was NEVER in Russia's interest for Trump to become POTUS. On issues ranging from energy exploitation (oil & gas) to strengthening the military (improving the potency of our nuclear arsenal) Trump was a worst case scenario for Russia. Hillary would have been greatly preferred and I don't understand peoples refusal to see this simple fact.

* There is ample information out there that any collusion between Russia and an American political party was between the Russians and the democrats. What with Bill Clinton's $500,000 speeches to Russian bankers (with close ties to Putin) in Moscow; to John Podesta's (Hillary's campaign chairman) close business ties to various Russian Oligarchs (again with close ties to Putin); to the Clinton Family Foundation's acceptance of large donations from shady Russian businessman, why on earth are we focused on Trump who has yet to be shown to have received anything from the Russians?

* And lets not forget the anti-Trump dossier that mysteriously was placed into the hands of republican Never Trumpers, Democrat activists and the FBI. You know the completely discredited dossier that claimed that Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a bed that Obama had slept in (among other outlandish lies). You know the dossier that was likely written by the KGB!
Old 09-26-17, 12:39 PM
All Ohio

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Stones opening statement exposes the lies and destroys the false Russian BS. He turns the table and demands apologies and investigations into the real collusion. Now you know why they will not let his testimony be aired to the public. Wow!

He also did a Q&A after which I only saw part of on CNN, he wore them out.
Found it..

Last edited by gneiss rocks; 09-26-17 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-29-17, 09:07 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/28/...rmissible-yet/
Old 09-29-17, 10:13 AM
All Ohio

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
It is becoming obvious that there is a concerted effort to simply continue to level baseless claims knowing full well that even though they get debunked, they still do damage.
Old 09-29-17, 10:57 AM
All American

Caleb is on a distinguished road
Like I've said before you are watching a slow coup take place right before your eyes. It is not enough to go after Trump alone but the social injustice radicales that have taken over the democratic party and the opposition media are going after everybody who dared to take a job for the Trump administration.
Old 10-03-17, 10:07 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
This is probably the most troubling thing I've seen from the 2016 election. Adam Schiff says that they want to find out if Trump or his associates did something wrong. It's been documented that the advertisements were on both sides of the political spectrum. Why isn't he (they) looking for any American collusion, whether it's from the left or the right?

This is absolute proof that this is a witch hunt and nothing else. Adam Schiff should be forced to resign his position on the House Intelligence Committee. This is shameful to good Democrats and an ethical violation that should not be acceptable to any Americans.

Quote:
Rep. Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, told CNN the panel was still assessing the full geographical breakdown of the Russian ads and whether there was any assistance from individuals associated with the Trump campaign.

"Obviously, we're looking at any of the targeting of the ads, as well as any targeting of efforts to push out the fake or false news or negative accounts against Hillary Clinton, to see whether they demonstrate a sophistication that would be incompatible with not having access to data analytics from the campaign," Schiff said Tuesday evening. "At this point, we still don't know."
Read more:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/03/politi...sin/index.html
Old 10-04-17, 08:07 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Finally! Absolute proof. Thanks Yappi. Somebody tell Mueller he can stop now.
Old 10-04-17, 12:06 PM
All American

EagleGuy is on a distinguished road
Hillary Clinton, to see whether they demonstrate a sophistication that would be incompatible with not having access to data analytics from the campaign...

After scratching my puddin' head, I translate the bolded above to mean: a sophistication that would be compatible with having access to data analytics from the campaign. air?

I see sophistication evolving to correlation, yet being presented as causation. in the end, look for each party to put its own spin on this spin cycle!

Politics is funny.
Old 10-04-17, 01:12 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Finally! Absolute proof. Thanks Yappi. Somebody tell Mueller he can stop now.
I'm not asking Mueller to stop, I'm asking that they follow all leads for corruption and collusion. If Hillary colluded, which the evidence seems equal to Trump at this point, she should be under investigation too.

I think this is terrible for our country to put every President under a microscope by his political enemies. I'll say the same thing when the next Democrat is in office. I wonder if you will be so flippant when the shoe is on the other foot. Somehow, I doubt you will be consistent.
Old 10-04-17, 01:47 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
I'm not asking Mueller to stop, I'm asking that they follow all leads for corruption and collusion. If Hillary colluded, which the evidence seems equal to Trump at this point, she should be under investigation too.

I think this is terrible for our country to put every President under a microscope by his political enemies. I'll say the same thing when the next Democrat is in office. I wonder if you will be so flippant when the shoe is on the other foot. Somehow, I doubt you will be consistent.
Like Birtherism? Benghazi? Email controversy? Clinton Foundation?

I agree with the sentiment but politics has been a partisan blood-bath for a long time. What is new is this brazen attack on our institutions, foreign AND domestic. In any case I trust the FBI, even a life-long Republican, knows how to do his job.
Old 10-04-17, 02:33 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Like Birtherism? Benghazi? Email controversy? Clinton Foundation?

I agree with the sentiment but politics has been a partisan blood-bath for a long time. What is new is this brazen attack on our institutions, foreign AND domestic. In any case I trust the FBI, even a life-long Republican, knows how to do his job.
Nice try to mix the PROVEN issues around Benghazi, the Emails, and the Clinton Foundation with birtherism! I mean it takes a special level of chutzpah. Let's see while Birtherism has been largely discredited:

* Four Americans, including our AMBASSADOR to Libya were brutally murdered and the Obama administration lied about the underlining reason for their murder and the identity of their attackers. No one disputes this. Where it gets murky is WHY.

* Hillery took the extraordinary step of using private email and private servers, outside the control of the government to conduct OFFICIAL government business as Secretary of State. This is an extraordinary action by a high level manager in any line of work. The only explanation for this is that Hillery was incredibly careless and stupid or was deeply corrupt. There is NO OTHER reason to conduct official business on private email & servers.

* By its own admission the Clinton Family Foundation has taken donations from unsavory and corrupt individuals, organizations and foreign governments. And there's a lot of circumstantial evidence that the Clinton's provided services for those donations beyond short, boring speeches.

Investigations into all three of these events should be prioritized ahead of any look at whether Trump colluded with the Russians to steal the election from Hillery.
Old 10-04-17, 02:40 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post

Funny how the EVIDENCE that the Russians worked with the democrats against Trump or that the Russians screwed with BOTH sides to hurt American electoral credibility is much greater then anything they have on Trump colluding with the Russians. Yet, they seem hell bent on NOT looking at anything other then Trump's possible collusion with the Russians. It's a coup attempt, plain & simple.

I will say it again for the hundreth time: There was NO reason for the Russians to prefer Trump over Hillery. In fact there was every reason for the Russians to fear a Trump presidency and support Clinton as POTUS. Trumps stated positions on fully exploiting America's Gas & Oil resources (which would KILL Russia's economy); his pledge to rebuild and increase the size of the US military and his promise to modernize & boost the potency of our nuclear deterrent meant that the LAST thing Putin wanted was a Trump presidency.
Old 10-04-17, 02:54 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Nice try to mix the PROVEN issues around Benghazi, the Emails, and the Clinton Foundation with birtherism! I mean it takes a special level of chutzpah. Let's see while Birtherism has been largely discredited:
Thoroughly investigated, rightfully so, and cleared.

Hopefully for you Trump also gets cleared. He being the last and only person left on earth able to save the Republic. Don't know how you feel about his associates but obviously some are in trouble. Probably pardoned in the end but who knows.
Old 10-04-17, 05:15 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Thoroughly investigated, rightfully so, and cleared.

Hopefully for you Trump also gets cleared. He being the last and only person left on earth able to save the Republic. Don't know how you feel about his associates but obviously some are in trouble. Probably pardoned in the end but who knows.
Are you kidding me? The status of the three investigations:

* Benghazi has been looked at in the most depth and there still hasn't been a credible explanation as to why the Obama administration proactively peddled the lie that the murder of the ambassador was the result of a spontaneous protest triggered by an obscure video in the United States. I'm also unaware of any explanation as to why a freaking AMBASSADOR was at an unsecured site in LIBYA on the anniversary of 9/11?

* The reliability of Comey's investigation into Hillery's "emails" is unraveling as we speak. There is mounting credible evidence that Comey made up his mind as to what the outcome of the investigation was going to be before he saw a single shred of evidence.

* So far the Clinton Foundation has escaped any serious investigation of whether favors were traded for donations. At BEST the whole thing is deeply unseemly and unprofessional. At WORST it was a clear case of quid pro quo where donations were given with the expectation that once she became POTUS she could pay them back.

In fact a suspicious person might view all the attacks on Trump as a stalling effort to keep his administration from launching formal investigations into these three topics. There is a decent amount of evidence that the whole Russian/Trump collusion story is a classic case of a "spoiling" attack launched to keep the Trump administration off balance and insinuate that any investigations of the Obama administration, Hillery or the DNC was the act of political tit-for-tat rather then a serious investigation of wrong doing. And with the help of the biased media it has worked like a charm.
Old 10-04-17, 05:56 PM
All American

EagleGuy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
Are you kidding me? The status of the three investigations:

* Benghazi has been looked at in the most depth and there still hasn't been a credible explanation as to why the Obama administration proactively peddled the lie that the murder of the ambassador was the result of a spontaneous protest triggered by an obscure video in the United States. I'm also unaware of any explanation as to why a freaking AMBASSADOR was at an unsecured site in LIBYA on the anniversary of 9/11?

* The reliability of Comey's investigation into Hillery's "emails" is unraveling as we speak. There is mounting credible evidence that Comey made up his mind as to what the outcome of the investigation was going to be before he saw a single shred of evidence.

* So far the Clinton Foundation has escaped any serious investigation of whether favors were traded for donations. At BEST the whole thing is deeply unseemly and unprofessional. At WORST it was a clear case of quid pro quo where donations were given with the expectation that once she became POTUS she could pay them back.

In fact a suspicious person might view all the attacks on Trump as a stalling effort to keep his administration from launching formal investigations into these three topics. There is a decent amount of evidence that the whole Russian/Trump collusion story is a classic case of a "spoiling" attack launched to keep the Trump administration off balance and insinuate that any investigations of the Obama administration, Hillery or the DNC was the act of political tit-for-tat rather then a serious investigation of wrong doing. And with the help of the biased media it has worked like a charm.
Professional skepticism. We may be dumb, but we're not stupid.
Old 10-05-17, 12:28 AM
All Yappi

Levi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Levi

Mr. Whitelash saying it is a Nothing Burger.

CNN telling "The Truth"

May be a little profanity NSFW
Old 10-05-17, 12:18 PM
All Region

domi is on a distinguished road
Lotr is outraged about the Obama administration not telling the truth. This just gets better every day.
Old 10-05-17, 06:58 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by domi View Post
Lotr is outraged about the Obama administration not telling the truth. This just gets better every day.
Please provide context so I can intelligently reply!
Old 10-05-17, 09:11 PM
All Region

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
I am glad that the cabinet is controlling the child/president. Kelly is a hero...
Old 10-05-17, 09:15 PM
All Region

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
The fake news...Rex did not call him a moron. He actually called him an ing moron. and he believes it...Kelly and co believe the POTUS is unfit.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: