Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-08-18, 06:22 AM
All American

my2sense is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregG View Post
Lessons to learn from this thread: Donít refer to someone as an idiot if you donít know the difference between ďyourĒ andĒ youíreĒ and donít cast down English lessons while using fragmented sentences.

Cheers
It's a regular occurrence with Strikeout and FW. At least ten times. They need an ESL class at Massillon.
Old 07-08-18, 06:25 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
If the Tigers don't go undefeated and win a state title this year, it will be a gut-wrenching season for Tiger fans that will go down in history as an epic flop.
Some people can't take a joke.
Old 07-08-18, 08:54 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
If you followed the Ignatius and Ed's threads, that sentence is made every season with the other school being named. I guess it's kind of an inside joke that only an Ignatius or Ed's fan would appreciate.
I do not, so thank you. With Mentor, comprises one helluva trio of ne oh rivalries, all vying for D1 supremacy nearly every year. Makes the dig even lamer but I do see the humor, lol.
Old 07-08-18, 09:41 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
I do see the humor, lol.
Obviously you didn't, judging by your response. It's been a pretty common running joke on the forum for years.

Still, you have 16 starters back from a final 4 team...so the joke is still pretty apropos. If you don't finally get a ring this year, you likely never will.
Old 07-08-18, 11:03 AM
All American

Ts1960 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Do you charge GregG for living in your head?
Itís just too easy to prove him wrong and to prove you are obsessed with everything Massillon. The posts donít lie little girl.
Old 07-11-18, 11:26 AM
All World

unclebob is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
Some people can't take a joke.
Love it when people make racial slurs or jokes and call out the offended. You didnt do that here exactly but the same type of thing.

You should go on amazon ..they have everything...you might be able to find a life.....
Old 07-11-18, 11:30 AM
All World

unclebob is an unknown quantity at this point
The point being everything you say on the subject is intended to demean or impugn.
Old 07-11-18, 12:11 PM
All World

ChronicTiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Obviously you didn't, judging by your response. It's been a pretty common running joke on the forum for years.

Still, you have 16 starters back from a final 4 team...so the joke is still pretty apropos. If you don't finally get a ring this year, you likely never will.
Massillon isn't winning a state title this year! And that is no indication of future success. Massillon will have another fine season that will have all haters in distress.

Old 07-11-18, 12:40 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Agree CT, kinda funny how critics would object to Massillon fans viewing Hoban as a heavy favorite, just as they, WW/LaSalle, and probably Barberton were last year. A lot of things can happen though you never know. Had a GREAT time last year and look forward to this season too.
Old 07-11-18, 06:46 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicTiger View Post
Massillon isn't winning a state title this year!
Old 07-12-18, 07:10 AM
All District

THE OWNER is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
Itís just too easy to prove him wrong and to prove you are obsessed with everything Massillon. The posts donít lie little girl.
Massillon must have a strong team if these marshmallows are already spending this much time trying to tear them down.
Old 07-12-18, 02:16 PM
All Yappi

The Butler is on a distinguished road
PBTS is getting a new scoreboard.

http://fridaynightohio.com/news/1406...tiger-stadium/
Old 07-12-18, 02:20 PM
Moderated User

GregG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicTiger View Post
Massillon isn't winning a state title this year!
Don’t go to any games loser!

We don’t need clowns like u cheering, the goal is a state title; if you don’t have those aspirations go root for the Federal League loser!

ChronicTiger for All sports trophy Federal League wwwweeeeee
Old 07-13-18, 08:37 AM
All Ohio

GO DEEP
Sorry, wrong on Craig, looks like he's still able to coach from what I saw last night.
Old 07-13-18, 05:03 PM
All Ohio

OBIE-WON is an unknown quantity at this point
Upgrade to the weight room.
Old 07-13-18, 05:42 PM
All American

That’s a weight room for you little fed girls from Jackson and Hoover wondering what that video was all about !!!
Old 07-13-18, 07:21 PM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBIE-WON View Post

First class
Old 07-13-18, 08:56 PM
All Region

23xTigers is on a distinguished road
At about this time last year we had a thread almost identical to this one. Last years thread was full of doubters and the usual hat clowns that live to deride the Tigers in anyway. Last year many posters said the Tigers weren't that talented and they would be lucky to be .500 at the end of the season. Last year the Tigers flipped the script on the doubters and had a season to remember, well for a team that didn't have much talent.

So this year the Tigers return 16 or so starters and a few more that made significant contributions, but the narrative has changed a bit. Since the degenerate parasites that infest every Tiger thread can't legitimately call into question how bad the Tigers will be this year, they find anyway they can to deride the Tigers. Love to see these fools falling all over themselves looking for any way they can to take shots at us, real or imagined. All I can say is thank God I'm a Massillon Tiger, it must really suck to live in envy. Go Tigers!
Old 07-13-18, 09:15 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23xTigers View Post
At about this time last year we had a thread almost identical to this one. Last years thread was full of doubters and the usual hat clowns that live to deride the Tigers in anyway. Last year many posters said the Tigers weren't that talented and they would be lucky to be .500 at the end of the season. Last year the Tigers flipped the script on the doubters and had a season to remember, well for a team that didn't have much talent.

So this year the Tigers return 16 or so starters and a few more that made significant contributions, but the narrative has changed a bit. Since the degenerate parasites that infest every Tiger thread can't legitimately call into question how bad the Tigers will be this year, they find anyway they can to deride the Tigers. Love to see these fools falling all over themselves looking for any way they can to take shots at us, real or imagined. All I can say is thank God I'm a Massillon Tiger, it must really suck to live in envy. Go Tigers!
Awesome post !!!
This should be quoted everytime the jealous trolls post about the TIGERS !!!
Old 07-13-18, 09:29 PM
All Ohio

owencountykentucky is on a distinguished road
Outstanding post 23x.
Old 07-13-18, 11:16 PM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
Iím Baaaaaaack

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBIE-WON View Post
Too bad you canít purchase a title (anymore). If you could the Tigers would probably have 22 Moore of them!
Old 07-13-18, 11:35 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson and Black View Post
Too bad you canít purchase a title (anymore). If you could the Tigers would probably have 22 Moore of them!
24 is a ton ! Try and catch up !!!
Old 07-14-18, 12:27 AM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ts1960 View Post
24 is a ton ! Try and catch up !!!
When you get one (a real one, on the field) then I’ll start the count down to WHS matching our 4 real state titles. The next count down is Steubenville walking down the Tigers for all time victories. First the Bulldogs then the kitties. Listen Ts....we have another 7 or 8 pop poll titles as well.....but we don’t advertise them or live on them. Isn’t it about time for you boys. 1971 was the last time they gave trophies away to those that could buy them. 1971.....you folks have been shut out from a real championship for 47 years. ALMOST 5 DECADES. TIGER FANS THAT SAW OR EVEN REMEMBER YOUR LAST TITLE are as rare as living WWII vets. .....sorry about the caps....I had to get my calculator out to figure out how long since you’ve won a title, and I forgot the caps lock was on.

Tiger fans.....gimme a Go Tigers for any of you who were older than 5 years old
When WHS won their last championship. Respond with:

GO TIGERS (1965).....indicating your year of birth. This ought to be fun....if there are any of you
Old 07-14-18, 09:59 AM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:
When you get one (a real one, on the field) then Iíll start the count down to WHS matching our 4 real state titles. The next count down is Steubenville walking down the Tigers for all time victories. First the Bulldogs then the kitties. Listen Ts....we have another 7 or 8 pop poll titles as well.....but we donít advertise them or live on them. Isnít it about time for you boys. 1971 was the last time they gave trophies away to those that could buy them. 1971.....you folks have been shut out from a real championship for 47 years. ALMOST 5 DECADES. TIGER FANS THAT SAW OR EVEN REMEMBER YOUR LAST TITLE are as rare as living WWII vets. .....sorry about the caps....I had to get my calculator out to figure out how long since youíve won a title, and I forgot the caps lock was on.

GO TIGERS (1965).....indicating your year of birth. This ought to be fun....if there are any of you

6-41-2‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ Being a Steubey fan, you should be more humble. Your beloved Big Red have only won 6 out of 49 games between the two schools throughout the years. Yet, you run your mouth. Most people would shut their mouths
Old 07-14-18, 10:15 AM
All District

THE OWNER is on a distinguished road
Quote:
When you get one (a real one, on the field) then Iíll start the count down to WHS matching our 4 real state titles. The next count down is Steubenville walking down the Tigers for all time victories. First the Bulldogs then the kitties. Listen Ts....we have another 7 or 8 pop poll titles as well.....but we donít advertise them or live on them. Isnít it about time for you boys. 1971 was the last time they gave trophies away to those that could buy them. 1971.....you folks have been shut out from a real championship for 47 years. ALMOST 5 DECADES. TIGER FANS THAT SAW OR EVEN REMEMBER YOUR LAST TITLE are as rare as living WWII vets. .....sorry about the caps....I had to get my calculator out to figure out how long since youíve won a title, and I forgot the caps lock was on.

How many of those 4 titles were in Div 1 where Massillon was at until recently? Go swim in the river your brain is over heating.
Old 07-14-18, 12:07 PM
All World

Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
The white trash river rats are out early this year. It's only summer. Dayum, it's going to be a long road listening to this trash.
Old 07-14-18, 12:07 PM
All World

Striker300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

You might want to get your years correct when trying to state facts, Massillon's last poll title before playoffs was in 1970. By the way the Tigers beat Steubenville 40-0 that year also. Mike Mauger ran for 109 yds. on 20 carries with 2 TD's for Massillon in that game, lol.
Old 07-14-18, 12:48 PM
All Region

Bobby77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker300 View Post
You might want to get your years correct when trying to state facts, Massillon's last poll title before playoffs was in 1970. By the way the Tigers beat Steubenville 40-0 that year also. Mike Mauger ran for 109 yds. on 20 carries with 2 TD's for Massillon in that game, lol.
If the last season was 1970. I think there have been 47 seasons played since. 1971-2017???? Am I missing something?
Old 07-14-18, 01:00 PM
All District

JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Until there is a split, the privates will normally dominate the two biggest divisions.. It's deflating for public school fans to think they can't win titles anymore, so Chronic isn't the only one.
Old 07-14-18, 01:00 PM
All World

Striker300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby77 View Post
If the last season was 1970. I think there have been 47 seasons played since. 1971-2017???? Am I missing something?
Just the fact that C&B thought Massillon's last poll title was 1971. But be obtuse, it's par for the course around here.